AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is a good starter camscore?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaBlossom

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 15, 2014
Twitter Username
@NaughtyAuttie22
MFC Username
NaughtyAuttie
I just started up on MFC last week and my "New Model" status is now gone :( I thought that lasted 30 days?! I later found out it's just 10 hours of broadcast time? Well anyways, I was wondering what would be a good camscore to have after the new model status is gone? Mine right now is 2622, is that fairly good to have after a week? I was really banking on having a month to get it up before I found out it was only 10 hours!

Girl, trust me, you are doing GOOD.

My Camscore to reach the 2000 took me 3 months, at the end of my new model status I was at 1300 CS.

Remember that it will float a lot at the start (since you are camming for only a week), so don't get too much worked up on it, keep building your room and crossed fingers for a bright future.

EDIT: http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/AnnaBlossom this might help you

For a new model your camscore is really good. Like the other girls said, try not to focus on it too much, it goes up and down a lot, and honestly I don't think it makes enormous amounts of difference. A higher score simply means you tend to get more people watching you for free, so your room numbers would be up, but that doesn't always mean you'd make more.

Reactions: XxXIndiXxX
Just a thing, you don't provide much details about the videos you sell: size, duration, snap of frame. Could help if you want to sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.