AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello. FCP answered me today : The funds are on your balance sheet, but you cant get them due to technical problems. Currently working on a solution to the problem and the funds must be credited to your card...
Yeah when choice bank says there is no possible way to send money to card, and they consider wire transfer only

By using my common sense again ; If this would have been an Epassporte scheme, we'd have nothing else to discuss here by now :)
They ran into financial issues and they are trying to somehow sort things out. Don't see the real point in answering questions otherwise...who's gonna go to the Belize and protest ?! Let's be serious :))

6.5k în my virtual account left. Not a large amount that would go make me jump off a bridge but nothing to forget about either, în my case :)

And i have some plans for the cash already If i'll ever get it Back ; donate half of it to an animal shelter and enjoy a nice trip for the rest of it :)

How bout y'all ?! :)
#keeppositive

Meow meow, aww aaww awww..

Yeah when choice bank says there is no possible way to send money to card, and they consider wire transfer only
Believe me firstchoice is retard... they rejected all the inquiries from Choice Bank that I mailed them
The last one is so amusing...
I told them something that VP Ad Kees told me and their response was "who is Kees?"

And the call center tells me everytime that I have more info than they have... I was surprised and amused but now I am starting to believe that they are not joking...

They are not informed at all but they are responsive for all our money... fucked up world!

It seems they are playing dumber and dumber as a time passes...:/ in a month will be: "what money?"
I still cannot believe that they cannot tell 2 same sentances to all of support rather they let every guy sais same thing on their way!
Or maybe we should only write to "phase2" mail...they have phase 2 but non of them knows what that is...hah...

Reactions: Pennyless
Im thinking something now...does anybody got response from fcp ever that the money is at choice bank?! I know thay said at a begining that they had our money...
I think kees would say that fcp money is not there if that would be true, right?
Fcp does not even addmit that they dont have that money...:/

Im thinking something now...does anybody got response from fcp ever that the money is at choice bank?! I know thay said at a begining that they had our money...
I think kees would say that fcp money is not there if that would be true, right?
Fcp does not even addmit that they dont have that money...:/

I explicitly asked Ad Kees and he said that the money that is not on the credit card is kept by them ("Choice Bank") on a joint account. Actually, it's not our business where the money is kept. Fcp owes our money and not Choice Bank. Nothing will change until Choice Bank comes out of liquidity constraint position. I have no idea what they are waiting for. Caporaso said: "Now Choice Bank need to get all their (our) money back and it will take few weeks, then they can start to pay out. "

Reactions: avantgart
I talked few minutes ago with FCP support and they told me this thing when i asked about any updates for our frozen funds

"[04:33:40 PM]moniqu: I apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the fact that there are other parties that are involved besides Firstchoice pay that we are unable to control directly, handling these issues is a very delicate, both legally and technologically which is why we haven't gotten word back yet."

I don't think we will have news soon and seems they start to be worried about this situation. They don't have any timeframe, never updates and also they always say different things about where are kept our money... Some of them told me the funds are in FCP. others told me money are in Choice Bank. This is sucks, really. Soon will be 1 month without any solution and the worst is they don't talk/send any information and maybe they are thinking no one owe us any answer.

So..if we havent investigated everthing by ourselves and found kees as only man on the whole world who is know something..fcp support would still not say the truth after a month!
And we still believe that payoneer may help considering payout of frozen money! Ha!
What is the worst, fcp is most likely cosmo now, and most of us will go with them at the end like nothing ever happend....:( even if we loose our money....

• Wat?!
Reactions: Teagan
Cosmo is not Fcp. I do not see any connection. Cosmo is CardPortal / Intercash.

Support should solve more for low-level questions such as "close account", "lost card", "lost password" etc. I think the answer that SetOn got, is fairly fair.

Reactions: a_haze420
I talked few minutes ago with FCP support and they told me this thing when i asked about any updates for our frozen funds

"[04:33:40 PM]moniqu: I apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the fact that there are other parties that are involved besides Firstchoice pay that we are unable to control directly, handling these issues is a very delicate, both legally and technologically which is why we haven't gotten word back yet."

I don't think we will have news soon and seems they start to be worried about this situation. They don't have any timeframe, never updates and also they always say different things about where are kept our money... Some of them told me the funds are in FCP. others told me money are in Choice Bank. This is sucks, really. Soon will be 1 month without any solution and the worst is they don't talk/send any information and maybe they are thinking no one owe us any answer.

How many money have you frozen there? If is enough money, with another user we'll wait until 1 june, then we'll contact a US lawyer to start first steps against FCP / Choice Bank ltd. To my opinion Choice and FirstChoice are same shit and they are playing with us with this comedy...but for us this is a tragedy.
If you want, keep in contact with me if you want to join to us in this (probably) action againts this thiefs' band of FCP / Choice Bank. Ciao! Keep the faith alive!

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Teagan and Miaaaa
How many money have you frozen there? If is enough money, with another user we'll wait until 1 june, then we'll contact a US lawyer to start first steps against FCP / Choice Bank ltd. To my opinion Choice and FirstChoice are same shit and they are playing with us with this comedy...but for us this is a tragedy.
If you want, keep in contact with me if you want to join to us in this (probably) action againts this thiefs' band of FCP / Choice Bank. Ciao! Keep the faith alive!

I post my balance. I don't have that much like others, but enough to keep me frustrated and angry because i cannot touch even $1 (excepting that $69 what i have left and keep them to buy things at market)

Attachments

• fcp.jpg
    fcp.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 64
I post my balance. I don't have that much like others, but enough to keep me frustrated and angry because i cannot touch even $1 (excepting that $69 what i have left and keep them to buy things at market)

Is enough money "SetOn", and 100 or 10,000 usd this is always a theft, is stupid to catch other words. They robbed our money, and when I speak of "they" I speak of Choice Bank and both of FCP. I see and I fell your sadness but we are a lot in same position worldwide and I'm in contact actually with persons losing enough or more than you. But, I repeat: 100 or 10,000 this will be always a "theft". I hope in a positive final, but more time passes, more I feel logically pessimistic about. Have you a good day! Luca

Reactions: Miaaaa and Pia
"Phase2" sounds like a joke from a cheap comedy movie
I've got this reply from phase2@choicebankltd.com

In Phase 2 we are preparing to return individual clients the amount they hold with us. At this time I cannot give you an exact timeframe when we will be able to do that. Once I do I will let you know immediately.

Best regards,

Ad Kees
Vice-President Banking and Investment Services

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia
Guys, take a look at whois data of firstchoicepay.com domain. It is registered only till the 13 of July. It means we will not see fcp site working after that date.

• Wat?!
And one more interesting thing about fcp card. It is still possible to load funds on it! I got 10 dollars loaded on it 2 days ago.

And one more interesting thing about fcp card. It is still possible to load funds on it! I got 10 dollars loaded on it 2 days ago.

Actually IDK what happened to my last load (from April 14th) I dont have it in my CB tokens balance or my FCP balance neither, my money is in the limbo. I don't know If is gonna be a refund or what the fuck!!!! *sighs*

Guys i think best option is to find a lawyer to represent all of us ?What u say ,let s find a good one,and not wait till 1 st june?What is that 1 st june anyway ?We have nothing official ?

• Wat?!
Guys i think best option is to find a lawyer to represent all of us ?What u say ,let s find a good one,and not wait till 1 st june?What is that 1 st june anyway ?We have nothing official ?
I don't agree here. I spoke with a lawyer. They legally have the right to freze your money up to 90 days for investigations. Even if you want to start a law action now, the lawyer will have no timeline or a legal thing what to attack now. Choice Bank now is acting now in limit of laws even if we don't like it... After those 90 days it can be considered an abuse and we can start actions against them.

But even if I was one of the most panicked member on here, now I can say that I can finally sleep good. After ad kees answers I really feel that we'll get our money out of there. He's really there he doesn't give robotic answers he's up to debates for possible solutions, he tells me that yes that might be a solution or if it's not feasible he tells me that with regret he can't do that... If there would be a scam plan and all they want is to keep us patient they would say yes yes yes to everything what we wanna hear just to keep as calm so they would have time to run with money. But it's not that... He told me that there's no way to send money trough cards, that he will investigate the possibility for paxum, even when I asked if they can wire to a business account he told me that I have to be the Co owner of that business account. He could say yes yes yes to everything if he or they would really plan something bad for us

At this moment I'm 90% sure they are working for a solution and we'll see our money

Noone can freeze ur money without any official things i don t want to argue with anyone ,but that with 90 days is when u do a fraud or something bad wich is not our cases!Sleep well

Noone can freeze ur money without any official things i don t want to argue with anyone ,but that with 90 days is when u do a fraud or something bad wich is not our cases!Sleep well
Yes they can, the authorities can freeze their accounts and stop them making any movement inside the bank, even creating new bank accounts. Believe me, I tried to open an account at their bank for that future wire transfer.

An of course if there's an investigation on, they won't make a public announcement because they are restricted by investigators. Imagine the case you did some bad things and you find out by a public statement that the bank where you keep your money is investigated. You have time to run and hide and find solutions to vanish any evidences.
Now you will ask me what does that bad account what has to do with your account, you re notnquilty of anything. Right, but if they freze only his account, the bad boys account, he realises that he can't acces the account, he search on forums and see that there's no info, nobody's complaining then he knows he's on spot.
Believe me, even the thing with liquidity problems, that s what the investigators told them to say...

and a lawyer can get u official answers not the answers that u get from call support or ad kees
Really? I don't think so... See on this thread that there's a big law company carpaso or something who have money INSIDE and even they have no acces to infos. Neither the central bank gives infos... Guess why
.. That's why...

Reactions: Pennyless
i hope u are not silly to think the carpaso company just sit andcall the support center and after that they just wait or write on threads like us :))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.