AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's like having somebody throw nickels at you for 20 minutes. Eventually it adds up but wouldn't it be nicer to just hand her a 20 dollar bill? It's madness I say.
It is attention-whoring. I always say that I'm the only attention whore allowed in my room. :D

That's exactly what I'd end up doing in my room. And if they eventually didn't take the hint, they'd get a brief verbal request from me to please include all tokens in one tip or in larger clusters less often. My room is HIGHLY social, when the social aspect is hindered, I will try to correct the behavior hindering it even if it costs me a few tokens.
I try to avoid yellow walls because there is a thin line between a fun wall and one that kills the room. I did join in one during a room vote (odd tips for yes, even for no type of thing) but that was part of a social thing happening in the room at the time and it was a game with one side trying to convert the other. When they go on for too long though it becomes a bit much. One model told me once she had a yellow wall that went on for nearly an hour. I imagine that was awkward.

Maybe it is sign of my advancing age, but I've fallen in love with the ninja tip lately. I don't usually care about the countdown so it doesn't matter to me if it is counted and if I want something off the menu I can just put it in the note.

It's just the goddamn "ding" that gets me. About a year ago, I saw one guy literally tip 1 token every 8 - 10 seconds for at least 20 minutes.

This is one of my pet peeves about camming on Chaturbate. I don't have this 1-token tipping crap happening on MFC. Members tip me a little more on there. Lol. But all that dinging on CB last week, it would have been nice to log off with more than $6.25. Lol.

Most of the time, the devices are annoying and the reactions are stagey. But some models are either very good actors, or really getting off (if I can’t tell, I don’t really care), or they’ve turned it into a good gimmick. One model does a great “brat” act with hers. Her reactions are over the top, but she’s so sassy the viewers want to “punish” her. So with 1 token tips she’s doubling over with pain/pleasure, then taunting them until they do it again.

I think most models would prefer all the tokens at once. They are always more impressed with a large one-time tip than with the same or more amount in smaller increments over a session. Which is too bad. I’d prefer “mutual escalation” where I tip a bit, she does a bit, I tip a bit more, she does a bit more, and so forth.

I notice more models are setting their devices so they don’t register any tips under 2 or 5 tokens.

Ohmibod & Lovense. Brilliant ideas obviously but, as a viewer, it annoys the shit out of me to hear 1 token ding every 5 seconds like a goddamn metronome.
What annoys me about the Lovense things is the ridiculous scale; Level 1 is 1-15 tokens for one second on low, Level 5 is 1000+ tokens for five seconds on "Ultra High". Now, I have no idea how "Low" and "Ultra High" compare, but that does not seem to be even close to proportional. If I did want to spend 1000 tokens vibrating a model's lady bits it seems like 1000 seconds on low is a much better bang for the buck (literally) than five seconds on Ultra High. And who would tip 15 tokens for Level one when they can get 15 Level one vibrations for the same price... Do these people even math?

What annoys me about the Lovense things is the ridiculous scale; Level 1 is 1-15 tokens for one second on low, Level 5 is 1000+ tokens for five seconds on "Ultra High". Now, I have no idea how "Low" and "Ultra High" compare, but that does not seem to be even close to proportional. If I did want to spend 1000 tokens vibrating a model's lady bits it seems like 1000 seconds on low is a much better bang for the buck (literally) than five seconds on Ultra High. And who would tip 15 tokens for Level one when they can get 15 Level one vibrations for the same price... Do these people even math?

I don't think there are set prices, models can set them to whatever they want.

Just for an example, I found a model online now who has 1-10 for one second on low, working up to 301-500 for 65 seconds on Ultra High. She also has a special 480 second fireworks pattern for 999 tokens.

This seems a lot more proportionate than your example and I seem to think my example is more typical.

I don't think there are set prices, models can set them to whatever they want.

Just for an example, I found a model online now who has 1-10 for one second on low, working up to 301-500 for 65 seconds on Ultra High. She also has a special 480 second fireworks pattern for 999 tokens.

This seems a lot more proportionate than your example and I seem to think my example is more typical.
I was just going to disagree with you, but I decided to do a quick unscientific poll instead; I searched for /tag/lovense/female on CB and visited the first 12 models listed.
  • Eight models used the default settings:
    Notice: ■ Level 1 - Tip (1-14) Low 1 second
    Notice: ■ Level 2 - Tip (15-99) Medium 4 seconds
    Notice: ■ Level 3 - Tip (100-499) Medium 6 seconds
    Notice: ■ Level 4 - Tip (500-999) High 8 seconds
    Notice: ■ Level 5 - Tip (1000+) Ultra-High 10 seconds
  • Two had edited the settings slightly (typically starting at 3 seconds for level one up to 357 seconds for level 5).
  • One had a notifier bot that posted a two different sets of prices, the default prices and also a GIF with another set of prices… ok new pet peeve PICK ONE… drives my CDO crazy.
  • And one had #lovense listed but no prices in her bio or notifier bot.
In all cases the difference between Level One and Level Five was ridiculous.

NOTE: CDO is like OCD but with the letters in the correct #&%$ order.

woooo! interesting! I really want to try the whole 'lovense' thing! but no one is getting anything from me for 1 token :| . so I'm going to have to do some research and experiments etc. I'd do better to walk down the street and find 5 cents, rather than allow someone to stimulate my body. Sadly, models just aren't making enough these days. but as a rock bottom model (versus a top model, lol) I'd start my lovense thingy at 10.. (at least) .. Mind you!, I have never used a lovense, and I barely make diddly-squat. But wow, 1 token!? no way! and even 10 tokens is a sad, sad amount. I do understand how this would be good for someone getting a hundred 1 token tips in quick succession, repeatedly. But for me, I can't see how those low lovense setting/tokens would ever add up.

But thanks! I'm wondering how many people might tip 1 - 10 tokens for say 5 seconds on low. hmmmm. this might be an incentive for tips! oooohwee I can't wait to experiment with the lovense that I plan to get!!!

woooo! interesting! I really want to try the whole 'lovense' thing! but no one is getting anything from me for 1 token :| . so I'm going to have to do some research and experiments etc. I'd do better to walk down the street and find 5 cents, rather than allow someone to stimulate my body. Sadly, models just aren't making enough these days. but as a rock bottom model (versus a top model, lol) I'd start my lovense thingy at 10.. (at least) .. Mind you!, I have never used a lovense, and I barely make diddly-squat. But wow, 1 token!? no way! and even 10 tokens is a sad, sad amount. I do understand how this would be good for someone getting a hundred 1 token tips in quick succession, repeatedly. But for me, I can't see how those low lovense setting/tokens would ever add up.

But thanks! I'm wondering how many people might tip 1 - 10 tokens for say 5 seconds on low. hmmmm. this might be an incentive for tips! oooohwee I can't wait to experiment with the lovense that I plan to get!!!

Guys love to "get their moneys worth", especially on Chaturbate, so try and give them that because then they will tip MUCH more because they are "driving you crazy".
Use "insane" settings/levels - but keep it within durations of what you are comfortable with.

A mode I frequent does this and gets a lot of guys tipping for "random level" because it's only 56 tokens (RANDOM level - 56 tokens will select ANY of the available 10 levels: ranging from Low 2 secs (lvl 1) - ULTRA 250 secs (lvl 10). And she doesn't Just increase from Low - Ultra, she varies. So for example I think Level 4 is about 20 seconds for 100 tokens BUT it's set to HIGH. People love to gamble with that "random" special command, and she has it nailed with this.

I won't deny I always look for the "better" options in terms of value for my tokens when a model is using a Lovense. For example some models will set their Level 1 to Medium because they hate the Low setting, but also set it to say 1 - 14 tokens for 1 second. but then they set Level 2 for 5 seconds at 15 - 49 tokens. Now, for me, I can clearly see for that it's better value to be tipping 50* 1 tokens because it gets me 50 seconds on medium.

So, I think anyone with lovense needs to be smart, whilst at the same time not going above/below what they don't want - you obviously need to know what you (your body) can handle.
But I think everyone knows, CB members are very cheap (or most), so they do want their moneys worth (who doesn't right?). So think smart - if you're having 100 people tipping you every day, then don't go as insane with your settings.

These are good observations on Lovense. I stopped doing it because I just couldn't even figure out a good pricing scheme; the default just seemed batshit and everything I came up with just seemed wrong in some way. Thankfully I never got any complaints, but it didn't seem to draw anyone either - probably because I couldn't come up with a good price structure ;)

The thing that most annoys me when models do it, as someone who likes to perv when I'm not modeling, is trash talk other models or put up with people in their room doing it, either generally or specifically by name. It's one of the fastest ways to get me to leave a room, it just feels so unfriendly and awkward.

I've left a chat room before, simply because the model said the word "literally" too much. LOL. As I've stated in other posts on here...that shit drives me BONKERS. :p In fact, I've been in the middle of watching YouTube videos before, and had to exit because the YouTuber wouldn't stfu with "literally...literally...literally."

Models complaining and moaning about not making much/enough tokens each day, week or month BUT when you suggest "have you tried this? this and this?" or you mention "oh well this and this seems to be the really popular things at the moment" - the model simply says shit like "No I am not going to do that". But she wont try ANYTHING else at all and keeps her format/setup and show the exact same. You try explain "maybe you just need to try different shows, different formats, different items, lovense settings... etc" and she just won't and doesn't want to, yet she STILL bitches, complains, whines and moans EVERY night... and expects you to continuously feel sorry for her and somehow magically help her get more users by suggesting, even though you've suggested a thousand things by this point and she has rejected everything!!!

I am also pretty sure this shit scares the guys off too, complaining like it once or twice is fair enough but EVERY night.

Don't get me wrong, I get the frustration and it's tough, if you only get 100 tokens in 5hrs, of course it is - i can't begin to imagine BUT the unwillingness to change anything is what cheeses me off!!

[/rant]

Talking shit about other models or pulling the pity me crap. I see this way too often. I understand if you have a good repoire with some of your guests and want to keep them up to date on your life, that's great BUT keep it in PM don't just sit there and snivel about how the site support sucks, this model is making more than you are, you feel like crap, etc.... UGH. Such a turnoff.

And loud music! OMG! Some of these model's rooms as soon as the sound kicks in I feel like I just got punched in the face LOL.

Or, just sitting there with butt towards the cam and a dead silent room (no music). Could be the most perfect ass in the world but BORING....

Talking shit about other models or pulling the pity me crap. I see this way too often. I understand if you have a good repoire with some of your guests and want to keep them up to date on your life, that's great BUT keep it in PM don't just sit there and snivel about how the site support sucks, this model is making more than you are, you feel like crap, etc.... UGH. Such a turnoff.

And loud music! OMG! Some of these model's rooms as soon as the sound kicks in I feel like I just got punched in the face LOL.

Or, just sitting there with butt towards the cam and a dead silent room (no music). Could be the most perfect ass in the world but BORING....

Comparing themselves to other TOP models, too. I find that frustrating and annoying. Even with a model I get along with fantastically. I try to tell them to not do it, to stop because they have different kinds of shows, they are 18 and have that stupid luck, doing the duck face etc etc or anything else. Yet, the model still compares herself to others.
I think it's one of the biggest problems for a model, comparing themselves to others, especially the very successful ones who have thousands of users/tippers daily. All that will ever do is make you sad and depressed and start moaning and whining, which then in turn makes people go/leave

I know its been said before, but models who split cam and stay on all the sites during privates. I just had a private with a model on chaturbate, and people on 2 other sites were tipping during it. And of course she had a 10 minute minimum, so i watched for 9 and a half and just left.

Its bullshit, but going by the almost constant tip sounds on whatever the other one was, she made more money off that than she did from me taking her private...

Never acting her age. I love goofy and funny women but abhor middle aged girls.

Reactions: CamChik
I know its been said before, but models who split cam and stay on all the sites during privates. I just had a private with a model on chaturbate, and people on 2 other sites were tipping during it.

I would have been out of there as soon as I heard a tip noise from another site.

As an add-on, if a model is pm-ing other members during a private, it's time to go as well.

I find the prices for vibrating toys interesting, I don't know if 5 seconds of any thing would get me going lol

Reactions: emahlee
Green faces! I expect the models here know what causes it and how to avoid it, but there’s some kind of makeup or lighting or combination that makes models’ faces look green-tinted. It becomes really obvious when clothing comes off,

Green faces! I expect the models here know what causes it and how to avoid it, but there’s some kind of makeup or lighting or combination that makes models’ faces look green-tinted. It becomes really obvious when clothing comes off,
I havent seen this yet...maybe they are channeling their inner "the mask"? although i probably have the same thing happening to me xd

The only way I know of to accomplish this, is on purpose:

upload_2018-6-14_1-20-50.png

Ok so this isn't the model but her mods, but she is the one letting them do it and it's really off putting in my opinion. It makes me "walk" straight back out:
Ignore the names, obviously - it's not me picking on this model or her mods, it's this in general that is the issue.Have a wall of "tip her" images is annoying, frustrating and a huge turn off for actual tippers. Mods need to be more aware of what a regular user can see when they walk into the room - for them, they may have the enter/exit setting on so all this gets pushed up fast, but clearly for the regular user it does not, so they need to be much more aware.. Personally what I find is that it's usually the GREYS who have asked to be mods (and the model has given them that position) who do this.

annoy01.png

Status
Not open for further replies.