AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a Notice to Claim to all depositors, creditors and customers, at which time you will have an opportunity to make your claim for any and all amounts owing to you by Choice Bank Limited.

I'm sorry but what the hell does that mean? That means we will get informed via email to make a claim to get the money we are waiting for so long? Based on my knowledge we already have filled out a paper in which we made a claim...

2. Note that there will be a deadline by which claim forms are to be returned to the Liquidator. You may therefore wish to gather details of your claim (along with any documentation which will support your claim) in preparation for submission to the Liquidator.

What kind of details are we talking about here? Again this email is just bringing more confusion into this already confusing process?

Basically they tell us to wait until 28th of August to wait for their email, is that what i am getting out of this email?

I'm sorry but what the hell does that mean? That means we will get informed via email to make a claim to get the money we are waiting for so long? Based on my knowledge we already have filled out a paper in which we made a claim...

What kind of details are we talking about here? Again this email is just bringing more confusion into this already confusing process?

Basically they tell us to wait until 28th of August to wait for their email, is that what i am getting out of this email?

I am mad with them too, but I don't give up, I made claims on the central bank's site, I sent email to the email that the central Bank told us to direct all our questions, I made a claim on the IMF, made a comment on the channel 5 of belize, called and emailed Ad kees, etc and they answered. Made all those questions to them they will answer and clarify, for me it's easy, it doesn't matter we sent everything, now we can fill their forms, and follow their instructions. I hope we can get 100% of the money.

In Cayman Islands it happened something very similar and they paid 70% after 7 monthes.

btw, where are people what they wrote here at the beginning ? there was a lot of them and now they are just a couple of them. have they given up or are they just do not care anymore ? i have stuck only 8K but i m here on this chat each day but still more and more confused,,,

Mr Cedric Flowers answer my email, this is what he says:

Thank you for contacting us. Please be assured that the Liquidation team is addressing all matters pertaining to Choice Bank Limited. You are advised that all steps taken during the Liquidation process must be governed by both the International Banking Act and the Domestic Banking Act of the Laws of Belize. Accordingly, you are asked to kindly note the following:

1. The Liquidator will publish, by 28 August 2018, a Notice to Claim to all depositors, creditors and customers, at which time you will have an opportunity to make your claim for any and all amounts owing to you by Choice Bank Limited.

2. Note that there will be a deadline by which claim forms are to be returned to the Liquidator. You may therefore wish to gather details of your claim (along with any documentation which will support your claim) in preparation for submission to the Liquidator.

You are encouraged to regularly check Choice Bank Limited’s website (www.choicebankltd.com) for updates.

If you have any further questions, call us at +501-223-6850/6851.

Respectfully,

Cedric Flowers

Liquidator

Choice Bank Limited

More than 50k. I'm still here.
I have been sending them emails everyday.
Finally i got the first answer from Cedric Flowers.
It's same as yours.

btw, where are people what they wrote here at the beginning ? there was a lot of them and now they are just a couple of them. have they given up or are they just do not care anymore ? i have stuck only 8K but i m here on this chat each day but still more and more confused,,,

Some people have been banned from this forum. Other people are less active because there isn't much to tell about as there is no news. But keep an eye on this thread.

So we will have to send them printscreens from fcp site like they donot know their numbers and how much they owe....:/ in hope they wont tell us: this is no evidence...this could be photoshop...hah
At least they answered something..:/

I can see my Monthly Statements up from now and back to 08/2017. and earlier ones i can not see. Guys, can u see them?

Hello everyone! This Forum is been really helpful ! Is everyone here with stuck money ?the sent payment was never processed and didn't make it into my FCP account because it shut down before that .Thanks

i still care, i havent received any money, so no 70% or something. just nothing... i m still waiting for news.. i am praying we ll all get our money back.. for me it was such a shock that i m not in the mood to work, since my savings from1, 2 years are gone and i m like this since april.

Well im pretty sure that some people were paid by the Settling Agent for choicebank. I know atleast one of them, but i think the 70% arrangement was put on hold after the intervention of the authorities.
Maybe its so quiet in here since the settelment contract prohibits anyone from diclosing any details.
At least im sure that everyone filing their documents August 28th will be paid not the full amount but some of it. Thats what i believe.

Well im pretty sure that some people were paid by the Settling Agent for choicebank. I know atleast one of them, but i think the 70% arrangement was put on hold after the intervention of the authorities.
Maybe its so quiet in here since the settelment contract prohibits anyone from diclosing any details.
At least im sure that everyone filing their documents August 28th will be paid not the full amount but some of it. Thats what i believe.
No one got a single cent from FCP or Choice or central and no one will get anything in 2018 that’s for sure.
People are quiet because they moved elsewhere for discussion due to policy of the forum (Amber doesnt want any hate or anger on her forum and in this situation people have a lot of it).
The only thing you are right about that we won’t get the whole amount.

I didn t get any money or any agreement for the 70% of the amount. Just the general e mails they sent to everybody. And FOR SURE that I haven't forgot about the issue.

So where those people moved? I want to know if anyone doing something already or just waiting for some bone from those frauds like 40% of our earned money? We need to fight for our money, get a lawyer in USA to sue Payoneer, and make a collective lawsuit to them because they are connected with FCP and we have proofs of that! Also make a mass media loud shout with couple of news that Payoneer FCP is scamming people and wash their hands not taking ANY responsibility, saying ok now go to Central Bank of Belize o_O lol. We did not work with Central Bank, we did not open deposits in Choice Bank, we work only with FCP and Payoneer! And they should care about what they did and how to return US our money!!!
I am right or not? Lets get together and make something instead of useless waiting! I am in Whatsapp group now and some people said that Flowers told them we can get around 40% of our money if we lucky. I am not going to agree on that, if they stole our money i want to see those people in jail, only than i can say ok i will take my 40% of money while they sit there for years.

Reactions: Miaaaa
So where those people moved? I want to know if anyone doing something already or just waiting for some bone from those frauds like 40% of our earned money? We need to fight for our money, get a lawyer in USA to sue Payoneer, and make a collective lawsuit to them because they are connected with FCP and we have proofs of that! Also make a mass media loud shout with couple of news that Payoneer FCP is scamming people and wash their hands not taking ANY responsibility, saying ok now go to Central Bank of Belize o_O lol. We did not work with Central Bank, we did not open deposits in Choice Bank, we work only with FCP and Payoneer! And they should care about what they did and how to return US our money!!!
I am right or not? Lets get together and make something instead of useless waiting! I am in Whatsapp group now and some people said that Flowers told them we can get around 40% of our money if we lucky. I am not going to agree on that, if they stole our money i want to see those people in jail, only than i can say ok i will take my 40% of money while they sit there for years.
Is this a reliable info about the 40%? Mr Cedric never reply anything. So far the only info coming out from him is the one about giving updates about how to claim our money on 28th august.

If it is true we can only get 40% then it must be Central Bank and Mr Flowers fault they are either incompetent or frauds. I asked Ad Kees before Central Bank takeover about the worst that can happen, and he said its not possible to have less than 70% because the bank has enough money to pay at least 70% to everybody.

We should sue Central Bank for taking our money. And I agree we should also sue Payoneer for the rest of our money.

The thing to do when writing the Central Bank is to demand transparency. Choice Bank never managed to return any money but they provided a ballpark figure of 70%. Now if the Central Bank comes up with a figure that is way less than that, they need to provide some evidence on how they arrived at that new figure. Also, the last press release Choice Bank managed to get out had a lot of details on how they intended to return all the money with a good amount of details. The Central Bank has not come anywhere close to doing that even though their claim is that Choice Bank was mishandling matters which required the Central Bank to step in.

I manage projects in my work and if the deadline for project is Feb 2019, I don't wait until Feb 2019 to check on the status. I make sure my workers give me regular updates so I can tell whether things are on track. I don't want a big surprise on the last day to find out it won't happen. The Central Bank has similarly given themselves a deadline far in the future. If they are doing legitimate work, they need to provide regular updates. Personally, I don't have much faith in the Belizean government but I'm willing to be proved wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.