AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't started paying out yet. Once they do I imagine that they will ask for sure details from customers.

Yeah lets just hope they do decide to give the funds back.. and not just send a goodbye-forget-your-money-bankruptcy-declaration-notice email in last week of June.

You need to put bank information for wire transfer in you FCP account. This is what they use when/if they decide to send money. But I’m sure they let everyone know what to to once they are ready for some action, for now we just wait for the news.

Yeah, but "Withdraw to Bank" feature was never available for my country, there is nowhere in my FCP account where I can add bank details like in Payoneer. Only ATM withdrawals. FCP support just doesn't tell clearly whether they/choicebank will ask me for my details or will I even be able to log into my FCP account after termination date.. they just say please withdraw all remaining/available funds asap and as for the stuck funds wait for update from phase2..

I thought forums are made so that people can discuss things? That's what we're doing here, discussing. I don't understand all the "stop posting" posts - some of us are in awful awful situations with no way to get paid or funds stuck. If talking about the issue makes people fell better or releases some tension, I say go for it. Nobody has any useful information anyway, just let people talk, man.

I come to this thread every day and seeing people trying to figure it out, sharing information, helping each other, makes me feel a bit better and a bit less hopeless about the situation.

Regarding bad English of most posts, I hardly think it should surprise or anger anyone? Not all of us international models had the privilege of going to good schools and learning English. Most people from European countries speak two or even three languages easy. English might just not be one of them. Which you can't say for most Americans, so I think judging people by their ability to speak the only language you speak yourself is kinda weak.
I had no issues understanding any of the posts in this thread.

And of course, if this was an issue that affected mostly American models, everybody would be talking about it and it would be a big deal. But because it's mostly us, internationals, with a few Canadian and American models who might not be a part of this forum, I have a feeling others get annoyed by us going on and on about it. And they look down on our bad English, despite many contributors apologizing for bad language skills.

Keep posting, guys. Whatever news you've got or emails you've received. It's helpful and gives hope.

@Alisa yes discussion is great. However there have been a lot of accusing questions to dan Epstein who can only do so much. Also the conspiracy theories people have been coming up with are no help to anyone and just add to the confusion. That's why I feel updates are good but they need to be factual not just a made up theory.

@Alisa yes discussion is great. However there have been a lot of accusing questions to dan Epstein who can only do so much. Also the conspiracy theories people have been coming up with are no help to anyone and just add the the confusion. That's why I feel updates are good but they need to be factual not just a made up theory.
I, for one, don't care about Dan. I don't know him, he's never helped me, he ignored my questions in this thread, and is free to leave any time if it gets too hard for him. He chose to stay and he chose to step in the foreground. To me, his posts mostly look like vague sand into the eyes. I might be wrong but that's the feeling I have and I'll be honest about it. People will always look for a scapegoat and this one here is easy and obvious.

The conspiracy theories might not be helpful to you (I'm not sure you were affected by FCP closing) but I personally don't mind them, and again, any thoughts on the matter are helpful to me.

I am one of those who got paid a big amount only one day before shit hit the fan. I was unable to withdraw as I usually do ASAP. I have been robbed on Payoneer and FCP twice in 5 years. Once $300 was taken, $2500 the second time. FCP didn't care, just sent me a new card. I learnt to withdraw my funds right away. That still didn't help me.

I'm sorry I have nothing useful to add about the issue. I have no answers and hope we get them.

Last edited:
I, for one, don't care about Dan. I don't know him, he's never helped me, he ignored my questions in this thread, and is free to leave any time if it gets too hard for him. He chose to stay and he chose to step in the foreground. To me, his posts mostly look like vague sand into the eyes. I might be wrong but that's the feeling I have and I'll be honest about it. People will always look for a scapegoat and this one here is easy and obvious.

The conspiracy theories might not be helpful to you (I'm not sure you were affected by FCP closing) but I personally don't mind them, and again, any thoughts on the matter are helpful to me.

I am one of those who got paid a big amount only one day before shit hit the fan. I was unable to withdraw as I usually do ASAP. I have been robbed on Payoneer and FCP twice in 5 years. Once $300 was taken, $2500 the second time. FCP didn't care, just sent me a new card. I learnt to withdraw my funds right away. That still didn't help me.

I'm sorry I have nothing useful to add about the issue. I have no answers and hope we get them.
Fair enough, eventually, I cannot please everyone all the time, nor everywhere. I could have elegantly ghosted myself, as most people will do in my shoes, especially if their position simply evaporated. We can go name dropping, prolong this thread, because this is not, and never will be my owned media channel. It’s a forum and people express themselves, it’s okay. I’ve been burnt out these last few weeks too. I’ve been working social media channels, both mainstream and adult for the last 5 years, and I know this much. At this point I will either look like the bully, or the clown. I’m also not helping now, I’m just adding more entries, with no new information. Fair enough, you lifted the Kimono from my stupidity and arrogance. I hope you can now focus on getting new payments with a new provider, and on updates from Choice Bank.

I thought forums are made so that people can discuss things? That's what we're doing here, discussing. I don't understand all the "stop posting" posts - some of us are in awful awful situations with no way to get paid or funds stuck. If talking about the issue makes people fell better or releases some tension, I say go for it. Nobody has any useful information anyway, just let people talk, man.

I come to this thread every day and seeing people trying to figure it out, sharing information, helping each other, makes me feel a bit better and a bit less hopeless about the situation.

Regarding bad English of most posts, I hardly think it should surprise or anger anyone? Not all of us international models had the privilege of going to good schools and learning English. Most people from European countries speak two or even three languages easy. English might just not be one of them. Which you can't say for most Americans, so I think judging people by their ability to speak the only language you speak yourself is kinda weak.
I had no issues understanding any of the posts in this thread.

And of course, if this was an issue that affected mostly American models, everybody would be talking about it and it would be a big deal. But because it's mostly us, internationals, with a few Canadian and American models who might not be a part of this forum, I have a feeling others get annoyed by us going on and on about it. And they look down on our bad English, despite many contributors apologizing for bad language skills.

Keep posting, guys. Whatever news you've got or emails you've received. It's helpful and gives hope.

Forums are indeed made for people to discuss things. This is not a scientific discussion so that it needs to be factual 100%. This mess is exactly that, a huge entropy (chaos) and fishing in the dark because they (Choice bank and Payoneer, FCP) keep us in the dark on purpose.

Instead of discouraging people to talk, speculate, guess... they should be encouraged to talk more about it.

a_hase420 is not affected by FCP closing but she keeps policing this thread and calling for "facts".

All of us affected by FCP closing are deeply concerned, afraid, angry... and we need a community, support and a place to talk, speculate, theorize, and express our fears and concerns.

Please guys talk about it as much as you want and share anything you come up with.

Fair enough, you lifted the Kimono from my stupidity and arrogance. I hope you can now focus on getting new payments with a new provider, and on updates from Choice Bank.
I never claimed you're stupid or arrogant. There is absolutely nothing offensive towards you in my posts. I dont know you and I honestly don't care. I do think, however, that it's tacky to keep pushing "I stayed when everybody else would have left, I'm so much better than others" theme in your recent posts. You're free to leave any time. And I don't mind you being around at all, I honestly don't care, I just don't see the huge deal being made out of people asking you for help/opinion/info and not being happy when they get none of that. I think that's just natural in this scenario.
If you've been helpful to others, that's great. I hope you'll be able to help others in the future as well.

I used first choice pay as well as I have mentioned before.

Not so much policing as trying to make sure the right info is out there so people aren't reading the wild theories and believing them to be true.

But I'm just going to stop. Clearly my posts are being taken out of context. As I've said before I hope everyone gets their money back. Hence me wanting people to get proper information. Discussing for the sake of support is one thing. Creating theories that have no actual basis in fact really don't help anyone.

So I hope you all get your money again. I hope you guys just keep contacting choice bank and expressing your concerns to them as it may nudge them along.

It's crazy to me how few posts in the 60+ pages actually are coherent enough to understand.

This. Stop posting in this thread unless you actually have some helpful information or have a legitimate question.

Maybe ya'll missed this specifically you @fenix_rises and @Alisa but this is Ambers forum and if she says to stop doing something you don't get to turn around and tell everyone the opposite. I have no power here but if it was me I would listen to what she's said.

Maybe ya'll missed this specifically you @fenix_rises and @Alisa but this is Ambers forum and if she says to stop doing something you don't get to turn around and tell everyone the opposite. I have no power here but if it was me I would listen to what she's said.
I'm well aware of who's forum it is, I've been on it for 5+ years and have great respect for its administrators and Amber specifically.
I thought voicing my opinion as one of the affected by the FCP fiasco won't hurt. Maybe we should open a thread named Everything About FCP. Since this one I guess will become Only Facts About FCP. Will that be better and will non-factual posts be allowed there?

BTW I just got news today IWC is connecting with Cosmo as well, and they said in the past Paxum will be connected to. If anybody is looking or waiting for an alternative to FCP there.

Whatever news you've got or emails you've received. It's helpful and gives hope.
Totally, that's what I want people to do! But all the conspiracy crap and tossing around what-ifs and the blame game with no real idea what's going on, all written extremely sloppy (regardless of what language it is) is only congesting the thread for those who really do seek help or want to give help.

There are a handful of people that prompted me to state what I said earlier that are contributing nothing but wasted post space on most threads, and that's what I wish could cease.

Totally, that's what I want people to do! But all the conspiracy crap and tossing around what-ifs and the blame game with no real idea what's going on, all written extremely sloppy (regardless of what language it is) is only congesting the thread for those who really do seek help or want to give help.

There are a handful of people that prompted me to state what I said earlier that are contributing nothing but wasted post space on most threads, and that's what I wish could cease.

As a webmaster i can only see this situation as good promotion for your forum since many of us heard it because of it.(this treads are not spamming, it is one of the best things for SEO)Many would continue to visit it afterwords as they found rare helpful info and support here.But if you believe that posting spends you some space(which is not), well, its yours house, your rules. We can take a discussion somewhere else.

If someone didnt loose money he/she cannot disscuss about others feelings who did.I first didnt care and knew that many epassporte users lost everything because i managed to withdrew from card.

Conspiracy teory are part of our disscussion and fears, and nobody has any concrete info yet, disscussion is all we have, and who knows that any of those teories may not happen?!? Im on internet from '94.and i was seeing a lot simmilar situations to know that evrything is possible and noone will protect you and give a damn if something go south.

So please dont cease this thread until we form new group/chat so everyone who have needs can see it and tranfer there.

Conspiracy theories create misinformation and hystaria. Its not a good thing. If you guys want your own space to talk about conspiracy theories on fcp, create a discord server. Easy peasy and it's free. I don't think Amber would care if you made one and posted a join link.

today i got that message from Kees - *Thank you for your message. I do understand your concern, but at this time I cannot give you a date for the money to be returned.

Probably it is good to know we give priority to consumer money first, that includes your amount. I am confident we can keep all consumers whole. Once there is an update you well be informed.

I duly apologize for this situation.*
P.S. I have on my balance 14k

Yeah lets just hope they do decide to give the funds back.. and not just send a goodbye-forget-your-money-bankruptcy-declaration-notice email in last week of June.

Yeah, but "Withdraw to Bank" feature was never available for my country, there is nowhere in my FCP account where I can add bank details like in Payoneer. Only ATM withdrawals. FCP support just doesn't tell clearly whether they/choicebank will ask me for my details or will I even be able to log into my FCP account after termination date.. they just say please withdraw all remaining/available funds asap and as for the stuck funds wait for update from phase2..
Could I know where are you from ?

And they look down on our bad English, despite many contributors apologizing for bad language skills.

I can tell you that that is not true, the language has nothing here and I have personally seen how English-speakers make the effort to understand many of us and help us.

This forum is 100% inclusive, however some of us, (who had been following the thread since it began) are tired of all the pages are pure "gossip" and conspiracy theories which doesn't help, let me tell you why, many people here have lost a lot of money and telling them fake news only makes them feel an even bigger stomach pit. On the other hand, if you share a real fact or more or less confirmed news, that person begins to think about possibilities of action, makes plans, tries to solve the imbroglio. Please, notice that I'm not saying to shut up, a forum is to discuss, but as I said earlier in this thread, we are spreading fake news and it only causes anxiety, insomnia, sadness, etc ... I think we should continue commenting and sharing as much as possible about the REAL information we have, also making questions with coherence and context.
I Support 1000% the idea of a discord or team speaker, to talk about what we want, our problems, what this loss of money means in our personal lifes, our nightmares about the subject. I think we all should take it out, but I do not think this thread is the right place, since many search for real and confirmed information.
:h:

Yes, South Asia it will be hard to wire transfer. I don't think the bank in South Asia or South East Asia have that option. Maybe some have . You need ask the bank in your country . I know some internation bank have the option .
Almost all banks here can receive remittances/incoming wire transfers. Bank accounts have IBAN routing number instead of BIC etc.. I can withdraw successfully from Payoneer to my bank

As a webmaster i can only see this situation as good promotion for your forum since many of us heard it because of it.
Sure, we got 100s of new members and viewers because of it. But having to scroll through handfuls of bullshit posts to get actual good interaction and information is what I try to avoid in most threads here.
So please dont cease this thread
I'm not planning on closing it, I think people are freaking out thinking I said to completely stop posting in it or think I'm ready to lock it.

Relax, y'all.

Also on a separate note: if you go on a negative post rating spree (facepalms/disagrees/turds on everything) you will lose your ability to rate posts.

Maybe some posts could be hidden with a note "post adds nothing of substance" that would cleanup things

Today I received this from Ad kees, I don't know if it's true or not but I reported as received :

Dear ********,

We are currently preparing the wire transfers. In view of the large numbers we do need time for a thorough preparation. Also we have to restart transacting for all clients at the same time.

I apologize for this situation, please rest assured we are doing everything to get this solved.

Best regards,

Ad Kees

Vice-President Banking and Investment Services

For Cosmo i tryed activate plastic card and they said ''You have insufficient funds to cover the activation fee of 12.95USD''
so first i need receive from camsite the pay and than to activate my card?U did same?

You need to receive a payment first. When you activate the card the fee will be deducted from your balance.

Today I received this from Ad kees, I don't know if it's true or not but I reported as received :

Dear ********,

We are currently preparing the wire transfers. In view of the large numbers we do need time for a thorough preparation. Also we have to restart transacting for all clients at the same time.

I apologize for this situation, please rest assured we are doing everything to get this solved.

Best regards,

Ad Kees
Vice-President Banking and Investment Services

Wow that is finally good news if they are preparing to do that. Thank you for sharing that with us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.