AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 45$ are from chaturbate but don't know how current that info is.

Yeah, great advice from cb support about Paxum. Guess they don't know that Paxum is down for maintenance now. They state in their terms that they usually need 72 hours for document approval. Let's assume there will be many more who apply for an account now than usual. I guess they just will not have the capacity to process these all for the payment on 15th (assuming at one point registration is even open again).
Luckyly i already have a paxum account, i even have the useless card from them, but managed to submit my bank account yesterday, waiting for them to get site back up so i link my chaturbate account to paxum. and curious to see how instant is the instant transfer. as usually wire transfer takes a few days. anyway better than nothing i guess.

Yeah I'm talking about c4s as others mentioned it higher up the thread. On c4s it says wire costs $45 but it's actually free for direct deposit, just to clear that up

I only use Firstchoice for IWC. I was wondering what happen to my 2 payout requests (5.april and 8.april) - Still waiting for IWC support to answer my questions. That sucks

yeah..paxum ok.. but... does not paxum has problems as firstchoice?! also paxum has problem...no!?

If I understood it correctly, paxum offers credit cards too. These cannot be loaded from your paxum account right now (issuing bank of these cards is/was first choice bank too) but the Paxum account itself can still receive money from chaturbate and then you could transfer money from your Paxum account to your local bank account (like paypal). Don't hold me liable though.

Reactions: maria herna
If I understood it correctly, paxum offers credit cards too. These cannot be loaded from your paxum account right now (issuing bank of these cards is/was first choice bank too) but the Paxum account itself can still receive money from chaturbate and then you could transfer money from your Paxum account to your local bank account (like paypal). Don't hold me liable though.

Yes its exactly what i understood from Chaturbate email. And also from what ive read on twitter, paxum is working to issue us new cards ( free of fees for activation) shortly. so I guess for now paxum is our best option for now.

So.... the transfer from CB using wire cost 45 USD. If i make account with Paxum, how much it will cost to transfer funds from Paxum to my account? I see on Paxum page "Funds Transfer by Wire to your own account (USD) 50 USD". Holy crap, that's not much better.

Reactions: QuinnLane
Boleyn support sent out an email advising of other ways to be paid and mentioned Transferwise? Not too sure how this works but its one of the only ways I can get paid being in the UK.
I haven't finished reading through the thread yet but I was paid from the US to NZ via Transferwise through ProjectMaenad, to my personal bank, and it took only 48 hours to appear in my bank account and the fee for me was $3.
I don't understand why more sites can't do this. In NZ I'm asked to pay a $45+ fee for bank transfers when my min payout is $50 and I am by no means a high earner. Hitting payout more than once a month is a fucking miracle.

So.... the transfer from CB using wire cost 45 USD. If i make account with Paxum, how much it will cost to transfer funds from Paxum to my account? I see on Paxum page "Funds Transfer by Wire to your own account (USD) 50 USD". Holy crap, that's not much better.

i think that transfer from CB to PAXUM account its free.
for paxum card we have to wait some news..
then if u want transfer by wire from your paxum account to your own bank account i think you have to pay 45 or 50.
I dont have yet paxum but i think it works like this.

the most important think its that we can cashout token from CB in different way from "check" :S

Im looking now on withdraw options on paxum, and what they recomend is not wire transfer, but Withdraw Funds by EFT Transfer , cant figure tho what are the taxes for that, im gonna try reach paxum on DM on twitter

i think that transfer from CB to PAXUM account its free.
for paxum card we have to wait some news..
then if u want transfer by wire from your paxum account to your own bank account i think you have to pay 45 or 50.
I dont have yet paxum but i think it works like this.

the most important think its that we can cashout token from CB in different way from "check" :S

Very true on great to have this option of paxum. fee from cb to paxum is 0.5$ will let you know if i manage to find out the full fees.

Any other Australians on here? What are we going to use now? I only just started camming and clip making this year and I feel like now it has all been a waste of time. Not sure how I will ever get enough to cash out and even if I do I don't know how I will get my money. I'm on CB, C4S and MV.
Not Australia, but New Zealand.
I feel totally fucked too. Wire transfer fees are just too damn expensive unless I somehow start making hundreds a month.

Not Australia, but New Zealand.
I feel totally fucked too. Wire transfer fees are just too damn expensive unless I somehow start making hundreds a month.

Fellow NZer too, and in the same boat as you. *hugs in commiseration* I wish I'd had a chance to get more established and start earning enough to justify the $45 fee! But even then, I think it's way too steep.

Clips4Sale sent an email including this:

The payment option avaialable to you is a wire transfer to your bank account.
The wire payment has a $45 fee and arrives the same day.

I'm gonna email support and try my luck at a cheaper payout fee.

no its 50 (Account Funding by Wire from your own account (USD))
i just open a paxum account.. you have to choide USD value to receive payment by CB.
so when u transfer from paxum (USD) to europe (EUR) you will use WIRE TRASNFER 50$...

the other option its just wait for a new card that can work with paxum at ATM wordlwide

Not really true - i've gotten direct deposits right to my bank from Firstchoice every Tuesday from Streamate for years now.

I don't use their card for Streamate at all. Really disappointed because it was only costing me $1.50 and then I got all my money deposited to my bank with no other fee or deductions.
It depends on the country. For Ukraine, I don't have any other options in my account at all.

After the last couple of weeks being a total nightmare I thought I was finally getting out of that depression swamp, but hey, why not cut off my only source of money for the dessert? Voila.

Another subject: I will assume that Paxum is closely connected to the "Paxum bank". I will just assume that the money from the sites will be deposited on the Paxum bank and then we can make transfers from that bank to our banks, cards, whatever. Paxum bank is located in "Commonwealth of Dominica". To be honest never heard of that place before but according to wikipedia it's a small island in the Caribbean with 70,000 people living there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominica

Now call me prejudiced but i don't feel 100% safe trusting that place to host reliable and safe financial services over a longer period and definitely not the right spot to hold my money there for any longer than necessary before I can transfer to my own bank account.

Reactions: Smores and Fatquack
Yeah I'm talking about c4s as others mentioned it higher up the thread. On c4s it says wire costs $45 but it's actually free for direct deposit, just to clear that up
They told me for a wire on clips4sale it would cost me 20$. I'm in Canada.

Fellow NZer too, and in the same boat as you. *hugs in commiseration* I wish I'd had a chance to get more established and start earning enough to justify the $45 fee! But even then, I think it's way too steep.

Clips4Sale sent an email including this:

I'm gonna email support and try my luck at a cheaper payout fee.
I use their Check option but it's still a $150 minimum. So far I've had my best luck selling on ProjectMaenad even if I have to drive the traffic there myself, I made payout at $100 minimum in a month vs using other sites that do offer traffic and exposure.
And they sent my payout using Transferwise, which cost $3 and took 2 days to arrive to me (and USD$122 was NZD$169 so I was over the moon, there's no extra fee on this end ^_^)

They told me for a wire on clips4sale it would cost me 20$. I'm in Canada.
Thats odd, im UK and just set mine up. Did you talk to Gia?

Reactions: MissHannelore
no its 50 (Account Funding by Wire from your own account (USD))
i just open a paxum account.. you have to choide USD value to receive payment by CB.
so when u transfer from paxum (USD) to europe (EUR) you will use WIRE TRASNFER 50$...

the other option its just wait for a new card that can work with paxum at ATM wordlwide
If you open Paxum account with USD value to receive money from CB then you cannot use SEPA payment (EUR) from Paxum to your bank account for 5 USD, am i right? Ughhhh this is soooo confusing.

If you open Paxum account with USD value to receive money from CB then you cannot use SEPA payment (EUR) from Paxum to your bank account for 5 USD, am i right? Ughhhh this is soooo confusing.
CB can't do "SEPA".. and only pay in USD. so u have to open an account in USD and, if paxum in future will not send us a new card, u have to use SWIFT (not sepa...sepa in only inside Europe) to send money from paxum bank to you bank...

CB can't do "SEPA".. and only pay in USD. so u have to open an account in USD and, if paxum in future will not send us a new card, u have to use SWIFT (not sepa...sepa in only inside Europe) to send money from paxum bank to you bank...

Where is that information from? I cannot find it on the paxum page. Why should a Paxum account in EUR not be able to receive a dollar payment from a camsite? It would just have to be converted to EUR then.

Where is that information from? I cannot find it on the paxum page. Why should a Paxum account in EUR not be able to receive a dollar payment from a camsite? It would just have to be converted to EUR then.
i don't know... i just know that when u opened FCP from chaturbate ...chaturbate set this account in USD...so i prefer do same with paxum..
then ill convert from USD to EUR...

Status
Not open for further replies.