AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What does a viewer have to do for you to block them?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyreynolds

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 14, 2016
MFC Username
hollycamwhore
Streamate Username
hollycamwhore
Last night on SM I blocked my first viewer. He asked me 4x my exact location, of which I expressed repeatedly I was only comfortable saying I live on the east coast. He then continued to ask me where I live, if he could visit me etc.

It just made me feel extremely uncomfortable so I blocked him from my room. I was worried I would get in trouble with SM for doing it but so far nothing.

My question is, what does a viewer have to do for you to block/kick/ban? Did I react too harshly? Looking for solidarity or a loud wake up call idk whichever you feel like giving.

• Hugs
Reactions: Guy and AnneDVille
They just have to breathe wrong...

Just kidding, but I'm somewhat block-happy. If I feel someone is not meshing with my room, insulting me or another member in my room, insulting other camgirls, bring up things like incest/pedophilia/beastiality, I think they're too drunk/fucked up (usually just ban for a night to let them sober up), or if I see them being a dick on twitter or in another girl's room. I say if someone makes you uncomfortable for any reason, just ban. Gives you a chance to focus on the people that make you happy and more successful and gives them a chance to find another girl that might mesh with them better (or go die in a pit of hell for shitty trolls).

If they piss me off or throw off my groove in any way, I ban them. Or if they're a 30 second peeper.

What's a 30 second peeper?

On SM, guys take you to private without you approving it. 30 second peeper is a term for a guy who takes such a ridiculously short private you make almost no money and then they've succeeded in emptying out your room of possible paying customers.

If a viewer constantly asked me where I lived, which they have, it depends if they were paying me or not. If they were paying me I'd repeatedly tell them I do not give out that info (for a limited time, then I'd block and report), if not I would kick them, unless they came back then I'd block them.

I don't think Streamate cares why you block someone, unless you're scamming them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Atrena
On SM, guys take you to private without you approving it. 30 second peeper is a term for a guy who takes such a ridiculously short private you make almost no money and then they've succeeded in emptying out your room of possible paying customers.

Actually, it's 45 seconds :angelic::angelic::angelic:

But back to topic. You can ban anyone for whatever reason. If they are being annoying, nonrespectful, rude, or just plain stupid. If they leave before you can ban them, email support with their screen name asking them to ban that member from your room. If they reply back saying they can't cause they changed their screen name, that is bullshit. Just press them to do their job further. You don't need to give them any reason.

I don't feel I'm super ban-happy, but these are generally my reasons:
  1. If I feel the member is trying to talk about something against rules.
  2. A member takes a majillion years to explain what he wants in paid chat. Need extra time to think about it/get ready? Fine. Just don't keep chatting trying to get your dick harder first.
  3. Anyone who acts like they're trying to get stuff for free, or simply being really rude or annoying after I've warned them.
  4. Anyone insulting members/models.
  5. Anyone who asks me my location after I've told them I don't say my location.
  6. If I accidentally ban someone because I misunderstood the situation (not sure if/how often it happens, but I'm not a morning person and require a bit of time for caffeine to work.) :eggface:

Reactions: Atrena
You can't get in trouble on SM for blocking someone. It's against the rules for members to even make us uncomfortable, and what one person's cool with, another is really bothered by.

Quite a few girls have been tagged "bansnoreason" and I'm frankly surprised that I don't have this tag, because I ban if someone:

• Is rude
  • Is racist
  • Is gross
  • Is pushy
  • Is trying to get me to break rules
  • Tries to get freebies
  • Tries to troll
  • Asks too many personal questions
  • "You look just like my (relative)"
  • Calls me Mommy or something else I don't like
  • Is obviously getting off just typing their fetish in free chat

I legit ban for a reason - I don't like something.

Here are some things I have banned people because I didn't like:
Their username
The way they type
They spell my name wrong
They don't do exactly what I want in femdom things
I don't like the way they look like they smell
Trying to take attention away from me.
They are rude or pushy to me or others or someone I don't even know.
I suspect them of being rude or pushy to me or others I don't even know.
Then of course other reasons like harassment or inciting hate speech.

I legit ban for a reason - I don't like something.

Here are some things I have banned people because I didn't like:
Their username
The way they type
They spell my name wrong
They don't do exactly what I want in femdom things
I don't like the way they look like they smell
Trying to take attention away from me.
They are rude or pushy to me or others or someone I don't even know.
I suspect them of being rude or pushy to me or others I don't even know.
Then of course other reasons like harassment or inciting hate speech.
Why spelling your name wrong? Some people have poor spelling.

Anything that bothers me, really. But here are some odd reasons nobody has mentioned yet that will be an instant ban if I woke up on the wrong side of the bed:

- Calls me a pet name.
- Mentions the phrase "slow motion".
- Doesn't understand the concept of a paragraph and types one word per line flooding my chat.
- Neverending 1 token tip wall and wont stop after I ask him to.

Why spelling your name wrong? Some people have poor spelling.

A model's name is on your screen while you're in her chat room. Someone typing your name wrong when they can see it as they type is kinda exasperating.

A model's name is on your screen while you're in her chat room. Someone typing your name wrong when they can see it as they type is kinda exasperating.

"Hi Jen" makes my skin crawl, haha. It's minor but it annoys me so much.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
After some time, I've gained a sixth sense for trouble makers and generally ban them before they cause too much headache. Nearly every time I've thought about banning someone but didn't because they didn't do anything "wrong" I've regretted it. Some people just have an off-putting vibe and I don't have the time to put my finger on it when I'm busy entertaining a room. Generally I only ban for 6 hours so they can come back in again with a different attitude if they want to. I'll ban/ignore forever if they're being really annoying/douchey, or they bitch about being banned, particularly to other members in the room. Probably the biggest thing I "ban for no reason" for is hinting at requests without tipping, because I think it's disrespectful to those who are.

I think of my room like a club; I need to moderate the people who come in and make sure everyone gets along with each other and myself. Otherwise I'd be so burnt out from dealing with people I don't like that I wouldn't cam at all and then nobody would be there.

@Guy
This thing. Truth. I feel like it's lazy. Like if someone's too lazy to spell my name right when it's right there ... They're defs a type of person who is going to get on my nerves in another way.

Maybe they are also going to be too lazy to talk. Or too lazy to make me the centre of their world lool i dunno. I just don't like it. in some ways it can also feel really antagonising.

If they're killing the vibe or being annoying, I'll usually silence them to see if they can regain their chill for the next time they are in the room; if they have no chill, then I kick them for good.

Some things I insta-ban:
-References to stuff that's illegal here (and most places, I assume)- ie. bestiality, incest, minors, necrophilia,etc.
-Spam (usually bots anyways)
-Rude remarks to me and anyone I'm performing with, and anyone else in the room
-Demands (I give one warning not to and then that's it)
-Not using my name properly- ie using "bb"/"Baby"/"lady"/"girl"/etc. (Again, I give one warning in case they aren't aware it's not cool)
-Basically anything someone does after I've already warned them that I'm not okay with it. They do it once and it could be they didn't know any better. Once they've been told and continue to do it then it's just rude and pushing my buttons

Just a few minutes ago I told a guy on ImLive "Hi, I'm Shelly," and he responded "How are you, Shelley?" LOL.

I ban:

• People that imply I'm under 18. I look very young so this is my most common ban. Anything from "wow am I gonna get arrested for watching this" to straight up "you look 13 come suck daddy's cock"
  • People that get upset when I don't give them enough attention in my busy chat room
  • People who are rude to me or my members
  • People that don't respect boundaries
  • That 20 rewards points 2000 day old account premium that just won't stop asking questions
  • People who dirty talk outside of private tip notes (just a rule in my room & I give warnings, usually)

I love my banhammer, it's my favorite weapon. :cat:
  • When they give me pet names. I HATE being called "bb" it's fucking dumb and repulsive.
  • When they start bragging about the size of their cock. It's not 12 inches, stop lying.
  • Begging & demanding things without tipping. Biggest pet peeve.
  • People who ask me if I am single, anything too personal to be honest.
  • People who feel the need to critique my show and they haven't tipped or contributed in any way.
  • Advertising of other rooms/websites.
  • Body shaming and starting drama, and just being rude to the other people and bad talking models.
I usually give them a warning, and then after that I bring out my hammer.
Mainly because all the rules are on my profile.:p

I also ban in paid chat

#1 ban reason in paid chat: "u going to slow bb, pound it, faster!" fuck you asshole. NEVER say that shit to a model
2. Changing up their request to include something illegal
3. Insisting on anal although I state in my profile and from my mouth that that's not happening
4. Opening with requests like "get naked NOW"
5. Asking me to call them daddy (I'm 42 are you fucking serious?)
6. Degrading commentary
7. Taking me without asking first when I'm in a shit mood (read room topics people!)
8. Too many shows under 5 minutes
9. Because I feel like it

I love my banhammer, it's my favorite weapon. :cat:
  • When they give me pet names. I HATE being called "bb" it's fucking dumb and repulsive.
  • When they start bragging about the size of their cock. It's not 12 inches, stop lying.
  • Begging & demanding things without tipping. Biggest pet peeve.
  • People who ask me if I am single, anything too personal to be honest.
  • People who feel the need to critique my show and they haven't tipped or contributed in any way.
  • Advertising of other rooms/websites.
  • Body shaming and starting drama, and just being rude to the other people and bad talking models.
I usually give them a warning, and then after that I bring out my hammer.
Mainly because all the rules are on my profile.:p
I like all these! :D It saddens me I have to create a list of "room rules"
I wish people had a concept of etiquette >.<

a russian model in chaturbate blocks everyone that is gray (color of no token) on his room.

Status
Not open for further replies.