AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It costs me a lot more than 5 usd for a transfer, it's percentage based. I wouldn't mind paying 5 usd . For now through, i have at least this option which is fast, will look into it further, thx
Did you try to an external card?

Sorry for getting sidetracked.

Does anyone have any news regarding the subject FCP ?
I am checking the choice's and central's banks sites many times per day and no news there, on other forums neather, no emails from the central bank.... Maybe somebody called the central bank again?

i am not going to get used to the fact i am loosing my 50k+ money, and if needed i will come to Belize or will hire best lawers just to sue them down for stealing my legal earned money. And we need to keep up together anyway. The more we are together the more strong we are. So please stop arguing and stick as a one team

On offshorecorptalk I read a sad story of a cam girl who did not know that her card was closed at the end of last month. So there are even people who know nothing at all.

Hi guys! Let's exchange our contacts (to be on the safe side if something happens to this topic on the forum). What if we will have nothing left to do but hiring lawers to get our money back? Together, we will manage to do it.
Feel free to dm your emails.

I would like to call the central bank, maybe I will try and talk with this bad english many people doesn't understand me,if somebody who speaks in engish can call them would be awesome!

No news from central bank or anybody. Now the card is blocked also . I will call central bank on Monday

I am going to start talking to the Payoneer "brand" FCP again. They referred us to a third party that isn't there anymore. All this is still their (FCP/Payoneer) responsability and they should at least offer a viable and feasible solution (which are the words they love to use so much after our funds got frozen).

Reactions: Claudia Smith
I wonder about some of the things I am reading about Payoneer in this thread and I would be exploring if they have legal liability with lawyers. These are questions not statements, but I would be asking a lawyer:

* Did the management of Payoneer directly put into motion a plan to bankrupt Choice Bank and sacrifice its adult industry connections also bankrupting First Choice Pay? Ultimately Mastercard is the entity that caused this situation, but the question is did Payoneer see it coming in advance and do something to deliberately hurt customers.

* Was there disclosure of the pending liquidity crisis to friends and related parties of Payoneer that allowed them to draw out funds before the liquidity crisis happened, and at a cost to claims of First Choice Pay customers?

* Was there any element of fraud involved in the above actions, which might make a claimant in a legal action able to make claims for amounts that are multiple of the actual losses incurred.

* It looks like it. Payoneer moved away all their non-adult industry customers from Choice Bank. And the owner of Payoneer/Firstchoicepay is also part of Choice Bank so they must have known everything. Also Mastercard is still working with the adult industry via a range of other firms.

* Yes it looks like there was disclosure of the pending liquidity crisis to friends. The models closest to the Firstchoicepay contacts were warned in February to pull their money out (someone here mentioned before that it was in January but I have only seen an actual proof of this from February). These models were advised to keep this info quiet.

* When you look at the events before the funds gor frozen, the (intended?) wrong information at the beginning, the complete silence after that and the connection between the people behind Firstchoicepay/ Payoneer and Choice Bank, it looks like some kind of fraud to me. But of course I am not a legal expert.

Reactions: Smores
* Yes it looks like there was disclosure of the pending liquidity crisis to friends. The models closest to the Firstchoicepay contacts were warned in February to pull their money out (someone here mentioned before that it was in January but I have only seen an actual proof of this from February). These models were advised to keep this info quiet.

I was warned to pull my money out of Firstchoicepay in February. And in January. And in December. And every month before that back to when it was Payoneer. Because it's a prepaid card not a bank. The Payoneer incident was warning enough to not trust more than $500 at a time sitting on it's prepaid card.

Everyone knew, few cared.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
I was warned to pull my money out of Firstchoicepay in February. And in January. And in December. And every month before that back to when it was Payoneer. Because it's a prepaid card not a bank. The Payoneer incident was warning enough to not trust more than $500 at a time sitting on it's prepaid card.

I don't think everyone was warned. I am sure 100% no one who is part in this subject with frozen funds was warned as you said. Lets don t think someone is smarter than other. This is my advice. Good for you and bad for us and coming now and telling us that you recived a warning advice to withdraw all your money also it doesn't help right now. If you could do something good, you could spread this information if you had any tip from a good guy with good intentions.

I don't think everyone was warned. I am sure 100% no one who is part in this subject with frozen funds was warned as you said. Lets don t think someone is smarter than other. This is my advice. Good for you and bad for us and coming now and telling us that you recived a warning advice to withdraw all your money also it doesn't help right now. If you could do something good, you could spread this information if you had any tip from a good guy with good intentions.
My warning was myself and everyone knowing you are not supposed to keep money on a prepaid card. Even waitresses know this.

I agree 100%

I am going to start talking to the Payoneer "brand" FCP again. They referred us to a third party that isn't there anymore. All this is still their (FCP/Payoneer) responsability and they should at least offer a viable and feasible solution (which are the words they love to use so much after our funds got frozen).

I was thinking the same, we were their clients, and they don't have any responsability? If someone have a lawyer to ask him/her about this case would be great!

Yes, what FCP customer care support tells about that? Anyone know their physical adress, or at least what country they are situated?

Welcome to this Firstchoicepay thread, Emptykins :) It is clear you didn't lose any money from this.

I was replying to some valid questions posted by Smores. The one you are aiming at has nothing to do with whether or not models & companies should have kept money in Payoneer/Firstchoicepay. The people who did, all had various reasons for that and this has been addressed here numerous times in the past 3 months.

What he was referring to is whether friends or related parties were informed from inside the Payoneer group to draw out their Firstchoicepay funds asap to keep them safe from the pending liquidity crisis. And whether this would have legal consequences. I hope it does because this discriminated against all of us who didn't have friends within Payoneer/Firstchoicepay and therefore weren't able to safe their funds.

• Helpful!
Reactions: caramia and Smores
FCP support still saying to contact Choice bank:

"[06:42:45 AM]Eric: So basically, it appears you have to contact choice bank about this isssue, as we cannot handle it from our end. You need to send an email to phase2@choicebankltd.com about the remaining frozen funds"

Ad Kees said is not working anymore for Choice Bank. I sent many emails to all contacts possible and impossible. No answers.

It's better that you shut up telling this stupid words ! We were warned only on april not before.
Personally I withdrawed a lot so I have a small amount, but if this stuff happened 6 months ago I was in same condition of the others having big amount.
If you were warned you were a friend of someone in FCP/Payoneer.
I didn't knew anything about Payoneer's problem because I have a life and I don't look for Payoneer all the day.
They played dirty and fucked all !

It's better that you shut up telling this stupid words ! We were warned only on april not before.
Personally I withdrawed a lot so I have a small amount, but if this stuff happened 6 months ago I was in same condition of the others having big amount.
If you were warned you were a friend of someone in FCP/Payoneer.
I didn't knew anything about Payoneer's problem because I have a life and I don't look for Payoneer all the day.
They played dirty and fucked all !
My warning was myself and everyone knowing you are not supposed to keep money on a prepaid card. Even waitresses know this.

In Italy we called you " a fox ".
If u can understand what I written u will understand that I withdrawed all what I can , then they freezed money so I cannot get my money back.
Maybe you live in a country where u can withdraw any amount, not in mine.
So if u don't have problen of frozen money what do u want here ? only to say that u are smarter than us ? I'm not interested and you do people anger than before.

Reactions: caramia
Guys, let’s not feed the trolls so Ambercutie doesn’t have to come back with her ban hammer. If the post does not relate to updated information from either FCP, Choice Bank or the Central Bank of Belize, do not reply, like, dislike or interact with it in any way. Just pretend that post didn’t exist and move on.

In Italy we called you " a fox ".
If u can understand what I written u will understand that I withdrawed all what I can , then they freezed money so I cannot get my money back.
Maybe you live in a country where u can withdraw any amount, not in mine.
So if u don't have problen of frozen money what do u want here ? only to say that u are smarter than us ? I'm not interested and you do people anger than before.

Everybody could withdraw up to 10K till june 30th, and if you had for example 15K you could withdraw 10K and the other 5K was locked (this is an example). I think everybody who had 10 K or less got all the money they had there, but for those who had more than 10K has money frozen there. I know there are people who has 50K, 100 K and more, but people who have those amounts maybe they don't have problem to survive and others have a little amount but we need it to pay bills and it's all that we have, maybe is our savings from years. We can't compare cases that is what I try to say. Every cent we have there is our money, it doesn't matter how much.

Today I sent an email to Cedric Flowers, I let you know if he answers and what does he answer

All I was trying to say is fcp did not try to attempt "fraud" because they were clear up front they were only a prepaid card not a bank. If you are trying to sue them from here forward use their sketchy tos not their prepaid tos as they will only win by showing they told you countless times they were only a prepaid card holder not a bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.