AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I don't use any other payments got relate with fcp. Because it's not safe. I'm using wire transfer for now . So I don't know if any others got paid from cosmo.
I wish i could have this luxury of opting out of it ,as i dont trust this method either
Now I don't use any other payments got relate with fcp. Because it's not safe. I'm using wire transfer for now . So I don't know if any others got paid from cosmo.
I wi
Yes i did recive a payment from Mfc on cosmo. Chaturbate said 2-5bussiness days for a daily pay i requested. Very weird
Thank you for your reply.
And are the funds loaded on your card ? If yes, How long did it actually took for the funds to get on to your account ?

Mr Kees tell me please the other possibilities to recover our money:

"
Dear Mr. ,

We will send the money to a bank account. We have gathered those date from First Choice Pay. Once the transfer gets into your account you will be able to use it."
Heh. What if I don't have wire transfer option on FCP and haven't fill any bank account information there?

Ok. Ad Kees has answered me faster than ACF moderator approved my previous post :)
When I asked how they will send me wire if I had not fill any information about my bank account on FCP. That was an answer: "In that case FCP will ask you for the missing information. We are doing the analysis on the data we received from them and will ask them to get the information that is missing.".

Does it mean that he approved they will give us money back via wire?

Last edited:
If choice bank wire that transfer it will not be from cam site, it will be from offshore bank in belize with probably my name on it...which is basic concern for money loundering, so popular word these days...and large sum always brings more alarms of course. i donot know where you from, but you can try for example to pay larger cash sums regullary to your real bank account...and wait till someone nocks at your door...these days banks almost always report everything to authorities...not to mention my country where even if you have company you have to raport every small amount from outside to cantral bank...and explain origin...
But no one has confirmed choice is sending you a wire

Reactions: Teagan
As you have understood we are currently in a liquidity constrained position. This made us suspend loading prepaid cards and executing wire transfers. At this time we are gathering and analyzing the information we received from the card program managers.

Our aim is to return funds to card holders by wire transfer. I cannot give you a reliable timeframe for that at this point. Once I do I will inform you immediately.

Please also note that funds on cards will be available until 30th of June. I recommend to take these funds of the card as soon as possible.

My CB account is set up for wire transfers and I have not received my daily payout from two weeks ago.
i want too wire transfer from cb, but i have no choose this method because lot's models write on internet that have problems...
i have try paxum yesterday for the 1° time
models write delay in payments from chaturbate to paxum in this days
they have no receive payment of 30 april
I hope cb have no problem.... but yesterday model have receive payments from chaturbate to epayments

• Hugs
Reactions: Norandra
Perhaps they mean to wire those funds to some new bank of fpc and then fpc will distribute it to us...or to payoneer...:/ only my whishes...:(
If we could ask someone from fcp that who is at upper position then automated support...

As you have understood we are currently in a liquidity constrained position. This made us suspend loading prepaid cards and executing wire transfers. At this time we are gathering and analyzing the information we received from the card program managers.

Our aim is to return funds to card holders by wire transfer. I cannot give you a reliable timeframe for that at this point. Once I do I will inform you immediately.

Please also note that funds on cards will be available until 30th of June. I recommend to take these funds of the card as soon as possible.
I asked few times if wire is the only option, and the answer was yes, I explained that my bank gonna think I’m some kind of criminal if they send me that wire.
Ad said he gonna think about it. So, I guess let’s wait.

Looks like Payoneer / Firtschoicepay and their employees knew a lot more way before us about what was going on or even provoked it.
They held back this info to us and that's unacceptable.

Perhaps they mean to wire those funds to some new bank of fpc and then fpc will distribute it to us...or to payoneer...:/ only my whishes...:(
If we could ask someone from fcp that who is at upper position then automated support...

I don't have any problem with a bank wire for big amounts of money but in your case they could perhaps transfer it to a payoneer account and from there distribute it to you. Payoneer owes you at least something like this after all the trouble caused. Payoneer closed their Firstchoicepay completely I'm afraid.

Looks like Payoneer / Firtschoicepay and their employees knew a lot more way before us about what was going on or even provoked it.
They held back this info to us and that's unacceptable.
They should give us 30 days But no notification nothing.. They are doing the things in to Much quiet .

Reactions: Miaaaa
I still havent tried to receive payment with cosmo but other models also said chaturbate told them to wait 5 days i think , when you received your money from MFC with cosmo you just take the money from any atm with the card they send you? Sorry if my question is dumb just want to be sure because everyone are saying different and im getting confused :(
Hello. Used the same ATM i was using with fcp. But the card is mastercard and would work to any ATM that is marked with MC sticker. As for the conversion rate to my curency it looks better than fcp. Not sure yet tho. Will need more withdraws to check it.

• Helpful!
I wish i could have this luxury of opting out of it ,as i dont trust this method either

I wi

Thank you for your reply.
And are the funds loaded on your card ? If yes, How long did it actually took for the funds to get on to your account ?
Yes funds load automatically on card. Didnt get any email to say frunds are being sent to my card to set a time frame but for sure didnt take more than 1-2hrs tops after MFC proccesed payments.

• Helpful!
Reactions: candy
I just received replay mail from ad kees, he is fast.
I asked him for considaration for other transfer methods and told him about negativ result that wire may cause...he told me that he is aware and that this subject has already been asked by others, and he will consider it and will let us know within few days...

Its Always feel nice when you get non automate response these days:)

I asked him for considaration for other transfer methods and told him about negativ result that wire may cause...he told me that he is aware and that this subject has already been asked by others, and he will consider it and will let us know within few days...

I mean if we wanted those money in our banks, wouldn’t we just ask direct wire transfer from site? The fact we chose payoneer(since no one ever asked us if we want to be part of FCP) means we never wanted those money landed in our banks.

Hopefully there will be another solution. I can do with wire, only have $6500 with fcp, but its always a risk to suddenly receive money from an offshore bank. And in my country you never know if your bank is going to report you for suspicious activity.

I asked him too. I got an answer within 20 minutes. Great help. I also pointed out the consequences of wire transfers. Maybe if more people ask him about this he changes his mind. On the other hand, there are not many options because the partnership with the mastercard Is definitely over. Can you imagine an international bank without mastercard? It is useless.

For people with bank problems in their country,
I asked FCP Escalation Team if when the funds will become available if they can wire the funds to a Payoneer account and give us a prepaid card to withdraw like before at an Atm...

If you believe this is a good idea just ask them the same thing!

I think this would be just perfect for the majority of us!

Also Payoneer already works with two different banks!

Reactions: bbbosic and Miaaaa
I mean if we wanted those money in our banks, wouldn’t we just ask direct wire transfer from site? The fact we chose payoneer(since no one ever asked us if we want to be part of FCP) means we never wanted those money landed in our banks.
Why don't you want the money in your banks? To me that seems way safer considering we have banking regulations in Europe so things like what happened with Choice bank is less likely to happen.

Reactions: Pia and AudriTwo
Why don't you want the money in your banks? To me that seems way safer considering we have banking regulations in Europe so things like what happened with Choice bank is less likely to happen.

I have the feeling, because then the earnings could be detected by tax offices. I will not judge anyone, but avoiding taxes is hardly in the responsibility of payment processors or camsites.

Because a wire transfer from an offshore bank in Belize with a big amount of money is suspicious. Bank will ask you the source of this money (money laundering, anti-terrorism). Can you prove your earnings on Chaturbate? Where are the invoices? Most banks are also not "adult industry" friendly and can close your account. It's possible they give your information to authorities who will investigate your past and future transactions.

Reactions: SavannahMay
Status
Not open for further replies.