AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber , you have to understand that here there are many people that are losing many dollars and for us the situation isn't fine. Ok you are the administrator and you try to have a beautiful place to speak, you can do what you want because it's your site but many people are ruined, have ulcer, stomach disease and I think an offense (not against you) against these bastards should be right for what they did to us.
Then, you can block the post or ban what your want because is only my opinion.

You are so right, I thought everybody wanted to help each other with news in this case or sharing the answers, etc etc, don't know anything about what will happen with us, with our money is awful....

But insult in other language, what is that?

Most of the post I read were helpfull, maybe there are few ones like that, but I hope you don't delete it.....

Oh hey Claudia! So sorry to see you are affected by FCP. Hope you get your money girl!

Amber doesn't delete any posts unless they are really vile or harmful, from what I know. So all information in this thread is safe. But if harassment continues, she will probably just close the thread. Where information can still be viewed, just no longer can comment.

I have there all the money I had, it's $8859, not too much, I know people have more, and people have less but it's our work. I didn't have money in other place that there. when they told us the situation it was after they had frozen our money, we were able to withdraw 10K, and all the money exceeding 10K was locked there.

So after that, I have to live with the money I do day by day. I have my family here and we can't do anything, I hate to tell them we can't buy this on the supermmarket, we have $60 for spend/day. I know there are people who has kids, and they need to buy things for kids.

On USA you have many other options than firstchoicepay or paxum, but people from other countries not.

For example in Argentina is very hard to open a bank account, and we can't open a bank account in american dollars. So the only way I could receive the money was FCP, now paxum.

This is life. But I still have faith in the next days this month we will receive some money.

Lets stay positive, I believe that if we are convinced that we will receive the money this month we will.

Let me jump on another subject a bit while we wait for something to happen in Belize...(while we havent killed each other yet in anger:)) Anyone received paxum or epayments card yet? Has epayments started to work normally? Im thinking to sign up to epayments as well...to split earnings...as we all have learned a lesson with fcp....

Epayments still without cards they did not solved as i know...i have a card from them but is who registered and ordered before they stopped.Epayments works good actually

But you are always can transfer funds from epayments to your local bank or to Bitcoin wallet or to your local bank card...so epayments card no need)

I made an account in US (in 2 banks, never again I will leave all the money in 1 bank), and I transfer from paxum to the account via EFT, so I use the debit card of the bank, I don't need paxum's card. Why couldn't you activate it? Did you follow all the instructions for activate it?

I have both Paxum and epayservice cards both working.
Around 40-50 days to receive but now working. One requested the end of april arrived 15 days ago, same the other paxum arrived after 7-10 days.
I prefer epayservice between the two.

Thank you for the info! I will apply for epayments too. I know i could transfer from paxum to bank, but if i would want that i would receive it directly to bank...why i would go over paxum and pay them middle fee for that.
I found this on another forum...some girl talk to kees recently:
"On july 2nd I called Ad Kees to the mobile that appears on his emails, he answered and we talked about the situation, there he told me about the central bank with the police on friday and that he was fired, he said that now we can try to call and maybe we can have lucky and give us an answer, and he sent me these emails for contact them.

He said he doesn't knw anything because he can't access to his emails, he is out, but he will not reject our calls, and will help in everything he can. He gave me a little hope that we will have an answer and funds very soon because they have everything for do it"

Is that inside information? I don't believe he's fired. The central bank can't fire him and the central bank needs his help. He has no longer any authority and can't do anything without permission of the central bank. But that is something else.

Believe me. If he is fired, he will no longer help us.

Reactions: Gigabytes
Well...he was more as some pr rather then he ever helped anyone:) he was the only one who answered something, its true, and was giving us hopeful lies...:)

Everyday it becomes more clear that we have to choose between going to belize and make some direct justice for us or open a lawsuit against payoneer!

Those hebrews from payoneer decided to announce every single payoneer-client to withdraw their money but sacrificed us like we are some shits...
From an inside information... some payoneer users had even 1million $ that they already withdraw from Choice Bank...

For me it is just shocking... directors of payoneer are billionaires and frozen now in FCP are 30-40mill usd...

They don't have 10fucking lives to spend that cash, why the hell don't they just give us what is our and what we worked for and then recover their fucking coursed money from choice bank!

I am sure that they will burn in hell for making thousands of people suffer and living in agony... spliting lives between before 9th July and after 9th July!

Everyday it becomes more clear that we have to choose between going to belize and make some direct justice for us or open a lawsuit against payoneer!

Those hebrews from payoneer decided to announce every single payoneer-client to withdraw their money but sacrificed us like we are some shits...
From an inside information... some payoneer users had even 1million $ that they already withdraw from Choice Bank...

For me it is just shocking... directors of payoneer are billionaires and frozen now in FCP are 30-40mill usd...

They don't have 10fucking lives to spend that cash, why the hell don't they just give us what is our and what we worked for and then recover their fucking coursed money from choice bank!

I am sure that they will burn in hell for making thousands of people suffer and living in agony... spliting lives between before 9th July and after 9th July!

Just in case he got banned for the use of the word "hebrews", I'm sure he meant it literally since it has been mentioned here the guy who founded Payoneer is from Israel.

Just in case he got banned for the use of the word "hebrews", I'm sure he meant it literally since it has been mentioned here the guy who founded Payoneer is from Israel.
I completely stand by my decision to ban, because look what a racist fucking asshole they are. Sometimes you just have to trust my judgment after moderating this forum for nearly 8 1/2 years. I can tell a fucking asshole when I see one.

2F791F92-B333-4D5E-8F27-1F64C0BE3403.jpeg

This is absolutely the last warning I’m giving anybody. Continue mentioning any sort of threats of violence, blatant racism, or bring in extra commentary that is unnecessary to resolve the issues you guys are experiencing and everybody’s gone. Choose your words more wisely.

And don’t think you’re smart by using VPN to create a new account once a ban you. As I said I’ve been doing this a long time.

AmberCutie- Thank you for all you have done providing this forum. I am not a model and I don't have money stuck in this mess. But I do have dear friends who are models and have substantial amounts of money stuck. I have read every post in this thread, all the links contained in the posts, and several threads in other forums. Not once have I seen the slightest suggestion that you knew that this mess was coming, much less any evidence of such. The moron who wrote that post is a coward. Nuf said.

Thanks for all you do.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I made an account in US (in 2 banks, never again I will leave all the money in 1 bank), and I transfer from paxum to the account via EFT, so I use the debit card of the bank, I don't need paxum's card. Why couldn't you activate it? Did you follow all the instructions for activate it?

Yeap, i did. I get an error right when i click on "activate card" . Is it done automatically ? What are the fees for their Mastercard? I don't mind using my local one for now but after waiting for 40 days for theirs i'd at least give it a try

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrews

Allthough i stand by Amber's decision with the banning of the instigators towards violence ( no one will go to Belize anyway, lol , keyboard warriors ), i wouldn't say that the word Hebrew has something racist in it :)

Unfortunately, judging by the SUPER racist message that Amber received by the person who was banned and how many hateful things they had to say about Jewish people, I have trouble seeing their initial post as benign or innocent. Anger is no excuse for bigotry. :/

I stand by Amber's decision to ban anyone who says hateful things, especially given the number of warnings she has already given in this thread. I trust her judgment. She's been doing this for years and she has been doing it very well. And it's also important to remember that she sees a LOT of stuff behind the scenes that we don't, since she is an admin wizard. That gives her a much better read on many situations than we do because she gets way more facts. And she has spent more than eight years moderating this community - which means she knows how to read people too. That's her job as moderator and camgirl and forum-hostess. So when she decides that someone is being hurtful or harming the community she created or is breaking the rules, it doesn't seem right that she should have to defend or justify her decision.

Judging by the super racist response and all of the anti-Jewish-rhetoric, clearly Amber knew what she was doing once again! We have Jewish members on this board, and I can't imagine how they will feel when they read those cruel statements. But I hope they will feel better that the person who could say and think such things is no longer a member of this community. Hate and racism don't belong on these forums. Go Amber!

I'm pretty new to this forum, but am already very grateful to Amber for making this provision available to those looking to share information and learn from others regarding the FCP situation. I see no value in wasting positive energy on useless, unfactual or unhelpful words so will always try to be factual and informative in my posts as much as possible. I couldn't begin to express in words how angry I get at First Choice, how incredibly frustrated I am over not being able to access my funds, how hopeless I feel a lot of the time, but it serves no purpose whatsoever by resorting to conspiracy theories, negativity, threats, racism or otherwise. I totally respect and admire Amber for having set clearcut rules for this forum, and if anyone doesn't like them they can just move on and try to find another forum as helpful as this one. The same applies to social media sites where it takes more of an adult to just scroll past trolls than to respond in like manner. Thank you Amber, you are a gem!

Sometimes we all make decisions for our own reasons. Even the best logic at the time may prove to be wrong in the long run. In this current situation, those who have relatively small amounts stuck, may just be the victims of bad timing. But those who have large amounts stuck left their money at fcp for various personal reasons. You may have been evading taxes. You may have just been using fcp as a bank. Whatever your reason, it was your decision. Until fcp froze withdrawals, you could have withdrawn your money. But you didn't. Ultimately, you made the wrong decision and now it may cost you dearly. I'm sorry. I'm also sorry that I didn't listen to my son-in-law when he suggested I buy a new thing called Bitcoin when it was $0.25. A $500 investment then would have been worth $40 million just a few months ago. It sucks when you learn (too late) that you made a wrong choice. That's not to excuse Payoneer, Choice Bank, FCP, or the Central Bank. One or all of them has done a terrible thing. There can be no excuse for what they have done. But it all started with your decision to trust them with the safekeeping of your money. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time, but it turned out to be the wrong choice. You can't go back and change that. Survive and work the best you can with the situation as it is. Learn from this experience. Hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst. There is little that you can do to affect the outcome of this situation. But your responsibility is to be prepared to receive your money if it becomes available. For many, that means opening a real account at a real bank. I know that can be complicated, but its the best you can do.

Not one person here knows the true heart of Dan Epstein or Ad Kees. Certainly it has been true that things they have told have turned out to be incorrect. But to say that they lied is to say that they knew that it was incorrect at the time they told it. That might be true, but you don't know that. Many members here have passed on information that ended up being wrong, like the notion that money would start to be wired on 2 July. Well, that day has come and gone and no money has been sent. Were you lying? Lying has to do with motivation, not accuracy. Imagine if you worked at choice bank or fcp and you heard something that would encourage people you cared about. Would you not tell them? Then if that information turned out to be incorrect, how would you feel if your friends started calling you a liar? If those guys are liars, then they have to live with that. Let them try to sleep at night. As for me, I know that this situation has many moving parts. Things can change suddenly by surprise. What is true today may be false tomorrow. I will leave the mind reading to the psychics.

Sometimes we all make decisions for our own reasons. Even the best logic at the time may prove to be wrong in the long run. In this current situation, those who have relatively small amounts stuck, may just be the victims of bad timing. But those who have large amounts stuck left their money at fcp for various personal reasons. You may have been evading taxes. You may have just been using fcp as a bank. Whatever your reason, it was your decision. Until fcp froze withdrawals, you could have withdrawn your money. But you didn't. Ultimately, you made the wrong decision and now it may cost you dearly. I'm sorry. I'm also sorry that I didn't listen to my son-in-law when he suggested I buy a new thing called Bitcoin when it was $0.25. A $500 investment then would have been worth $40 million just a few months ago. It sucks when you learn (too late) that you made a wrong choice. That's not to excuse Payoneer, Choice Bank, FCP, or the Central Bank. One or all of them has done a terrible thing. There can be no excuse for what they have done. But it all started with your decision to trust them with the safekeeping of your money. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time, but it turned out to be the wrong choice. You can't go back and change that. Survive and work the best you can with the situation as it is. Learn from this experience. Hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst. There is little that you can do to affect the outcome of this situation. But your responsibility is to be prepared to receive your money if it becomes available. For many, that means opening a real account at a real bank. I know that can be complicated, but its the best you can do.

Not one person here knows the true heart of Dan Epstein or Ad Kees. Certainly it has been true that things they have told have turned out to be incorrect. But to say that they lied is to say that they knew that it was incorrect at the time they told it. That might be true, but you don't know that. Many members here have passed on information that ended up being wrong, like the notion that money would start to be wired on 2 July. Well, that day has come and gone and no money has been sent. Were you lying? Lying has to do with motivation, not accuracy. Imagine if you worked at choice bank or fcp and you heard something that would encourage people you cared about. Would you not tell them? Then if that information turned out to be incorrect, how would you feel if your friends started calling you a liar? If those guys are liars, then they have to live with that. Let them try to sleep at night. As for me, I know that this situation has many moving parts. Things can change suddenly by surprise. What is true today may be false tomorrow. I will leave the mind reading to the psychics.

I like your style Boerman, you summed up the situation really well, and it applies to me as much as to anyone else. I don't blame FCP for me placing my funds with it, in the same vein I don't blame First Choice or Payoneer for it. I've learned a multitude of lessons from this experience, and whilst I hope and pray I will still see my money returned sometime soon, at the very least I'll walk away from this a lot wiser and a lot more cautious. Already I'm wiring my money out of Paxum the minute it goes into it, and the cost of a wire transfer is in my mind now called insurance! The truth is not one of us really knows what is going on behind the scenes with First Choice and the Central Bank of Belize, and we can theorise and guess and throw accusations around until the cows come home, but that is very unlikely to help us or anyone else to get their funds.

From day one we all knew there is absolutly nothing we can do which could help in getting our money back...all this speculations and talkings since today are for our piece of mind/hope....and it helps! :)

I completely stand by my decision to ban, because look what a racist fucking asshole they are.

I applaud Amber for her stance and completely support her.

We must always remember we are talking about people and racist, dehumanising comments being seen as acceptable has led to countless human tragedies. By staying silent we become complicit in enabling hate.

I feel sorry for OP that they have come to such a state of hate, that they live in such a sad society, that they think this is acceptable. I could maybe sympathise that you lost some money, but any validity that your argument might have had disappeared in that hate filled message. To any sane and reasonable person you are now just a sad, ignorant racist.

It's impossible to stay calm in that situation ? only a stupid can be quiet. And I'm not stupid.
That thieves ruined my spring, my summer and sure my autumn and winter. Nobody give us answers only "wait " or "liquidator will reply". We need a solution now or we have to join together and send somebody to get our money directly from them. Many of us are too far from Belize and it's dangerous to go there, so we have to pay someone to go there and try to rescue at least a part of them.
Now you can ban me or do what you want, I m angry and I wanna beat them all.
Everybody who's talking to be calm should be in our situation and feel what we are feeling.

Thank you for the info! I will apply for epayments too. I know i could transfer from paxum to bank, but if i would want that i would receive it directly to bank...why i would go over paxum and pay them middle fee for that.
I found this on another forum...some girl talk to kees recently:
"On july 2nd I called Ad Kees to the mobile that appears on his emails, he answered and we talked about the situation, there he told me about the central bank with the police on friday and that he was fired, he said that now we can try to call and maybe we can have lucky and give us an answer, and he sent me these emails for contact them.

He said he doesn't know anything because he can't access to his emails, he is out, but he will not reject our calls, and will help in everything he can. He gave me a little hope that we will have an answer and funds very soon because they have everything for do it"
The one who posted that is me, and yes I talked by phone with him, with my awful english.

Everything he said is true. You can read that on the Central Bank's site:

https://www.centralbank.org.bz/docs...sories/cbb-notice-on-choice-bank.pdf?sfvrsn=2

NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS AND CREDITORS REVOCATION OF LICENCE FOR CHOICE BANK LIMITED AND APPOINTMENT OF NEW LIQUIDATIOR On 29 June 2018, the licence for Choice Bank Limited was revoked pursuant to section 25 and 27 of the International Banking Act, Chapter 267, Revised Edition 2011 of the Substantive Laws of Belize (the Act). This prohibits Choice Bank from carrying on international banking business. In April 2018, Choice Bank’s license for prepaid card services was suspended by the card’s processor. Choice Bank then suspended the withdrawal of deposits and began to phase out the use of its prepaid cards. Since Choice Bank took these actions which were not in the interest of customers and depositors, the Central Bank immediately put Choice Bank under enhanced monitoring and issued preventative measures to protect and safeguard the assets of customers and depositors. Choice Bank has failed to provide the Central Bank with a plan, deemed satisfactory, that indicated their ability or willingness to resolve the situation. After a special examination at Choice Bank’s offices, the Central Bank concluded that the actions taken by the ownership and management of Choice Bank were insufficient to properly rectify the situation. The Central Bank appointed a liquidator. As such, all the rights, powers, responsibilities and authorisations of shareholders, directors, officers responsible for management of Choice Bank Limited and any other person previously authorised to act or give instructions on behalf of Choice Bank Limited are terminated with effect from 29 June 2018. Mr. Henry J Hazel was appointed as liquidator of Choice Bank Limited with effect from 29 June 2018 to 3 July 2018 and Mr. Cedric Flowers was appointed to replace Mr. Henry J Hazel as liquidator for Choice Bank Limited with effect from 4 July 2018. The liquidator will provide further information and instructions to Choice Bank’s customers and creditors. Every effort is being made to safeguard and preserve your financial interests and to make payment expeditiously.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Helpful!
Yeap, i did. I get an error right when i click on "activate card" . Is it done automatically ? What are the fees for their Mastercard? I don't mind using my local one for now but after waiting for 40 days for theirs i'd at least give it a try

I am not at home but I see the option to activate the card, I think I received it...

I withdraw by EFT to a visa debit card and the fee is $5.

Maybe to the paxum's card it's free? which bank does it say there on the card?

I'm scare of all these adult prepaids cards banks... I prefer to send the money to a safer bank or get the cash and don't leave it there anymore...

I am not at home but I see the option to activate the card, I think I received it...

I withdraw by EFT to a visa debit card and the fee is $5.

Maybe to the paxum's card it's free? which bank does it say there on the card?

I'm scare of all these adult prepaids cards banks... I prefer to send the money to a safer bank or get the cash and don't leave it there anymore...
It costs me a lot more than 5 usd for a transfer, it's percentage based. I wouldn't mind paying 5 usd . For now through, i have at least this option which is fast, will look into it further, thx

Status
Not open for further replies.