AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No more left overs...

So good..the left overs are so goood....

No more...stop thinking about them eat a salad.

Turkey, mash taters with corn on top...add cold gravy...micro wave for 1.45 seconds

God I hate myself...

I can't rap this song, because I don't know enough of the words yet. So annoying.

Reactions: DivSavel
Feeling bad about myself, a model who banned me left the door open for me to upset her with a single tip and comment.... too hard to resist. I am a mean pr*#%, but can't resist teasing her with a hint of honesty. Hey at least I tipped her right, she wins in the end?

I don't think I will do it again. If she should see this, and that is possible, I am sorry, it has been like picking on my little sister. You always get upset by the teasing, but I never expect it to affect you like that. I think the teasing has gone on long enough, you are a good woman, one I actually like (despite accusing me of lying). For real, I am sorry, will resist the next urge to annoy you, it is evil of me.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
PunkInDrublic said:
Noobs here have been extra nooby lately.
I have to shamefully admit that since it's a bit slow on the forum and i'm extremely bored. Prism's posts are sort of turning the corner into rather amusing. The sheer level of stupidity has been making me chuckle on more than one occasion. His Jenner quote literally made me LOL. :lol:

Looking forward to my workout in an hour but first let me grab the big bottle of lotion on my computer desk.

Reactions: JimsX
I do have quite a thing for dominance and control, paid for ninja spanks just now with someone who hates me. I am actually quite a lovely romantic guy, but have a vicious edge when it comes to my sexuality at times.

Might see 50 shades of Grey this week, sit alone all creepy, weird, and frighten the fans. Have nothing better to do this week. Am enjoying that thought.

Reactions: SuzySirenXO
Please God stop this stomach flu or kill me...its not right.

One more trip to the bathroom will finish me off...

Bone crunching stomach cramps...ginger ale not helping...

This is maybe my second post ever outside of ModelsOnly. *tentatively dips toe in*

I just wanted to say:

"That's a tough cat. He was born in a pool of gasoline on a piece of rusty scrap metal. I've seen that cat jump through barbed wire into a vat of hot tar. That cat? Is indestructible."

Oh and also:

Hopslam 2015 has dropped! Repeat: Hopslam has dropped!

I go on a dedicated hunt for this shit every year (even when it's funky, a lá 2(?) years ago) and try so hard to hoard it. I currently have 3 unopened cases and need to hide at least one from myself so I don't drink all of my personal cult favorite too fast.

*tips hat (not a fedora)* Nice to meet you all!

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
Please God stop this stomach flu or kill me...its not right.

One more trip to the bathroom will finish me off...

Bone crunching stomach cramps...ginger ale not helping...

http://www.healthline.com/health/cold-flu/best-remedies-stomach-flu#Overview1

Also try using the BRAT diet...

Banana
Rice
Applesauce
Toast

Apparently, small amounts of bland food are what your stomach can cope with best at times such as this.

:handgestures-salute:

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
Pizza Hut Tuscani Tuesday
and
Strength of Character

Reactions: AmberCutie
I'm thinking of Rurouni Kenshin music

Been single for over a month and I love the freedom. Bout to eat some shrooms and take a perc or two, watch some wrasslin and hit up the titty bar. Would not be allowed to do any of these things a little while back. Might be a little much for a Wednesday but fuck it, will be fun and won't have to worry about getting bitched at for it. Never tried shrooms and percs at the same time but it should be really fun. Going to avoid alcohol, doesn't mix well with either.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I want to watch 50 Shades of Grey in theaters because I expect it is going to be unintentionally hilarious. But I don't want to give money to that nonsense, and none of my friends enjoy watching horrible movies like I do. They don't appreciate hating something to the point of loving it. They should refine their hate.

edit: Re-reading this I sound like a troll.
Oh my god, I am a troll. It's just my specialty is for really bad movies instead of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.