AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Making this case sound like there is a multitude of people with their balance in Choice's possession, is just not true, and not fact based. The sheer majority of our past users, used their very last cent, and found a new provider. "
-end Dan E. quote

So this thread has only 2-3 persons with my frozen money problem but not even one popular Cam Model...

Fck I wish I had a popular forum Cam Model genuine...I feel like a looser...because I am a looser now :(

Making this case sound like there is a multitude of people with their balance in Choice's possession, is just not true, and not fact based. The sheer majority of our past users, used their very last cent, and found a new provider.
So do you know how many people? Do you have numbers? How many? Share some facts with us pls.

i no understand, i'm famous model i have earn very good money before with payoneer after with fcp but everytime i had withdraw, i cant understand why others leave money on choice bank ... sorry

Reactions: Sansa and Teagan
Hello everyone.I have same problem with ammount of money ( more than 60k) in my account.So yes,its the most terrible situation in my life.I spoke with Ad Kees yesterday,and he told me he will have news about our money in the middle of the next week.I am really out of time waiting and already started to look for lawyer.

Anybody knows what to do, I have the $ 54,000, frozen in FirstChoice Pay, I called the bank, I gave the mail but no one can say anything concrete. Do you know someone able to help me?

And he says again that nobody knew about what is coming.

Payoneer switched their cards, warned their customer and moved away from choice bank before it all started
It's public and official on Payoneer site.

So they have done all of this not knowing what is coming right? yeah sure

i no understand, i'm famous model i have earn very good money before with payoneer after with fcp but everytime i had withdraw, i cant understand why others leave money on choice bank ... sorry
Hey... ofcourse some did what you did, you are not alone, I really don't understand why are you repeating that over and over again!
Good for you, but what about the rest of us?
And I asked a different question, you were not included in it...
Kisses

• Wat?!
Reactions: Miaaaa and Teagan
Is not about famous on the site you work .. Is about the models who have an acount in this forum befor all this problem start

Reactions: Miaaaa and Pia
Dan, do you have any comments about this:

Domain Information
Domain: firstchoicepay.com
Registrar: eNom, Inc.
Registration Date: 2016-07-13
Expiration Date: 2018-07-13
Updated Date: 2017-03-10

Domain Information
Yep. I wrote that week ago. We will not see FCP site working after that date. And our money, perhaps, too :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LoonaVision
Because they don't have this problem :)

there are several popular models with the same problem as you. you need to really cool it with the conspiracy theories.

"Making this case sound like there is a multitude of people with their balance in Choice's possession, is just not true, and not fact based. The sheer majority of our past users, used their very last cent, and found a new provider. "
-end Dan E. quote

So this thread has only 2-3 persons with my frozen money problem but not even one popular Cam Model...

Fck I wish I had a popular forum Cam Model genuine...I feel like a looser...because I am a looser now :(

dude i told you. majority of models hang out in the model's only/ verified section and don't post in the public section.

you need to seriously calm yourself. you are being incredibly irrational.

Well...dont be hard on them...why would they waste $13 more on domain just for us...pih...:)
Choice will not unfreeze it until then(they will be still into 3month legal timeframe) and after that date what proof will we have?! Screenshots?!
Imagine that choice transfer all our money to fcp, to non existing company by then, non working site and evidances, no working cards...who could we go after then?!

Domain Information

Have you noticed they updated domain last year 4monts before due date...obviously they do not plan to do that now...since it is less then 2months till expires...

Well...dont be hard on them...why would they waste $13 more on domain just for us...pih...:)
Choice will not unfreeze it until then(they will be still into 3month legal timeframe) and after that date what proof will we have?! Screenshots?!
Imagine that choice transfer all our money to fcp, to non existing company by then, non working site and evidances, no working cards...who could we go after then?!
All that shit was happened the 10 of April. So, 3 months will end on 10 of July. We have only 3 days.

This new warning from MFC when you want to add a new payment method....

This is something new...

So if you think about it it is a possibility that Choice Bank was just forced to wire us the money so we would pay taxes and declare the funds but because a wire means instant gone money from their pockets in one second they didn't had all the funds for everyone so this got them into a liquidity issue...

It is a thing when people take out their money from time to time when they need or when they want...the bank is ok, no problems!

It is a different thing when they deliver every single dollar out of the bank for every FCP client in just a few days...

Think about it...
I am sure we will get our money but not as simple as before...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180512-155333_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180512-155333_Chrome.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 65
This new warning from MFC when you want to add a new payment method....

This is something new...

So if you think about it it is a possibility that Choice Bank was just forced to wire us the money so we would pay taxes and declare the funds but because a wire means instant gone money from their pockets in one second they didn't had all the funds for everyone so this got them into a liquidity issue...

It is a thing when people take out their money from time to time when they need or when they want...the bank is ok, no problems!

It is a different thing when they deliver every single dollar out of the bank for every FCP client in just a few days...

Think about it...
I am sure we will get our money but not as simple as before...

Interesting opinion, Chriss. But what's the difference to the Choice bank, will we declare those money or not?

Interesting opinion, Chriss. But what's the difference to the Choice bank, will we declare those money or not?
Not for Choice Bank!

For the authorities!

The rules changed on web chatting since 9-10 april...

So they want everything on the paper and if it's not on the paper you must take it on your side by declaring what Mfc stated on that Payment Info...

Domain Information

I am not Dan, but I know how domain registrations work.
Every domain registration has an expiration date. You can register domains for 1 to 10 years. Most companies use 1 year registration with auto renewal. But even without auto renewal you can extend your registration on the last day if you want.
The updated date is not the date when they last renewed the domain. It is the date of the last change in any of information (like phonenumber, email, addredd, etc.) provided to the domain registrar.

If you don't declare the money you will get a visit from your local authorities!

Everyone will need to declare their money from Choice Bank because the amounts for many of us are big and will be suspicious...

If you don't declare the money you will get a visit from your local authorities!

Everyone will need to declare their money from Choice Bank because the amounts for many of us are big and will be suspicious...

no its to prevent fraud and to not hold mfc liable if you don't pay your taxes. as in you are the authorized person being paid out and not a boyfriend/ friend/ pimp/ what not. come on now, you need to take the tin foil hat off and chill.

Thank you for this post. It helps a lot to understand the issues at hand.
Its crazy how many times in the 60 pages of this thread that this has had to be explained.

Like seriously people. I understand it sucks not having access to your money.

STOP with the conspiracies. IT IS HELPING NO ONE. yes domain names expire. it happens all the time and they auto renew. Dan would not know how many people exactly have funds frozen.

And YES I've seen many "popular" models with the exact problem but they don't come in this thread and make up bull shit conspiracies for 60 pages.

Contact choice bank every single day but unless you have ACTUAL CONFIRMED INFO. do not spread the false stuff as it makes it so confusing especially for non native English speakers looking for help and is why this thread is 60 pages.

As stated multiple times MasterCard was paid for the funds on your card. Not for your virtual balance hence why you can't use it.

Also OF COURSE you have to declare your camming income no matter where it comes from, fcp, wire, check etc. If you were holding your money on fcp to avoid paying taxes im sorry but that's ridiculous. Pay your taxes. And yeah you will expect some contact from tax authorities if you don't. Obviously.

Okay. Now maybe we can all chill until we hear REAL info instead of sitting here making up rumours.

I hope to have some news next week, I contacted again the mail they give us (phase2 etc... etc).
I'm very frustrated about this fact and cannot access money it's for me a big problem and it's bigger not to know if they were lost at all. I hope not !

You really can’t go by the number of responses here to gauge the far reaching impacts of this FCP debacle. First of all, I am sure this forum skews towards American models and this thing affects international models. But on Twitter, some highly successful models have commented on getting funds frozen when the news first came out. They just aren’t here in this forum.

Also, I get the feeling sites like MFC are feeling the impacts of this financially. Anecdotal evidence shows the top 20 ranks aren't as competitive this month. A lot of international models I know are just not camming anymore or camming way less. It makes sense. People are demoralized from losing their money and also not having a stable form of payment. Member spending may be down too because why spend all that money when you don’t even know if it’s going to end up in the model’s pocket? I know this is little consolation for all of you who have your funds stuck but trust me, the impacts of this mess is far and wide.

Its crazy how many times in the 60 pages of this thread that this has had to be explained.
It's crazy to me how few posts in the 60+ pages actually are coherent enough to understand.
Like seriously people. I understand it sucks not having access to your money.

STOP with the conspiracies. IT IS HELPING NO ONE.
This. Stop posting in this thread unless you actually have some helpful information or have a legitimate question.

Maybe they didn t even kept the money there and they just used this argue to shut off the business and dissapear with peoples money

How does that make any sense? A camsite that keeps its money directly at a payment processor like fcp and not on a bank account?

Usually businesses/companies have to deposit money to their payoneer/firstchoicepay 'business' accounts to send mass-payouts to their users. And apparently their funds got frozen too with bank going into liquidity problem and all... JuicyAds had the same problem.. still don't know if they got hold of their funds or not..

I have a big curiosity...

In this forum does it exists at least one Cam Model that is popular here (at least one year old on the forum) that has money stuck in Firstchoicepay?

I see daily new people coming with the same issue but not even one Cam Model with lots of ratings and posts that has the same problem...

It's just a normal question because it is kinda wierd...

Not a cam model, used to receive some ad networks' payments in FCP. Apparently this forum/thread is one of the very few links that show up if you google "phase2@firstchoicepay.com".
Never got a reply from them.. balance stuck in limbo for a month now. FCP doesn't have bank withdrawal option for my country. and that card-termination-date email stated that they'll wire me my money. How the fuck??? They never asked me for any bank details, all I could do was withdraw via ATM or spend from card.. which they are not loading anymore..And when I ask FCP customer support about this.. they just avoid this specifc part of my query i.e. WHERE THE FUCK DO I ENTER MY BANK DETAILS???????

Not a cam model, used to receive some ad networks' payments in FCP. Apparently this forum/thread is one of the very few links that show up if you google "phase2@firstchoicepay.com".
Never got a reply from them.. balance stuck in limbo for a month now. FCP doesn't have bank withdrawal option for my country. and that card-termination-date email stated that they'll wire me my money. How the fuck??? They never asked me for any bank details, all I could do was withdraw via ATM or spend from card.. which they are not loading anymore..And when I ask FCP customer support about this.. they just avoid this specifc part of my query i.e. WHERE THE FUCK DO I ENTER MY BANK DETAILS???????
They haven't started paying out yet. Once they do I imagine that they will ask for sure details from customers.

Reactions: Teagan
Status
Not open for further replies.