AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha the people asking to be paid in crypto are in the wronnnng thread and should just email the company they cam for. Clearly these people have the means to convert funds into cash, the problem models are facing now is the fact that they have no way of getting their payments into cash because they rely on first choice pay as their own bank!

If you are not in the US and relied on first choice pay you need to get over to paxum.com and register and go through the verification process ASAP, then make a withdrawal to it -- you will need some emergency funds for the next 4-5 weeks until you get a card!
is paxum reliable? they don't have the best reviews but its looking like my best option right now.

Hello! I have an update about Epayments and their problem with USD.
It's what they say:
"USD Bank Wires Service Update
Starting April 1st, 2018 we temporary will not be able to accept funds in USD due to policy changes from our Banking Partners and by external factors which we cannot control. Any USD transfer made to our account will be rejected and returned to sender, and may incur additional return fees by your bank. However, your eWallet USD balance is not effected. We advise to fund your account with EUR or through other methods. Outgoing USD Bank wires are also effected. We advise that If you have already made/expecting a USD transfer from/into your account, please inform us via the 'Support' section. We appreciate your understanding of the situation, we are working hard to fix it."

I asked mfc about it, and mfc responded me with "We will send Euros for Epayments.com so it should work for you. Thanks!". Maybe it will be helpful for someone!

Just a reminder that if an account is not verified and has no Industry Rep banner here at ACF there is no guarantee they actually work with the company they say they do. Use outside contact and share private details with them at your own risk.

Also, I wonder if here is someone from Ukraine or Russia or other Europe but not EU, what are you going to do?
Does anyone have experience with transfering funds to our local banks?
I've made accounts today with all 3 things mfc suggests - paxum, epayments and epayservices and so far last one seems the most adequate.

I was able to withdraw 3500$ from FCP today via ATM. 200$ stuck in "Processing Card Load".

Epayments is great, but now they say they wont accept USD. But you can still receive EUR and withdraw with their EUR debit card at ATMs.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SoCalGuy82
I've made my decision and will take the international wire transfer from cb. I'll try Paxum with a smaller amount first.

Good luck everyone, especially to those who can't use wire transfers or where the sites do not offer it. For the record, I live in EU.

So overall Chris from PAxum is SUPER HELPFUL! Noone from firstchoice pay or formerly payoneer or no model support was ever SO KIND AND EXTREMLY HELPFUL TO ME! hE ANSWERED BACK IN MINUTES HELPED ME SETTING EVERYTHING UP! And I will receive my payment from chaturbate he said he ppush it so by monday or tuesday. He is a sweetheart. And does EVERYTHING to help models... Even like in my country our name form is different first Surname then the given names... So I was silly and set upp my account internationally but it was not a boundary. He was the one who urgent me my activation for my paxum card. He really does care about US MODELS. fcp former payoneer never cared about the models or our money! i remember being hackeD ad it took me two months to get my money and a new card... Firstchoice was always SHADY. I always wanted to change but I started looong ago on LJ and cam4 so it was the default option. And I do believe Chris will hold his PROMISE TO GIVE US A NEW PREPAID BANK CARD! And overall for European models (european unio plus switzerland, monaco, norway etc.) the processing fee is only 8 dollars.. He is so sweet I can't believe how he respesct adult workers... Don't be affraid to change to paxum guys! :cat:

So you guys know, it seems FCP website is down and cards aren't working, my debit card had still some funds left and as of today Amazon declined payment and I am very sure I still had funds left... So, just a heads up. :/ That i guess is too late to get your money.

I hope there's a way to get that money?... lol It was my rent, etc... haha... great.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Alisa
So you guys know, it seems FCP website is down and cards aren't working, my debit card had still some funds left and as of today Amazon declined payment and I am very sure I still had funds left... So, just a heads up. :/ That i guess is too late to get your money.

I hope there's a way to get that money?... lol It was my rent, etc... haha... great.
From Italy is still accessible at this hour 02.49 AM ... at this point I think we have as only interlocutor Choice Bank, the one is holding our money

Fcp is dead but you can still use the card (at least with the money you have already loaded on it) .so the card is not dead. The card is Issued by choice Bank for fcp service.

The reason I'm so worried that we'll never see those money again is that the "issue" might be simple to be solved but they don't solve it.same we did the withdraw with the last 10 k on card (liquidity covered by choice Bank), the same they can do with the rest of the money..

I really have my doubts that something else is going on there. I have my doubts that our money we see there are only numbers and the real money don't exist anymore. Because if they would exist it would be simple to take them out. Ok, they say no to money laundry I agree, then send me the money wire directly to my bank account
But no, that's not a solution for them. Ok, send me in crypto. That's neither a solution for them..i see no transparency regarding our money, only promisses

I still have a feeling this won't end well

I agree with you, i also received this from Choice Bank after some questions I've done directly to the Bank, i know are only words ... but ...
Inkedfcp1_LI.jpg

• Helpful!
Reactions: SoCalGuy82
Some important information I've got from someone very well informed from inside

"
Any money under $10000 u can take out on atm machines like normal for 30 days so clear out any money you can this way she told me.
Anything over $10000 is on hold right now since the company is going thru liquidation process

I was told could be 3 days to 3 months for this to unfreeze. But everyone will get their money guaranteed.
Payoneer has a new card issuer coming out next week called Cosmo

Wasnt ready in time for this period that is why there is no announcement yet
but will be for 1st of month.
"

So there's a hope, that's 100% valid information

Hello! I have an update about Epayments and their problem with USD.
It's what they say:
"USD Bank Wires Service Update
Starting April 1st, 2018 we temporary will not be able to accept funds in USD due to policy changes from our Banking Partners and by external factors which we cannot control. Any USD transfer made to our account will be rejected and returned to sender, and may incur additional return fees by your bank. However, your eWallet USD balance is not effected. We advise to fund your account with EUR or through other methods. Outgoing USD Bank wires are also effected. We advise that If you have already made/expecting a USD transfer from/into your account, please inform us via the 'Support' section. We appreciate your understanding of the situation, we are working hard to fix it."

I asked mfc about it, and mfc responded me with "We will send Euros for Epayments.com so it should work for you. Thanks!". Maybe it will be helpful for someone!

im waiting for verification with PAXUM and E-PAYMENTS.
So...for example... cant chaturbate pay by wire on my epayments cuz epayments doenst accept USD?... or simply do I have to open an EUR account epayment?
how work exactly?

"
Any money under $10000 u can take out on atm machines like normal for 30 days so clear out any money you can this way she told me.
Anything over $10000 is on hold right now since the company is going thru liquidation process

I was told could be 3 days to 3 months for this to unfreeze. But everyone will get their money guaranteed.

"

If your source is correct... this is very good news my friend...
I know that FCP really wants us to get paid, the problem is at Choice Bank that blocked everything... i really feel that this is not ePassporte, noone plays the blaming cards here, they said very clear to withdraw our funds(and some of the staff of fcp didn t rly knew that the funds are frozen until i talked with a superior there) so I say they are legit, not trying to fool us... hope Choice Bank will get over this sittuation without running away with money and bankruptcy

"

"

why new card issuer on payoneer? they card have no problems

BTW models that are submitting documents for verification on PAXUM be aware to upload a photo of documents not scan to avoid wait another 72 hours.

this is official message on PAXUM site : "We only accept UNCROPPED CENTERED CLEAR COLOR scans/photos at very GOOD RESOLUTION."

this is email by PAXUM : "In order for us to accept your Passport, we kindly ask you to submit a photo of the document (not a scan)."

Ridicolous

Everyone dying to be paid in crypto, looks like playing on the bongas will get you where ya need to go - BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

;)
so cool! I think every camsite should give the chance to be paid in crypto!!!
Yeah Crypto are unstable.. every single day the value $/crypto change... but its only a choice..and you could also earn with crypto!!
there are many models that do this "job" without regulation...and in many country is "illegal" do this "job" and we cant pay taxes... so crypto are totally anonymous...and could work perfectly for many camgirls!! if also most important site as CB or MFC also implement this type of payment would be great!!!
its could be just a choice of payment...not the only one...but now in 2018.. this payment must be a option of payment!

(sorry for my english not very good) :h:

why new card issuer on payoneer? they card have no problems
That's what they said, someone from inside Payoneer. Maybe the card issuer they work with now don't wanna work with adult industry so they found this "Cosmo".

As soon as I get more information I'll come back with updates.
Heads up everybody, things are getting better!:)

That's what they said, someone from inside Payoneer. Maybe the card issuer they work with now don't wanna work with adult industry so they found this "Cosmo".

As soon as I get more information I'll come back with updates.
Heads up everybody, things are getting better!:)
good one. i have already payoneer card so i can shred it

"

"

Thank you for this information. I hope it doesnt take months to unfreeze, but at least i have hope now.

Also, I wonder if here is someone from Ukraine or Russia or other Europe but not EU, what are you going to do?
Does anyone have experience with transfering funds to our local banks?
I've made accounts today with all 3 things mfc suggests - paxum, epayments and epayservices and so far last one seems the most adequate.

As for Russia, i will wait few days, mb week so all will be clear and i will get all availiable options. As for me, i don't wanna transferring funds to our local banks - they can ask about that money, and that's not clear legal so i prefer to find something like FCP.

Hi guys

Has anyone had experience with CB's international wire transfers?

did a cash out today, says 5-7 days, just wanted to know if there time frame is on par?

there are many models that do this "job" without regulation...and in many country is "illegal" do this "job" and we cant pay taxes... so crypto are totally anonymous...and could work perfectly for many camgirls!!
It is not in any site's best interest, or the best interest of other model's working on that site, to help anyone cam illegally and skip paying taxes. Do people really think this way? Shit like this is the reason that SESTA/FOSTA can happen to our little corner of things. Obviously, people have their reasons for working illegally but expecting a platform to assist you in that is the most asinine thing I've heard in a while. That's a ton of liability for an adult site to take on and that liability trickles down to everyone using it to make a living.

thx dan! but..why now cant you look for another bank and card to work with? cant plan anything new for future?
Right now I can only focus on a case by case care, and make sure everyone got their funds. I am here to be a support rep to the very last minute, as expected to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.