AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked choice Bank Ltd. Vice-president for a time frame again... This is what I got back via email.

I think it's good news
And official informations

Did you mention the frozen funds on Fcp in your mail to him? Otherwise he's maybe talking about other services of his bank.

Reactions: Guest
I am a top model to, rating 2 place in top 20 .. I Withrow always but not all of them . I tought sono they are safe till I will decide to take out all... When I did decide was to late.
top20 what?
so now are you working?
how you take money now from your business?

my conversation with FCP support

me: i wanted to ask how long should i wait until i can access my funds
[08:51:09 AM]Matias: I'm really sorry that you are having such a terrible experience with this service.
[08:51:19 AM]Matias: I know that you need to use your funds
[08:51:33 AM]Matias: And it's completely understandable that you feel this way
[08:51:41 AM]Matias: In your shoes i will be the same, if not worse
[08:51:48 AM]Matias: Let me check what i can do for you
[08:53:20 AM]Matias: I'm here for you
[08:53:23 AM]Matias: A moment please
[08:56:29 AM]Matias: I know that from a very long time you where having issues with the funds in your account.
[08:56:54 AM]Matias: And we are starting to solve the card issues.
[08:57:01 AM]Matias: I want to give priority to your case
[08:57:11 AM]Matias: Because you were waiting for a really long time
[08:57:19 AM]Matias: And because you are a valuable customer to us.
[08:58:20 AM]Matias: Look, i will be completely honest with you.
[08:58:32 AM]Matias: I don't want to provide you with an exact day
[08:59:00 AM]Matias: And i will try to have it solved by next week. I will expedite it as much as possible
[08:59:22 AM]Matias: I will try to move your case as fast as possible
[08:59:45 AM]Matias: I am really sorry that i cannot assist you right away
[09:00:29 AM]Matias: i will try to have this issue solved
[09:00:45 AM]Matias: Understand that i dont want to provide you false promise, but i want to assist you.
[09:00:55 AM]Matias: I will expedite it for you.
[09:03:35 AM]Matias: I want to assist you, so you have your funds allocated in your card
[09:03:38 AM]Matias: As it should be

I noticed that their robots go in a short circuit melt down if you ask questions like "Why did Payoneer/FCP move all non-adult accounts away from their partner Choice Bank just 2 months ago and not their adult-related accounts who now have their funds frozen".

in +3 years i have withdraw i think 600k $ from payoneer and fcp
and i have spend very very very little money i'm very miserly
:shame::shame::shame:
i want if possible work 6 month more and i'll be retirement pension
:happy::happy::happy:

in +3 years i have withdraw i think 600k $ from payoneer and fcp
and i have spend very very very little money i'm very miserly
:shame::shame::shame:
i want if possible work 6 month more and i'll be retirement pension
:happy::happy::happy:
How much u have frozen in fcp?

i think to shot on my head
i'm not happy for models who lose money
i'm not jelouse
i have help with lot's new model in this work
but for me it's impossible have money and not take
if i have leave money on offshore bank, they not raise of amount
so...

i'm not jelouse
so...
What about if you got a payment over 50k from the site on 1st April and you hadn't enough time to withdraw entire amount due the daily limits
What's my fault in all this matter?

i'm not jelouse
so...
I won t kill myself for money!
You can have money but you cand die from aids or cancer... so fck it if we get it i will go drink and party and have some biatches...if not, i will just continue my life without looking back!
But I will go in a lawsuit with them because i have lots of proofs for my money...
So cheer up, don t go shoot your head off!
:giggle:

What about if you got a payment over 50k from the site on 1st April and you hadn't enough time to withdraw entire amount due the daily limits
What's my fault in all this matter?
my situation i have try request 8.500usd 14 april (i had no read new about fcp was close) so my request money was remaing on chaturbate payment.....now i have make around 26.000usd more, i'm scare, i need take in some method, i think i try paxum. but if 14 april fpc was not close... 15/16 april i was receive 8.500 usd and in 3/4 days i had withdraw by atm

if i remember correct i have finish take money from atm around 20april (with some problem last days)

usually every 8/10/15 max k usd i ask payments
i have read on payoneer and fcp limit card was 10.000

now i have no ask because they change method and i need understand

i was been very poor but very smart girl, i no drink no smoke no want/need man.
in real i'm an angel, but i think money are important.
and this is the only method to make for me.
i never have work in life.
i never want work in life.
when i have begin camgirl i had say.... i hope make 10k usd .....

Last edited:
Reactions: Pia
my situation i have try request 8.500usd 14 april (i had no read new about fcp was close) so my request money was remaing on chaturbate payment.....now i have make around 26.000usd more, i'm scare, i need take in some method, i think i try paxum. but if 14 april fpc was not close... 15/16 april i was receive 8.500 usd and in 3/4 days i had withdraw by atm

if i remember correct i have finish take money from atm around 20april (with some problem last days)

usually every 8/10/15 max k usd i ask payments
i have read on payoneer and fcp limit card was 10.000

now i have no ask because they change method and i need understand

i was been very poor but very smart girl, i no drink no smoke no want/need man.
in real i'm an angel, but i think money are important.
and this is the only method to make for me.
i never have work in life.
i never want work in life.
when i have begin camgirl i had say.... i hope make 10k usd .....
Wow may I take you private? Nice presentation you seems to be the prefect girl wow I'm impressed nobody's like you :wow

An inside information from a different person that i talked on the phone from Choice Bank (not Ad Kees) the money will not be lost, they are not planning on disappearing with our funds, they are selling assets as fast as they can to produce money!

And the problems now:
It s probably a few months sittuation (30 June it was his prediction)
And the main problem seems to be the amount that they will give us back, he thinks 75% or more but he can't be sure if they will pay 100% back to us...

I don't really know if these are good news... but it is how it is...

I think we should create an whatsapp group for everyone to talk easier, if you want that just PM me with your phone no. and I will start creating one...(I already have 4 people in my agenda with same issue)
If you don't want to... we ll continue on talking here!

Thanks...

An inside information from a different person that i talked on the phone from Choice Bank (not Ad Kees) the money will not be lost, they are not planning on disappearing with our funds, they are selling assets as fast as they can to produce money!

And the problems now:
And the main problem seems to be the amount that they will give us back, he thinks 75% or more but he can't be sure if they will pay 100% back to us...

I think we should create an whatsapp group for everyone to talk easier, if you want that just PM me with your phone no. and I will start creating one...(I already have 4 people in my agenda with same issue)

Thanks...
75% is not an option for me tobe honest if i have to will need go to court for the other 25% , i have quiet big amount and 25% of them wont be money i can throw away like that :(

75% is not an option for me tobe honest if i have to will need go to court for the other 25% , i have quiet big amount and 25% of them wont be money i can throw away like that :(
i know you when you was online, you never ask payments in all time?

And the problems now:

Thanks...

Ok, that's the situation when the bank reopens and there is a bank run. The liquidity coverage is 75%. If the bank opens again, they have to pay you with you request. If you're first, you're lucky. But if you request the last 25% of the whole capital deposited at the bank (so not only Fcp), you're unlucky.

I read in some email from Ad Kees here, they are increasing that 75%. They can do this by selling assets as fast as possible like you describe too. So this new info is not contradictory to what Ad wrote.

Thanks for this info.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pennyless
Status
Not open for further replies.