AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do with your money?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to the damming world, but thus far am loving it! I own my own business and work part time as a chef, but am hoping to devote full time soon to Mfc. My fiancé and I just bought a house, so were paying the mortgage. I don't have a car, a DUI I received on Christmas Day a loooong time ago has a 1800 dollar fine on it to get my license back. Oy! So if there's ever an extra cent we put it towards that. I live in the boonies, and mopeding is only so much fun when it's warm!
:cool:

Http://www.myfreecams.com/xphoenixxx

Hello necro thread. :lol:

I may have already replied at some point, I don't recall and I'm far too lazy to go search for my potential posting.

I put my money inside cigar boxes, then into airtight plastic baggies. I then take those bags outside and bury them around my yard. (It's tough in the winter, but I make it work.)

If you're going to try this method, make sure you mark off the locations on a treasure map and store that map in a glass bottle with a cork sealing it shut. There's no good reason for the corked bottle other than it amuses me to store things in bottles. ;)

Edit: As soon as I hit 'Submit' I immediately got The Police - Message In A Bottle stuck in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.