AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she was referring to a Snapchat repurchase or getting cranky if you have forever Snapchat? That seems to be an ongoing source of disagreement. I wouldn't like someone telling me the date I'd last visited, and it doesn't seem like a wise business strategy (unless it's more in an I miss you tone as KK suggested).

It has nothing to do with that.

Seriously wishing I hadn't bothered posting this with all the ridiculous assumptions being made. Just let me have my vent.

Just let me have my vent.
I wasn't picking at your vent or assuming. I pretty much agreed with it. It's a little much to tell someone the date they last came to your room. I was trying to figure out what her end game was. Usually, if someone's behavior is "annoying", it's paying off for them in some way. Interesting to analyze the motives on this one because it's not immediately clear to me what she hoped to accomplish.

i hate music during broadcasting :3
Depends on the music for me. I'm a classic rock fan so if I hear it playing it catches my attention and gives me something to talk about in the room with the model. Of course I've had that backfire by the model going on about how odd it is she likes that kind of music because it is so much older than her and that just made me feel old and killed the mood. :haha:

The most annoying word they say that should be removed totally from the eart bb in all its forms.
I so hate this words after hearing it for years but must put on the side also that if i write them the nice to meet you i am Frans 99% of them change to my real name

Reactions: rstanton
I wasn't picking at your vent or assuming. I pretty much agreed with it. It's a little much to tell someone the date they last came to your room. I was trying to figure out what her end game was. Usually, if someone's behavior is "annoying", it's paying off for them in some way. Interesting to analyze the motives on this one because it's not immediately clear to me what she hoped to accomplish.

OK, sorry about that.

I don't really think there is an end game, just a silly thing to point out because as you say there isn't really a positive outcome available.

I'm not sure where diva'esque comes into this?
The matter of fact'ness might come from a sort of feeling of superiority or entitlement, which I don't see as much different than being a diva.

And if, in fact, she felt entitled and was scoffing at you not being in her room when she had not been on much, then your "vent" is completely understandable.

Reactions: JickyJuly
i hate music during broadcasting :3

I honestly can't broadcast without it, sitting in a silent room is so boring! I also do a lot of striptease/dancing shows, which are awkward and strange without music. I keep it at a pretty low level, though, because I like to be able to hear myself.

When asked something in tipnotes/pm, taking it to free chat to make fun of me with the mods. Happened two times.
I mean, it didn‘t bother me a bit that they thought the thing I‘m into and asked for is weird and had to make fun of it in public chat (it was licking toes), but it was unnecessary to act that way.
That is in my opinion not only annoying but also a big no go yes the rooms i help out(mod) i get occassionally to hear what somebody ask in tipnotes most of the time when they want a feedback how much to ask but in NO way should they ever bring this public it breaks the trustworth of the model not only for you but also for other members sing tipnotes and would be like killing your own business

When asked something in tipnotes/pm, taking it to free chat to make fun of me with the mods. Happened two times.
I mean, it didn‘t bother me a bit that they thought the thing I‘m into and asked for is weird and had to make fun of it in public chat (it was licking toes), but it was unnecessary to act that way.

I agree with this completely, that is 100% unfair.
The whole point of tipnote and PM is for the secrecy so you can communicate your desires/fantasies/fetishes without everyone knowing or seeing.
I do understand that some models who are a bit chatty or read things out loud to themselves do accidentally read (or too loud) tipnotes but not intentionally for a bad or mocking thing but even for this I feel sorry for those guys sometimes.

But definitely, unless it's something truly sickening (I.E. Pedophilia), then it should be kept where it was intended - and between only you and the model: tipnote or PM

The matter of fact'ness might come from a sort of feeling of superiority or entitlement, which I don't see as much different than being a diva.

And if, in fact, she felt entitled and was scoffing at you not being in her room when she had not been on much, then your "vent" is completely understandable.

In the models defence, I don't think she meant the message to be sinister or negative in any way. I don't necessarily feel she was scoffing, but I still feel annoyed simply by the fact she said it at all, regardless of the intention. My belief is that she thinks I am avoiding her room, but as I have said many times now, it has been more difficult than usual for me to visit because of her extra days off.

Reactions: AmberCutie and Gen
In the models defence, I don't think she meant the message to be sinister or negative in any way. I don't necessarily feel she was scoffing, but I still feel annoyed simply by the fact she said it at all, regardless of the intention. My belief is that she thinks I am avoiding her room, but as I have said many times now, it has been more difficult than usual for me to visit because of her extra days off.
Sorry but i have to disagree with you no matter what case you make tipnotes public no matter how weird. I always advise them when they get real weird stuff like rape/pedohiliac or incestual request/ beastiality to make a screensht and just report to the support of the sites

Sorry but i have to disagree with you no matter what case you make tipnotes public no matter how weird. I always advise them when they get real weird stuff like rape/pedohiliac or incestual request/ beastiality to make a screensht and just report to the support of the sites

What the hell?

What the hell?
you don`t want to know what kind of weird shit is written in tipnotes that are beyond siterules and more
I think @tekwolf thinks you’re talking about the “models reading private tip notes” convo, even though you were clearly talking about the “models guilt tripping absent dudes even when the model isn’t online frequently” convo.

I think @tekwolf thinks you’re talking about the “models reading private tip notes” convo, even though you were clearly talking about the “models guilt tripping absent dudes even when the model isn’t online frequently” convo.

I'm not quite sure why though, every reply I have made I have quoted, so it should be clear what my comments relate to.

@Gen and @PavlovsDog yeah i went a little in too much details and writing but what i wanted to say is no matter what a model should ever reveal what is written in tipnotes it is a not good towards the member who wrote it and B it can be bad for her becauuse members can loose their trust and stop using tipnotes

@Gen and @PavlovsDog yeah i went a little in too much details and writing but what i wanted to say is no matter what a model should ever reveal what is written in tipnotes it is a not good towards the member who wrote it and B it can be bad for her becauuse members can loose their trust and stop using tipnotes
You replied to the wrong person, that's all.

Aw, I'm sorry. That is shitty. I wish I got more foot/toe guys. I tend to like them better than the "Spread your ass cheeks, bb" guys.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Aw, I'm sorry. That is shitty. I wish I got more foot/toe guys. I tend to like them better than the "Spread your ass cheeks, bb" guys.

Nah, it doesn‘t matter what fetish you have or why you are there (guest and model), in the end they are all human beings and I would never start a convo like that. I‘m not a 0-100 in no time guy, I like to take my time with the model and create an atmosphere (if possible).

And just like I said, the fact that they made fun of one of my fetishes didn‘t bother me at all, I even tipped them for pm or asked in tip notes.
But hey, it‘s the internet, everything is possible.

Nah, it doesn‘t matter what fetish you have or why you are there (guest and model), in the end they are all human beings and I would never start a convo like that.

Um...I didn't say it matters what fetish you have, so I'm not sure why you posted "Nah, it doesn't matter." Lol. Dude, I was trying to agree with you that it was shitty what they did. Lmao.

The reading private tip notes out loud, yikes. Even though I do some public humiliation sometimes (okay, often), I generally ask someone if they're okay with me saying what they said out loud to the room if I am not sure whether or not they're into that or if it's a limit for them. For non-humiliation, reading private tip notes out loud for the sake of making fun of someone seems so unprofessional. Sorry you had to deal with that.

In a way, some of posts in the "Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF"?" are similar to this when models ridicule members for asking (in private via PM or e-mail) whether they would do a certain fetish. As someone who respects other people's privacy, I would never quote what someone said to me in private unless AND name the person it was in some way rude, illegal or it was some form of harassment that had to be exposed. Maybe it bothers me more than most others, but I think private conversations should remain private and I dislike the idea of taking screenshots of e-mails or PMs from customers just because they asked something that comes across as weird to the model. I don't think that's something that warrants public humiliation. Same goes for sappy declarations of love and eternal devotion. Yeah, it's weird, but I always feel sorry for the guy when such messages are posted in public. I wish girls would at least keep the person's name out of it out of respect and posted the messages without identifying the sender. I know it may be amusing, but I don't feel that thinking someone is pathetic or a weirdo is reason enough to publicly humiliate them. (Unless they want to be, haha - I know there is a fetish for that.)

@briandf255 Yeah I believe most models (including myself) and many members have been guilty of it.

Most times it's either something a person never thought they'd be dealing with, or they're annoyed and that person was the last straw.

Admittedly I did send out a frustrated tweet today showing the name of a member I blocked, but a) My site allows members to immediately change their names whenever easily and 2) he typed that he was driving and trying to focus on both the road and myself. I felt like that I couldn't have misconstrued that, and he's a terrible person who needs to be locked away where he can't drive and potentially kill someone.

It's often hard to tell if it's a kink or a troll. I figure when in doubt, black out the name.

Admittedly I did send out a frustrated tweet today showing the name of a member I blocked, but a) My site allows members to immediately change their names whenever easily and 2) he typed that he was driving and trying to focus on both the road and myself. I felt like that I couldn't have misconstrued that, and he's a terrible person who needs to be locked away where he can't drive and potentially kill someone.

It's often hard to tell if it's a kink or a troll. I figure when in doubt, black out the name.
I think your example would be one of the exceptions I mentioned, because it's illegal - at least where I live distracted driving is a traffic offense. I meant more the type of messages that come across as weird, but if you give the sender the benefit of the doubt then it could be interpreted as harmless. Especially the type where the sender reveals something very personal, whether it's a fetish or his feelings towards a model. I think in most cases it's pretty clear whether a message is of that type or just a troll who is trying to get a reaction. Like when guys write a love poem and things like that. Yeah it may come across as pathetic, but I don't know, just the whole idea of ridiculing people for that kind of thing seems mean and it makes the model doing it look a lot worse (i.e. mean/insensitive) than the guy who sent the message.

I think your example would be one of the exceptions I mentioned, because it's illegal - at least where I live distracted driving is a traffic offense. I meant more the type of messages that come across as weird, but if you give the sender the benefit of the doubt then it could be interpreted as harmless. Especially the type where the sender reveals something very personal, whether it's a fetish or his feelings towards a model. I think in most cases it's pretty clear whether a message is of that type or just a troll who is trying to get a reaction. Like when guys write a love poem and things like that. Yeah it may come across as pathetic, but I don't know, just the whole idea of ridiculing people for that kind of thing seems mean and it makes the model doing it look a lot worse (i.e. mean/insensitive) than the guy who sent the message.

Completely understand where you're coming from. I think the problem is since it's not in person, both members and models tend to not think of it as personal...except for the one who sent the message. :/

That's one of those problems with the internet. Folks tend to treat people more or less as NPC's in a video game than actual people with feelings.

Reactions: briandf255
It could be that... People are generally more outspoken and more rude on the internet than they are in person. It's also easier to misunderstand each other.

For me, publishing private e-mails, text messages and PMs like that is a serious breach of trust that's similar to (but less severe than) spreading naked photos of exes after a breakup. In my world, what was once private shall always remain private. I can understand the desire to get even in those circumstances, but punishing someone for trusting you is just wrong... It basically means: "You can trust me only as long as we're on good terms." And how can you trust a person who says that?

The only model I know that shows or reads out PM's and tipnotes is The Egypt Beauty and most of the messages will be troll messages anyway.

Moving on, this is something I find amusing rather than annoying, or maybe bemusing is the right term.

It is when models have a fairly high countdown target for something like topless or naked, but in order to get tips towards the countdown they are already topless or naked before the goal is reached,so it begs the question why anyone would tip for a naked countdown when a model is in fact already naked,

I went into a room last night where a model had 350 tokens left in a topless countdown. But at the time, she was fully naked, legs akimbo, using one hand to slide a dildo in her pussy and the other hand using a vibe on her clit.

Status
Not open for further replies.