AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the best way to increase your followers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2015
Scotland , UK
Twitter Username
@HoneySucklexx
Chaturbate Username
Honey_Suckle
I see camgirls with thousands upon thousands in their followers list and think .. how on earth did they manage to get so many people? I use twitter but still only have a small following of 7k

what's the best way to increase this and get a bigger fanbase?

Reactions: AlyssaMuze
The best way is to simply keep making yourself available and consistent. Things take time to flower. Rome wasn't built in a day and all that.

Just as often as there are new models, there are new members. It's just a dice roll if you can be in the right place at the right time to catch that ever-elusive whale.

Reactions: Honey_Suckle
I am by no means a twitter expert. But, if you're impressed by numbers and some people are, followers can be purchased. I knew a camgirl who bought 5,000 followers shortly after she opened her twitter account... thinking this would speed up her natural "organic" growth. It probably did, but I can't say for sure as she's no longer active. While I was still in touch with her, her growth seemed far better than mine. Enjoying a growth spurt is the only benefit I can see to buying followers, but maybe there are others.

I know a lot girls swear by the effectiveness of posting on Twitter. For the most part, I'm not that active on Twitter these days, but then, I'm not that active as a camgirl either. I have used twitter to promote several ventures I've been involved in over the years. I've had varying degrees of success with it. You mentioned you had about 7,000 followers. In some areas of business, that would be a very respectable following. Not so if you're a politician or a celebrity. But, excellent if you're a dog walker.

In my experience with Twitter, it comes down to the old quantity vs. quality comparison. As a camgirl, finding quality followers who might turn into customers or be customers was more than challenging. Most of my followers were other girls or people who saw me as a potential customer or whose motivations to follow were unclear. My policy was to follow people who followed me. All that I got from some of them were nasty pics with no call to action such as joining a website or following a link. Their tweets were pointless as far as I could see, and that kept me from taking Twitter too seriously.

I just started my twitter account when I became a cam girl less than a month ago. I've found just being on cam as much as possible increases my followers on CB. Twitter doesn't seem to be generating many/if any followers for me. If anything my regs use it to find out when I'm going on or special requests they suggested in a previous show.

Reactions: EmiliaSong
Status
Not open for further replies.