AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do when....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for one you were banned from my room for a long time though I'm sure the 60 day has long past.
Secondly, I've witnessed everything you are referring to while guest perving multiple times until you were finally given the boot.

You may have found multiple rooms with a similar situation but you are passively talking about a model that you know is active on this forum and the experience you had in her room. I happen to guest that model a LOT while getting ready and watched most of the build up and no, you do not act any differently than you did in feb.

hornygods said:
JoleneJolene said:
GAWD! You are such a passive aggressive little liar Horny! Everyone can read RIGHT through you.

Fact is, you are unbearably awkward and obnoxious. Chances are that high tipping reg was less patient in dealing with you than the model tried to be until she finally just couldn't take yer stupid shit anymore.
Deal with it, yer annoying and weird!

I'll be clearer, so I'll clarify the effects of keeping them around: they manage to cause complete silence in a chat-room because it seems that nobody wants to cause (or be victim of) confrontation. It's the type of member that harasses and flames others for not tipping (e.g. typing in all caps 'WHY AREN'T YOU TIPPING?' etc.) During actual conversation, these members ask absurd questions you'd expect from a basic, which halts conversation too. Nobody else seems to want to tip in their presence either, so a lot of former regulars may leave.

Dude! That sounds exactly like YOU! Minus the tipping part, at least as far as I was concerned. You never tipped me but holy hell did you like to be distracting and random! You really think the dudes in my room want to hear about your interest in sticking ice up yer ass while I'M rubbing ice on my nipples? Do you REALLY think saying "I hope we don't get any surprises, I've seen it before and it was messy" during my anal group is OK?

You should really just retire to red tube or guest mode because I'm convinced you are incapable of live interaction like a normal person.

/rant

Liar? I'd love to see something that substantiates that claim.

I recognize that my conduct was bad when I first started, which is why I don't act that way on MFC anymore, but it's quite interesting that you're digging up archives from late Jan/early Feb to argue a point. I rarely make passing visits to your room, so how could you judge my character? Your claims are, by definition, mere assumptions.

I don't see where any of this has in relation to a high-tipping regular that has been obnoxious though, unless you're somehow asserting that I'm the one who's high-tipping. I just can't see how you could make that logical leap.

EDIT - hostility will always be met with hostility. If models are going to jump on me with bountiful assumptions and accusations, then you better bet that you'd receive a less than passive response.

You have to realize that you're griping about a model on one of the closest-knit model communities on the web. Of course if we feel you're in the wrong, we will defend her right to run her room within the rules.

Reactions: Rose and JulieKate
I've heard about hornygods pulling so much contrived pedantic bullshit towards models I pre-banned him from my room because I never want to put up with him.

He will ALWAYS think his way is right and he will always look down on models who don't obey him. He has zero respect for us and he doesn't care who knows it.

You know - I take that back. Hornygods does care a lot about his reputation, because he thinks he's god's gift to models and he's afraid of losing his grip on women who actually don't give a fuck about him.

@JoleneJolene: This thread has never been about a personal ban experience, despite any vague references I may make to a particular room. It has always remained 'whether it's worthwhile to keep a high-tipper who's an asshole'. The answer seems to be 'no', on the most part.

'Models have their own reasons' to keep them around is just a silly cop-out - unless someone gives an example of a potential valid reason, this is a non-answer and/or extremely evasive answer at best. Everything 'has their own reasons', but whether these reasons are actually reasonable is a completely different story.

As for the personal ban experience: I somehow doubt that you witnessed the entire commotion, unless you can draw some archive references (or at least something that you noted). I'm referring to particular obnoxious behaviour that causes an issue here, but you seem to claim to know what it is. If that's the case, then tell me - what exactly did you see?

Evvie said:
I've heard about hornygods pulling so much contrived pedantic bullshit towards models I pre-banned him from my room because I never want to put up with him.

He will ALWAYS think his way is right and he will always look down on models who don't obey him. He has zero respect for us and he doesn't care who knows it.

I've looked down on models who don't 'obey' me? I don't even know what you even mean. Of course, I'm more argumentative on the forums - its very nature sets the stage for disagreement. I can't see why I should stop defending my position, unless I'm wrong. I don't see this as any form of disrespect, but rather - disagreement. If you don't like responding to me, feel free to take the prerogative to ignore my posts.

This thread is a testimony to the accusations I'm faced with whenever I post, so if you're referring to defensiveness in conduct, how can that not be expected?

Evvie said:
You know - I take that back. Hornygods does care a lot about his reputation, because he thinks he's god's gift to models and he's afraid of losing his grip on women who actually don't give a fuck about him.

You know very little of me, yet you make such bold claims. Intriguing.

EDIT @Chell - if I feel I'm in the wrong, I'll gladly admit that I've made a mistake. In this case, it doesn't look like someone's being defended here - rather, it looks like I'm being jumped. The point of this thread was never about whether a model should run the room the way she sees fit - it has always been about whether it is worthwhile to keep a high-tipping asshole.

There's a difference between worthwhile, and ought to. It's not pedantry, it's being precise with terms to realize nuances come with considerable differences.

hornygods said:
'Models have their own reasons' to keep them around is just a silly cop-out - unless someone gives an example of a potential valid reason, this is a non-answer and/or extremely evasive answer at best. Everything 'has their own reasons', but whether these reasons are actually reasonable is a completely different story.

So once again you want the answer you think is the good one to you and not the one that is given to you by the models.

Have you ever thought that maybe the model didn't find that person as annoying as you did? I don't cam so much these days, but when I did one of my favourite people used to bug other people in my chat room all the time. I thought it was hilarious.

MrRodry said:
hornygods said:

So once again you want the answer you think is the good one to you and not the one that is given to you by the models.

Not at all. I would like to be presented with an opinion that's supported by reasoning, not something evasive that doesn't answer the question at all. I have not censored anyone, or omitted anything, so how could you claim that I only 'want the answer think is the good one'?

Another members perspective. It's really not that hard to figure out. The big tippers you are talking about are rare. All models weight what is worth keeping someone around. As members it's really none of our business why they choose to keep them around or not. The mistake you are making is you think models and members are sharing the same experience on MFC. We are not, they are here to make money and we are here buying a service. Of course a better tipper will get away with things a lesser tipper won't that's how just about everything works in life with customers. If some guy is messing with her room so bad she will figure it out and adjust. Telling her to adjust will make you look bad no matter what your intentions were.

If you don't like a way a model runs her room trust me your best bet is to move on for awhile and come back latter and see if it changed, if she likes having you around she will probably message you at some point and keep in touch. Any other path will only lead to either you getting banned or a model disliking you for trying to control her room.

:hello2:
Look how delightfully passive aggressive you are.
Yes, let me just go ahead and give you an over detailed account of the snipets of something I witness where you were directly involved and therefore should know already. You are admitting to the fact that it is somewhat related.

And since you did not get what you want you are not picking apart and attacking the people who gave you answers that were not up to snuff for you, or what you wanted to hear.

I just couldn't let people beat around the bush anymore. I said my :twocents-02cents:
I'm going to go enjoy my life without crazy people now. bye bye!

Edit: and as Airen said and others have as well. Maybe she liked him? I had a high tipping reg who a lot of people didn't like but who I thought was wonderfully funny and entertaining. In fact, I still chat with him on occasion outside of MFC since he no longer frequents the site.
To answer your question though. No. If I thought he was a dick I would not keep him around. What others think of that member are not terribly important.

Reactions: camstory
hornygods said:

So why do models have to justify themselves to you?

AirenStar said:
Have you ever thought that maybe the model didn't find that person as annoying as you did? I don't cam so much these days, but when I did one of my favourite people used to bug other people in my chat room all the time. I thought it was hilarious.

That's actually a really good question, I'm glad you raised it in this rather chaotic discussion. The sad fact is, in the case that I refer to, the model had accepted his behaviour by admission. I've noted several times where she'd try to rationalize it.

Side-note: I actually know of several members who have rather irritating habits (e.g. a particular tendency to spam), but they're not usually considered a nuisance because they occasionally contribute towards discussion/banter anyway.

hornygods said:
AirenStar said:

That's actually a really good question, I'm glad you raised it in this rather chaotic discussion. The sad fact is, in the case that I refer to, the model had accepted his behaviour by admission. I've noted several times where she'd try to rationalize it.

Side-note: I actually know of several members who have rather irritating habits (e.g. a particular tendency to spam), but they're not usually considered a nuisance because they occasionally contribute towards discussion/banter anyway.
Yeah, it's sad that a model isn't treating other members how you want her to.

Reactions: Jupiter551
JoleneJolene said:
Yes, let me just go ahead and give you an over detailed account of the snipets of something I witness where you were directly involved and therefore should know already. You are admitting to the fact that it is somewhat related.

And since you did not get what you want you are not picking apart and attacking the people who gave you answers that were not up to snuff for you, or what you wanted to hear.

I just couldn't let people beat around the bush anymore. I said my :twocents-02cents:

Edit: and as Airen said and others have as well. Maybe she liked him? I had a high tipping reg who a lot of people didn't like but who I thought was wonderfully funny and entertaining. In fact, I still chat with him on occasion outside of MFC since he no longer frequents the site.
To answer your question though. No. If I thought he was a dick I would not keep him around. What others think of that member are not terribly important.

It's the nature of discussion. I can't see how you can not expect it in disagreement. I don't know what answers you're referring to, but most of what I've seen so far have either been: misrepresentation (called Straw-man fallacy), or exaggeration (hyperbole), or evasive answers that don't answer anything (fallacy of irrelevance). If you're going to appeal to fallacies, of course I'd call you out on it.

If you're going to leave the discussion, that's fine with me - but don't expect me to leave the response as is. Perhaps it's true - the model may have liked him, despite knowing that they actively hamper discussion and being a dick in general (which is rather evident if you see the activity levels in the room, before any further accusations). If that's the case, then does the answer flip to 'it's not worth banning'?

Evvie said:
hornygods said:

have to <- I never made this claim. I was looking for a reason, and I was presented with something that was clearly inadequate. If I'm to be given insight, then it should be expected that a reason is presented. I don't claim to be of any authority, so don't put words into my mouth. I'm still waiting for the reason.

Evvie said:
hornygods said:
AirenStar said:

Yeah, it's sad that a model isn't treating other members how you want her to.

I'd love to know how you came to that conclusion.

EDIT -

victor0021 said:
Another members perspective. It's really not that hard to figure out. The big tippers you are talking about are rare. All models weight what is worth keeping someone around. As members it's really none of our business why they choose to keep them around or not. The mistake you are making is you think models and members are sharing the same experience on MFC. We are not, they are here to make money and we are here buying a service. Of course a better tipper will get away with things a lesser tipper won't that's how just about everything works in life with customers. If some guy is messing with her room so bad she will figure it out and adjust. Telling her to adjust will make you look bad no matter what your intentions were.

If you don't like a way a model runs her room trust me your best bet is to move on for awhile and come back latter and see if it changed, if she likes having you around she will probably message you at some point and keep in touch. Any other path will only lead to either you getting banned or a model disliking you for trying to control her room.

I found the idea, the dilemma, rather interesting nonetheless. No model should feel obligated to respond to this thread, the basic idea was: if a model's comfortable with sharing some insight, I would've loved to read it.

Oh, and I'm not telling any model to adjust, for the record.

hornygods said:
JoleneJolene said:

It's the nature of discussion. I can't see how you can not expect it in disagreement. I don't know what answers you're referring to, but most of what I've seen so far have either been: misrepresentation (called Straw-man fallacy), or exaggeration (hyperbole), or evasive answers that don't answer anything (fallacy of irrelevance). If you're going to appeal to fallacies, of course I'd call you out on it.

If you're going to leave the discussion, that's fine with me - but don't expect me to leave the response as is. Perhaps it's true - the model may have liked him, despite knowing that they actively hamper discussion and being a dick in general (which is rather evident if you see the activity levels in the room, before any further accusations). If that's the case, then does the answer flip to 'it's not worth banning'?

Evvie said:
hornygods said:

have to <- I never made this claim. I was looking for a reason, and I was presented with something that was clearly inadequate. If I'm to be given insight, then it should be expected that a reason is presented. I don't claim to be of any authority, so don't put words into my mouth. I'm still waiting for the reason.

Sometimes, there are things in life that no one can bring you to an understanding about by merely explaining it to you- you'd have to experience it for yourself to truly understand. This may be one of those times.

I have a feeling that even if we listed some viable, logical reasons, they may not seem viable to you. Judging by how you've responded to the rest of the responses in this thread, you'd probably pick things apart and find some reason why any reason we told you was .. well... unreasonable.

Horny, the jig is up. It's very obvious you started this thread about yourself. JJ just called you out publicly. Own up to your douchiness and learn from it or expect to start getting banned from more rooms. I've perved as a guest while you were banned from a couple rooms and saw you come back through other means. That's just really low class and rude.

Here's my advice again: don't be a jackass and people will like you. Continue to be a turd and more people will stop liking you. Simple. It works, try it.

Also, it is pathetic that you felt the need to start a thread about several really well liked models on here. You weren't sly about it, you weren't sneaky.

Reactions: JickyJuly and Evvie
I would imagine it's a really difficult decision. I would imagine it's like a choice between a huge pay rise with a shitty boss, against a non-pay rise with an average boss. I would imagine that, although the 'better thing to do' might be to ban the member, if a model is put into a extraordinary situation, the decision might turn its head.

I would still love to hear the responses regardless, Roxie. I'll try not to be curt in my response, I do apologize if I come across that way. One of the more interesting responses on this thread so far has been Evvie's earlier posts, which I'm still curious to understand why the waitress situation doesn't hold for cam-modelling.

@blackxrose - If it was about myself, I would say it's about myself. I've never had the ability to tip the amount I'm referring to, so you must be confused on the references here. I've only been banned in approximately two rooms, which I haven't returned to - so where's this 'I've perved as a guest' thing coming from?

Accusations are just that - unfounded. Oh, and on your 'several well liked models' remark - regardless of popularity, decisions can still be made in error. I fail to see how it's 'pathetic' to make references to even a well-liked model's room, unless I'm deliberately misconstruing something (which I'm not).

hornygods said:
I would imagine it's a really difficult decision. I would imagine it's like a choice between a huge pay rise with a shitty boss, against a non-pay rise with an average boss. I would imagine that, although the 'better thing to do' might be to ban the member, if a model is put into a extraordinary situation, the decision might turn its head.

I would still love to hear the responses regardless, Roxie. I'll try not to be curt in my response, I do apologize if I come across that way. One of the more interesting responses on this thread so far has been Evvie's earlier posts, which I'm still curious to understand why the waitress situation doesn't hold for cam-modelling.

@blackxrose - If it was about myself, I would say it's about myself. I've never had the ability to tip the amount I'm referring to, so you must be confused on the references here. I've only been banned in approximately two rooms, which I haven't returned to - so where's this 'I've perved as a guest' thing coming from?

Accusations are just that - unfounded. Oh, and on your 'several well liked models' remark - regardless of popularity, decisions can still be made in error. I fail to see how it's 'pathetic' to make references to even a well-liked model's room, unless I'm deliberately misconstruing something (which I'm not).
We're not calling you a high-tipping member. We're saying you're crying because a model banned you but not a member you dislike.

Reactions: Rose
hornygods said:
Once again, MAYBE, juuuust MAYBE the model actually likes the high tipping member, regardless of if other members like him or not. So no, not a difficult decision to choose a great boss and a huge pay raise over a non-pay raise with an average boss.

Horny, it's obvious you're dense and don't get it. JJ and Evvie said everything better than I can. All my responses are essentially me calling you a clueless turd. If you don't get it after what everyone else has posted, you're never going to. I'm going to wave my finger on my nose at you now and go sit in the corner before Amber reprimands me for name calling.

Reactions: bob and Evvie
hornygods said:

You want the waitress situation discussed? Here we go:

In my opinion, there are a few reasons why the waitress situation doesn't necessarily hold up for cam models. I am a former waitress, probably going to be again soon, and here is what I think:

1. It's easier for a cam model to get new customers and regulars than it is for a waitress to get new customers and regulars.

2. Waitresses (for the most part) abide by the rules of the restaurant they work for. Cam models have the ability to run the room however they want. They are their own rule makers.

3. A cam model's attitude will definitely affect her tips. This is true for waitresses, but to a much lesser degree. For models, it is likely the biggest factor that affects her income.

gO5yd.jpg

i-will-tolerate-and-love-the-shit-out-of-you.jpg

sorry .. I feel a bit of levity might cool the fire a bit... :lol:

@Evvie I'm indifferent to it, but that's not the point of the thread at all. Please see original post.

@Riley - as I've said in another response, that's possible - but what if they know the member is being an asshole to her other members, by admission? If they're liked by the model, but despised by the chat room, surely the decision should be to ban/ignore regardless of personal biases?

@blackxrose - eh. That's not really answering anything at all. It's been an ongoing discussion with Evvie/JJ, so I really don't see your point. I've responded to pretty much everything on this thread so far - what is it that I've apparently missed? I can name-call too (e.g. 'you're obviously dense'), but I'm choosing not to.

@SoTXBob - what exactly does that mean? If I'm actually upset, I would be far more defensive.

hornygods said:
... you've got a regular in your room who tips well, and tips often.... but is a jerk to everyone else in the room? I'm more curious to understand the perspective of those who don't ban and/or ignore these members.

Is it really worth it? If so, why?

To give you a direct and to the point answer: We don't ban/ignore this member because we like him, we don't personally find him annoying--even if we can see that others do and will rationalize it to them, we still don't find him to be annoying. Also, at the risk of sounding like a greedy bitch, he tips well and tips often and we like that, too.

So is it worth it? Yes. We like him, we aren't annoyed by him and he tips well. These sound like very good reasons to me.

hornygods said:
@Riley - as I've said in another response, that's possible - but what if they know the member is being an asshole to her other members, by admission? If they're liked by the model, but despised by the chat room, surely the decision should be to ban/ignore regardless of personal biases?
A model will run her room the way she wants to. It's not your decision or my decision or anyone else's decision on how the room should be run.

Reactions: Jessi J and bob
hornygods said:
@Evvie I'm indifferent to it, but that's not the point of the thread at all. Please see original post.

@blackxrose - eh. That's not really answering anything at all. It's been an ongoing discussion with Evvie/JJ, so I really don't see your point. I've responded to pretty much everything on this thread so far - what is it that I've apparently missed?

@SoTXBob - what exactly does that mean?
I believe earlier I said I run my chatroom for myself. If I want a member there, he's going to stay, regardless of what other people think.

You seem to be upset that models don't run their rooms the way you want. Perhaps you should consider that models don't run their chatrooms like cold-hearted corporate machines?

Oh no, a model does what she wants instead of doing what's best for capitalism. Sadface.

@Alison - I think you're overlooking one major thing: pretty much all former regulars have left, and the room is extremely stagnant when this 'big-tipper' is present. I'd actually consider it odd that if a member has such a negative influence on the room, they can still be 'liked' as such.

@Evvie - it has never been about a personal conflict. I'm pretty sure I've said this more than once. I fail to see how banning a disrespectful member is considered 'running a chatroom like cold-hearted corporate machines' though. In my hypothetical, 'doing what she wants' is counter-intuitive, unless the net sum of the happiness gained from interacting with everyone else is lesser than that of speaking to that single member.

@Riley - it has never been about how a room is 'supposed to be run'. It has always been about whether 'it is worthwhile to keep an asshole around if they tip high enough'.

Status
Not open for further replies.