AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is a Google [BOT]?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2010
I can't help but feel like I am being watched by some creepy info droid! At the bottom of the main forums page it lists all the users that are currently logged on and this creepy gray Google [BOT] is ALWAYS here and I wonder WTF it is!?

Freq said:
I can't help but feel like I am being watched by some creepy info droid! At the bottom of the main forums page it lists all the users that are currently logged on and this creepy gray Google [BOT] is ALWAYS here and I wonder WTF it is!?

Google Bots (and bots from other search sites) browse the forums for stuff to add to their search results and/or improve results if people Google, for example, AmberCutie.

Bots are computer programs that when run go about doing a specific task without any further intervention needed from humans. In this case Google [BOT] browses websites and follows all the hyperlinks in them to build up a catalog to improve its search engine and give more relevant results for its search engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.