AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was established long long ago that first choice was the adult industry friendly version of payoneer. I thought everyone knew this already as they said that when fcp was introduced. They are the same company.

I would at the end on the line hold payoneer accountable! I signed up with them! When they decided to move us to fcp they did not ask anything...just told us...i remember they said at first: payoneer is fcp now...and now they wont have anything with fcp
Fcp is closing down for good...payoneer wont help...our money is not in choice bank...!?!it seems everyone washing their hands so they could dessapear in piece soon with our money...

Reactions: JickyJuly
Jicky I absolutely respect your point of view but TOS are not always conform to the laws and international laws.

Example: facebook

If you write: i can stole your data, money when I want and if i want ... this not mean that a company can do ;)

I'm sure FCP is doing best they can bcz they know that ;)
Prepaid cards are not banks. They are not held to the same laws as banks. FCP/Payoneer has an agreement with Choice bank. You, and the rest of us who were card holders, do not. Never did.

Reactions: Teagan
Does anyone in Canada have a cross border us account? I'm looking at that option so I don't have to wait two weeks for checks to clear but I'm unsure

This is very problematic even for people who are not webcam models. There is so much f*ng financial regulation now that Canadian banks will not open accounts for US citizens and vice versa. I had a sales guy at a major US bank tell me that his bank is refusing all accounts from Canadians because literally no one at the bank can figure out what is legal and not legal for a Canadian with a US account.

I feel like personal freedom in all forms is under attack now. Under the guise of protecting us from terrorists, governments have extended their reach into every aspect of our lives, and they are squeezing all of us.

This is very problematic even for people who are not webcam models. There is so much f*ng financial regulation now that Canadian banks will not open accounts for US citizens and vice versa. I had a sales guy at a major US bank tell me that his bank is refusing all accounts from Canadians because literally no one at the bank can figure out what is legal and not legal for a Canadian with a US account.

I feel like personal freedom in all forms is under attack now. Under the guise of protecting us from terrorists, governments have extended their reach into every aspect of our lives, and they are squeezing all of us.
I'm Canadian and I have a US based bank account and I just opened it too

I'm Canadian and I have a US based bank account and I just opened it too

There is no universal rule. Different banks will have different rules. It's just a pain. Maybe advise the original poster in a PM with the name of the bank.

There is no universal rule. Different banks will have different rules. It's just a pain. Maybe advise the original poster in a PM with the name of the bank.
The Canadian banks that offer this option have already been stated multiple times.

But TD, RBC and BMO all have US counterparts and allow cross border banking. Not sure what you mean by it being a pain with different rules. I checked out all 3 banks and it was a super easy process at each.

Reactions: Kiki Jane and Gen
The Canadian banks that offer this option have already been stated multiple times.

But TD, RBC and BMO all have US counterparts and allow cross border banking. Not sure what you mean by it being a pain with different rules. I checked out all 3 banks and it was a super easy process at each.

Those are Canadian banks that are offering US banking services to their Canadian customers. If that solves her problem great. In that case the bank on both sides of the border is the same bank, so the Canadian bank is able to navigate the US regulations and control things between the two accounts to comply with regulations on both sides.

What I was referring to was a Canadian attempting to open a new account with a US based bank, or vice versa. They make that difficult now.

Those are Canadian banks that are offering US banking services to their Canadian customers. If that solves her problem great. In that case the bank on both sides of the border is the same bank, so the Canadian bank is able to navigate the US regulations and control things between the two accounts to comply with regulations on both sides.

What I was referring to was a Canadian attempting to open a new account with a US based bank, or vice versa. They make that difficult now.
If you are in Canada that is all you would need. You wouldn't need to open an account at a US bank with no Canadian counterpart because it would make transfers to your CAD account almost impossible .For example BMO in the US is called BMO Harris (so not the same bank at all) so it makes transfers between my accounts fairly simple. My us account follows US regulations and my Canadian bank follows Canadian regulations.

Reactions: Smores
literally ALL my paychecks are linked to FCP, its 5 days til payperiod, what the fuck am I suppose to do. IWC, manyvids and MFC...

I am looking into PAXUM but i only heard problems from it. Holy shit, i am lost.

Also reading this but the options for eastern/russian models only i dont think it can help me https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Payment_Information_for_Models#Payment_methods

ePayments is the service I have been looking into for the Russian models who are all asking for help. From what I have seen ePayments serves US customers as well, and I note that Indiebill has integrated with them so that Indiebill payments can go out to an ePayments account.

From what little I can figure out so far, it looks like ePayments has a linked debit card, and the most economic way to spend the money would be to spend it through that card. A bank transfer from ePayments to a bank account is going to cost fees.

What concerns me about these payment services is that you are probably not protected if the underlying bank they use freezes accounts or goes out of business. So running a large balance in an ePayments account is probably not without risk, but maybe others have insights into that.

Here are some useful links I bookmarked regarding ePayments:

https://www.epayments.com/ewallet_tariffs.html
http://help.getindiebill.com/payout...ut-methods/epayments-wallet-euro-payouts-free
https://help.epayments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001904474-How-to-verify-my-account
https://help.epayments.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000913025-Transfer-from-the-e-Wallet

I want to stress I have not used ePayments yet. I am still at the research stage but it looks very legitimate and I am encouraged by the fact that Indiebill is using them.

Prepaid cards are not banks. They are not held to the same laws as banks. FCP/Payoneer has an agreement with Choice bank. You, and the rest of us who were card holders, do not. Never did.
This condition put someone above laws?
I know i've earned money and someone don't allow me to dispose. I know there can be an arrangement, a solution not simply: no info bye :)
This happen for everything Jicky :) and this is why lawyers are working on that ;)

• Wat?!
Reactions: Teagan
ePayments is the service I have been looking into for the Russian models who are all asking for help. From what I have seen ePayments serves US customers as well, and I note that Indiebill has integrated with them so that Indiebill payments can go out to an ePayments account.

I was wrong about US customers. Here is the page where ePayments specifies the countries they will not serve.

From that page:
"Please be aware that our services are unavailable for residents of Afghanistan, Angola, Burundi, the Central African Republic, Colombia, Cote d’Ivoire, Crimea, Cuba, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Palestine, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, United States of America*, Yemen, and Zimbabwe."

"*the services are unavailable both for residents and citizens of the country."

Nice to know that US regulation has put it on the same footing as Congo, Iran, Palestine, Somalia, Syria, and Zimbabwe....

• Funny!
Reactions: Darkemporium
Has anyone noticed First Covenant Bank when you look at your FCP account? First Covenant Bank is based in US and a member of FDIC. Payoneer/FCP may hold our funds in First Covenant, and then use Choicebank for loading the prepaid cards.

20180422_093545.jpg

Last edited:
I think, in this case "First Covenant Bank" is just a Prepaid MasterCard issuer. But all FCP cards are issued by "Choice Bank". I think it's just a mistake because "First Covenant Bank" is not mentioned on the general homepage when you are not logged in. The website is a copy of Payoneer and they forgot to remove some text. The help pages also contain a lot of references to Payoneer.

From MFC yesterday:

International Payments Update

Some updates for models on International Payment options-

1) New payment option: CosmoPayment. This is a prepaid ATM card option that is available for models in Europe currently and will be available to other countries soon. You can sign up for it at https://www.cosmopayment.com

2) Payoneer Bank Transfer. If you were using First Choice Pay to receive funds via Global Bank Transfer to your bank account, you now have an option to continue receiving funds to the same bank account again. Just change your Payment Method to Payoneer.

We are continuing to work to make sure that all models have access to fast and reliable ways to be paid. Thank you!

Payoneer? Seriously, what the hell is going on here? Reads as if payments to a credit card are not possible with this but only a transfer from Payoneer to a bank account. You can still call me surprised.

@Dan Epstein

Do you know anything about how to use global bank transfer now? I logged in to my fcp account and tried to change it to global bank transfer. It's not working, I get redirected to a page with the message "Dear customer, with regret...". Basically all pages on fcp redirect to that message. In a desperate attempt I tried to log in to payoneer with my fcp login, which of course doesn't work. So how can I change it or who can do that and how? Firstchoicepay? Payoneer?

@dark_mermaid , the wording "If you were using First Choice Pay to receive funds via Global Bank Transfer to your bank account, you now have an option to continue receiving funds to the same bank account again" makes me think this is only available to people who had the global bank transfer setup before FCP went down. I could be wrong, but this is how I interpret their message.

Yes, seems a likely explanation. On the other hand, why shouldn't it be possible to change that now? Looks like fcp and payoneer are still kinda connected with more than sharing the mother company.

This is kinda good news... it s a real step in geting our frozen funds...
I don t think that payoneer would open the gates again if they would have planed in dissapearing with our money...
Let s hope that monday it s a blessed day for us...:angelic::angelic::angelic:

Payoneer was always still around. First choice pay was created for adult platforms to use and payoneer no longer did those types of payments but still existed. This is not new information. So I wouldn't count on that being the solution.

@dark_mermaid , the wording "If you were using First Choice Pay to receive funds via Global Bank Transfer to your bank account, you now have an option to continue receiving funds to the same bank account again" makes me think this is only available to people who had the global bank transfer setup before FCP went down. I could be wrong, but this is how I interpret their message.

I could be wrong, but think this is the case. I received this message from MFC last week :

"As you know, First Choice Pay is no longer operating and transfers to the First Choice Pay ATM cards are no longer possible, but your Global Bank Transfer account has been migrated out and you can still receive payments through Payoneer for some period of time to the last bank account that you had linked.

If you want to continue to receive funds to the last bank account that you had linked to a Payoneer Global Bank Transfer account, you can log in to your Model Admin and click Change Payment Info and select Payoneer. Make sure to note the Payoneer ID that will be used and double check that it is the correct one that is linked to your bank account. Unfortunately at this time there is no way to change bank account details or create new Payoneer accounts.

If you haven't already, we ask that you please make an account with Paxum so you can receive payments more easily in the future."

I managed to sign into my Payoneer account could view transfers made from MFC since I started in February.

[QUOTE = "Chritian V, post: 933633, member: 45706"] È chiaro che cosmo è figlio di un payoneer ... giusto?

Dovrebbero trasferire i nostri fondi congelati dalla piattaforma FCC al cosmo con nuove carte emesse ...

È la mia opinione, ma penso che questa sia la cosa migliore che possano fare per noi ...

Spero che tutti voi con i fondi bloccati su FCP siano d'accordo con me ...

Grazie! [/ QUOTE]

H Cristian, I'm Luca from Colombia. Have you frozen money (on wallet of FCP) as me? I have enough UDS frozen there and this is very sad. Have you some news about? Ciao and good life! Luca

[QUOTE = "Dan Epstein, post: 934036, membro: 32802"] Ok, il marchio relativo a Intercash è autentico, tuttavia non ho informazioni su quali siti web stanno lavorando con loro, e no non sono il loro rappresentante. Non dovrebbero avere alcuna connessione con la banca e le questioni di forza maggiore che stiamo attraversando.
Questo significa solo che molte persone si preoccupano e le persone risolvono le cose passo dopo passo. Questo non è un post di riferimento, solo il mio desiderio di provare e aggiungere un po 'di conforto :)[/ QUOTE]

Dan, thanks a lot to listen me. I'm an old user of Payoneer before and of FCP now. I worked and recieved funds with these 2 companies for more than 10 years, I believe. Actually I've frozen in my wallet on FCP a not indifferent amount of USD and I'm here to receive from you a word, an hope to can solve all this sad and very bitter situation. Thanks for your efforts about it and good life to you. Luca (Colombia)

[QUOTE = "Dan Epstein, post: 934036, membro: 32802"] Ok, il marchio relativo a Intercash è autentico, tuttavia non ho informazioni su quali siti web stanno lavorando con loro, e no non sono il loro rappresentante. Non dovrebbero avere alcuna connessione con la banca e le questioni di forza maggiore che stiamo attraversando.
Questo significa solo che molte persone si preoccupano e le persone risolvono le cose passo dopo passo. Questo non è un post di riferimento, solo il mio desiderio di provare e aggiungere un po 'di conforto :)[/ QUOTE]

Dan, thanks a lot to listen me. I'm an old user of Payoneer before and of FCP now. I worked and recieved funds with these 2 companies for more than 10 years, I believe. Actually I've frozen in my wallet on FCP a not indifferent amount of USD and I'm here to receive from you a word, an hope to can solve all this sad and very bitter situation. Thanks for your efforts about it and good life to you. Luca (Colombia)
Luca we are all in the same boat :)
Hope Dan can help you, but as I know he can't do nothing for now and he will be happy to help when he can ;)

EPAYMENTS
now i'm verificate
i have request card but it's unavaible request card temporary
.... someone have the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.