AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i guess if you didnt get an email with call request you are lucky haha...you can hope for full amount:) lets see what they will say to us when we get a call...
For now it seems the call group is above 50k...

So i guess if you didnt get an email with call request you are lucky haha...you can hope for full amount:) lets see what they will say to us when we get a call...
For now it seems the call group is above 50k...

So yeah something like that, there are 3 types of emails so far:
1. without call and email
2. with we will call you and randerson@choicebankltd.com - seems like this is for over 50K
3. with call and choicematter@quadrantmgt.com - seems like it's for over 100K

Last edited:
He called me on skype.So this offer is for the next two weeks.And i guess all these 30% from big ammounts will be paid to everyone else.

When i said that in my country i may pay taxes from already fucked ammount with 30% loose,he smiled and answered that he know,because he pays 50% taxes in his country!! I

When i said that in my country i may pay taxes from already fucked ammount with 30% loose,he smiled and answered that he know,because he pays 50% taxes in his country!! I
Call FCP and tell them this!
Tell them that he is making fun of you on your own money!
And after two weeks they will pay less money like it is not your money!

I got this e-mail and i have $12500 frozen in FCP. So maybe they contact by phone only who has more than 20-30k stuck.

Good Day,

As communicated to you on April 17th, Choice Bank is working diligently to address our temporary liquidity situation. To ensure a quick and effective resolution, Choice’s Board appointed a highly-regarded restructuring firm with a forty-year track record assisting companies in situations such as that encountered by Choice.

We are pleased to report that significant progress has been made in the short time since our advisor’s appointment, and we are confident of the bank’s ability to restore liquidity to our clients.

We understand it has been a very frustrating time for you and those that rely on you, and we are working hard to provide you access to your funds. We anticipate sending an update in 2-3 weeks, at which point we hope to detail plans for restoring access to your funds by July.

If you have any questions related to this news, please email us directly at Phase2@choicebankltd.com.

and u accepted and sent any IBAN? Or when he said he will send the money?

Thats fucked!! We should tell him when we get a call that we are aware that they are not equal to everyone!
There is no way to know is he bluffing:(
It is logical for them to try to payoff as much individuals as they can in whole, so there will be less people at the end to sue them and make a noise...

Hi
i watch every day this forum for news and now i register :)
i have frozen around 27,5k on bank and get only mail for 2-3 week will be solution...
where you will transfer money, for me is no problem if i pay tax but problem is what will country say for this money.

you think can be solution n26 bank for trasfer?
https://n26.com/en-eu/

Thank you

So we loose 1/3 of our money just because of their mistakes and their fault ? And more of that we are getting problems recieving that money because we can't accept such big summ from offshore bank without full documentation of where that came from and why.
And we started with FCP just to avoid such problems and get money with credit card. What is happening with this world?

Hi i would like to know if somebody already using the International wire transfer option with CB. Everybody got their money through this method?? and why don't use transferwise?? somebody has experience?? thanks

and u accepted and sent any IBAN? Or when he said he will send the money?
No,i said i need to think about!! After this propose how can i say Yeahh,send atleast 10 k from 80k( forexample) .And i spoke with my local bank,they saud when swift transfer comes from legal companies,i will need documents to confirm what the money,why i get them etc

Funny that who have 10-20k will get update only after 2-3 weeks. Interesting how many % will they get? 30? :)
This would be a final payment from the insurance company and only by wire transfer.He said .So means 30% will be paid to others.Funny thing,who has huge ammounts,must loose 30%!!! And everybody else will get full?

Reactions: avantgart
If this is true with 70%... I donno...

I am not their idiot to accept only 70% of my money!
They used my money for years and now they hold 30% or more :))

Naa... I'm not their bitch, I will go in a trial if that is what needs to be done!

Thanks!
Hope for "100%" good neews...good night!

I trusted my earnings with Payoneer who suddently decided to create FCP and made all this mess happen in the first place.

If Choice Bank can only give us 70% of our hard earned money stuck there, Payoneer should pay us back for the remaining 30%.

After all Payoneer is responsible for this.

I trusted my earnings with Payoneer who suddently decided to create FCP and made all this mess happen in the first place.

If Choice Bank can only give us 70% of our hard earned money stuck there, Payoneer should pay us back for the remaining 30%.

After all Payoneer is responsible for this.
you do have the option to wait a few months and see. The decision and risk is yours .Rob Anderson words.Means accept 70% now,or none can be sure to get it full after 2 months

Thank you for your email and confirming the times that work for you. We will plan to call you at 14h30 EDT/20h30 Spain time on May 17. If that time does not work, please let us know another time and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Thank you,

Quadrant Team

Tomorrow after 20:30 Spain time I will let everyone know about what they said to me!
Kisses
Chriss, when that dude from the bank will call you, could you please ask about those who have a small amount stuck in the account (about those to whom he will not call)?

Reactions: LilFitVeve
Very weird what they are doing right now... telling people to take 70% or maybe nothing in 2 weeks? wtf?! thats kinda blackmailing...

i only got the mail with the 2-3 weeks update notice with about 12-13k stuck there. But besides the 70% payout there is still the crap with the wire transfers to local banks which are causing problems because of money laundry/questions/documents wanted even freezing money on local bank is a possibility if you cant afford documents that they want to see. thats total BS that payoneer/choice bank/fcp is doing here...

They cause problems, they lie, they steal, and now they are blackmailing!

you do have the option to wait a few months and see. The decision and risk is yours .Rob Anderson words.Means accept 70% now,or none can be sure to get it full after 2 months

Oh, so now Rob Anderson also has become a spokesman for Payoneer.

Fcp throw us to Choice

Choice throw us to Quadrant

And now Quadrant is really blackmailing us with our money, calling us (incognito) with private no. and offering us "deals" but they don't offer anything, they're negotiating with us for our money...

I guess a lawsuit is more and more possible (at least for me)

And if that I will ask all my funds, every day interest for all my funds there, and moral-stress damages...

This Quadrant bought the debt from Choice and will give us less money, but they will take in time double that amount from Choice! (That is how it works with these restructural firms)

Rob Anderson and Ad Kees two fucking devils that sold us!

You are right...that is usual procedure...
Problem is we cannot know if he is bluffing...it is possible when they send to all others in 2-3 weeks they will send full amounts to all(if they incresed liquidity), or if they didnt, they pay to rest, and after that what is left offer to us again...:/
@Evgenij you didnt answer me, did he say that 30% are lost forever then or we can still hope fot it someday...?

Yeaaa ! girlpower ! Let's all go to trial with a Belize Bank who has a P.O. Box as an adress ! Might be a good idea to also protest in front of that with pitchforks :D

I for one will use my common sense in this matter and accept the 30% loss as a compromise for my bad decision to keep funds with them If this turns out to be a real option. :)

So you surrender even before the battle has started?

In this case the battle is negotiations with them to give you your money back.

You do realize that they are negotiating with us?

Fight for what is yours. Don't just agree with whatever they are trying to sell you.

They count on you being afraid and they will try to exploit that.

Fcp throw us to Choice

Choice throw us to Quadrant

And now Quadrant is really blackmailing us with our money, calling us (incognito) with private no. and offering us "deals" but they don't offer anything, they're negotiating with us for our money...

I guess a lawsuit is more and more possible (at least for me)

And if that I will ask all my funds, every day interest for all my funds there, and moral-stress damages...

This Quadrant bought the debt from Choice and will give us less money, but they will take in time double that amount from Choice! (That is how it works with these restructural firms)

Rob Anderson and Ad Kees two fucking devils that sold us!

Quadrant is a company that is in this to make money.

Choice Bank instead of returning us our money, hired sharks from Manhattan (Quadrant) to make money by robbing us. Well, maybe majority is afraid and will do whatever they demand, but I will not.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Teagan
Status
Not open for further replies.