AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you in a situation where a model refuses to send a custom video you already paid for?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2017
This is for chaturbate specifically, one of my favorite sites. I have bought customs in the past using tokens. Most of the models are awesome and nothing went wrong. But there have been several cases where a model simply promises to make me a custom video, takes the tokens and leaves me in the ditch. One in question has been left me hanging since early June and then when I asked her about it today she insta-banned me. Is there any way to punish models like this? With suspensions? I doubt it but it feels like crap being duped like that. -_- Honestly tired of getting played by greedy models.

• Hugs
Reactions: kupido
Whenever a model played nice to me after not delivering a video I ended up feeling gullible and stupid for trusting them again when I knew better. Slowly but surely I have learned my lesson. View attachment 77657

Yeah it sucks when it happens. Thankfully the majority of models on chaturbate are pretty cool about it from my experience. Honestly it's irksome when you realize you've been duped but it's not even worth arguing since it's a relatively small sum of money in the long run. Let the model enjoy the ill-earned tokens but in the end, these are the types that end up getting banned/suspended/downvoted in the long run.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Ask Chaturbate support for a refund. The model can decline it.. but it is always worth a shot. If the model has a good heart and it was just forgetfulness, she might allow it. Also if you have proof like screenshots of the conversation where she said she would give you a custom in exchange for your tip support might ignore the model's excuse and give you a refund anyway.

One thing though.. how long did she take to deliver the video? From my experience members on Chaturbate have little patience and a short fuse when it comes to content purchases and while on MFC a member would understand if it took you a couple of days to send out the content on CB they freak out if you don't send it right after your show. Cut the model some slack, two, three days or even a week in the case of a custom video is perfectly reasonable.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Ask Chaturbate support for a refund. The model can decline it.. but it is always worth a shot. If the model has a good heart and it was just forgetfulness, she might allow it. Also if you have proof like screenshots of the conversation where she said she would give you a custom in exchange for your tip support might ignore the model's excuse and give you a refund anyway.

One thing though.. how long did she take to deliver the video? From my experience members on Chaturbate have little patience and a short fuse when it comes to content purchases and while on MFC a member would understand if it took you a couple of days to send out the content on CB they freak out if you don't send it right after your show. Cut the model some slack, two, three days or even a week in the case of a custom video is perfectly reasonable.

Honestly I wouldn't even bother asking for a refund. It's a relatively small sum in the long run. I bought it back in early June actually. But she said she'll try to get it done this week so meh. If she does it, great, if not I'm just gonna unfollow her and move on.

Honestly I wouldn't even bother asking for a refund. It's a relatively small sum in the long run. I bought it back in early June actually. But she said she'll try to get it done this week so meh. If she does it, great, if not I'm just gonna unfollow her and move on.

Well... you should ask for a refund because it gets deducted from her account if you do get it, which means it's a consequence for her and she is less likely to do this in the future. If she can get away with it she will probably continue to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.