AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try just paying her what you think is a fair rate for her services. This is business, not charity. In fact, you're upset that she has a "hero" tip amount listed, which seems to me to support the business aspect (ETA: as the more appropriate way to do things, even in your mind). You may, therefore, be experiencing some conflicting thoughts that are contributing to your reactions here.

I am not in the least bit upset that she has a hero tip at all. My original point, before the thread got sidetracked withinsults, false accusations with at least a few decent responses, was that it seemed ambitious/deluded to be looking for a 4 figure tip, when she often goes for long, long sessions where she struggles to get single digit tips for her lush to go off or even 25 for boobs etc.

Context matters.

I am not in the least bit upset that she has a hero tip at all. My original point, before the thread got sidetracked withinsults, false accusations with at least a few decent responses, was that it seemed ambitious/deluded to be looking for a 4 figure tip, when she often goes for long, long sessions where she struggles to get single digit tips for her lush to go off or even 25 for boobs etc.

Context matters.
You being in her room the whole time to glean this information matters. Bitch ass freeloader

Edit to add: you also seem to miss the entire point of a "hero tip". If you've been sitting in her room, numbingly stroking your romaine lettuce dick, you'll know that she has not made her goal. So a "hero" tip allows her to logoff feeling successful for the many hours she spent probably reading your dumb ass "let me help you" pms.

And still no 25k proof lil guy.

I would do if I knew how to. I did make it clear it was 25K over a period of time, not one tip.

If you really are that bothered and know how I can find a list of collated tips for one model, then I am happy to screenshot it and send it to you. Beyond that, I’m not really sure what you want.

You being in her room the whole time to glean this information matters. Bitch ass freeloader

I don’t need to sit for hours in her room to know this. If she has a countdown that has hardly moved in a 4 hour stretch, I can be in there for 10 seconds at either end of the 4 hour period and still know how much she got from how much or how little the count has moved.

I don’t need to sit for hours in her room to know this. If she has a countdown that has hardly moved in a 4 hour stretch, I can be in there for 10 seconds at either end of the 4 hour period and still know how much she got from how much or how little the count has moved.
You literally told us she only gets one tip over a large span of hours -_-

Post your tip history and let this poor girl come see your nasty posts about her.

Post your tip history and let this poor girl come see your nasty posts about her.
It’s hardly nasty, it certainly wasn’t intended to be.

I realise it is coming off worse because I have this compulsion to justify myself to others, even total scum like you.

• Hugs
Reactions: EmptyKins
It’s hardly nasty, it certainly wasn’t intended to be.

I realise it is coming off worse because I have this compulsion to justify myself to others, even total scum like you.
Aww the cuck can't produce receipts

At least pavlovsdog is a fitting username. In this case the post notifications showing you're a shit bag make you salivate enough to keep replying

The more I reply, the more the rest of the forum get to see what a vile individual you really are.

They may not care for me either, but I don’t have the same vested interest as you.

So the posts by you about her aren't nasty but the replies calling you out for said posts are nasty?

The more I reply, the more the rest of the forum get to see what a vile individual you really are.

They may not care for me either, but I don’t have the same vested interest as you.
Bitch, please.

Edit to add I'd rather be vile than bile ^_~

Keep hiding behind your poop castle. Thanks for sharing but also like get better at life in general?

Since you wont post tip receipts or the models name it's quite clear you are simply here for attention but once you get called out you shrivel up into troll dust ^_^ thanks for letting us watch

• Funny!
Reactions: Emberblaze
@EmptyKins and @PavlovsDog at this point you both should probably just step away from this thread for awhile and cool down. While it is slightly amusing to sit at work reading you both hurl insults at each other I don't think either of you are doing yourselves any favors by continuing down this path.
Seconded. Mr. Weepers and Lady Edgelord going downhill fast.

Anyway, I'll add a nuisance (not really full blown annoying, but still...) along with a question.

I like the look of some of the dommes (the games not so much). Nothing quite kills the mood for me as much as sitting there enjoying the view, and then the model starts holding her cellphone up to the cam (or putting her cam on her monitor) to show a morbidly obese middle aged man in bra and panties. Is this allowed on MFC?

Last edited:
The most annoying things a model can do is, "Instead of logging out, start complaining about not getting tipped."

:) That's likely been mentioned but I struggle with it and it also annoys me when other models do it, or even when I feel like doing it.

Most annoying thing is when during a private show the model is pre occupied by looking around the room or clicking through different pages on their computer setup. I dont expect complete 100% attention the whole time but having to sit and wait for a model to reply back to you because she is busy looking at her phone or different computer screens etc gets a little annoying.

Most annoying thing is when during a private show the model is pre occupied by looking around the room or clicking through different pages on their computer setup. I dont expect complete 100% attention the whole time but having to sit and wait for a model to reply back to you because she is busy looking at her phone or different computer screens etc gets a little annoying.

Personally in that situation for a private show - you expect her attention, it's the whole point of a private show. So I would personally back out.
I can understand if she misplaced something (her toy, lube, or anything else) so she is trying to find it but to be ignoring you by texting, using social media or of course the worst one: replying to people on other sites!. I would always just back out though and if it took a "minimum charge" try get it back. Pvt is 1on1, that is the point of it and clearly in that situation you're not getting it.

Personally in that situation for a private show - you expect her attention, it's the whole point of a private show. So I would personally back out.
I can understand if she misplaced something (her toy, lube, or anything else) so she is trying to find it but to be ignoring you by texting, using social media or of course the worst one: replying to people on other sites!. I would always just back out though and if it took a "minimum charge" try get it back. Pvt is 1on1, that is the point of it and clearly in that situation you're not getting it.

I done exactly this, and got hounded with abuse for weeks from that model's regulars.

I done exactly this, and got hounded with abuse for weeks from that model's regulars.

Block/Ignore them - using the built-in feature. I know most sites have it. It's very useful to use. Don't feel pressured etc by any one; your money and your pvt. It works both ways, just like you using a models time and not tipping so you're wasting it by insulting/commenting/talking (etc) in free/public chat. I am sure some of the models use the tactic to DELIBERATELY waste your time in a pvt so it lasts longer, earning them more. Just move on from that model and her/his members - "plenty more fish in the sea"; you just have to find the right one(s).

Ohmibod & Lovense. Brilliant ideas obviously but, as a viewer, it annoys the shit out of me to hear 1 token ding every 5 seconds like a goddamn metronome.

Reactions: Starman
Ohmibod & Lovense. Brilliant ideas obviously but, as a viewer, it annoys the shit out of me to hear 1 token ding every 5 seconds like a goddamn metronome.
The tip sound doesn't bother me but the overactions to 1-5 token tips do. I know they bring in money but I can't stand those stupid toys. If I am ever browsing for a room seeing a tip toy is a solid pass for me.

The tip sound doesn't bother me but the overactions to 1-5 token tips do. I know they bring in money but I can't stand those stupid toys. If I am ever browsing for a room seeing a tip toy is a solid pass for me.

I agree though I find the reactions amusing sometimes. Not often but sometimes. It's just the goddamn "ding" that gets me. About a year ago, I saw one guy literally tip 1 token every 8 - 10 seconds for at least 20 minutes. Probably longer. It even got to the point where the model stopped reacting. She just sat there on the bed trying to talk over the dings. But did that stop him? Nope. Just ding ......... ding .......... ding .......... ding .......... into oblivion.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I saw one guy literally tip 1 token every 8 - 10 seconds for at least 20 minutes. Probably longer. It even got to the point where the model stopped reacting. She just sat there on the bed trying to talk over the dings.
That's exactly what I'd end up doing in my room. And if they eventually didn't take the hint, they'd get a brief verbal request from me to please include all tokens in one tip or in larger clusters less often. My room is HIGHLY social, when the social aspect is hindered, I will try to correct the behavior hindering it even if it costs me a few tokens.

That's exactly what I'd end up doing in my room. And if they eventually didn't take the hint, they'd get a brief verbal request from me to please include all tokens in one tip or in larger clusters less often. My room is HIGHLY social, when the social aspect is hindered, I will try to correct the behavior hindering it even if it costs me a few tokens.

Yeah it's like having somebody throw nickels at you for 20 minutes. Eventually it adds up but wouldn't it be nicer to just hand her a 20 dollar bill? It's madness I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.