AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deciding whether or not to sign up for private voice lessons at this local place. They currently only have male voice teachers though, and I'm used to working with female voice teachers (I'm a soprano). So it might be a little different for me at first, but it could work out well, right?

I was reading info online about private voice lessons with voice teachers on Skype...wow. That's interesting, but I think I'd benefit more from in-person lessons at a music studio.

And I'm checking Amazon for items related to vocal warm-ups and exercises.

yummybrownfox said:
Deciding whether or not to sign up for private voice lessons at this local place. They currently only have male voice teachers though, and I'm used to working with female voice teachers (I'm a soprano). So it might be a little different for me at first, but it could work out well, right?

I was reading info online about private voice lessons with voice teachers on Skype...wow. That's interesting, but I think I'd benefit more from in-person lessons at a music studio.

And I'm checking Amazon for items related to vocal warm-ups and exercises.

i noticed on American Idol they have male voice teachers with the female singers sometimes.

Hot, Hot, Hot, not mmmmmmm sticky sweet hot, but ugggggg sweat sticky hot.

I watched a documentary last week on how easy it is to obtain dangerous exotic animals. Didn't realize how absurdly, ridiculously easy it is, though.

Just yesterday, a guy at the Ren fest told me he sells "hot vipers" and I could get a Gaboon viper from him. You know, I'm not really interested in a 15 lb venomous snake known for having the biggest fangs in the world, especially considering it's highly illegal to own one here.

I'll stick with rosy boas and kingsnakes, thank you.

Pretending to poop so that nobody bothers me for the next hour… LOL :lol:

Outcome of tonight's "pooping": I got exactly 1 minute before everyone decided to need me. :( Next time I will lock the door AND turn on the fan AND loud music AND pretend my phone is shut off.

"Leave me alone I'm pooping!"

Rose said:
Outcome of tonight's "pooping": I got exactly 1 minute before everyone decided to need me. :( Next time I will lock the door AND turn on the fan AND loud music AND pretend my phone is shut off.

that might work.... until the spawn is able to walk on its own

Reactions: camstory and Rose
southsamurai said:
Rose said:

that might work.... until the spawn is able to walk on its own
Easy fix, ship him to my parents every other weekend and/or force him to go give his daddy a back rub while his daddy plays video games. If I go with the back rub and video game option that will buy me at least 2 hours of free time from both boys.

:shifty:

Rose said:

LOL. Thanks to that ham, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich I had a little while ago, I may not even have to pretend. :lol:

And WTF...I think I need to buy a new printer ASAP. The head cleanings and nozzle checks aren't doing a damn thing but eating up ink. This printer's gotta go.....

But on a positive note, I start private voice lessons on Wednesday. :thumbleft:

Rose said:

maybe if you put your computer sounds on mute it might help. some models say things like that just to get more tips and maybe your visitors were a little confused.

God said:
Rose said:

maybe if you put your computer sounds on mute it might help. some models say things like that just to get more tips and maybe your visitors were a little confused.

I believe you are misinterpreting her post.

She was looking to get away from the new baby and it's father.

----

Global warming is definitely happening. It would be happening whether we were here or not. But I think we're helping it along. Will it get worse than it would've been without us? I don't know. Maybe it'll just happen faster with us here. Either way, we need to learn how to make cities that either float, or can sustain us under the water.

How many species of animals did we kill which would've survived the warming? That's another area entirely.

LadyLuna said:
Global warming is definitely happening. It would be happening whether we were here or not. But I think we're helping it along. Will it get worse than it would've been without us? I don't know. Maybe it'll just happen faster with us here. Either way, we need to learn how to make cities that either float, or can sustain us under the water.
Yes, I think everything Jerrybb wrote could be correct, but even if it is, we, (us humans, and us pampered humans in particular) need to stop being such lavish resource hogs. I know we would be better off for it, and I think we would be happier also. At some point the correlation between ease of life and pleasure of life becomes a zero gain or less. IMhO, we are way beyond that point, when our only interest in the natural world is checking the weather forecast for the coming weekend to see if we need to get new wiper blades, or have the ac charged for our trip to 6flages.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I just saw the saddest display of a guy trying to "holla" at a girl on the bus...lol.

He's like "Mamacita! What's your name? Where you from? How many kids you got? Can you teach me Spanish?" He's trying to speak Spanish to her, and he's like "I'd treat you so good." He asked for her number, and when she said no he's like "Aw, why you so mean? Can't I get your number? Please?" I was sitting there biting my tongue, but I really, really wanted to shout "Leave her alone! She said no!" LOL. They both got off at the same stop too...poor girl.

If that had been me (the old me), I would've been too nice to tell him to fuck off, and probably would've given him my number just to shut him up. But the current me would've been like "Enough with the 50 questions! I said I'm not interested...now get outta my face with all that damn begging!"

Reactions: LadyLuna
And maybe we would not be such sissies about bugs. I just felt something on my leg, random body sensation I thought and brushed one leg against the other. Now it really felt like something, so I pushed myself back from the desk, looked down and saw a tiny spider run up past my knee and under the leg of my shorts. Squealing like a queen who has just caught Mr. GoldenGate's rip away trunks flung from the "Working Out in Pride - Muscle Man's" float, I dam near crashed to the floor as I thrust my shorts down, frantically slapping at my leg, and stumbled backwards as they tangled around my ankle. (I am not scared of tiny spiders, I just don't like surprises.)

Speaking of which, I'm going to my grandparents' house for the 4th of July, and this is the house where those damn centipede thingies (we always called them 'thousand-leggers') always come out in the summertime. :( I like spending time with relatives, but I'm terrified of those things. One time I turned on the light to their dining room, and I shrieked when I saw like 3 - 4 of those things crawling around wildly on the carpet.

JerryBoBerry said:
http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/29320.html

Just a different thought on Global Warming so you don't have to hear it from me.
In the first paragraph:

Today the Australian Senate voted on the government's Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme. Even the name of this bill should have rung warning bells as carbon is the foundation of life and is not a pollutant.

This is almost identical to statements made by Michele Bachman and other nut jobs. It's like saying we should be able to drink chlorine bleach since table salt is half chlorine and therefore is SAFE because salt is essential to life.

No further reading necessary in that article.

Reactions: Just Me
Nordling said:
JerryBoBerry said:

Just a different thought on Global Warming so you don't have to hear it from me.
In the first paragraph:

Today the Australian Senate voted on the government's Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme. Even the name of this bill should have rung warning bells as carbon is the foundation of life and is not a pollutant.

This is almost identical to statements made by Michele Bachman and other nut jobs. It's like saying we should be able to drink chlorine bleach since table salt is half chlorine and therefore is SAFE because salt is essential to life.

i only have one problem with Global Warming... why is it so cold?

yummybrownfox said:
Speaking of which, I'm going to my grandparents' house for the 4th of July, and this is the house where those damn centipede thingies (we always called them 'thousand-leggers') always come out in the summertime. :( I like spending time with relatives, but I'm terrified of those things. One time I turned on the light to their dining room, and I shrieked when I saw like 3 - 4 of those things crawling around wildly on the carpet.
Oh, man. I hadn't seen one of those for years when the other day, I walked in the kitchen and one was crawling across the floor like it owned the damn place. lol SQUASH!

God said:
Nordling said:
JerryBoBerry said:

In the first paragraph:

i only have one problem with Global Warming... why is it so cold?
The Arctic had been frozen solid all summer long for a million years . . . until recently. If you're talking about LOCAL weather, that has nothing to do with AVERAGE global temperature rise.

camstory said:
And maybe we would not be such sissies about bugs. I just felt something on my leg, random body sensation I thought and brushed one leg against the other. Now it really felt like something, so I pushed myself back from the desk, looked down and saw a tiny spider run up past my knee and under the leg of my shorts. Squealing like a queen who has just caught Mr. GoldenGate's rip away trunks flung from the "Working Out in Pride - Muscle Man's" float, I dam near crashed to the floor as I thrust my shorts down, frantically slapping at my leg, and stumbled backwards as they tangled around my ankle. (I am not scared of tiny spiders, I just don't like surprises.)

dude! i used to breed spiders. (among other bugs) i would handle black widows bare handed. no problem. orb weavers? easy peasy. ive kept tarantulas and scorpions either as my own or as a babysitter for others. but you let a random free range spider run up my leg and youll see a sissy dance like no other! last time it happened to me i was out at a garden center. saw some little black thing shimmy up my shorts.

well five minutes later after i had calmed down the attendant, the manager and had the call to the police canceled i put my shorts back on and politely left. i left regretting dearly my decision to go commando as well.

Nordling said:
Oh, man. I hadn't seen one of those for years when the other day, I walked in the kitchen and one was crawling across the floor like it owned the damn place. lol SQUASH!

I've seen one on top of the other in Grandmom's kitchen.
tumblr_lvn19pjbI61r2evylo1_500.jpg

Nordling said:
JerryBoBerry said:

In the first paragraph:

I did read further. This is not a factual article but an editorial/opinion piece. Then you do a quick wiki on the writer and find out he is a climate change denier for the worst reason, his personal wealth is tied up in making sure no sort of carbon tax etc gets passed. :roll:

According to a columnist in The Age, Plimer earned over $400,000 (AUD) from several of these companies, and he has mining shares and options worth hundreds of thousands of Australian dollars.[26] Plimer has stated that his business interests do not affect the independence of his beliefs.[22] He has also warned that the proposed Australian carbon-trading scheme could decimate the Australian mining industry.[6][27]

God said:
Rose said:

I don't live cam anymore. I was hiding in the bathtub with my phone so I could check email since the door was locked.

The first 'people' to need me were my furry children. It took them a minute to figure out daddy had been left alone with the baby until they started scratching the door.

I wonder if there's a pretending to poop fetish? :think:

Rose said:
God said:
Rose said:

I don't live cam anymore. I was hiding in the bathtub with my phone so I could check email since the door was locked.

The first 'people' to need me were my furry children. It took them a minute to figure out daddy had been left alone with the baby until they started scratching the door.

there is.

Reactions: Rose
southsamurai said:
Rose said:
God said:
Rose said:

there is.
Seriously? How do I tap into that market? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.