AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather here is finally getting nice. Goodbye jeans and hoodies, hello jeans and super tight fitting t-shirts. Went grocery shopping earlier and titties and buttcheeks were flopping around everywhere, didn't take the women very long to adjust to the change either thankfully.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I don't know what's worse; realizing you have completely lost control of a situation, or realizing you were never in control of it to begin with.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Why isn't there a poutine delivery place in this city.
IS THIS NOT CANADALAND OR WHAT

Reactions: Georgia James
In way over my head. Trouble headed my way fast. If I disappear, please forward a copy of this post to my family and the authorities.

JAJAJAJA!!!!!
Stupid psychiatrist!! JAJAJA!!
He say "YOU NEED LITHIUM!!"
BUT I STOP TAKE!!! FEELS VERY GOOD!!!
JAJAJAJA!!!!! What do he know!?

Reactions: ACFFAN69
What's on my mind right now? Booty

... it's just another word for pirate treasure....

(but is that what I mean is the question)

[rant]
I can't deal with MFC anymore, I haven't connected in two months but now this is even worse than before, I can't follow a convo without the feed snapping every two seconds.
I tried everything, I thought it was maybe my wifi, but no, even plugged this is shit. My connection is good tough, reliable 30M/<20ms ping.
But in 2015, not being able to stream 320×240, this is fucking ridiculous!
[/rant]

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Had a weird sex type dream about Punkindrublic. We weren't actually doing anything sexual, but he was spending the night in my bed. Everytime looked at him in my dream he was wearing a Jason/Hockey mask. He was licking my head while we were sleeping. I woke up to my dog licking my head.

Weird.

Had a weird sex type dream about Punkindrublic. We weren't actually doing anything sexual, but he was spending the night in my bed. Everytime looked at him in my dream he was wearing a Jason/Hockey mask. He was licking my head while we were sleeping. I woke up to my dog licking my head.

Weird.
So like, what you are saying is I kinda almost got laid last night even if only in dreams? Fuck yeah! I'll wear the Batman or Micheal Myers mask next time I invade your dreams, keep things interesting.

motherf*ckin bootleg fireworks
happy 4th
/late Oh my gods I remember this video! I actually saw something similar IRL last week! Some people from the neighboring apartments decided to shoot off bootleg fireworks. They were high quality but a giant yellow one was mishandled and went off at ground level. For a second it looked just like a goddamn bubble shield from Halo 3! It was so close I could actually see my neighbors successfully jump out of the way. About a minute later they were lightning new ones off, too. My neighbors have bigger balls than me.

/late Oh my gods I remember this video! I actually saw something similar IRL last week! Some people from the neighboring apartments decided to shoot off bootleg fireworks. They were high quality but a giant yellow one was mishandled and went off at ground level. For a second it looked just like a goddamn bubble shield from Halo 3! It was so close I could actually see my neighbors successfully jump out of the way. About a minute later they were lightning new ones off, too. My neighbors have bigger balls than me.
Reekris!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.