AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it sems stil have to wait long time in this anxious situation .. I will end up crazy

Well...i saw little difference in that automatic message...in our first response from kees he was saying your funds are 100% sure....now he is saying most probably we could save most of them...:/

At least they start to be more honest in time...
At the end i guess i will be happier with 75% of my sum rather then none...:(

Reactions: Guest
(ive read 25 pages, and what a waste of fucking time it was :) so so SOOO many misinformation, speculation, rage, half of the posts about Dan Einstein xD i feel sorry who decide to read the whole thread from the beginning...)

Thanks to those few who share their true experiences with pay providers! For instance: @Adrianna__ @charlene_arthur @nicehotjob

Mine so far:
  • Paxum didnt verified me yet, and its almost 3 weeks... If they mail a card as fast as they review couple of documents... Whatever, i think they might been providing nice service, but they suck right now very hard..
  • Epayments: i pressed the daily payout button on bongacams, the next second i got the email from epayments that the money is on my account. USD $ currency. There was no payout fees, no crediting, factoring fees, nothing. Than i requested a bank wire transwer to my bank account, a SEPA transfer in EUR € of course, and i saw the currency conversion from USD to EUR, which is like almost identical or even better then the atm withdrawal was with the Firstchoicepay card. The fee for the whole SEPA transfer is 0.6$ !!!!!!!!! But its on their site at fees information page as well... However the money arrived in 7 business days to my bank account. That could be better, but at least everything else was smooth :D

A girl was struggling hard with english, and she wrote that epayments requested documents from her about the origin of the money. But she couldnt confirm that it was EPAYMENTS or EPAYSERVICES. Those are different. Yet people started spreading this misinformation. I dont know tho, EPAYMENTS did not ask proof from me yet. If you make a transfer to bank account, you have to fill the details field, it cant be empty. You have to specify info about the services/product you are making payment for, if there is no such thing, you just enter "without number". I imagine if you dont know what are you doing and start to write all kind of shit, that could may lead them to ask proof. But again, i dont know.

Also how come you cant request any card from epayments, but through bongacams you can? Through bonga it costs 15 USD instead 5.95. They state that it arrives within 3-7 working days, which sounds quite express for me. What the hell?

No wonder it is a waste of time for you since you are only interested in Paxum and epayments. Maybe you should start a paxum / epayments thread? This is titled: What Is Going On With Firstchoice.

Well...i saw little difference in that automatic message...in our first response from kees he was saying your funds are 100% sure....now he is saying most probably we could save most of them...:/

At least they start to be more honest in time...
At the end i guess i will be happier with 75% of my sum rather then none...:(
I did understand that at the moment he can only afford 65%they are working for assure the other 25% i think if they will not find a solution they will give us 75% i also think is better than nothing.

I did understand that at the moment he can only afford 65%they are working for assure the other 25% i think if they will not find a solution they will give us 75% i also think is better than nothing.

No, it does mean something else.

Choice Bank offers more than just prepaid card solutions like First Choice Pay. Individuals and companies have a bank account there. When you send your money to a bank account, your banks use the money in other short- and long term things to generate more money for the bank. That's how all banks work. The problem is when all customers want to get their money out of the bank at the same time. That's not possible because the bank invested in some things and can't get the money back immediately. So at the moment they can get only 75% of all the money in the bank.

As they say that they are facing liquidity problem and that's the main issue, they have liquidity ~75% at the moment and all:

"Choice Bank said the Belize City financial institution maintains a strong balance sheet with total equity including paid up capital and accumulated retained earnings in excess of $26 million, a most recent reported regulatory capital ratio of 26.92 percent and statutory liquidity ratio of 74.59 percent."

But look at this, you can find something interesting on Choice Bank Ltd official site in "news & events section". It's titled as "Q3, 2017 Update" :
http://www.choicebankltd.com/file/2017/12/Choice-Bank-Key-Measurements-Q3-2017.pdf

You can see in it:
"
Choice Bank is highly liquid. As of September 30th,
2017, the Bank had over US184M in total deposits. In
addition, Choice Bank had US$122.2M in approved
liquid assets. This represents a liquidity ratio of 38.48%,
well in excess of the legal minimum requirement of
24% was exceeded.
"

So they had 38% liquidity as of September 30th 2017 and nobody had a problem with that and since then it even increased almost 2 times to 75% as they say.
WTF?

Reactions: Guest and avantgart
Yes, now even that 75% will not help them after this...everybody will want to withdraw all of their money after this...that is why they struglled for six months avoiding this because there is no way back after that announcment.some parties probably known this and they withdrawn all of theirs money within short period of time...i myself didnt plan to withdraw all of my money...untill this...that is the most concern...if they couldnt gain cash while they opperated and while all of our money sit over there...how will they now when everyone plan to withdraw all of them asap?:/
It would be nicer if we could know that at least that 75% are safe...but i think its not a practice to equaly share that to all customers...

Reactions: Guest and Miaaaa
i mean it was 38% as of September 30th 2017, they were really confident about this and reported it in official statement. And now it's 75% as they say and they have a problem with this? Something's not connecting here. Or they lie about the % or they lie about the issue or something else. Maybe liquidity is not the issue here that's why cental bank have said that they are good?

i mean it was 38% as of September 30th 2017, they were really confident about this and reported it in official statement. And now it's 75% as they say and they have a problem with this? Something's not connecting here. Or they lie about the % or they lie about the issue or something else. Maybe liquidity is not the issue here that's why cental bank have said that they are good?
Yes, its normal( i dont know are they lieing about numbers) but even with 38% is fine when there is no panic and people donot want to withdraw everything and others hold their money over there and even new investors are comming...
Now is totaly opossite situation...

Maybe liquidity is not the issue here that's why cental bank have said that they are good?

The official statement of the bank is still:
Due to recent developments involving the prepaid card component of our international banking business, Choice Bank Ltd. ("the Bank") has been forced into a temporary liquidity constrained position...

So maybe when the cards don't work for a while, the bank is useless for the internatlonal customers. To prevent these customers go away, they froze all the accounts?

A lot more then Guest...:(
Someone here said: its not that you have 50k and you will go to belize yourself...ha...for my money i would walk to belize if that will help!

• Hugs
Reactions: Pia and Miaaaa
if you make camgirl i think you have not 2-3 million dollars .... so... if you have 30k you no withdraw? why?

i'm famous model and earn good but always i had withdrawal
I am a top model to, rating 2 place in top 20 .. I Withrow always but not all of them . I tought sono they are safe till I will decide to take out all... When I did decide was to late.

my conversation with FCP support

me: i wanted to ask how long should i wait until i can access my funds
[08:51:09 AM]Matias: I'm really sorry that you are having such a terrible experience with this service.
[08:51:19 AM]Matias: I know that you need to use your funds
[08:51:33 AM]Matias: And it's completely understandable that you feel this way
[08:51:41 AM]Matias: In your shoes i will be the same, if not worse
[08:51:48 AM]Matias: Let me check what i can do for you
[08:53:20 AM]Matias: I'm here for you
[08:53:23 AM]Matias: A moment please
[08:56:29 AM]Matias: I know that from a very long time you where having issues with the funds in your account.
[08:56:54 AM]Matias: And we are starting to solve the card issues.
[08:57:01 AM]Matias: I want to give priority to your case
[08:57:11 AM]Matias: Because you were waiting for a really long time
[08:57:19 AM]Matias: And because you are a valuable customer to us.
[08:58:20 AM]Matias: Look, i will be completely honest with you.
[08:58:32 AM]Matias: I don't want to provide you with an exact day
[08:59:00 AM]Matias: And i will try to have it solved by next week. I will expedite it as much as possible
[08:59:22 AM]Matias: I will try to move your case as fast as possible
[08:59:45 AM]Matias: I am really sorry that i cannot assist you right away
[09:00:29 AM]Matias: i will try to have this issue solved
[09:00:45 AM]Matias: Understand that i dont want to provide you false promise, but i want to assist you.
[09:00:55 AM]Matias: I will expedite it for you.
[09:03:35 AM]Matias: I want to assist you, so you have your funds allocated in your card
[09:03:38 AM]Matias: As it should be

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia and Pennyless

[08:51:09 AM]Matias: I'm really sorry that you are having such a terrible experience with this service.
[08:56:29 AM]Matias: I know that from a very long time you where having issues with the funds in your account.
[08:59:00 AM]Matias: And i will try to have it solved by next week. I will expedite it as much as possible
[09:00:45 AM]Matias: Understand that i dont want to provide you false promise, but i want to assist you.
[09:03:35 AM]Matias: I want to assist you, so you have your funds allocated in your card
Wtf.. You had different kind off issues than all we have ?

• Funny!
Reactions: Miaaaa and bbbosic

It looks like a chat bot.
Conclusion after his monologue: no news.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miaaaa

He was talking on and on without other questions from you?
Or you erased the rest of the questions?

Wtf.. You had different kind off issues than all we have ?
They answer differently every time, for example some answer from another forum:
"
Benji: FirstChoicePay is ceasing its service. During this process of winding down the service, the funds on your card are there for you to use, but FirstChoice Pay is no longer processing any further payments.
Benji: Choice Bank, the issuing bank of FirstChoice Pay, is no longer issuing prepaid cards and ceasing the services.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.