AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This entire Dan Epstein thing is a SIDESHOW compared to the actual agony and grief experienced by the other people here and yet you and your high school like clique with the backing of Ambercutie still insist on being in this thread. Personally I’m not from the sex work world, I have a vanilla job that won’t go anywhere soon. I can’t wait for Sesta-Fosta to turn American sex worker lives upside down with locked funds and eternal stigma everywhere. Keep throwing stones in a glass house because you guys have no allies anywhere outside of this forum. I’m sorry to all the international sex workers caught up in this entire mess.
Why in the ever loving fuck are you on a sex worker created and run by forum for the sex worker community if you want all of us to be shut down by fosta?

Also btw you are so so so incorrect there are many sex worker allies outside of this forum. Get off your high fucking horse and get off of this forum if you don't support sex workers and hope we all get screwed. Then in the same post say you feel bad for us. Makes no fucking sense. US or foreign we are all sex workers.

(Ps won't happen. That law only applies in the US so I can still do whatever the actual fuck I want here in Canada. Cam sites can move where they are based etc etc. For example manyvids is based in Montreal so they are basically safe from fosta so American models could easily work there still law or no law.)

Sorry for all the profanity but you made me livid with those comments and if you want to be here to get info about fcp may be you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds. Cause spoiler alert this forum is run by a sex worker.

Last edited:
And even though he is a sideshow, I will articulate why Dan has been a source of frustration here. His first post was the fact FCP is going under. That’s all fine and well within his official capacity. Then a few posts later, he indicates he has been fired and he is no longer a source of any official info. Fine. He should have had his tag removed from his profile right then and there. However, a little later in this thread, he claims to still be able to help and even asked people to message him directly. And it turned out, he couldn’t help at all. When frustrated members directed their anger at him, he went back to the line that he knows nothing. Then why is he here adding confusion to this discussion? He went back and forth several times, always with the angle that he is here to help. And his boosters kept coming to his defense making him seem like the only victim of this entire FCP mess. This is why that entire saint Dan parody isn’t far from the truth. I understand Ambercutie’s role as admin but please see the whole picture. Tell all those Dan boosters to stop side tracking a thread that has nothing to do with them since they have zero funds frozen.

The reason people stick up for him is because he has been a very helpful rep here for fcp LONG before any of this happened. He has helped many of us with issues related to fcp. You guys treat him like he is the king CEO of choice bank and is just keeping all your money in his pocket and he should have ALL the answers. Which obviously he can't have.

You guys treat him like he is the king CEO of choice bank and is just keeping all your money in his pocket and he should have ALL the answers. Which obviously he can't have.

Do you know what a strawman argument is? Please quote from my post where I mentioned anything you suggested here. I cited specific reasons why people are frustrated with him based on specific things he posted HERE in this thread.

Do you know what a strawman argument is? Please quote from my post where I mentioned anything you suggested here. I cited specific reasons why people are frustrated with him based on specific things he posted HERE in this thread.
I'm am not going to dig though this hundred page thread to find all the people who treated dan like he should ever single thing going on at first choice. I didn't say YOU said he did. I said everyone in this thread did. And many did. I'm not going back through 100 pages. You can though.

Hi everyone,
I see lots of frustration and anger on this thread, as i am feeling too.
Does anyone know if there is a difference in the process of the money recovery for those who kept their money on the FCP accounts and for those who have just one payment stuck with them?
I was inspired to withdraw all my money from them, everytime i had a payment. So i only have that 2018-04-07 payment with them, Maybe its not such a huge amount like people have on here ,but its still frustrating and unfair,cause i have been working for those money.
Thank you in advance and i hope its gonna happen sooner rather than later.

Hi everyone,
I see lots of frustration and anger on this thread, as i am feeling too.
Does anyone know if there is a difference in the process of the money recovery for those who kept their money on the FCP accounts and for those who have just one payment stuck with them?
I was inspired to withdraw all my money from them, everytime i had a payment. So i only have that 2018-04-07 payment with them, Maybe its not such a huge amount like people have on here ,but its still frustrating and unfair,cause i have been working for those money.
Thank you in advance and i hope its gonna happen sooner rather than later.

Can you see your payment when you log in at the fcp website? If it's there, than it's really stuck. Otherwise it should be returned to the sender.

Already reposted my 1 Star Review about 5x. They report it everytime, first time claiming its another company, then for the words "lying" and "Criminals", now again for another company which they don't have influence over etc... I deleted again and posted again + i am reporting now the 5 Star - 1 Review Accounts from payoneer.

They are such aholes... I'm sure they have 3-4 People there sitting, only for creating fake accounts for truspilot and reporting all 1 star reviews...

I sent e-mail to henry.hazel@consultprovidence.com (someone posted here this e-mail) and i got this answer

"Please contact cblliquidator@gmail.com

Kindest regards,

Henry J Hazel, CPA, CB, MBA, BA

Chairman and CEO"

Why someone who is official and who can answer to our questions about our money has a Gmail contact? I am just curious about it. I sent my questions, anyway and maybe will answer.

I can’t wait for Sesta-Fosta to turn American sex worker lives upside down with locked funds and eternal stigma everywhere.

you are going to wish thousands and thousands of people who do sexwork be burdened from not being able to get paid and "eternal stigma everywhere" because you disagree 10 of them on an internet forum.

$.gif

I sent e-mail to henry.hazel@consultprovidence.com (someone posted here this e-mail) and i got this answer

"Please contact cblliquidator@gmail.com

Kindest regards,

Henry J Hazel, CPA, CB, MBA, BA

Chairman and CEO"

Why someone who is official and who can answer to our questions about our money has a Gmail contact? I am just curious about it. I sent my questions, anyway and maybe will answer.
i wrote them too now, will see if they will answer! omg((((its really torture nothing to know and nobody help, i would never keep my money on any banks since this sutition happen !! loooool

I talked at Central Bank and they said that the liquidator will contact us most likely by the end of next week!

Hope he is not talking shit just to get more time!

And my advice is to put pressure and call Central Bank almost daily and explain them that because they got into this mess, there is no other choice than giving back us all our money!

Not percentages, not deals!

It's our money, not theirs, not Choice, not Governors money!

Reactions: Miaaaa and Dill
Btw you all need to call Central Bank to give them your details...

-full name
-mail address
-phone number

Central Bank phone: +5012236194

Tell them you want to talk with someone regarding your funds!
(And that you want your funds asap...FACTS, not words)

-full name
-mail address
-phone number

You call them with Skype or Phone? From italy a call in Belize will be very expensive

The front page news at the Choice Bank Ltd. have been updated. The important update is this part:

"Mr. Henry J Hazel was appointed as liquidator of Choice Bank Limited with effect from 29 June 2018 to 3 July 2018 and Mr. Cedric Flowers was appointed to replace Mr. Henry J Hazel as liquidator for Choice Bank Limited with effect from 4 July 2018."

They replaced the previous liquidator...

The front page news at the Choice Bank Ltd. have been updated. The important update is this part:

"Mr. Henry J Hazel was appointed as liquidator of Choice Bank Limited with effect from 29 June 2018 to 3 July 2018 and Mr. Cedric Flowers was appointed to replace Mr. Henry J Hazel as liquidator for Choice Bank Limited with effect from 4 July 2018."

They replaced the previous liquidator...
how to contact new one by mail Mr. Cedric Flowers please , if you know

-full name
-mail address
-phone number

Thank a lots for information , I will call them as soon as possible

I talked at Central Bank and they said that the liquidator will contact us most likely by the end of next week!

Hope he is not talking shit just to get more time!

And my advice is to put pressure and call Central Bank almost daily and explain them that because they got into this mess, there is no other choice than giving back us all our money!

Not percentages, not deals!

It's our money, not theirs, not Choice, not Governors money!

That is amazing Chriss, that you could talk with them...

I sent them many emails and contacted through the site, they aren'r answering now...

We need to know when, I need the money at least a part, something! and don't have idea when will we get our money is terrible, frustrating.

We worked hard and save the money with our work for let them use or steal our money?

I sent emails to those guys Hazel and the liquidator and never had an answer. Yes since july 4th there is other guy as the liquidator...We need to know something please.

it's like we can't do anything, only wait for them to give us our money when they want, and do what they want with it.

The The regulations are made by the Central Bank, and it says that they can hold our money for 90 days, that will be on july 10th. If they hold them longer they are breaking the laws they did.

Here is a good thread about the situation and it's updated everyday:

https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/choice-bank-of-belize-faces-liquidity-problems.23299/

Thanks for this link! It has detail explanation of everything what was going on with choice.it seems everybody who could to fuck up choice,they did. If i understood good, currently they have 24% liquidity...instead of 74% they have been mentioning...:/

Thanks for this link! It has detail explanation of everything what was going on with choice.it seems everybody who could to fuck up choice,they did. If i understood good, currently they have 24% liquidity...instead of 74% they have been mentioning...:/
MasterCard is the reason for the downfall of Choice Bank. And i think in the near future there will be no more prepaid cards for adult industry. Visa has done it and now MasterCard as well. Paxum can be its next victim anytime. The only option left to withdraw money is by costly wire transfer, and it can be tracked by authorities for those who are trying to avoid taxes.

Yes...but cb also made them condition to quit adult business till the end of 2018.
If you read the post from that link above, you will see that many parties fucked choice. Cb, payoneer, mastercard and cooperative bank from puerto rico, which owe choice 14mil i believe.
I think paxum has already some difficulties considering cards...anyone got their card yet? Im waiting for months now and they didnt even printed yet.
All in all...all of them can try to move away from adult business...but it will always be the biggest part of internet and lives...so we will find a way...out there are already few crypto curency made just for adult business...:)

Yes...but cb also made them condition to quit adult business till the end of 2018.
If you read the post from that link above, you will see that many parties fucked choice. Cb, payoneer, mastercard and cooperative bank from puerto rico, which owe choice 14mil i believe.
I think paxum has already some difficulties considering cards...anyone got their card yet? Im waiting for months now and they didnt even printed yet.
All in all...all of them can try to move away from adult business...but it will always be the biggest part of internet and lives...so we will find a way...out there are already few crypto curency made just for adult business...:)

Yes, many people already received the paxum Mastercard but there is a huge delay. Cosmopayment is also using Mastercard for the adultbizz. It looks like mainly Payoneer f*coked over Choice Bank with massive withdrawals mentioned in the Central Bank press release. Which is friendly (planned?) fire since both companies are connected through Payoneer/Firstchoicepay owner Yuval Tal.

New update from Central Bank...

Ref: SUPD/6635/2/35/1/18 Vol. XVI (I 08)

4 July 2018

To Whom It May Concern

Re: Appointment of New Liquidator

Reference is made to letter dated 29 June 20 I 8 Ref: SUPD/6635/2/35/1/18 Vol. XVI ( I 03) with respect to the appointment of a liquidator for Choice Bank Limited further to the revocation of Choice Bank Limited’s international banking licence.

Please be advised that with effect from 4 July 2018, the Central Bank of Belize has appointed Mr. Cedric Flowers to replace Mr. Henry J. Hazel as the liquidator for Choice Bank Limited in accordance with section 26 of the International Banking Act, Chapter 267, Revised Edition 2011 of the Substantive Laws of Belize and section I 06(5) of the Domestic Bank and Financial Institutions Act, 2012.

Mr. Cedric Flowers has full power and authority to perform the functions of liquidator for Choice Bank Limited with the legal rights and duties as such under the laws of Belize.
Respectfully,

4 July 2018

To Whom It May Concern

Reference is made to letter dated 29 June 20 I 8 Ref: SUPD/6635/2/35/1/18 Vol. XVI ( I 03) with respect to the appointment of a liquidator for Choice Bank Limited further to the revocation of Choice Bank Limited’s international banking licence.

Please be advised that with effect from 4 July 2018, the Central Bank of Belize has appointed Mr. Cedric Flowers to replace Mr. Henry J. Hazel as the liquidator for Choice Bank Limited in accordance with section 26 of the International Banking Act, Chapter 267, Revised Edition 2011 of the Substantive Laws of Belize and section I 06(5) of the Domestic Bank and Financial Institutions Act, 2012.

Mr. Cedric Flowers has full power and authority to perform the functions of liquidator for Choice Bank Limited with the legal rights and duties as such under the laws of Belize.
Respectfully,

Ok, they don't say how we contact this "wonderful" Mr. Flowers or what he will do for us. They update only about changes and who will be responsable about liquidations, but never say about frozen accounts or somethings like they will update soon about customers with money there. I really don't care if is Hazel or Flowers or who the f***k they want.

4 July 2018

To Whom It May Concern

Respectfully,

Chriss, where is that update? and I'd like to talk with them by phone but never answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.