AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyLuna said:
ILikeUonTop said:
He once flirted with danger but then danger got clingy.

Morbid jokes fit my mood right now. Thank you.

I hope you guys are not in a bad place right now.

Reactions: LadyLuna
How did this mfc member get so many characters in his name?

Attachments

• Screenshot - 3_30_2014 , 1_43_36 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 3_30_2014 , 1_43_36 PM.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 256
JerryBoBerry said:
Maybe MFC changed the username character limit after he signed up and he's been here so long that he was "grandfathered" in.

Let's just hope he's not your grandfather... :eek: :? :mrgreen:

Bought a bike(2003 Electra Glide, bike I had learned on years ago) a few weeks ago and the weather has turned it into a dust collector/garage room taker upper. Just need some decent weather so I can go on a ride and get some use out of the thing. Can't really tell in the pic but shit is in amazing condition.

Attachments

• yunorideme.png
    yunorideme.png
    911.1 KB · Views: 239
Reactions: LadyLuna
Dead or Alive!

ThunderWeasel said:
Zombeee said:
I'm really starting to think my cat is actually Satan in disguise.

So, it's like every other cat, then? :mrgreen:

Possibly. My cat is a special kind of evil though. She gathers all the outside cats, and when I walk out my front door, they're literally an army of them waiting in the bushes. All you see are their eyes...

Zombeee said:
ThunderWeasel said:
Zombeee said:
I'm really starting to think my cat is actually Satan in disguise.

So, it's like every other cat, then? :mrgreen:

Possibly. My cat is a special kind of evil though. She gathers all the outside cats, and when I walk out my front door, they're literally an army of them waiting in the bushes. All you see are their eyes...

Ah, so evil Satan cat...in heat? :lol:

"No one loves you, no one in the whole world is probably even thinking about you. Think of all the mean people you know who have someone next to them right now, and yet you're in your bed all alone, so what does that say about you? You're going to die alone when you're old and get eaten by cats. You don't even love cats that much, but you'll have lots of them because then you can pretend that someone needs you."

Dafuq was that? I'm not usually that negative. It's 1:42am and raining, Scumbag brain.

I have several hours to drive today... and an irrational fear that one of my new shoes will suddenly feel tighter than the other while cruising down the highway at 80.
On one hand it's sort of depressing that this is a thing.
On the other hand it's sort of empowering that I'm taking that risk and wearing the new shoes anyway.

On a completely different hand... The fuck is wrong with me????

Had to set up a 2.5km wide by 3.041km deep model of a reservoir cross section in Hypermesh with 8 layers and a little over 9000 nodes. Each layer had different densities, Young's Modulus', Poisson's ration and pore pressures. We then had to hand calculate the stress and strains at several different points and compare to the model after it ran in Abaqus software. That was the first part of the homework.

My brain hurts right now. :confusion-seeingstars:

Work is so boring when nothing interesting is happening. I know I shouldn't complain and some people would kill for the same job but got damn shit can be boring. Wish I had something to do that would pass the time better.

Reactions: ScarletRaven
Forgot to set an alert for my doctors appointment that's 2 hours away. I need to leave in 10 minutes. I just woke up, haven't even had coffee yet.

I will burn everything and everyone that is between me and caffeination right now.

PunkInDrublic said:
Work is so boring when nothing interesting is happening. I know I shouldn't complain and some people would kill for the same job but got damn shit can be boring. Wish I had something to do that would pass the time better.
Just cuz you got a good job, doesn't mean ya can't bitch an moan sometimes about the monotony of it all! I have had some desk jobs that were considered pretty cush but some days, omfg the clock seemed to be frozen!

To anyone who eventually invents the time machine: would you please go back and find 13 year old me and remind him just how dangerous zippers can be to a certain male anatomy part? Thanks in advance and in the past.

My new water bottle looks like a dildo and I painted an Assassins Creed thing today on a canvas, wondering if it's dry. I should go poke it...? No. Bad idea. It'll dry.

:shhh:

Don't ya love it when you get an email re: a job that you've been wanting... and said email pisses you off so much that you want to stomp the motivating force of the entire universe RIGHT IN THE JUNK???

Went a little overboard with the trolling yesterday. Was hilarious and a great success but I fear some are too sensitive and take it too seriously. Or they just straight up don't get what trolling is. Going to have to slow down on it a bit. Will be hard because of how easy it is here but what is acceptable elsewhere isn't necessarily acceptable here.

I NEED to eat at Waffle House right now!! Gotta settle for my protein bar BLAH

JerryBoBerry said:

Now that is a cool trick! I wanna know too!

Status
Not open for further replies.