AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i ve got an email from epayservice saying they are launching personal IBAN for SEPA and US personal account number for ACH and Domestic Wire

Guys, how long did it take for you to get the money in the bank after the liquidator sent you on email the final payment advice ?
I just got it last night and it says in it that the payment was scheduled on 22th Sept but I didnt get any calls from my bank yet and they will reopen on Monday.

Guys, how long did it take for you to get the money in the bank after the liquidator sent you on email the final payment advice ?
I just got it last night and it says in it that the payment was scheduled on 22th Sept but I didnt get any calls from my bank yet and they will reopen on Monday.
I ve got the payment advice about 5 days ago. Nothing is happening

Is this your first payment or 2nd final payment. I got an email that account holders that got the first payment last year are scheduled in a phase 2 of payments. Meaning currently only people who didn't receive anything before.

Hello Agnes , I want to ask you if you received an e-mail from the liquidator when he sent your money? transfer takes 5 days to Romania sure Monday let you know can I know what your bank is called?

I didn't get any email from liquidator yet. Everybody got it?
This should be the 1st payment for me.

No...a lot of us didnt get anything yet...(the ones without first payment). But it is nice if they first email you and send you payment advice up front...

Is this your first payment or 2nd final payment. I got an email that account holders that got the first payment last year are scheduled in a phase 2 of payments. Meaning currently only people who didn't receive anything before.
No payment before...its my first time

Hello Agnes , I want to ask you if you received an e-mail from the liquidator when he sent your money? transfer takes 5 days to Romania sure Monday let you know can I know what your bank is called?
Says date of payment 22 September...so max on Tuesday should be in my bank hopefully.

In your payment advice it's the amount you'll get along with the date of payment...what's that date? Mine says 22 Sept
Sep 17. when i got it i wrote the liquidator asking if they sent it or when they would. coz before doing that i had contacted my bank - i got nothing. some days later they replied ' to check with my bank"

Sep 17. when i got it i wrote the liquidator asking if they sent it or when they would. coz before doing that i had contacted my bank - i got nothing. some days later they replied ' to check with my bank"
Hmmm...I see ...i am expecting 5 working days until it gets to my bank from the date of transfer.

The money are in my bank ...I just called them and they confirmed...its been there since the day of transfer 22 sept...they got in the same day ...I am from Romania.
I still cant belive it. I hope you all get your money back soon guys!🙏🙏🙏

I am happy for you! 🤗 Finally, they start to make the payment!

Reactions: Agnesss
The money are in my bank ...I just called them and they confirmed...its been there since the day of transfer 22 sept...they got in the same day ...I am from Romania.
I still cant belive it. I hope you all get your money back soon guys!🙏🙏🙏
very happy for you! could I ask you which bank do you have?
Thanks

Guys, please help me! suggest me please a Online card with IBAN that I can use, the transferwise said to me that they didn't accept money from Belize!!! :( so said.

It is nice to hear that bank approved a big transfer. Can you tell us is there in transfer info that the money even came from belize?
I have no idea...I just called the bank to ask if the money is there...they said yes and the date when they got in which surprised me being the same with date of transfer..I didnt ask anything else so I dont know what info is there

my friend got money. from the usa. atlanta if i m not mistaken. tho she got small amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.