AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they verrified my documents after all ,all is fine now ,so wait till u will get validate even if u got that message

Once they validate the account, is it safe to put it on mfc as payment method? Thank you so much for help !

Reactions: JickyJuly
Hey everyone :) Does anyone know if mygirfund has decided on a new payment method to replace FCP? for international models?
Also... Yes I'm about to complain...
Still waiting on paxum to verify me. I'ts been over 2 weeks. Sucks...

This is what they told me 5 min ago when i talked again with FCP support and i asked about frozen funds updates.

"Anthony: Unfortunaetly we have yet to receive an update regarding the funds not moving to the card properly. I want you to know we are working on resolving it, and it is only a matter of time. your funds are yours, and they are safe "

Girls avoid COSMOPAY , if you dont wanna have funds delayed 1 week +.. Bullshit about onboarding is bullshit so use paxum or another payment provider. Avoid epayments too. they may ask you documentation about your money and this will delay your payout. Fck

So...avoid all these , and choose what?? Im in the dark here lol. Why has to be so complicated and how come nobody was smart enough to do what firstchoicepay did before?

Reactions: Pia
Well Paxum rejected my ID for some unknown reason. So Cosmo is my only other option right now unless anything else becaomes available.

did anyone get the money with the cb wire, please? They tell me to be patient but after 7 business days, i have still nothing on my account :( I am desesperated and don't know if I will see my money. Does anyone know with which bank is linked cb so that I try to track it with my bank? thanks in advance

Girls avoid COSMOPAY , if you dont wanna have funds delayed 1 week +.. Bullshit about onboarding is bullshit so use paxum or another payment provider. Avoid epayments too. they may ask you documentation about your money and this will delay your payout. Fck

Who told you that? I know someone who uses Epayments since last year and runs pretty good for her, no problems, no asking for any additional documentation about the money or anything else.

Cosmo is a strange thing right now... coming out of nowhere and directly implented in several cam sites...
Not answering on emails etc. so pretty bad customer service, but to be honest all of them are pretty shitty right now if it goes with answering to people or verifying...

I try to get signed with 4 Parties at the moment (Epayment, EpayServices, Cosmopayment and Paxum).
I got verified at EpayServices & Epayments but no cards received yet and epayservices seems to have problems with the server because logins don't work the way they should. Always tells me wrong email/passwort but it's right, only way to get in the account is with recovery codes sended to my phone...

however... i hope i get verified at paxum soon and that they send the card out fast. I think i will run with paxum if they verify and send me the card. And hopefully epayservices, epayment and cosmo are good backups...

Would love to hear from other models if they are good or anyone have problems with getting payed.

did anyone get the money with the cb wire, please? They tell me to be patient but after 7 business days, i have still nothing on my account :( I am desesperated and don't know if I will see my money. Does anyone know with which bank is linked cb so that I try to track it with my bank? thanks in advance
I'm still waiting their Wire, today they sent me the Number of the wire.
Consider that: if they payed you 16 or 17 april, you have to wait 5 / 7 BUISNESS days + many banks add 1 or 2 days to add at your account.

In any case ask to the support for the number of your wire and ask to the bank, maybe they have received but is not yet on your account ;)

Just for info about cosmopay payouts.For all models that wanna select cosmopay for payout.
18.4 i requested cosmopay
"Dear nicehotjob,
We apologize for the delay and confirm your missing CosmoPay payment of $.... has been canceled and reissued to your linked Paxum account. Please allow 2-5 additional days for processing. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please let us know if we can provide any further assistance."

• Helpful!
Reactions: Cosmicfox
Just for info about cosmopay payouts.For all models that wanna select cosmopay for payout.
18.4 i requested cosmopay
"Dear nicehotjob,
We apologize for the delay and confirm your missing CosmoPay payment of $.... has been canceled and reissued to your linked Paxum account. Please allow 2-5 additional days for processing. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please let us know if we can provide any further assistance."

Wow.. so you have been verified with Cosmo successfully ,received the card , asked a daily payout from CB (18/4) and a week later CB sent you this?

Anyone here from Europe got paxum verified yet? Still waiting...

Im from Europe and i created my account a 2 weeks ago, still not verified, but i got an email address today ( octav@paxum.com) and i sent a mail there. They responded me quickly, my proof of address becames validated, my ID still not, bcs i had a missing thing what i needed to upload. I did, so im waiting again.

I have Paxum ( i got verified today) But i still cannot request my card ( it says aviailable soon). How did you get your money with Paxum without their card?
Thank you for help

Link your bank account to your Paxum adress. You can use your bank account or your VISA card. Select EFT transfer (5-7 days 6$ fee) or Withdraw Funds to External Credit Card (2 days as far as i know, i think the fee is 6$ too ) MasterCard it's not accepted so be sure to use VISA :)

Link your bank account to your Paxum adress. You can use your bank account or your VISA card. Select EFT transfer (5-7 days 6$ fee) or Withdraw Funds to External Credit Card (2 days as far as i know, i think the fee is 6$ too ) MasterCard it's not accepted so be sure to use VISA :)

So if I don't have a bank account in my country... I can't use my Paxum money
Do I need a visa card to take my money out from an atm for example?
(In case of having a paxum account)

Status
Not open for further replies.