AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camcontacts just sent this to me:

"Update about FirstchoicePay

Since last week’s announcement regarding FirstchoicePay we have been working hard every day to get your money returned. Today we have been told by FirstchoicePay that Choice Bank (which holds all of FirstchoicePay’s funds) is planning on returning money to FirstchoicePay account holders.

If we sent you a payment to your FirstchoicePay account and you did not receive it then Choice Bank has said that it will return your money to us so that we can then send it on to you.

Choice Bank says it doesn’t know when the money will be returned, but it has said that due to its liquidity position it will not be before 1 May.

When we have more information, and of course as soon as we receive your money back, we will let you know."
This kind of information I expect from @Dan Epstein

He isn't the like ultimate boss man of first choice pay. He does what he can but he can only do so much. Its nice he has stuck around to help.

Does someone with better english speaking skills understand what this person is saying on youtube at 8:54 : ?
It's about FCP and getting money out of it. He has some news which is not official yet.

He said his trusted source, but unconfirmed as of right now so treat it as a rumor, said that funds will be able to get out of the accounts as a Payoneer account card. That that's how they plan on getting people their money going forward because Payoneer is not effected by this.

Can you please stop? Dan isn't wholly in the loop anymore as his company is dissolving. He's been nice enough to TRY to help here as much as he can, but people holding him to some high standard as if hey has any say or insight about the company that just SHUT DOWN need to cool their jets.

Dan has been more active and chatty here at ACF than you or a majority of the newcoming posters in this thread over the last year, so chill the F out.

@Dan Epstein can you PM me when you have a moment to figure out what to do with your forum tag/banner since the company you're verified for is going under? I want you to be recognized as someone who was completely trustable when FCP was active, don't wanna rip your tag from you, but not sure how to proceed.

It's not clear to me. Do they mean that those funds which were in transit at the time FCP died will return, or also all the funds on our balance?

At this point it's just an assumption but let's all hope it applies to every form of money that got stuck somehow.
The payments from "mass payout companies", the funds sent via the make a payment service, and the funds over 10k.

Camcontacts just sent this to me:

"Update about FirstchoicePay

Since last week’s announcement regarding FirstchoicePay we have been working hard every day to get your money returned. Today we have been told by FirstchoicePay that Choice Bank (which holds all of FirstchoicePay’s funds) is planning on returning money to FirstchoicePay account holders.

If we sent you a payment to your FirstchoicePay account and you did not receive it then Choice Bank has said that it will return your money to us so that we can then send it on to you.

Choice Bank says it doesn’t know when the money will be returned, but it has said that due to its liquidity position it will not be before 1 May.

When we have more information, and of course as soon as we receive your money back, we will let you know."
Can I ask where you found this info? :D

Yeah, holy crap, guys. Everytime I come to this thread, there is some new person getting snarky with Dan or blaming him for things that aren't in his control, or generally treating him like crap. I get that many of you are upset, but you guys are lashing out at the wrong person. Dan doesn't deserve your snark or your anger. Just like a lot of you, Dan's life was also upturned when FCP closed. I mean, he woke up one day to discover his job was gone. But instead of lashing out or being upset with others, he's stuck around. He's trying to help everyone, even though that's not his job anymore. Even though he's not getting paid to do so. Even though he's getting a lot of crap in his thread, and that's not fair.

Dan's always been a super stellar guy, always nice and helpful and funny. He's a valuable member of this community, no matter what tags he wears. And It sucks to see a bunch of new people get angry and lash out at him, when he's just trying to help. If I was trying to help everyone out of the kindness of my heart, and a bunch of people kept getting snarky with me, I'd stop helping right away. Why continue to help people who keep treating you rudely when it's not your job anymore? Man, Dan, you're a nicer human than I am. I wish more people in this thread appreciated that. Because I would have stopped helping a long time ago, judging from all of the rudeness I keep seeing.

If you're going to be angry, be angry at Dan's Higher Ups, those with way more power and authority and knowledge of the situation. Be angry at the bank itself. Be angry at society that makes it so hard to find alternatives. But at least trrrry to be polite to the person who's trying to help you, when he certainly doesn't have to do that anymore. He lost his job, and you guys have temporarily lost your money. Everyone's in the same crappy boat right now - so let's stop trying to push each other overboard, yeah?

back to cosmo I create an account and I receive the virtual card ..I check the card number to https://www.bincodes.com/creditcard-checker/

BIN 513204
Issuing Bank PAYSAFE FINANCIAL SERVICES, LTD.
Card Brand MASTERCARD
Card Type DEBIT
Card Level PREPAID
ISO Country Name
pl.png

POLAND
ISO Country A2 PL
ISO Country A3 POL

In poland ? that s not good they have strict regulation regarding adult entertainment ..like NOT ALLOWED you will be stoning if you do camming.......that country is rule by the church like literary the parliament is rule by priests ...2 years ago they try to BAN ABORTION EVEN IF U got RAPE!!!

You could ha e money out for ATM becouse I am sure you didn't empty the money which they were allready loaded on FCP card... You have more than 10000 dolar in FCP acount ? If you have had under 10000 then you have no problem with frozen found... The money on card alway was available to us to take them out

I took out 99% of what i had on card. And yes, it was under 10 000 $. I could have let them on card but as another model said above, why risk it?

Reactions: JickyJuly
hello ... i chose my new payment, cosmopay, and i transfer tokens from daily payout annnnnnnndddddddddddd gess?? no funds in y cosmo account -_- WTF

Reactions: bbbosic
[GALLERY=media, 2727]20180420_223349 by Mandy Chen posted Apr 20, 2018 at 10:39 PM[/GALLERY]

Last edited:
Just received a reply from Central Bank of Belize. They said there are no bankrupt banks in Belize.

Last edited:
Just received a reply from Central Bank of Belize. They said there are no bankrupt banks in Belize.
But it said contact choice bank. Choice bank is still going under. That's been determined.

If Choice bank knew they had a problem as far back as November of last year and didn't bother telling anyone, you all best believe they will screw you. Get any money out of your card that you can and prepare for a loss.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Conversation with Ad Kees, Vice-President Banking and Investment Services, Choice Bank:
Kees: Currently I cannot give you a reliable timeframe. Once I do I will let you know immediately
Caporaso: Months or years? We should ask the authorities for the bank liquidation?
Kees: Rather months than years. I won't comment on your second suggestion.

https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/th...ze-faces-liquidity-problems.23299/#post-73364
I'm really surprised about how many "official" info state opposite situations:
many message say the bank is ok
other messages say our fund will be gone in the near future
other assure our fund will be returned in some way to us
other that bank, Belize, and the world is near to hit by a meteorstrike (sarcasm) ...

... i think this is a very confusing strategy to cover another reality o_O

• Hugs
Reactions: bbbosic
And what will happend when fcp shuts down their site soon with all of our accounts!? With What evidance that leaves us!? Who will be able to help us then?

Reactions: Darkemporium
Making this big a deal of it won’t help anybody, no bank has enough liquidity to cover for everybody withdrawing their funds at once so messaging their support everyday with the obvious intention of doing just that will only prolong the time you will have to wait until accessing your funds again.
I am a pessimistic but I do believe the situation will be solved and we will get our funds back (I have a large sum with them myself). Think about all the fees we pay whenever we use their cards, with all that money there is no way a bank like that could go bankrupt (I am half serious here). Also their reports look good, and they have been Constrained into this position. All I see is people worrying about their money (which I am too) but spreading misinformation won’t help anybody like I stated before. At first I was tempted to believe mr. Caparaso but then I realized he is only doing that because he has funds with them himself. Also, did you even open the first .pdf he posted? Or the second one for that matter. As for the bank requesting more documents since November last year that is just a good safety measure that I approve of and which precedes the financial report most of us have read about.
I say give them time to work on it, you are solving absolutely nothing by messaging them about the same thing over and over everyday.

Making this big a deal of it won’t help anybody, no bank has enough liquidity to cover for everybody withdrawing their funds at once so messaging their support everyday with the obvious intention of doing just that will only prolong the time you will have to wait until accessing your funds again.
I am a pessimistic but I do believe the situation will be solved and we will get our funds back (I have a large sum with them myself). Think about all the fees we pay whenever we use their cards, with all that money there is no way a bank like that could go bankrupt (I am half serious here). Also their reports look good, and they have been Constrained into this position. All I see is people worrying about their money (which I am too) but spreading misinformation won’t help anybody like I stated before. At first I was tempted to believe mr. Caparaso but then I realized he is only doing that because he has funds with them himself. Also, did you even open the first .pdf he posted? Or the second one for that matter. As for the bank requesting more documents since November last year that is just a good safety measure that I approve of and which precedes the financial report most of us have read about.
I say give them time to work on it, you are solving absolutely nothing by messaging them about the same thing over and over everyday.
I agree 99% :)
Messaging about same things is useless, but put some pressure to dispose of OUR money I think is pretty fair and understandable :)
Btw im asking to transfer FCP funds in a Choice Bank account, money will be still frozen but i'll have some proof about my deposit :)

Reactions: avantgart
This is exactly type of conversation we should have constantly among ourselves! I agree that messaging them wont help at all(i still didnt receive anything from fcp support from week ago hah) i like how @Darkemporium thinking...all of us have no proof of our money there if they shut down site! I also think we should not just wait and do nothing...and be quiet about it all over the internet...stop bealive that loosing your money for good is not an option!

Reactions: Darkemporium
And what will happend when fcp shuts down their site soon with all of our accounts!? With What evidance that leaves us!? Who will be able to help us then?

The least you can do is download the monthly extracts in pdf format.
I finally received my answer from the FCP support after 8 days. They are still alive.

"Following the closure of services by our partner bank there are no payments currently able to be loaded to the cards, including funds from the virtual balances at this time." (...)
"We are currently working hard to find a solution for those who have a remaining virtual balance to access these funds." (...)
"These are your hard-earned payments and we assure you we are doing everything in our power to get them to you."

Hello. Do not try to load your cosmopayment account with a daily payout from CB.
"We are confirming that you requested a daily payout using Chaturbate’s new payment provider Cosmo Payment. Please allow 3-5 business days for your first daily payout to settle. The delay in receiving your first payment is due to the initial on-boarding process with Cosmo Payment. Future payouts will have no delay."
this is bs. How can they add a new payment option which is not ready yet and does not work??? My cosmo account is verified and i was looking forward to use the virtual card..

Status
Not open for further replies.