AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Dan Epstein say something about it? that part about "temporarily" gives me hopes xDD

Attachments

• cb  444.jpg
    cb 444.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 54
firstchoicepay was with choice bank belize
epayments? what bank use?
when will possible ask epayments mastercard?

Link your bank account to your Paxum adress. You can use your bank account or your VISA card. Select EFT transfer (5-7 days 6$ fee) or Withdraw Funds to External Credit Card (2 days as far as i know, i think the fee is 6$ too ) MasterCard it's not accepted so be sure to use VISA :)
MASTERCARD OR VISA BOOTH ARE AKCEPTED! I used it booth to try and works booth fine.

I have Paxum ( i got verified today) But i still cannot request my card ( it says aviailable soon). How did you get your money with Paxum without their card?
Thank you for help
You can use EFT 4 days to receive money (fee is 5 usd) or by Ext. Card to receive money within 2 days (fee is 6 usd + 3%) , yesterday i had option to order card so i ordered one.

Hello girls and guys, some official news from my daily meeting with FCP support:
View attachment 75891
... i don't wanna comment anything negative or positive until a real solution. But support words are good :)

They play the confusing game with us. I just got off the phone with support and according to the person I talked to today there is NO update and NO time frame to have our funds released :(
One thing I would like to comment is that around the date that our FCP funds got frozen my last MV payment got rejected by firstchoicepay. In the statement on my firstchoice account it says: "Rejected by PAYONEER". So it's all the same people behind firstchoice / Payoneer.

EPayServices question:
I see we have 2 accounts - USD and EURO.
They offer cards only in EURO.
I will get payed in USD by MFC.
Can I move funds from my USD account to the EPayServices EURO card? In other words, how the f..k can I get money in cash out of there without using a third party?

Paxum:

I signep up for Paxum on the 10th of April, I was verified 8 days later.
Since then I've withdrawn thousands of dollars to my external Mastercard without any issues.
The money was on my card the day after the withdrawal was initiated (I'm from Europe).
They charge you US$ 6 per transaction, and an additional 3% of the total amount you're withdrawing.
Cosmo: I'm expecting a payment from iFriends today via Cosmo, we'll see how that one goes.

I tried to use a MasterCard card for Paxum payments but i recive this error (The card is not supported) I'm from Romania.

If you haven't seen yet, Chaturbate and MFC added Epayments as payment options. I trust them more than Paxum because the last has a big amount of bad reviews and experiences.

So if I don't have a bank account in my country... I can't use my Paxum money
Do I need a visa card to take my money out from an atm for example?
(In case of having a paxum account)

My MasterCard was declined. That's why i said you better use a VISA. You can wait and order a card from Paxum, today the cards will be available to order again. But if you're in rush, go to your local bank, open an account and send the money :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia
It's possible to apply for paxum cards now :)
about paxum in my profile I read "appy for card (coming soon)"... im from europe. Anybody can YET apply for paxum card!?

(please to everybody..I opened a thread only about paxum and cosmo. if we chat there in new thread we dont mix FCP FROZEN STUFF with paxum or other payment method... thanks :h: )

Reactions: zumba2
did anyone get the money with the cb wire, please? They tell me to be patient but after 7 business days, i have still nothing on my account :( I am desesperated and don't know if I will see my money. Does anyone know with which bank is linked cb so that I try to track it with my bank? thanks in advance

My wire landed in my bank yesterday finally from cb.
Fund settlement Dekco Ltd is where it came from (I think)
Just awake so forgive me if I am reading it wrong, not finished my first cup of coffee yet.

about paxum in my profile I read "appy for card (coming soon)"... im from europe. Anybody can YET apply for paxum card!?

(please to everybody..I opened a thread only about paxum and cosmo. if we chat there in new thread we dont mix FCP FROZEN STUFF with paxum or other payment method... thanks :h: )

I applied for paxum card last night, when I wrote that message, it was available for me since last night.

It looks the same for me, but if I scroll down I can see this, after I applied for it yesterday.

Attachments

• paxumcard.png
    paxumcard.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 33
I read on a camming forum from my country that because of the huge wave of applications for cards from yesterday they had to stop for now, and applying for cards will be available again tomorrow.

• Helpful!
Reactions: maria herna
Anyways the good news is that they printed new cards and hopefully they will arrive to us soon and end this whole nightmare about payments.

My last post here because is about FCP and FCP is over for me . i post verified info for models that search and dont find answer , NOT JUST FROM FAQs... :

ePAYMENTS Experience :

Very slow and very rude support. After various models confirm fact that you need confirm and send documentations about payments i close there account. Its impossible receive payment and if they ask your funds will be blocked till they approve proof and justification of this money. They have temporary problem with card too and with usd currency but dont wanna tell why. This company dont wanna tell nothing to customers but wanna know everything about customers. This one direction press is unfair so my opinion FCK epayments.

PAXUM Experience :

Long verification time but is understandable. After FCP collapse they get 100.000 new subscriptions (maybe) and everyone needs to be approved. Chris from paxum can help you to jump queue and give priority to verification. After get verified ,there is not delay.

EFT TRANSFER : 4 days to get money to bank (5 usd fee)
TO ext CARD : 2 days to get money (6 usd plus 3% fee)

COSMOPAY experience :

16.4 signed.
17.4 verified.
18.4 i requested payout to COSMOPAY.
2 days after i get email from CB that i will get money in 24 hours.
1 week after i get email that i ned to wait 5 days because its first payment( why? for me bullshit )
After 10 days i got email from CB that payment was canceled and reasetted to paxum and need wait 2-5 days to receive it.
So cosmopay is shit for now. I think that this company is not ready to process our payments and will cause only delays.
Between! You dont need to be VERIFIED to receive money and use them here!!!! You must be verified only to raise your limits and get your card!!!
So dont write bullshits about this fact. But this company still useless till they do this delays.

ePayService experience:

Just signed there.After one week got ugly red card without relief. This card is in eur.

WIRE TRANSFER from MYFREECAMS:

16.4 in evening they send money in USD to my slovak(EU) bank
17.4 in morning i got my money. Pretty fast and cheap (15 usd fee)

Thats all. Have a nice day and dont write bullshits girls if you only read informations.

• Helpful!
Reactions: GeorgyGirl and Pia
Hello I need help I just got verified from paxum but when i tried to link it on my streamate i get this error, did i do something wrong? Its really the email address i used to signed up and verified in paxum tho. Well i guess my paxum account got verified just 4 hours ago it could be the reason should i wait longer?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180426_191151.png
    Screenshot_20180426_191151.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20180426_191241.png
    Screenshot_20180426_191241.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 14
Ye
They play the confusing game with us. I just got off the phone with support and according to the person I talked to today there is NO update and NO time frame to have our funds released :(
One thing I would like to comment is that around the date that our FCP funds got frozen my last MV payment got rejected by firstchoicepay. In the statement on my firstchoice account it says: "Rejected by PAYONEER". So it's all the same people behind firstchoice / Payoneer.
And Payoneer is back in adult business with Global Bank Transfer replacing Firstchoice...
That is really strange for me...

Hello I need help I just got verified from paxum but when i tried to link it on my streamate i get this error, did i do something wrong? Its really the email address i used to signed up and verified in paxum tho. Well i guess my paxum account got verified just 4 hours ago it could be the reason should i wait longer?
Ity may be verified but did it finalize already i would suggest wait 72 h and retry that seems from what i see the probelm

Ity may be verified but did it finalize already i would suggest wait 72 h and retry that seems from what i see the probelm
Thank u for the answer may i ask how i would know that its already finalized? Ita not finalized yet?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180426_192625.png
    Screenshot_20180426_192625.png
    6 KB · Views: 11
verified means you have been checked and approved in this case now they will finalize it (see 2nd part of red screenshot) and the warning with the email adress below it needs 72 h before you can use your paxum with streamate.
I would guess finalizing means giving your accounts rights etc......

verified means you have been checked and approved in this case now they will finalize it (see 2nd part of red screenshot) and the warning with the email adress below it needs 72 h before you can use your paxum with streamate.
I would guess finalizing means giving your accounts rights etc......

Should i do something or just wait? Thank you for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.