AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my favourite stray dogs will be killed

Do not show up to my house unannounced and expect to be let in.

my leg is healing slowly and i'm afraid of having to go get it looked at. but thanks for asking about it and checking on me, family. :angry4: :crybaby:

southsamurai said:
Rose said:

i find that answering the door with gun or knife in hand while naked seems to keep them from asking :p
I don't think that works for crazy in laws who had her face pressed against my kitchen window so that we'd make eye contact when I went to get some water..... To make matters worse, she physically pushed past me to wake the baby up when he'd only been napping for 5 minutes, then physically pushed me out of the way while holding him to go to my bedroom to sit on my bed and wake up BJ. She's a LARGE woman.

It's a good thing BJ is a large man and a protective parent. Brownie points to him for taking back our kid and kicking her out.

Rose said:
southsamurai said:
Rose said:

i find that answering the door with gun or knife in hand while naked seems to keep them from asking :p
I don't think that works for crazy in laws who had her face pressed against my kitchen window so that we'd make eye contact when I went to get some water..... To make matters worse, she physically pushed past me to wake the baby up when he'd only been napping for 5 minutes, then physically pushed me out of the way while holding him to go to my bedroom to sit on my bed and wake up BJ. She's a LARGE woman.

It's a good thing BJ is a large man and a protective parent. Brownie points to him for taking back our kid and kicking her out.
Oh there's so much wrong with that.

JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
southsamurai said:
Rose said:

Oh there's so much wrong with that.
I'm not going to share the worst parts....

Amber's on a Thread Lock spree. Two threads i was all ready to make a fantastic reply/joke only to discover it had been locked. :lol:

What is on my mind right now is a pounding math-induced headache.
ONE problem out of 12 and this is only the first part of this problem. I need whiskey now. :crybaby:
(rw means wellbore radius - the final equation)

Attachments

• Screenshot - 9_26_2013 , 7_45_59 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 9_26_2013 , 7_45_59 PM.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 228
Reactions: Dante
Ahhh you are triggering some P-Chem PTSD flashbacks :/

JerryBoBerry said:
What is on my mind right now is a pounding math-induced headache.
ONE problem out of 12 and this is only the first part of this problem. I need whiskey now. :crybaby:
(rw means wellbore radius - the final equation)

Just went to see The Curious Savage play at my college theater. Only $5 for students. It was pretty good. It wasn't too crowded so I got to sit with empty seats on either side of me. (always nice)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Curious_Savage
The Curious Savage, written by John Patrick, is a comedic play about Ethel P. Savage, a woman whose husband recently died and left her approximately ten million dollars. Contrasting the kindness and loyalty of psychiatric patients with the avarice and vanity of "respectable" public figures, it calls into question conventional definitions of sanity while lampooning celebrity culture. The play was first produced in New York by the Theatre Guild and Lewis & Young at the Martin Beck Theatre and opened October 24, 1950, with Lillian Gish in the role of Ethel. Peter Glenville directed the production.
And of course there's a full production of it on youtube in seven parts.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I just wanna get hammered drunk and light some shit on fire.

Reactions: Rose
mmm, blueberry bagel with butter (we ran out of cream cheese)

Must needs the sleeps! Bad dog, waking me up at 3:00, 6:00, and 9:00M. Baaaaaaddddddd! :crybaby:

There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers. -- Richard Feynman

Wondering how many other people are having horse for dinner or am I the only one. Hmmm.

Thinking about how cool Elton John is. Just listened to "Your Song" and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" on youtube. Love those tunes.

pg240 said:
Thinking about how cool Elton John is. Just listened to "Your Song" and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" on youtube. Love those tunes.

When The Lion King movie went off, I'd tell my son to not take out the dvd yet because I wanna keep it playing so I could hear "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" during the credits. :)

Reactions: LadyLuna and pg240
How I wish I was eating chicken nuggets drenched in Slap Yo Mamma hot sauce instead of this grilled chicken and broccoli...YUM!!! LOL

Yet another midterm this morning. I may have a nervous breakdown by next Tuesday when I'm finished with them.

About to go do ANOTHER midterm in an hour. Another one yet tomorrow before i'm done.

My hand is cramping, and not from fun stuff. :icon-cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.