AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do with your money?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this thread again and my first thought was "what money?" :lol:
Seriously though, hopefully I'll be able to pay my rent this month thanks to stream mate, and I'm hoping that I can make enough to get my payout from MFC by selling skype shows or something because right now I have $600 just kinda sitting there where I can't have it.

Once I have things back on track, and don't have to worry about getting evicted or loosing my internet. I plan to start getting the rest of the tattoos I want. 16 more to go!

I sleep in a big pile of money with four high-priced hookers and only leave to snort an entire mountain of cocaine.

MrRodry said:
Vanessa Jade said:
I sleep in a big pile of money with four high-priced hookers and only leave to snort an entire mountain of cocaine.
6wGg4.jpg

charlie-sheen-winning-resized-600.jpg

:dance:

Latest was purchasing new RAM, a new cpu and a new motherboard so my computer can stop giving me the BSOD five times every other night (I mean literally, it would be fine the one day, then the next it would BSOD, then it would be fine, then a couple days with a few BSOD... oi)

Then will come the repairs on my car and the repairs on his car. By then, time to save up for the move!

After that, all I really want is two laptops and a better desktop, plus getting all my music, movies, tv shows and games legally... (also, Sorry about SOPA... I just connected the fact that I always get caught and authorities crack down on rules I break as soon as I break them, with the fact that given when SOPA was announced, it must've been in the works starting right around when I gave in to pirating using megauploadforum.net . I'm sorry everyone :cry: )

The_Brown_Fox said:
Fanta_Orange_Soda.jpg

:mrgreen:

I leave the money on my Payoneer card and use it to pay for a variety of things (I used to withdraw it as soon as I got paid, but I stopped doing that): bills, food and clothing purchases, etc. The only time I withdraw money is when I have to take a bus somewhere or when I wanna give my son a little cash reward or birthday money. Payoneer fees really add up if you're constantly making ATM withdrawals with the card, so it's better to just leave the money on the card and make purchases that way. And when you need to take out money, do the cashback option at a store like Dollar Tree. It's cheaper than paying an ATM fee + Payoneer withdrawal fee.

These are excellent tips! Making fewer transactions (but higher amount) and using the card to make purchases at stores rather than cash withdrawals is a great way to cut down on fees.

Reactions: 1 person
I make enough to cover bills, groceries, and sometimes have enough to buy my son something special :D
This month is my first month working 40hrs in a week since I quit my other full time job. I'm hoping soon I'll be able to start putting some into savings so I can start school and get my son into day care. :dance:

LadyLuna said:
(also, Sorry about SOPA... I just connected the fact that I always get caught and authorities crack down on rules I break as soon as I break them, with the fact that given when SOPA was announced, it must've been in the works starting right around when I gave in to pirating using megauploadforum.net . I'm sorry everyone :cry: )
So YOU'RE the culprit! :angry4:
BTW, got anything good to share? :pray: I won't report you. :whistle:

Well, I'm new on MFC so my goal for what I make on this site is *hopefully* to really get a jumpstart on paying down my student loans. Right now I've got about 40K to pay off for college and cosmetology school. :woops: Yay paying for college yourself!

This is something I do on the side in addition to working for a non-profit (aka for slave wages) so if I start really making enough to pay my bills AND have some extra, I hope to start saving to open my own salon in the next few years. Woo!

I'll be getting my very first check from MFC this month, which is exciting. It'll be going straight into my savings account. Right now, I don't have a lot of bills and I have a couple of other sources of income, but my situation will be changing pretty drastically in the fall. I'll have a new apartment, student loans, hopefully some kind of car. I'm hoping that I can save enough this summer and get myself established enough that I'll have a nice nest egg and maybe a source of income to take wherever I go.

Student loans, rent (nyc is perty esspensive), high speed internets, concerts (its a problem), booze and coffee for extra fun mfc timez, cigs, and art supplies. I just moved into an amazing studio space - like art studio, not cam studio - so slowly ill be putting my extra funds towards printmaking/oil painting/leather working supplies. I started camming to support what i moved to this expensive ass city for, making art, not realising how much time and work being a camgirl is! Its basically the coolest job ever, but who knew it was such a commitment!! Power to ya ladiez

Is anyone else planning on buying Facebook stock when the IPO comes? (May 18th is the rumor)

To be clear, I'm not a Facebook person so purchasing the stock wouldn't be an emotionally driven, "ZOMG FACEBOOK IZ THE BEST" move, but back in the day I laughed at my parents for buying Google and now...well... I get made fun of a lot around the Sunday dinner table. (but not nearly as hard as I get made fun of for still owning Sirius stocks lol)

BABBABOOEY BABBABOOEY

LovelyLemon said:
Is anyone else planning on buying Facebook stock when the IPO comes? (May 18th is the rumor)

To be clear, I'm not a Facebook person so purchasing the stock wouldn't be an emotionally driven, "ZOMG FACEBOOK IZ THE BEST" move, but back in the day I laughed at my parents for buying Google and now...well... I get made fun of a lot around the Sunday dinner table. (but not nearly as hard as I get made fun of for still owning Sirius stocks lol)

BABBABOOEY BABBABOOEY
Maybe if they get rid of that damn timeline shit! Seriously though, if they don't get rid of timeline I really think people will start leaving. It's not one of those features people just need to get used to and will like later, it's just stupid and is designed poorly for it's use.
After watching Myspace be the biggest thing since Elvis only to be ass fucked by Facebook... I'm a little gun shy. However I do plan to start getting into stocks more and planning my future a bit better.

Reactions: Megaclit
I cannot say this enough. INVEST INVEST INVEST!!!

Typically, I save every extra bit after bills are paid. However, my Dad's roof is starting to cave in, and he's started building another house BY HIMSELF with what money he had saved (all that is now gone to just the foundation and wood) so now every extra bit goes to him. I know he'd do the same thing for me. Well, maybe not obtaining the money in the same way... ROFL... but eh, you know what I mean. :D

I spend most of my money going out to clubs and getting extremely wasted. Unfortunately, this leaves me without hundreds of dollars to buy expensive clothing, jewelry, and electronics, so I have to keep reminding my members to buy me things off of my wishlist. And with all the hangovers I have it's hard to get on cam, so I tell people on twitter 'lol sooo hung over no cam tonight, offline tips plz!' And then, when I DO get on cam I try to be honest about my situation, and I put my room topics like '35001 tokens behind goal :('. When my room fills up with hundreds of people due to my camscore, I only want to pay attention to all the nice members who help me with tips and gifts, so I ignore everyone else. Forty minutes later, when there are 300 people in my room, I of course have to log off because all the tips I'm getting from sitting on the couch and ignoring the cam aren't coming in fast enough to maintain my camscore, which honestly hurts my feelings a little (if I'm going to take time out of my day to get on cam, I feel like I should be appreciated) When I log off, I try to stay goal focused and remind all my regs about me, so I'll tweet 'where was everyone??? room was dead, still need 30ktokens till goal plz send offline!'

Anyway, I guess this is kind of a thread hijack, but can anyone help me out with how to make people stop sending mean messages? Haters gunna hate I guess but it's getting a little excessive...

Jessi said:
AedanRayne said:
I bought a circus and it's pretty awesome. You should come by sometime!
If I were to run away and join a circus, it would be Aedan's, if she'd take me. I could juggle dildos or something.

Sorry to go off topiccc but Jessi you're so pretty ! ^.^ haha I totally perv on you sometimes. You're awesome

LaylaLux said:
Bills! Mostly bills..u know normal rent .. utilities and stuff like that

I also pay for school ALL out of pocket .. i refuse to get student loans .. i am a second year business major

Ooh i did splurge recently and bought a "vintage" boat that i will be fixing up over the winter

That's something I want to do. I went to college for 1 1/2 years and had 14k + in debt (student loans) and I paid that off last year almost with the money I had from MFC and now I hope to make a decent amount this year to never pay student loans again and be able to pay out right for school.

Although I havent started to make any real money yet. (Ive been on for a week and made about 100.00). When I do start bringing in a little extra this is our "play money" My husbands checks pay all of our bills which we really dont have a lot. We have our mortgage, one car payment that will end in about 6 mos and our utilities. Thats it. So what we want to do is of course take out a % for me to spend on myself for MFC (anything I can write off), put some in savings, what I need for taxes, and we would love to remodel our house. We also love to travel so we hope to get to do more of that this year. I also need to buy a new SUV. Last month when we were traveling we were T-Boned by a drunk driver. He hit our surburban on my daughters side which caused our travel trailer to jackknife into the surburban. Thank God my husband, daughter and I were ok. But the drunk driver did not survive. He completly totaled the trailer and surburban. Both which we had less than a year. We have been able to repalce the travel trailer but not the surburban because what we need is either quite expensive brand new and its very rare to find one with all the options used. It was a 3/4 ton 2010 Surburban. It was a beast and took care of my family. I didnt mean for this to ramble lol. Sorry :)

Update on where my monies are goin':

Mortgage/utilities/food/dogs/gas
Home repairs such as a new water heater to replace my 40yr old one, and eventually a new A/C. I want to get laminate floors to replace my very old carpets and replace the 40yr old toilet in the guest bathroom >_> I'm also told it will take $2k to put a fence on my carport so the doggies can't get out of the yard >.< (right now there's deer fencing there held in place by wooden sticks in buckets of bricks, should last as long as the dogs don't realize they can easily get out).
Saving up for future kiddies, emergencies, and throwing the rest into my mortgage.

On bills, debts, my horse etc, I live alright, I don't ever buy clothes, or many luxury items, it generally all goes on the necessities.

When I first started camming though I started adding up all the money I thought I'd earn, thinking I could buy this and that. Bad idea! Somehow I never seem to get past a certain point, mainly because I'm lazy as!! People always ask me how much I earn, and it's really not bad compared to normal jobs and how much hours I put in, so they think, hey! if you worked more you'd have over a grand in a week! Sadly doesn't work like that as we're not on a set income for hours we put in :(.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Isabella_deL

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.