AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the FBI tell You this ? ;)))
I have my feeling like some other models have feelings will never see our money soon so i decide to feel possitive its easy someone who doesnt have any money to say we will never see our money, aliens gave me that information so i believe in them , and wonderinng why models who doesnt have stucked money comment negative doesnt they havy anything else to do?

I have my feeling like some other models have feelings will never see our money soon so i decide to feel possitive its easy someone who doesnt have any money to say we will never see our money, aliens gave me that information so i believe in them , and wonderinng why models who doesnt have stucked money comment negative doesnt they havy anything else to do?

Nice way of thinking. Let me take you private :)

Well, in that case..."hope" would be, in my opinion, a more desirable expression than "think" :) . I also hope everybody will get out of this in the best way possible, but it's not what i really think :)

PS: I've got about 6.5k with them stuck , so i guess somebody jumped too quickly to a conclusion :D

Reactions: Pia and Miaaaa
N
Well, in that case..."hope" would be, in my opinion, a more desirable expression than "think" :) . I also hope everybody will get out of this in the best way possible, but it's not what i really think :)

PS: I've got about 6.5k with them stuck , so i guess somebody jumped too quickly to a conclusion :D
No I didnt meant you with my post i m talking to people that didnt have money stuck and sharing their negative opinion all of this panicked people doesnt need their opinion right now i am possitive that everyone will get their money soon. And same as i am “hoping” everyone will get their money seems like these models are “hoping” people to loose their money

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Teagan and Chriss
So if it turns out wire transfer to an account in your name is the only option, what are your plans? Does anyone know of loadable card services like FCP that will accept wire transfers? Also, I imagine since this will be a wire transfer from Choice Bank, we shouldn't run into problems with services not wanting to deal with adult work.

When I wrote to support (2 days ago) they told me the only way they have is refunding by bank wire. They don't told me the timing.

I believe also it will be the only way...only hopes that we could find some processor who will accept wire, like paxum...otherwise with regular bank we are scrued:(

I am feeling the burn after this whole first choice situation, still awaiting verification from Paxum :( I'm in South Africa so cheques are out , and my funds are way below wire transfer minimum..... Any one else got any ways of payouts I don't know about? I'm even considering sites that pay out in crypto currency but not finding any, who's tried that?

I just received this mail:

-----
Below is an important message from Choice Bank Limited regarding your Firstchoice Pay Prepaid Card.

Dear Cardholder,

As you may be aware from communications with your Program Manager, with us or otherwise, there have been significant changes in Choice Bank Limited’s (“we” or “the Bank”) ability to offer Mastercard-branded or Cirrus-branded payment (a.k.a. prepaid) cards (“Cards”).

In connection therewith, and in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions of use of the Cards as set forth in our cardmember agreement with you (“Agreement”), effective June 30, 2018 (“Termination Date”), use of all Cards will be wholly discontinued, and the Agreement shall come to an end, unless sooner terminated. In furtherance of the Agreement, we require that you either destroy your Card or surrender same to us by mailing same to us at Choice Bank Ltd., Ground floor Paradise Point Building, PO Box #2494, Belize City, Belize, Central America on or after the Termination Date.

In the meantime, we strongly encourage you to spend all remaining balances on your Card prior to the Termination Date. Any remaining balances on your Card as of the Termination Date will be returned to you, less wire fees of US$100, upon receipt and confirmation of complete and updated identification satisfactory to us. There may also be additional fees if required due to enhanced due diligence costs.

We thank you for your kind cooperation.

• Helpful!
Reactions: _pilya_ and Pia
I just received this mail:

-----
Below is an important message from Choice Bank Limited regarding your Firstchoice Pay Prepaid Card.

Dear Cardholder,

As you may be aware from communications with your Program Manager, with us or otherwise, there have been significant changes in Choice Bank Limited’s (“we” or “the Bank”) ability to offer Mastercard-branded or Cirrus-branded payment (a.k.a. prepaid) cards (“Cards”).

In connection therewith, and in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions of use of the Cards as set forth in our cardmember agreement with you (“Agreement”), effective June 30, 2018 (“Termination Date”), use of all Cards will be wholly discontinued, and the Agreement shall come to an end, unless sooner terminated. In furtherance of the Agreement, we require that you either destroy your Card or surrender same to us by mailing same to us at Choice Bank Ltd., Ground floor Paradise Point Building, PO Box #2494, Belize City, Belize, Central America on or after the Termination Date.

In the meantime, we strongly encourage you to spend all remaining balances on your Card prior to the Termination Date. Any remaining balances on your Card as of the Termination Date will be returned to you, less wire fees of US$100, upon receipt and confirmation of complete and updated identification satisfactory to us. There may also be additional fees if required due to enhanced due diligence costs.

We thank you for your kind cooperation.
From who exactly did you get this email?

And I think Youcandy just took advantage of the sittuation and if they get the money back they will just hold the money for them...

How does that make any sense? A camsite that keeps its money directly at a payment processor like fcp and not on a bank account?
Maybe they didn t even kept the money there and they just used this argue to shut off the business and dissapear with peoples money

Today I received a message from Spotify saying that my monthly pay was accepted and I was like "WTF" 'cause I couldn't use the 9 dollars that I had in my account but NOW, I can apparently use my money, to confirm this I went to the market and bought cigs (the only thing I could buy so far) Buuuut I wonder.... WHERE'S THE MONEY THAT I CHANGED FROM CB THE PAST APRIL 14th??? That amount of money was NEVER charged to my card. I checked and I haven't got an e-mail, from CH or First Choice to clear it out. Also we have a death-line June 30, 2018, to spend it.
Any ideas?
I hope you all have the power to use your money now!!

[QUOTE = "Chriss, post: 940164, membro: 45706"] Forse non hanno nemmeno tenuto i soldi lì e hanno appena usato questo argomento per chiudere l'attività e scomparire con i soldi della gente [/ QUOTE]

I thinking same as you Kriss.....

Today I received a message from Spotify saying that my monthly pay was accepted and I was like "WTF" 'cause I couldn't use the 9 dollars that I had in my account but NOW, I can apparently use my money, to confirm this I went to the market and bought cigs (the only thing I could buy so far) Buuuut I wonder.... WHERE'S THE MONEY THAT I CHANGED FROM CB THE PAST APRIL 14th??? That amount of money was NEVER charged to my card. I checked and I haven't got an e-mail, from CH or First Choice to clear it out. Also we have a death-line June 30, 2018, to spend it.
Any ideas?
I hope you all have the power to use your money now!!
That money I am sure that are also in Choice Bank!
The money goes from CB to Choice Bank and after the confirmation u see them in FCP account.....

Today I received a message from Spotify saying that my monthly pay was accepted and I was like "WTF" 'cause I couldn't use the 9 dollars that I had in my account but NOW, I can apparently use my money, to confirm this I went to the market and bought cigs (the only thing I could buy so far)

What do you want to say? I think that $ 9 was just on your card. You can withdraw all the money on your card. That was never the problem.

What do you want to say? I think that $ 9 was just on your card. You can withdraw all the money on your card. That was never the problem.
It was a problem in my case, I couldn't use that 9 dollars and now it's possible.
Anyway I don't care about it, just the money that I charged and NEVER appeared in my account or money ballance.

That mail is nothing new...kees said it long time ago that the cards will be valid until then...:/ at least they started to say things officialy...

It's really strange . Everything turn to that choice bank. According to the news choice bank is under liquidity. But now we can use the money from the card. That's mean the government have open for choice bank . I just sent email for to phase2 and asked them to wire the funds to my Bank as soon as possible.

The prepaid card and the virtual account are two very different things!

The prepaid card is issued by Mastercard (even if it has a different branding) and is a standard prepaid credit card, which means the money on the card is guarantueed by Mastercard, not by Choice Bank or FCP. When money is loaded on that card it is actually paid to Mastercard. Mastercard is regulated by US and EU banking rules as a financial institution.
So the money on the card is not part of the restraints Choice Bank is under and can be used till the end of June, per the information supplied.

The virtual account is basically just a spreadsheet at FCP which lists who is owned what money, but that money is most likely in one account (in the name of FCP) at Choice Bank and that money is blocked right now.

Bank accounts and credit cards are technically and legally two very separate things. Choice Bank is regulated by the banking laws of Belize, Mastercard is regulated by a completely different set of laws (US laws for their US company and EU laws for their EU company).

I know it gets confusing at times, especially since the marketing and branding by third party payment processors like FCP does not make it very clear how they operate.

To summarize:
The money on your prepaid card is in your name and held in a bank account from Mastercard.
The money on your virtual account is not in your name and held in a bank account at Choice Bank in the name of FCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.