AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• picard-engage 4.jpg
    picard-engage 4.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 262
EdgarAllenWhoa said:
Jesus...what the hell is that in the back of the fridge????
Better take a peek inside.
It...omigod...STINKS
CHRIST...this smell could knock a buzzard off of a shit wagon!

OH...right...4 month old Chinese food.....jumpin' jesus on a pogo stick...
Better throw some baking powder on this sucker...till morning...baking powder will cover this up....I think ?

This made me :lol: Thankyou!

How much I love finding surprises :eek: in clothing. Money :-D in coat pockets make for a great Sunday

Reactions: LadyLuna
VeeValencia said:
That sounds so foreign to me. The past couple of weeks have been pretty sunny with 75+ degree (Fahrenheit) weather.

Now now, nobody likes a show off :naughty:

:lol:

Reactions: VeeValencia
I've realized there are some people on twitter that are pathetic. Not just the trolls and idiots, but people who really just don't even do anything on it. They don't chat. They don't post pictures. They don't reply to people. They just beg other people to follow them, and they might do the occasional suck up tweet of a stupid message every now and then. As if that will push the other person over the edge into following them; then once they get followed they do nothing with it.

What is your reason for even wasting your time and the time of everyone you contact with such meaningless drivel? Seriously, put down your phone and go actually do something with your life. You're pitiful.

---

I had this realization after reading a tweet from Grace Helbig who does the Daily Grace vlog on youtube. Someone replied begging for a follow several times using the exact same feeble message. Then looking at their timeline I saw was that message over and over to a lot of people. All I could do was shake my head at how stupid some people are.

the list just goes on and on with the same. No actual substance to anything she's ever said. I don't think she actually knows the meaning of the word 'love.' And she seems to spend a lot of time crying.

Attachments

• 2013-10-23 07.51.07.png
    2013-10-23 07.51.07.png
    364 KB · Views: 185
  • 2013-10-23 07.51.21.png
    2013-10-23 07.51.21.png
    356.5 KB · Views: 185
  • 2013-10-23 07.51.27.png
    2013-10-23 07.51.27.png
    363.7 KB · Views: 185
  • 2013-10-23 07.51.34.png
    2013-10-23 07.51.34.png
    366.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 2013-10-23 07.51.41.png
    2013-10-23 07.51.41.png
    356 KB · Views: 185
pg240 said:
Snow? October 22nd? Long winter looming.
Wow, that would make me very sad. :( I'm a summer baby who's trying to make it through Halloween night without freezing my legs off in my angel costume (wearing white tights with it)...lol.

ZEhXZfy.gif
Planning to go to Sophia Locke’s 5th Cam Girl Mansion after party next year. I am so excited.
ZEhXZfy.gif

Reactions: SophiaLocke
When you're in the middle of recording a song, and someone in the next room shouts "Shelly!!! Shelly!!! I thought that was the radio!!!" :woops:

Scared the shit outta me shouting like that...I thought the place house was on fire again...smh.

Reactions: Nordling
yummybrownfox said:
When you're in the middle of recording a song, and someone in the next room shouts "Shelly!!! Shelly!!! I thought that was the radio!!!" :woops:

Scared the shit outta me shouting like that...I thought the place house was on fire again...smh.

now you've got me wondering if your name is Michelle or Rochelle or some other connotation with chelle or shell attached to it. :? :think:

I need to finish unpacking the kitchen, but I feel like standing up any longer will break some bones.

Why is it that some of our smallest bones are in the part of our bodies which is supposed to hold all the weight? I feel like evolution would've favored bigger bones down there...

bud9752 said:
now you've got me wondering if your name is Michelle or Rochelle or some other connotation with chelle or shell attached to it. :? :think:
My middle name has 'chelle' in it. Earlier when I said someone shouted "Shelly!," that was a white lie I needed to tell, because I wasn't gonna post my real name on here. :)

The weather was so bad ...very few kids showed up for Halloween...too much goodies/candies left over.

Must
Get
Rid
Of
All
This
Candy....

I was just telling my friend about the Quiet Car on Amtrak trains. In that section of the train you're not allowed to be heard talking on the phone or anything. I think passengers traveling with children especially should avoid the Quiet Car...lol. God forbid your kid farts out loud or something. I'm sure you'd be stoned to death for that...

The thing is that Amtrak trains can get so crowded that when you're walking back to find a seat, you may wind up finding a seat in the Quiet Car. :woops: I prefer to stay out of that car, but I can deal with it if I have to.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I thought I was an experimental chef...
...I was wrong

Made a fusion Sweet and Sour soup using
Mustard and Maraschino Cherries...

Did
Not
Go
Well....

Status
Not open for further replies.