AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was supposed to go to the mountain today for the first time this season (my bb has been there since the beginning of may) but it is supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow so me and the dogs are gonna stay here til Monday. My dogs are wusses, they don't like the rain...
fYxRtsX.gif

So how did I spend my Saturday night? On wikipedia!
kkSfUDw.gif
I am such a nerd, once I get going clicking link after link after link, a couple of hours have gone by and I sit there wondering why the heck I was so fascinated with said subject in the first place!

So my latest tangent began when I watched this snippet of an interview with Pierre Trudeau. I had no idea who he was or any inkling of the politics and history of Canada really. I was just so impressed with this guy though...and so I had to read about him on the wiki, which lead to "the quiet revolution" which led to "multiculturalism" and "the commonwealth", Quebec and the "October crisis, "etc, etc.
I feel like I just finished studying for a test and my brain is fried...
ieZUl4N.gif

Very intriguing, this Trudeau character. He handles the interview so well and I really like how he thinks. And I learned a lot! I feel much more knowledgable about the neighbors to the North, and I actually enjoyed myself doing it. I guess that Canada is a lot more interesting than I had previously thought... :-D

kFKnZQM.png
tqwDVLp.jpg

:hello2:
KabLl82.gif

emptiedglass said:
Trudeau was probably one of our most respected leaders.
Interestingly enough, his son has a pretty good chance of being our next Prime Minister.
as someone who's spent his formative years growing up under the Trudeau Libs, he's influenced me a lot in my political leanings today.
heck, for a couple years when I was a kid, I dressed up as Trudeau for halloween lol

and I'd totally vote for Justin when the time comes around.

I think I'm gonna go to the store and get a container of banana split ice cream. I've had banana split ice cream (and chocolate too!) on my mind since last night...lol.

Crumb said:
emptiedglass said:
Trudeau was probably one of our most respected leaders.
Interestingly enough, his son has a pretty good chance of being our next Prime Minister.
as someone who's spent his formative years growing up under the Trudeau Libs, he's influenced me a lot in my political leanings today.
heck, for a couple years when I was a kid, I dressed up as Trudeau for halloween lol

and I'd totally vote for Justin when the time comes around.

I was quite young when Trudeau was in office & don't remember any of it.
I don't know yet who I'm voting for, but probably not Harper. I think I'd make a pretty good PM, though. :lol:

LiLredhairedgrl said:
I was supposed to go to the mountain today for the first time this season (my bb has been there since the beginning of may) but it is supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow so me and the dogs are gonna stay here til Monday. My dogs are wusses, they don't like the rain...
fYxRtsX.gif

So how did I spend my Saturday night? On wikipedia!
kkSfUDw.gif
I am such a nerd, once I get going clicking link after link after link, a couple of hours have gone by and I sit there wondering why the heck I was so fascinated with said subject in the first place!

So my latest tangent began when I watched this snippet of an interview with Pierre Trudeau. I had no idea who he was or any inkling of the politics and history of Canada really. I was just so impressed with this guy though...and so I had to read about him on the wiki, which lead to "the quiet revolution" which led to "multiculturalism" and "the commonwealth", Quebec and the "October crisis, "etc, etc.
I feel like I just finished studying for a test and my brain is fried...
ieZUl4N.gif

Very intriguing, this Trudeau character. He handles the interview so well and I really like how he thinks. And I learned a lot! I feel much more knowledgable about the neighbors to the North, and I actually enjoyed myself doing it. I guess that Canada is a lot more interesting than I had previously thought... :-D

kFKnZQM.png
tqwDVLp.jpg

KabLl82.gif

"When people who are paid to attack me, attack me, it doesn't impress me very much." :clap:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
When butter is stretched too thin it melts. I feel like butter.

When I feel like butter and it makes me want another watermelon shaker like I had last night.

Sitting at college and my back itched. Tried reaching back with my right arm and the shoulder went out. Massive pain every time i try to move it. Think I need rotator cuff surgery. Been getting worse lately to the point it wakes me up when i turn on my side and move my arm above my head. Two aleve haven't worked yet. It's still hanging limply by my side, useless to the world. About to go for the handful of Ibuprofen.

yummybrownfox said:
I think I'm gonna go to the store and get a container of banana split ice cream. I've had banana split ice cream (and chocolate too!) on my mind since last night...lol.

southsamurai said:
chocolate hagen-daz, fresh ground dark roast coffee with bailey's irish cream. better than sex

With all this ice cream talk I just have to mention an ice cream that falls somewhere between these two...

Hagen-Daz Bananas Foster -- this ice cream is just flat out insanely good. I can't honestly say I ever even remember having actual bananas foster. I love bananas--but truly despise "fake banana" flavor (maybe like banana runts). Anyway, if you have the opportunity grab a container of this ice cream--as a person who has tried a LOT of different kinds of ice cream--I give it my ultimate certified seal of tasty goodness. :thumbleft:

btw, i make bananas foster :) i once got laid because of it... never underestimate what sweet goodness can do for your sex life lol... but seriously

i buy this beast of a gaming comp, top end everything. im all hyped up when it gets here this morning. i set it up, connect all my stuff and cut it on. black screen.
alas and alack! my dumb self forgot to check where i was hooking up the monitor and put it into the motherboard's on board video. my super nice geforce video card doesnt have a d sub port! ahhhhhh! now i have to wait til the new monitor gets here to go into geek gasms while gaming.

@Jerry I get that horrible pain in my shoulder on occasion too. Last time was when I reached around to fix my pillow behind me and BAM! Horrible pain no matter how I move my arm, but ESPECIALLY when trying to lift it--so yeah, I have had the dangly gimp arm and it sucks! I think I suffered a good 3 or 4 days before I felt normal again. And it has happened a few times, to the point that I am scared to maneuver reach arounds and such.
That sounds kind of naughty doesn't it? Reach arounds...
jR7Zobu.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anywho, what is on my mind right now is jargon. Specifically, Leet or 1337. We were on page 1337 in the secret model slumber party section and everyone is all posting Leet stuff and I had not a clue what they were talking about, so of course I googled it and found a wikipedia article....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet

OMG WHAT THE FUCK? Excuse my french, but WHAT. THE. FUCK.????

rEYivOn.jpg
Qnmu5u2.jpg

(Are these in leet? I am really not sure wtf is being said...)

I guess it is kind of like a modern internet version of 'pig latin' with some scandelous hacker influence or something of that sort...all I know is that it is all waaaaaaaay over my head. Pig latin, though, that was simple. Now that's old school for sure! I remember me and my friends thinking we were so cool and sneaky when we used it. I was probably like 10! I just had to google it and this is the part in the wiki that interested me....
Pig Latin In Popular Culture

In the Phineas and Ferb episode "Ferb Latin," the main characters have invented a new language titled "Ferb Latin", similar to Pig Latin, but instead of adding "-ay", they add "-erb". The rules don't apply to words like "I" or "It" with less than three letters, which stay untouched. There are also many nonverbal gestures involved, such as stomping one's feet to say "hello", and giving a chunk of meat to say goodbye. This is ironic because, in the beginning of the episode, Phineas claims that his language will be "vegetarian".

Among other "languages", Google provides an option for displaying the site in Pig Latin. Images becomes Imagesway, Blogger Oggerblay, and Sign In Ignsay Inway.

dz18JW7.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_Latin

Okay, now back to the Leet....I guess there was a time when facebook could be translated to Leet?

...up until last August, you could change your Facebook language to different “fun languages,” including one called Leet Speak. If you did so and you identified as female, you were labeled a “sandwich maker.”

sCNfrJj.png
*This quote was from an article entitled "Why we shouldn't make jokes about rape or sandwhiches."
NyXVV.gif

It is all 'gibberish' to me. But that doesn't really make sense because 'gibberish' is its own separate kind of a language, or should I say NON language! Gaaaa!
I suppose there is really no point to all this, except to say that we live in a strange world, that's for sure...
YcxXxgF.gif

Here are more related videos for your WTF'ing enjoyment?

Pig Latin song.

Gibberish.

Leet song.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming....
uc1LD.gif

TLDR:
fv0ZTTT.gif

I hate it when I make a general statement and don't spell out every simple little detail in full because I assume other people have some sort of average level of intelligence. Then someone comes along and points out the freaking obvious and tries to make you feel like your dumb because you didn't mention this minor, and rather obvious, point. Do I point out they are really the idiot because they just spelled out something so plainly apparent I didn't deem it worthy of mention, or do I just shut up and let it slide again?

Take the high road or slug them in the nuts so they don't breed and lower the quality of the gene pool? :think:
That was sarcasm. Don't point out the illegalities of slugging someone in the nuts to me.

And "assume" annoys me as well. Every time someone uses the word assume in a sentence some lame brain without an original thought in their head has to point out that assume makes an ass out of you and me. FUCK YOU! We've all heard the stupid ass statement some moron came up with long ago. No one gives a shit, it's still a valid word in the dictionary and I'll use it if I damn well feel like it. Just because you don't know the definition and only parrot the recycled thoughts of others don't push your stupidity on the world. So kiss my ass, assuming you can shut up long enough to pucker up.

[End Rant] Whew, I feel better now... Well, not really. Been a shit day.

JerryBoBerry said:
I hate it when I make a general statement and don't spell out every simple little detail in full because I assume other people have some sort of average level of intelligence. Then someone comes along and points out the freaking obvious and tries to make you feel like your dumb because you didn't mention this minor, and rather obvious, point. Do I point out they are really the idiot because they just spelled out something so plainly apparent I didn't deem it worthy of mention, or do I just shut up and let it slide again?

Take the high road or slug them in the nuts so they don't breed and lower the quality of the gene pool? :think:
That was sarcasm. Don't point out the illegalities of slugging someone in the nuts to me.

And "assume" annoys me as well. Every time someone uses the word assume in a sentence some lame brain without an original thought in their head has to point out that assume makes an ass out of you and me. FUCK YOU! We've all heard the stupid ass statement some moron came up with long ago. No one gives a shit, it's still a valid word in the dictionary and I'll use it if I damn well feel like it. Just because you don't know the definition and only parrot the recycled thoughts of others don't push your stupidity on the world. So kiss my ass, assuming you can shut up long enough to pucker up.

[End Rant] Whew, I feel better now... Well, not really. Been a shit day.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Damn good rant too!

Are you adopted by any chance? If so then I think I may have found more of my blood relatives.
;)

JerryBoBerry said:
Every time someone uses the word assume in a sentence some lame brain without an original thought in their head has to point out that assume makes an ass out of you and me. FUCK YOU! We've all heard the stupid ass statement some moron came up with long ago. No one gives a shit, it's still a valid word in the dictionary and I'll use it if I damn well feel like it. Just because you don't know the definition and only parrot the recycled thoughts of others don't push your stupidity on the world.
The first time I heard this "ass u me" shite was in a Sales training seminar, when I thought I might like to sell cars, (except for the demo, worst job I ever had). The puffed up bag of bullshit giving this training course was some sort of auto sales guru, that must have been getting paid more for spewing his wisdom in our direction than his sales commissions.... (Belay my last, I remember now, He was sharing his gift with us because nothing gave him greater pleasure than empowering others with the tools needed to build a staircase to success and prosperity. :thumbleft: ) When he took 5 minutes to diagram the word ASS/U/ME right up top on the dry-erase board, and came back to it numerous times, saying "Remember, assume makes an Ass out of U and Me" tapping his stubby little shit bloated index finger next to his diagrammed bit of wisdom, I could not help but ponder the many forms genus can manifest its self as,,, and knew this little puffed up prick was not one. No way was this going to be doable for 5 hours, so first break, me and the demo were out of there. I was severely scolded upon my return, when the story of a second death of an aunt/uncle in as many weeks was less than convincing. I was pretty sure I would not be let go, I was slinging coke at the time, and the GM was my best customer. yea ppl continue to shit on the word assume with that cute little trick, and for me it brings back a queue of ugly images. (Guess that last line falls squarely into the, "pointing out the freaking obvious" box, sorry.)

Thanks for the rant material Jerry, I think a break to go out back and toss some cinder blocks around is in order. :lol:

I believe I made a post somewhere, probably on my blog, about how assumptions allow us to continue living.

For example: I assume that the scissors will still be on my desk when I go to look for them. I assume that if you said "I don't like cake" yesterday, I should give you something else for your birthday. I assume that you like chocolate unless you tell me otherwise. I assume that if you are in the US and don't look obviously foreign, you can speak English. I assume that if you have a genuine smile on your face, you're happy. I assume that if you got sick from something, I'll get sick from it too.

I fail to see how any of those assumptions makes an ass out of either of us. I offer you chocolate, and you don't like it, I don't look like an ass, I just look a little stupid. You only look like an ass if you make a big deal out of the fact that you don't like chocolate.

And yes, the getting sick assumption, that was actually vital to the survival of the species!

Thanks a lot Miss Foxy, for now that song is stuck in MY head....
lGjzW27.gif

OH how much I hated that show. I pretty much hated every character. But still I watched it...(this was obviously before we ever had cable.) Freaking 80's!

Alex P. Keaton is a fictional character on the American television sitcom Family Ties, which aired on NBC for seven seasons, from 1982 to 1989. Family Ties reflected the move in the United States away from the cultural liberalism of the 1960s and 1970s to the conservatism of the 1980s.[1] This was particularly expressed through the relationship between Young Republican Alex (Michael J. Fox) and his hippie parents, Elyse and Steven Keaton (Meredith Baxter and Michael Gross). American president Ronald Reagan once stated that Family Ties was his favorite television show.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_P._Keaton

iedLaJX.jpg
D3qBIwy.jpg

Xg12AMt.gif

Reactions: pg240
LiLredhairedgrl said:
Thanks a lot Miss Foxy, for now that song is stuck in MY head....
lGjzW27.gif

OH how much I hated that show. I pretty much hated every character. But still I watched it...(this was obviously before we ever had cable.) Freaking 80's!

Alex P. Keaton is a fictional character on the American television sitcom Family Ties, which aired on NBC for seven seasons, from 1982 to 1989. Family Ties reflected the move in the United States away from the cultural liberalism of the 1960s and 1970s to the conservatism of the 1980s.[1] This was particularly expressed through the relationship between Young Republican Alex (Michael J. Fox) and his hippie parents, Elyse and Steven Keaton (Meredith Baxter and Michael Gross). American president Ronald Reagan once stated that Family Ties was his favorite television show.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_P._Keaton

iedLaJX.jpg
D3qBIwy.jpg

Xg12AMt.gif
lol funny thing is, I always took the Alex character to be a parody of right wing nut jobs...kind of a very young Archie Bunker. What I didn't like is that the older sister was characterized as a bit of an airhead...not for any particular reason. I think the show would have been better if she had been scary smart and had gotten into huge political debates with Alex. :)

Reactions: LadyLuna
pg240 said:
Extreme weather is on my mind at the moment. Record heat in the southwest. Abnormal rain in the great plains. Seems like it's one crisis after another on the Weather Channel. Just a cycle? Or is the planet truly in trouble?
I think the planet will prolly recover well enough once it's rid of us. And who knows, that could also be just a cycle?

Reactions: Nordling
pg240 said:
Extreme weather is on my mind at the moment. Record heat in the southwest. Abnormal rain in the great plains. Seems like it's one crisis after another on the Weather Channel. Just a cycle? Or is the planet truly in trouble?

Take relief in the recent studies that show all those bad projections for the terrible global warming death thrusting upon us have been proven to be wrong.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22567023

And whenever someone tells you what the weather is going to be like 50 years from now laugh in their face for being an idiot. Geologists can tell you there's a natural swing in temperatures that happen over thousands of years. The oceans levels fluctuate by hundreds of feet on their own. Up and down repeatedly. The earth is billions of years old, it goes through natural hot spells and ice ages over and over. We've been recording weather accurately for maybe 100 years depending on how you define 'accurately.' Some would say with the advent of ocean buoys to gather more data we've really only been recording world wide averages for 30 years. The simple truth is they don't begin to have a clue what will happen with temperatures in the future. Think about your local weather. They can use BILLIONS of dollars of equipment, satellites, doppler, reporting stations around the world, sophisticated computer modeling. And yet they still can't get better than a 50/50 odds of telling you what the weather will be like next week.

An Inconvenient Truth was the biggest laughing stock of garbage ever foisted upon the people since P.T. Barnum was alive. It held the most junk science ever witnessed in one place in the history of mankind.
:twocents-02cents:

Children, pets, and spouses will always do the exact opposite thing that you want them to do. LOL… Guess I should've asked him to frown instead of smile and giggle *Face palm*

Reactions: LadyLuna
JerryBoBerry said:
pg240 said:

Take relief in the recent studies that show all those bad projections for the terrible global warming death thrusting upon us have been proven to be wrong.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22567023

And whenever someone tells you what the weather is going to be like 50 years from now laugh in their face for being an idiot. Geologists can tell you there's a natural swing in temperatures that happen over thousands of years. The oceans levels fluctuate by hundreds of feet on their own. Up and down repeatedly. The earth is billions of years old, it goes through natural hot spells and ice ages over and over. We've been recording weather accurately for maybe 100 years depending on how you define 'accurately.' Some would say with the advent of ocean buoys to gather more data we've really only been recording world wide averages for 30 years. The simple truth is they don't begin to have a clue what will happen with temperatures in the future. Think about your local weather. They can use BILLIONS of dollars of equipment, satellites, doppler, reporting stations around the world, sophisticated computer modeling. And yet they still can't get better than a 50/50 odds of telling you what the weather will be like next week.

An Inconvenient Truth was the biggest laughing stock of garbage ever foisted upon the people since P.T. Barnum was alive. It held the most junk science ever witnessed in one place in the history of mankind.
:twocents-02cents:

It's nice to see someone else who's also skeptical about all this "climate change" stuff. :thumbleft:

If you want global warming/climate change "skepticism," just go over to WND, or Faux nooz or any other RWNJ source.

I don't think anyone on this board is either a climate scientist or in a related field, so I'll believe what the overwhelming majority of them say.

Status
Not open for further replies.