AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They told me :
- Wire in USD
- No paypal
- No paxum
- No split wires
- Minimum 3 days to do the wire and 7 days to receive it

This is what I remember.
Maybe we need to ask them again?
Maybe something's changed, they confirmed to one of us in this thread that it will be in EUR currency.

Maybe we need to ask them again?
Maybe something's changed, they confirmed to one of us in this thread that it will be in EUR currency.
You don't need to ask. Whatever you have prepared for, they will make it more complicated for you. Prepared for USD? They will change to euro.

Don't even hope for paypal. Paypal has a strict policy against sex related payments. They will freeze your account if they suspect a transfer is sex related. When I use paypal to send money to a model, I always say it is a gift.

There is no real reason why they will not split your wire. It takes the same effort to send 10k as to send 20k. So they could send 2 wires of 10k. Maybe charge $20 for the extra wire. But they won't do that because they want to make it as difficult as possible for you because they hope you will abandon your money. And many will abandon because they know that a big wire will attract unwanted attention. They could face huge penalties and possibly even prison for not reporting the income. How much would you abandon if you thought that receiving it would get you 5 years in prison? That's what those bastards are counting on. It will be a huge gain for them.

I hope I am wrong. I challenge Keys and fcp and choice bank and all the others to prove me wrong. If they do, I'll kiss their ass on the world news broadcast. But so far all I see is they make promise after promise and do nothing. They put a hoop in front of you and as soon as you jump thru it, they get another hoop. Every thing they require makes it harder for you to get your money.

You don't need to ask. Whatever you have prepared for, they will make it more complicated for you. Prepared for USD? They will change to euro.

Don't even hope for paypal. Paypal has a strict policy against sex related payments. They will freeze your account if they suspect a transfer is sex related. When I use paypal to send money to a model, I always say it is a gift.

There is no real reason why they will not split your wire. It takes the same effort to send 10k as to send 20k. So they could send 2 wires of 10k. Maybe charge $20 for the extra wire. But they won't do that because they want to make it as difficult as possible for you because they hope you will abandon your money. And many will abandon because they know that a big wire will attract unwanted attention. They could face huge penalties and possibly even prison for not reporting the income. How much would you abandon if you thought that receiving it would get you 5 years in prison? That's what those bastards are counting on. It will be a huge gain for them.

I hope I am wrong. I challenge Keys and fcp and choice bank and all the others to prove me wrong. If they do, I'll kiss their ass on the world news broadcast. But so far all I see is they make promise after promise and do nothing. They put a hoop in front of you and as soon as you jump thru it, they get another hoop. Every thing they require makes it harder for you to get your money.

TOTALLY TRUE 100% !!!!!

My friends, this is the strategy of Choice Bank from several years, not only from now, from FCP case. There are hundered of clients in same postion, before FCP case. And the strategy of Choice Bank is always the same: to change every week the infos to the clients, to ask every week new documentation.
They don't want pay to nobody!
This is the only and sad reality.
That money for me is lost, if my lawyer or Kees telling other thing, anyway for me, to my opinion this money is definitly lost.

They told me: "The transfer will be in EUR but your bank will convert it back to USD so you will receive it in US dollars. Thank you".
Is it possible that my bank will convert?
I asked them if i should provide euro account data. Reply "This would be preferable, we can hold off on the information you’ve sent and await the new wire information. Many thanks for your cooperation!"
I dont remeber them specifying before the currency. I assumed it would be in usd. now they say it will be in euro. I think euro

TOTALLY TRUE 100% !!!!!

My friends, this is the strategy of Choice Bank from several years, not only from now, from FCP case. There are hundered of clients in same postion, before FCP case. And the strategy of Choice Bank is always the same: to change every week the infos to the clients, to ask every week new documentation.
That money for me is lost, if my lawyer or Kees telling other thing, anyway for me, to my opinion this money is definitly lost.
But for someone here they gave approval and they said all looks okey in form .wait a trasnfer and etc..

TOTALLY TRUE 100% !!!!!

The bad reviews were from end of 2017, which is exactly when Choice Bank started having problems and Payoneer started moving funds out from them. I think since the end of 2017 the bank already had trouble with MasterCard, thats why Payoneer did that and created liquidity problems for the "less than desirables" clients like us. And as mentioned Yval Tal of Payoneer is one of the founder of Choice Bank. Now we can only hope there will be some good news early next week. If it turns out they only made false promises you all know who to blame for all this mess: Yval Tal and his company Payoneer. I dont care if he is some sort of intelligence. There are many victims for his actions there is no way for him to silence all of us.

The bad reviews were from end of 2017, which is exactly when Choice Bank started having problems and Payoneer started moving funds out from them. I think since the end of 2017 the bank already had trouble with MasterCard, thats why Payoneer did that and created liquidity problems for the "less than desirables" clients like us. And as mentioned Yval Tal of Payoneer is one of the founder of Choice Bank. Now we can only hope there will be some good news early next week. If it turns out they only made false promises you all know who to blame for all this mess: Yval Tal and his company Payoneer. I dont care if he is some sort of intelligence. There are many victims for his actions there is no way for him to silence all of us.

Exact.

1) Yuval Tal director of Choice Bank
2) Yuval Tal Founder, Ceo director of Payoneer
3) Yuval Tal Founder, Ceo and director of FirstChoicePay

In my home, 1+1+1 is always 3

Good if people starts to think deeply around it.

Exact.

Exactly. Everybody is too focused with FirstChoicePay and ChoiceBank, while the real mastermind behind all of this mess is Payoneer. Payoneer has the last laugh, it can continues doing business like usual and getting away with bad publicity with its shaddy subsidiary companies.

Reactions: luca_locombia
Exact.

Keep your hopes alive when it comes to getting your money back. It may take awhile but I still believe it can happen.

As far as this guy, he is just a businessman who made a business decision based on tolerable costs of doing business. Of course it has negatively impacted countless people but he is no different than many other people in his position. I’m sure he didn’t set out to scam people with his payment processor but when his business was threatened, he made the choice to protect his business at the expense of some of his customers. I’m not saying he shouldn’t be responsible for this mess but targetting your anger at him will do no good.

Keep your hopes alive when it comes to getting your money back. It may take awhile but I still believe it can happen.

As far as this guy, he is just a businessman who made a business decision based on tolerable costs of doing business. Of course it has negatively impacted countless people but he is no different than many other people in his position. I’m sure he didn’t set out to scam people with his payment processor but when his business was threatened, he made the choice to protect his business at the expense of some of his customers. I’m not saying he shouldn’t be responsible for this mess but targetting your anger at him will do no good.
No, he could give a warning us all in this situation, but do not just leave us, as I do not care about us guys . real scam!

[QUOTE = "marvelb0y, post: 950048, membro: 12247"] Mantieni vive le tue speranze quando si tratta di recuperare i tuoi soldi. Potrebbe volerci un po ', ma credo ancora che possa succedere.

Per quanto riguarda questo ragazzo, è solo un uomo d'affari che ha preso una decisione aziendale basata sui costi tollerabili di fare affari. Ovviamente ha avuto un impatto negativo su innumerevoli persone, ma non è diverso da molte altre persone nella sua posizione. Sono sicuro che non si è impegnato a truffare le persone con il suo processore di pagamento, ma quando la sua attività è stata minacciata, ha fatto la scelta di proteggere la sua attività a spese di alcuni dei suoi clienti. Non sto dicendo che non dovrebbe essere responsabile di questo pasticcio ma mirare alla tua rabbia contro di lui non servirà a nulla. [/ QUOTE]

You speak as a person enough informed about. I'm sure you know the true of this matter.
But yes, surely we should keep the faith alive, but many people here feel continually deceived.

This was what i recived on 12th june. So they say the transfer it will be in Euro. Till now i don t have that copy of transfer and also no another answer or update from them.

We confirm receipt of items requested and will provide you with a copy of wire confirmation for payment shortly.

Kindly note that the amount being returned will be the Euro equivalent of USD12,456.41 less charge of $100.00 for the wire transfer fee.

• Helpful!
Reactions: bbbosic
This was what i recived on 12th june. So they say the transfer it will be in Euro. Till now i don t have that copy of transfer and also no another answer or update from them.

We confirm receipt of items requested and will provide you with a copy of wire confirmation for payment shortly.

Kindly note that the amount being returned will be the Euro equivalent of USD12,456.41 less charge of $100.00 for the wire transfer fee.

Mine is similar (except the amount and the currency because they said wire will be in euro), they have a strange idea of "shortly" , it can be 1 week, 1 month, 1 year.

$100 for a wire transfer? Are they going for a Guinness World Record?

Shortly: maximum 90 days after liquidity constraint and in consultation with the central bank. If they want to make you a transfer then they have to open up all the accounts of all the customers.

Contacted again Mr Kees, same reply :
"we are waiting Belize gevernment confirmation to do the wires , that will be in the next days"

Mr Thompson didn't reply me anymore, Mr Kees tell me the same reply from 10 days.
I don't know what to think. It's better that I don't tell what I'm thinking.

Another Kees reply:
The only thing stopping us now is a Government decision. Timing for that is beyond our control as you understand, but everyone involved knows the sense of urgency.
Everything else are rumors to which I am not even replying.

This is what I received today. The only good things is Kees that reply fast, the other are like phantoms.

Hi everybody! This whole thing has me so stressed out I can't even think straight. I just want my money and for it to be over with. The form they sent out has me confused. If anyone be so kind to explain to be how to fill out this form. I live in Spain for 1 year now. Friday i spoke with a lawyer about this situation and he said i wouldn't have any problems with the transfer if i opened a spanish bank account. First thing this morning i opened a new account. Now i just need to fill out the form. I don't know what

Beneficiary Account No:
ABN No:
Swift Code:
Beneficiary Bank Account No:

and everything under intermediary bank.

I don't know anything about bank accounts or account number. In the booklet the bank gave me this morning it has my IBAN number and it ES in front in long numbers. When i fill out the form do i add letters or just the number. My head is about to explode....I'm so confused.

Another Kees reply:
The only thing stopping us now is a Government decision. Timing for that is beyond our control as you understand, but everyone involved knows the sense of urgency.
Everything else are rumors to which I am not even replying.

This is what I received today. The only good things is Kees that reply fast, the other are like phantoms.

If we are to believe anything being said right now, this must be the issue. As long as Choice Bank does not close, they are in charge of their own fate. This means they can handle different accounts differently, based on the amount. They can also decide who to pay back first. When a bank goes under, they are no longer in charge of their own fate - there is a priority list in returning money to people. At the top of the list are depositors, followed by creditors and then investors. The article about certain depositors trying to force the bank to close is because of this. These people probably have no faith the bank will treat all depositors fairly and they want to force the bank to respect the repayment priority list. The Central Bank stepping in is also supposed to guarantee fairness. The Central Bank can say, we will ensure Choice Bank will be fair in returning funds to people while still staying in business. A judge will probably have to decide if this is enough to satisfy the depositor complaints. While all of this is pending, I doubt Choice can transfer anything. Either they will be allowed to return the small amounts first, or they will have to return everything at once.

In a few hours or days we will arrive at 100 pages of this forum. How do we celebrate? Where are we going to drink something together?

At the end of all, the only positive aspect of the affair (even to defuse this matter) is that however I came into contact with people unknown to me before and a kind of alliance and mutual aid with men and women was born, which now, in two months, they have become almost familiar to me.

When all this "brothel" will end (I hope positively for everyone) my hope is to stay in touch again with these people.

Good luck to everyone ... marching towards page 100 (I do not know whether to laugh or better cry for these 100 pages of anger, hopes, disappointments and bitterness since last April 9)

Ciao!

Hello everyone,
Wow! This is a super long thread!
Im sorry that you all go through all of this , we are so many more who arent so active in posting.
I tried to browse through messages in hope to find some contact info( email adress, phone number) of First Choice, Can anyone help me with that ?The chat support on their page give me an error. So they obviously wouldnt want me to spam them with emails anymore.
I was rather patient until now, when i saw that from the very little i had left on First Choice(6$) i was charged the june 3$ fee.
I wanted to bash their heads against the walls.
Sorry again for all of this, but if any of you can help with First Choice Contact info, will be much appreciated.
Thank you and hope this shit will end soon on a positive note for us.

Hi everybody! This whole thing has me so stressed out I can't even think straight. I just want my money and for it to be over with. The form they sent out has me confused. If anyone be so kind to explain to be how to fill out this form. I live in Spain for 1 year now. Friday i spoke with a lawyer about this situation and he said i wouldn't have any problems with the transfer if i opened a spanish bank account. First thing this morning i opened a new account. Now i just need to fill out the form. I don't know what

Beneficiary Account No:
ABN No:
Swift Code:
Beneficiary Bank Account No:

and everything under intermediary bank.

I don't know anything about bank accounts or account number. In the booklet the bank gave me this morning it has my IBAN number and it ES in front in long numbers. When i fill out the form do i add letters or just the number. My head is about to explode....I'm so confused.

Beneficiarry account number : your account number
ABN : i googled this, are you australian?
Swift code: identifies your bank. If its not on your paperwork or online account then call them and ask what it is

Leave the letters on if they have asked for IBAN, its identiefies the account as Spanish. Im in Great Britain so mine starts GB and so on

In a few hours or days we will arrive at 100 pages of this forum. How do we celebrate? Where are we going to drink something together?

this is my longest thread ever started ha! Im so sorry for everyone still affected by this. I hope you all get your money soon

At the end of all, the only positive aspect of the affair (even to defuse this matter) is that however I came into contact with people unknown to me before and a kind of alliance and mutual aid with men and women was born, which now, in two months, they have become almost familiar to me.

When all this "brothel" will end (I hope positively for everyone) my hope is to stay in touch again with these people.

Good luck to everyone ... marching towards page 100 (I do not know whether to laugh or better cry for these 100 pages of anger, hopes, disappointments and bitterness since last April 9)

Ciao!

it is customary to have a dance party at page 100.

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Asked again to Ad Kees and no news again, we're still waiting Belize's government for approval of the wires (I don't know if is true but is what he said me).

Reactions: Evgenij
He told me the same today.And confirmed about wire in euro
Yeah they confirmed it to me too. The wire transfer will be in EUR(maybe for customers in europe, i dont know).
I think most probably the conversion rate from USD to EUR will be an additional ripoff to 75% deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.