AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I greet EVERYBODY that comes into my room at this point-- still easy as I don't get massive room counts. To me, its just good manners and it isn't something I can help. Some say hello, some instantly leave, some sit for 3 hours nights on end and never speak a word. It is what it is.

I don't go to MFC, I use only CB so I am unsure how it works on other cam sites, in terms of how many sites/tabs/windows you can have open at a time.
On CB though, you can have as many open at once as your computer can handle. So I think what many guys do, is open multiple tabs of models to see where the action is, or what fetish/kink they are into at that moment and which takes their "fancy". So they may just leave you open. It happens to most models. I think some have more malicious intent, too (personal recordings for example).

Some models will kick those that stay there and don't talk, especially if they notice the same person/people doing it day in, day out.

The other day I went into a room where a model had the setting "must have tipped in the past 24hrs in order to message" and whilst I was reading her notifiers for a few rules and other things - which literally took 2mins - she PMed me and I tried messaging her (at this point I wasn't aware of the fact I could not message without tipping) and as I was writing out a brief "hello" message (She had asked how I am and I am someone who hates typing "hru" and similar stuff, I will write full words such as "I am fine thank you. How are you this evening?".. anyway I sent that message it said the error and then 5 seconds later I was banned from her room haha. Not even time to process the message or anything else.

I think that's partly CB's fault though, if the model PMs someone and that rule is being applied, then either 1) The model needs to receive a warning saying "this member has yet to tip you, thus can not reply to your PM", or 2) Simply allow - in PM only - the person to respond, since the model has initiated the PM.

I think that's partly CB's fault though, if the model PMs someone and that rule is being applied, then either 1) The model needs to receive a warning saying "this member has yet to tip you, thus can not reply to your PM", or 2) Simply allow - in PM only - the person to respond, since the model has initiated the PM.

I don't want to derail this thread too much, but real quick...another thing I wish CB would change is the fact that models cannot unban one person individually (you're forced to unban everyone else too). If you wanna unban someone, you've gotta click the "Clear all bans and silences" button, which is just dumb.

I've mentioned this before (not sure if it was in this thread or a different ACF thread, so I'll risk repeating it), but one thing I used to find annoying was to see a model going off on members for "only chipping in the minimum for the Gold show." If you're gonna say things like "Wow, so I'm only worth $1/$3 to you guys?," then stop making the buy-in $1/$3? :p Why not raise it to $5 or even $7? If a member tells you that a $7 Gold show is "expensive," he's being a cheapass who's gotten spoiled from seeing so many $1/$2/$3 Gold show buy-ins (which may have even included videos). There used to be a time when Gold shows didn't exist, and members were paying models' premium/exclusive PER-minute rates. :) But now there's a lot of Gold show purchasers who are just gonna tip you the bare minimum, because...well...that's what your Gold show topic said to tip. Lol.

Models who moan about not making money (or much) and are ranting about it openly and lots; every day.
I get it, it's frustrating, I really do. BUT I am also specifically talking about the models who stick with the same routine, scenery, toys, show type, etc. They ask "why are people not tipping me?". But then you and others try help a little and they are simply unwilling to change anything or try new things, even if it's just a few times to see if it can attract more people to tip or take them pvt etc.

SO it's the unwillingness to try new things, adapt or whatever and yet they constantly moan about not making anything or much.

I've started to look at MFC related twitter more in past couple weeks

Not sure how long it's been going on for but there's sooo many obvious tweets that are just RT bait, models and members

Might as well just tweet "Hello, I'm saying something basic but I want a lot of models to RT this for indirect promotion, thanks"

Annoying when a model accuses you of avoiding her, just because you have just logged off just before they log in. I think sometimes they dont think us members have a life.

Worse still when they then post a public snap of Snapchat with a caption saying ‘looks like someone is avoiding me, but I’m online if anyone wants to see me’

And worse still, when confronted, she denies it was me to whom she was referring. Seems unlikely given she struggles to get 10-15 people in her room on an average night.

yet there's nothing you can tip for
Do you HAVE to GET something other than entertainment and enjoyment, though?

Items are bonuses for people who tip over a certain amount, but every tip of any size shows you're enjoying the room.

This newfandangled idea that every token has to come with some sort of content or prize is annoying.

(edit: and yes I took personal offense to this since I say that precise phrase all the time and have a club for 33 tokens... nyeh.)

Do you HAVE to GET something other than entertainment and enjoyment, though?

Items are bonuses for people who tip over a certain amount, but every tip of any size shows you're enjoying the room.

This newfandangled idea that every token has to come with some sort of content or prize is annoying.

(edit: and yes I took personal offense to this since I say that precise phrase all the time and have a club for 33 tokens... nyeh.)
Nope! I don't believe that at all. And I wasn't aware you had a 33 club, that's really cool for you to have.

Nope! I don't believe that at all. And I wasn't aware you had a 33 club, that's really cool for you to have.
Then why do you note it as an annoyance?

Has confuse.

Then why do you note it as an annoyance?

Has confuse.
Because I know what it's like far too often to tip any amount below 100 tokens and get completely ignored by the model. Which is why it's a slight annoyance at times. But heck, I'll log in and tip 5 tokens to every model on my friend's list some night with a joke or well wishes because it's fun and a good thing to do.

Because I know what it's like far too often to tip any amount below 100 tokens and get completely ignored by the model. Which is why it's a slight annoyance at times. But heck, I'll log in and tip 5 tokens to every model on my friend's list some night with a joke or well wishes because it's fun and a good thing to do.
I see. So let's do a rephrase:

It's annoying when I tip a smaller amount tokens and get ignored by the model. A "thank you" and a smile would go a long way.

More accurate?

I see. So let's do a rephrase:

It's annoying when I tip a smaller amount tokens and get ignored by the model. A "thank you" and a smile would go a long way.

More accurate?
Moreso, but that was just an example, nothing that's really bothering me or annoying me. Could equally say 'small token packages purchased by members are appreciated but won't get you anything but a thank you and a smile.'

But now you make me want to check out your 33 token club!

But now you make me want to check out your 33 token club!
Careful. You get "nothing" for it except a thank you and a smile until you do it x10.

:haha::haha:

Not the most annoying thing by far, but

"every token counts and is appreciated"

yet there's nothing you can tip for below 33 tokens lol

here's my dollar...lol

This isn't a "Most annoying thing" to me. But, want to expand on Yavin's post a bit.

"Every token counts and is appreciated"

But... They don't accept less than a certain amount of tokens tipped. I almost asked a couple of models about it who said that since one has it set that they won't accept less than 5, and another less than 50. I get setting some level of value. But, if they all matter, wouldn't one accept all token amounts then? I mean, shouldn't all tokens be accepted equally, and without discrimination? ;)

As to Yavin's post, I rarely tip off a menu. I just tip what I feel at the time. Doesn't matter if it's one token, or over 1000. So, there's always something I can tip for that's less than 33. ;)

Not the most annoying thing by far, but

"every token counts and is appreciated"

yet there's nothing you can tip for below 33 tokens lol

here's my dollar...lol

I've included "Tips of all sizes are appreciated" in my topic before to try to encourage members to tip whatever they can (big or small). Would you rather we not point out to you that we appreciate all tips?

And why not just tip the model sometimes without expecting something in return (other than a "thank you") for it? This would really be nice. And of course you're not gonna find too many things under 33 tokens. 33 tokens = $1.65 in our pocket. You guys could actually tip us 5, 10 tokens to show you like/appreciate us, without always expecting stuff for it. If more people in free chat did this, it would be a big help and much appreciated.

Ahhh, okay. Yeah, to be ignored after tipping sucks. I say thank you after every tip, unless the guy is in the middle of a "yellow wall." Then I'd just space out my thank you's appropriately, so I'm not saying "Thank you!" thirty times back-to-back within a span of 60 seconds (That would sound ridiculous and crazy...lol).

• Funny!
Reactions: Yavin4MFC and gddp
This isn't a "Most annoying thing" to me. But, want to expand on Yavin's post a bit.

"Every token counts and is appreciated"

But... They don't accept less than a certain amount of tokens tipped. I almost asked a couple of models about it who said that since one has it set that they won't accept less than 5, and another less than 50. I get setting some level of value. But, if they all matter, wouldn't one accept all token amounts then? I mean, shouldn't all tokens be accepted equally, and without discrimination? ;)

Oh yeah, that's happened to me a few times, you go to tip and it says "cannot tip below XX tokens". With no whiteboard or topic notice that that is the case. I don't mind it, but being informed about it helps (and no, we can't just know, no matter how many times the model has to say it day after day, new members will never just know).

I've included "Tips of all sizes are appreciated" in my topic before to try to encourage members to tip whatever they can (big or small). Would you rather we not point out to you that we appreciate all tips?

Nickels add up.

I find "Every token counts and is appreciated" is a good general reminder and saying, but often there can be an unsilent "and some are more appreciated than others" behind it. Which of course is true.

"Every 'token' is equal but some are more equal than others.", to borrow a quote.

• Funny!
Reactions: WickedTouch
Ahhh, okay. Yeah, to be ignored after tipping sucks. I say thank you after every tip, unless the guy is in the middle of a "yellow wall." Then I'd just space out my thank you's appropriately, so I'm not saying "Thank you!" thirty times back-to-back within a span of 60 seconds (That would sound ridiculous and crazy...lol).

I once participated in a two hour constant yellow wall for a birthday...so many thank yous between the laughter and tears.

This is not really annoying, per se. It's more like a huge disappointment / turn off when entering a chat room: When a girl has great photos on her profile wearing sexy clothing, etc. and then I enter into her chat room and she's sitting there with no make up, wearing street clothing (jeans or sweatpants, baggy hoodie or anything generally frumpy). Bonus points if she's just sitting there doing nothing and looking bored or tired.

OK, this may be more acceptable on MFC where sometimes models just hang out with their regulars and doing nothing in particular, but on websites where the girl is there to get people into private chat, I can't think of a worse first impression to make.

OK, this may be more acceptable on MFC where sometimes models just hang out with their regulars and doing nothing in particular, but on websites where the girl is there to get people into private chat, I can't think of a worse first impression to make.

I get why you'd think that but I believe it makes better sense the other way around. MFC is a site that awards models for earning more in less time while private based sites like Streamate reward models who stay on longer. I can't speak for other private chat based sites, but that being said, if a model looks tired or bored she may simply be there to earn a better placement on the site as well as bills and such. She may simply be exhausted from her hours. I do 5 hours on SM and 2 on another site 5 days a week. According to my placement page, I'm only in the "average" 70ish hours a month range. On SM 80 is "good" and 90+ is "excellent"

ksWSnso.png

I meant the comment about MFC more in the sense that it seems to me that it's quite common on MFC for regulars and models to just talk without anything sexual going on. I've seen people giving huge tips to fully-clothed models for no reason other than the fact that they like them, so the relationship between customers and models is very different - the models don't necessarily have to perform all the time to get paid. They can just hang out. That doesn't seem to be the case on sites where the emphasis is on private chats, where I imagine that models have to look their best to attract customers who will take them private.

That doesn't seem to be the case on sites where the emphasis is on private chats, where I imagine that models have to look their best to attract customers who will take them private.

The looks that entice customers to spend private time and money with a model vary wildly. It's not only on MFC that a model may have their highest earning shifts while fighting a cold in sweats.

That which annoys one is another's number one turn-on.

It's not only on MFC that a model may have their highest earning shifts while fighting a cold in sweats.
I didn't say only MFC is like that. I use MFC as an example of a "group chat" site, because I don't know what other sites have a similar platform. I don't do group chats and I rarely visit MFC, where I would get to hang out with one model and 100+ other men. :eek:

When I do visit MFC I chat with girls who have relatively few people in their room. I prefer private one on one interactions, so I have more experience with ImLive or LiveJasmin and I think physical appearance matters a lot more on those types of cam sites. (So any comment I make may not even apply to MFC or other group chat sites, that's why I qualified my initial comment by saying that looking frumpy may not matter as much on MFC.)

On any cam site, a model who looks frumpy to you is inspiring plenty of others to invest time, energy, and money. There's something for all of our multi-faceted selves-on both the broadcasting and viewing sides. One of my favorite features of this wacky world!

Status
Not open for further replies.