What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 3, 2014
That reminds me of something I've seen that annoys/perplexes me. On cams .com, when you click private, boom you're in private. Thats important to the story.
I know a model who alternates between "You dont need to ask to take me private, thats what this plcae is for" and "If you take me private in the mddle of other people tipping, i will kick you out of the room"
Now I understand the reasoning, interrupting a yellow wall, not good. But there are times where the tipping slows down to like a trickle and it seem like a good time to whisk her away, but I woudlnt want to chance getting kicked, and also dont want her being all pissy because I asked if its a good time

Oct 25, 2015
So I'm a regular in this one girls room. She tends to disappear a lot. If she comes back from a hiatus, she's super motivated to cam will tweet out she'll be on everyday this week and that usually lasts about 4 days and then the next week it'll be 2-3 days, and then the week after that 1-2 day and then disappears and the cycle repeats. And every time she comes back it seems like she tries to play catch up whether it be customs, snapchat etc. and gets overwhelmed and boom gone again.

I feel like I should say something, not to be an asshole but to remind her that she doesn't need to try to do a million things.

Reactions: Rebecca_The_Red
Aug 4, 2018
I feel like I should say something, not to be an asshole but to remind her that she doesn't need to try to do a million things.
Unless someone wants you to know everything going on in their life, there's zero chance you ever will. If she wanted feedback she'd ask for it. There's a big difference between "Hey you, good to see you again, how is everything?" and leave it at that. If she wants to vent she will. Anything more is intrusive and almost guaranteed to be seen as being nosey, rather than caring as you'd intended.

If she wants to vent she will. Anything more is intrusive and almost guaranteed to be seen as being nosey, rather than caring as you'd intended.
Spot on. If someone feels that they need to hustle and make money, telling them to chill is going to be the opposite of helpful. She needs to be the one to realize that consistency often brings more stability/less stress, and she needs to be the one who decides whether or not that is something she can manage.

Dec 9, 2018
Lying...and I'm not talking about the cute stuff trying to keep that fantasy going. I'm talking about real manipulative bullshit.

But I keep coming back... Makes me feel sick sometimes :vomit::vomit::vomit:

JoleneBrody

AdultIndieProductions.com
Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Industry Representative
Nov 3, 2010
Coolsville, USA... Earth.
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@jolene_brody
Tumblr Username
jolenebrody
MFC Username
jolenebrody
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/303895/JoleneBrody/
Lying...and I'm not talking about the cute stuff trying to keep that fantasy going. I'm talking about real manipulative bullshit.

At least you know

I think this also belongs under “what the most annoying thing I keep doing to myself”

Mfcalana

Cam Model
Feb 10, 2019
Australia
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@MFCalana
MFC Username
TheWaveDancer
I have always hated being spammed with a PM instantly coming into a model's room, even though I do understand why they/you do it especially on a slow night if you have no one in there.
I will always respond at least saying hello and other small pleasantries such as "how are you" etc.

But what really annoys me the most for a model PMing me as soon as I enter the room, is the impatient model. Literally when I go into the room, I get a "hi bb" and then I do not respond for a minute or two, and this can be for any number of reasons why I am not replying instantly with a hello (maybe I am reading the messages in your room to see how you and the users are; maybe I am reading your profile; maybe I am on my phone and personally I am a slow ass typer on my phone; sometimes I am doing something in another tab (again that could be many different things) so I don't see you have messaged me (this is why CB needs a sound notification for PMs or a flashing "new message/1" in the browser tab); and many other reasons). But then I am bombarded with messages hating on me because I have not responded instantly. Just don't instantly think we are ignoring you, anything could have happened.
Hi bb is the worse. ( I really hate getting it from members, I even make memes about it and have a bb club where me and my regulars make fun of all things bb, bby and bae)
Are you on MFC? I’ll change your world and spam you with all my knock knock jokes.