AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some days, being in charge of a place that's fueled by such an emotional species is tiring. That's what's on my mind right now.

justjoinedtopost said:
Pantyhose. Don't even get me started. I hate the damn things.
Pantyhose on women? Hate em.
Pantyhose hanging in the bathroom? Hate em.
Pantyhose sitting on the store shelf? Hate em.
Don't know why. Been this way long as I can remember.

Put 'em on yer head, maybe you like 'em den?

Dark. Trigger.

There is a young girl. She tells me stories from her past of ritualistic abuse and torture. I know she lies to me, but I feign shock and pretend to believe her anyways. She is delighted by this. It is a good arrangement.

Some days, you just.wanna.vomit.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Once you've committed, don't second guess.

Reactions: emma_skye12
A great 30 minute skype. Manage to get my rocks off just under the 29 minute mark. I let her know our time was up, and I was going to hang up so she could put herself back out there for tips.

She doesn't want to. She wants to talk, about her husband, her son, the lack of economic opportunities in Romania, her bad English, perișoare and ciorbă, and deadbeats on Mfc. Our 30 minute skype turns into a 55 minute skype.

Dammit, I think I've just been friendzoned. It's going to be a lot more awkward asking her to slap her pussy in the future.

Buttsecks.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I haven't had contact with an ex in 9 or 10 months, after breaking up with her a year ago, she hasn't even entered my thoughts for the last few months. She has since moved to the other side of the country.

I just took a nap 2 hours ago and had a dream that she was in town and I ran into her in the streets, we both admitted we missed each other and then "hung out for awhile". I just now checked my phone and see a call at 6pm from her (the exact moment I woke up). With another text after saying "heeeeey... I'd really like to talk if you don't mind?". Really really weird.

shit. here we go again

Status
Not open for further replies.