AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand corrected. It was, indeed, Sweet Charity. Thanks for the input. BTW-great outfit looks like something from Cabaret. LOL! You make a good point about viewers not chatting. It is definitely an issue. I don't know why this is. Perhaps language issues or feeling inferior if they don't have tokens or maybe they just aren't good talking with women. However, I was referring to models who don't even give you a chance to show interest. One time I found an interesting model, watched for a few minutes then began to read her profile When I returned to chat, I found 6 PM's where she greeted me, then began to berate me for not replying then threatening to kick me. I explained it to her and she felt like an idiot. Look, I get it. It can be frustrating but one cannot loose focus. This happened on Chaturbate. There, when a model sends you a PM, it doesn't make an audible signal, just a number next to the PM tab. I had no idea the two of us were having an issue!

oh that's not me. that is christian dior haute couture fall/winter 2000 by john galliano.

we get a large amount of people who don't chat. we type, talk, ask where they are from so maybe we can use a translator if there is a language difference. it's quite daunting. but i've been that model before where i got impatient. im an old cammodel now, so i don't even attempt to engage silent people.

Well, this was a really weird thing that just happened.

I enter a room that has about 20 users (3 of which are mods, not tipping and just spamming the chat with images + talking lots).
I am literally there for 30 seconds just seeing what's what and haven't even had a chance to send a message saying "Hi" or even tip. Suddenly:

User [MY-USERNAME] was silenced by countryman71 and his/her messages have been removed

I honest to god do not know why! He did keep saying afterwards (randomly), "nothing is free, tip". I mean, I didn't even get chance to! No way am I tipping even 1 token after that.
The worse thing is, the model seemed to be enjoying it and was thinking that them doing this was hilarious.

The funny thing is, greys were talking and demanding to "show tits", they didn't get silenced. So, I dunno.
Her room had 24 I think.. I saw her, 3 reds, me (only colour - light purple), then 12 guests and whatever that leaves for greys. I see exactly why if she is letting and thinking her mods doing that is fun/funny. I personally think that's hugely bad for business, but hey.. no loss to me. Just weird, that's all.

Edit:
Just to add, this was my first-time ever in her room.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Pia
Hi, I don't know what web site you are referring to, but on the several I have used, clicking the "Private" button does not start the show. The model must also press her button to start the show. A viewer pressing the button only notifies the model that you desire a Private. I have never seen a site where the viewer can initiate the show alone. That would be an invitation to mischief.

He literally said "on cams.com". They do that, and so does Streamate.

Streamate does that unfortunately. And yea, many members do that specifically to grief the model. They do it when another member is trying to set up a show, and then they'll whisk the model away to private. The chat clears, the original member leaves/probably thinks the model was rude, but really it's all just another member. And then that member leaves before he gets charged for anything.

I have to purposefully set my private rate really high to avoid that from happening too often.
Yes, I figured that would be the case. Lot's of malevolent guys around. I have never been to websites that allow this. I would avoid such sites. The fact that only a few do allow this behavior, guarantees they will concentrate all of the like-minded trolls. IMO-some sites give too much control to viewers and this only ends up annoying other viewers.

Reactions: Sansa

I enter a room that has about 20 users (3 of which are mods, not tipping and just spamming the chat with images + talking lots).
I am literally there for 30 seconds just seeing what's what and haven't even had a chance to send a message saying "Hi" or even tip. Suddenly:

User [MY-USERNAME] was silenced by countryman71 and his/her messages have been removed

I honest to god do not know why! He did keep saying afterwards (randomly), "nothing is free, tip". I mean, I didn't even get chance to! No way am I tipping even 1 token after that.
The worse thing is, the model seemed to be enjoying it and was thinking that them doing this was hilarious.

The funny thing is, greys were talking and demanding to "show tits", they didn't get silenced. So, I dunno.
Her room had 24 I think.. I saw her, 3 reds, me (only colour - light purple), then 12 guests and whatever that leaves for greys. I see exactly why if she is letting and thinking her mods doing that is fun/funny. I personally think that's hugely bad for business, but hey.. no loss to me. Just weird, that's all.

Edit:
I have been a Room Mod for several models and currently only of one Model. It is a lot of work to do properly in busy rooms. It was my choice to only do this one Model's room because she is a friend. I don't wish to be a Room Mod for any model who has too many Mods. One or two is the limit and even then, they have to get along with each other and agree to the limits. Once a Model made me a Mod and she already had four others working. They seemed to be competing with each other to mute people, even though this sometimes caused the Model to have to intervene and un-mute some of them. I have never asked to be a Mod, Models asked me to do it because they know me and know I am a gentleman, not a bully.

I find that to be a common occurrence on Chaturbate. You have mods who are nothing more than power tripping men who think they are special because their name is in red.
In reality they are just lost souls who's only form of power is being a keyboard warrior and a white knight and to make the broadcasters room about them because they need the 'attention'. We all know the types and we can just laugh at how pathetic they are.

Edit:

One of the more annoying things I remember was tipping for a skype show and the model putting a big countdown timer right in the corner. Not only was it distracting, but it killed the mood completely, even after she removed it.

One of the more annoying things I remember was tipping for a skype show and the model putting a big countdown timer right in the corner. Not only was it distracting, but it killed the mood completely, even after she removed it.
I can see that but I hope you understand why. Trying to stretch out and manipulate a Skype into more time is so common, it’s come to be expected 90% of the time from members requesting Skype.
The smart move is for the model to set a timer on her phone and just end it the second it goes off but that doesn’t help with all the members who love to use the claim they “lost track” and only need “just two more minutes” to get more.

It is probably the most common scam, to the point that many models don’t even ban those guys anymore or else they would be banning 90% of there Skype business. Lol

Yep, it’s one of the reasons I don’t do Skype. If that model doesn’t know you yet and doesn’t know that you won’t be overstepping her boundaries I understand why she’d be doing it, like Jolene said 90% of Skype customers do it.
Not to mention that Skype show requires more effort, leaving our main site so we can’t earn spy tokens, can’t intrigue other members and make them wonder what’s going on in pvt and maybe they should get one as well, you kinda have to see and hear person on other side so it’s very personal, not to mention safety concerns.
Putting a countdown is least we can do to protect ourselves to not be used in such situations.

This came after not talking for maybe a week and a half or so. In between messages of "I love you so much" and "I miss you so much," very casually mentions needing $4000 for school and says that I can help if I want to, but it's ok if I can't.

My initial reaction was "excuse me?!"

Had a few small conversations since then, but she doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Models who have mods that say thank you after every single tip
Am I tipping the model or the mod?

This has left me to stop tipping some broadcasters that I like as much as I use to. I'm not tipping the mod.
I asked 1 of these 'mods' to stop thanking me after every single tip today. So he silences me. :confused:

Last edited:
@AnaBee
I tried with some, it just falls on deaf ears. It's simpler just to walk away. I don't like rooms where the mods make everything about themselves.

Models who have mods that say thank you after every single tip
Am I tipping the model or the mod?

I've always felt the same way, and I find it so odd that people do this. I think a lot of mod behaviour just stems from people seeing other mods do stuff and just emulating it without much thought.

I don't like rooms where the mods make everything about themselves.

This!!!! Not just mods either. Every day regulars that answer questions that are clearly directed at the model need smacked upside the head. The one that advertises every 5 minutes surely has to be breaking some law, right? Lol. I'm with Finch, the second I see any of that shit I leave. I'm there to spend time with beautiful women, not make friends with some dude with an over-inflated ego. A mod or room helper depending on the site should do one thing and one thing only - mute or ban the ones that are just CLEARLY being rude, crude, obnoxious, stuff like that. Should be in lock step with the model on what is tolerable and what is not. I like on MFC that you can't even see who the room helper is - unless you're the model of course. Exactly how it should be. A good room helper is one nobody else even knows is there.

And MFC Share helpers was executed horribly. They literally have every single permission the model does short of changing the password as best I could tell. They see all tip notes associated with MFC Share tips, including for example someone's snapchat name if they included it with the tip. They see the hidden tip notes submitted through share. They can download the model's videos without her ever even knowing! Right idea by MFC providing helpers to the model, totally wrong execution. Lock it down a little more. I was a share helper for all of about 10 minutes and the second I realized what I could do I had her drop my ass lol. Didn't want any shady shit coming back my way!

Sorry for hijacking, but the point is 100% valid and it got me going :)

I've always felt the same way, and I find it so odd that people do this. I think a lot of mod behaviour just stems from people seeing other mods do stuff and just emulating it without much thought.

I've yet to see a room where a model really needs a moderator. Sure, if she's doing a cum show and her hands are busy, and someone's being an ass she'll need to stop and take care of it. But, I think far too many models have moderators simply because they've seen other models have them and they think it's necessary.

But, I think far too many models have moderators simply because they've seen other models have them and they think it's necessary.

This!!!

Everyone who knows me on certain cam sites know how I feel about mods who make themselves the center of the room with everyone humping their leg thinking it's going to help them get 'closer' to the model.
Like for real, go away. All you are doing is forcing away any good tippers and annoying the entire room. I was asked many many times if I wanted to be mod. I just politely said no thank you, I don't need my leg humped, but here are some good well known apps and bots that can help you maintain your room when you cannot.

Streamate does that unfortunately. And yea, many members do that specifically to grief the model. They do it when another member is trying to set up a show, and then they'll whisk the model away to private. The chat clears, the original member leaves/probably thinks the model was rude, but really it's all just another member. And then that member leaves before he gets charged for anything.

I have to purposefully set my private rate really high to avoid that from happening too often.

Why member do that kind of things? I don't undertand what they win doing that shit?

This!!!! Not just mods either. Every day regulars that answer questions that are clearly directed at the model need smacked upside the head. The one that advertises every 5 minutes surely has to be breaking some law, right? Lol. I'm with Finch, the second I see any of that shit I leave. I'm there to spend time with beautiful women, not make friends with some dude with an over-inflated ego. A mod or room helper depending on the site should do one thing and one thing only - mute or ban the ones that are just CLEARLY being rude, crude, obnoxious, stuff like that. Should be in lock step with the model on what is tolerable and what is not. I like on MFC that you can't even see who the room helper is - unless you're the model of course. Exactly how it should be. A good room helper is one nobody else even knows is there.

And MFC Share helpers was executed horribly. They literally have every single permission the model does short of changing the password as best I could tell. They see all tip notes associated with MFC Share tips, including for example someone's snapchat name if they included it with the tip. They see the hidden tip notes submitted through share. They can download the model's videos without her ever even knowing! Right idea by MFC providing helpers to the model, totally wrong execution. Lock it down a little more. I was a share helper for all of about 10 minutes and the second I realized what I could do I had her drop my ass lol. Didn't want any shady shit coming back my way!

Sorry for hijacking, but the point is 100% valid and it got me going :)
I've yet to see a room where a model really needs a moderator. Sure, if she's doing a cum show and her hands are busy, and someone's being an ass she'll need to stop and take care of it. But, I think far too many models have moderators simply because they've seen other models have them and they think it's necessary.
This!!!

Everyone who knows me on certain cam sites know how I feel about mods who make themselves the center of the room with everyone humping their leg thinking it's going to help them get 'closer' to the model.
Like for real, go away. All you are doing is forcing away any good tippers and annoying the entire room. I was asked many many times if I wanted to be mod. I just politely said no thank you, I don't need my leg humped, but here are some good well known apps and bots that can help you maintain your room when you cannot.
I am totally in agreement that models don’t really need mods/helpers outside of very rare and specific situations. Those situations would mainly be during an oil or shower or other messy show where her hands are unable to use mouse/keyboard. Outside of that, having mods is just an ego stroke to the mod, offered as a reward for loyalty and good behavior (tipping.) It’s beyond an epidemic on CB as far as I’ve seen in the limited time I’ve spent there (mainly because the vibe with all the bots, mods, and ads create there).

But I will say it’s a bit more of a grey area with the regulars answering questions for the model. I think people who are heavily turned off by this behavior may not be the best candidate for the room in the first place, as rooms that have a lot of that are heavily focused on the community aspect. The regulars are there daily, know the flow of the room, know if the model is slow to reply to questions or requests and tries to keep things friendly and informative. I do think there’s a threshold not to cross with that, but to immediately write off themodel at the first sign of a regular answering a question may be a bit harsh. If it’s overwhelming, clearly not the room for you. If you say you’re purely at the site for interaction with the women, then a community based room (which a majority of the top rooms on MFC are) probably aren’t your target anyway.

Something that I love that one of my most long standing loyal wonderful regulars does (@dilligaf0 ) instead of answering for me is say “Hey Amber did you see userxyz’s question above?” And that’s super helpful! But I believe he only does that if he knows it’s something that is worth my time to pay attention to. If it’s just some random bl00b asking what size my boobs are, he might just go ahead and answer, or point out that it’s RIGHT ON THE GODDAMNED BIO LINE first thing when you click my name/profile. :)

I have been mod for multiple ladies and some really do need the help for many different reasons. But I have never been one to say thank you after tips. If a member does a large tip, like 500 or more, I will probably say something along the lines of "wow awesome tip NAME".
I think like said above, many mods see other mods do things and it has set this precedent. It also seems that with bots/apps on CB, they have "thank you" notes, accompanied with images (those annoy me a lot personally).
Some models are too nice and polite to want to do things such as silence members themselves, so they get a mod to do that (I know of one or 2). Then of course the models on multiple sites may need one even just to let the member know to be patient and let the model see their message so she will respond. I don't think a lot of models realise how thick your skin needs to be. They don't mind the guys being assholes, but they hate to be rude and to think people see them as horrible, by banning the nasty and rude guys..

I have declined to be mod many times because I don't understand why guys want to be one. It's more work and you just don't enjoy the model as much because you have this "pressure" to do things - some more than others.

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
But I will say it’s a bit more of a grey area with the regulars answering questions for the model. I think people who are heavily turned off by this behavior may not be the best candidate for the room in the first place, as rooms that have a lot of that are heavily focused on the community aspect. The regulars are there daily, know the flow of the room, know if the model is slow to reply to questions or requests and tries to keep things friendly and informative. I do think there’s a threshold not to cross with that, but to immediately write off themodel at the first sign of a regular answering a question may be a bit harsh. If it’s overwhelming, clearly not the room for you. If you say you’re purely at the site for interaction with the women, then a community based room (which a majority of the top rooms on MFC are) probably aren’t your target anyway

I have zero issues with other helpful members who are on equal ground with everyone else. It is those that have the power trip authority and use it just because they don't 'like' someone is what causes me to roll my eyes. (Along with other annoyances).

Last edited:
Reactions: AmberCutie
I have zero issues with other helpful members who are on equal ground with everyone else. It is those that have the power trip authority and use it just because they don't 'like' someone is what causes me to roll my eyes. (Along with other annoyances).
I’m on board with that complaint.

Reactions: xDollPartsx

Eh, I've seen plenty of rooms that benefit from having mods, hell I could use one myself. It's tiring sometimes to repeat some of the same things over and over to new people just coming in. It also depends a lot on your setup. If your keyboard/mouse are half way across the room it becomes annoying really quick. Can I do everything myself? sure but I rather not.

But I will say it’s a bit more of a grey area with the regulars answering questions for the model. I think people who are heavily turned off by this behavior may not be the best candidate for the room in the first place, as rooms that have a lot of that are heavily focused on the community aspect. The regulars are there daily, know the flow of the room, know if the model is slow to reply to questions or requests and tries to keep things friendly and informative. I do think there’s a threshold not to cross with that, but to immediately write off themodel at the first sign of a regular answering a question may be a bit harsh. If it’s overwhelming, clearly not the room for you. If you say you’re purely at the site for interaction with the women, then a community based room (which a majority of the top rooms on MFC are) probably aren’t your target anyway.

Something that I love that one of my most long standing loyal wonderful regulars does (@dilligaf0 ) instead of answering for me is say “Hey Amber did you see userxyz’s question above?” And that’s super helpful! But I believe he only does that if he knows it’s something that is worth my time to pay attention to. If it’s just some random bl00b asking what size my boobs are, he might just go ahead and answer, or point out that it’s RIGHT ON THE GODDAMNED BIO LINE first thing when you click my name/profile. :)

I'm in agreement with you on this stuff. I think there's a right way, and a wrong way to answer questions when you're not the model. Give a little bit of time for her to answer before jumping in. Or, if it's a quick answer and she's in the middle of something, politely do so. Pointing out a question a model might have missed is also helpful, and shows that said person (usually a new member) is welcome in the room.

...know if the model is slow to reply to questions or requests and tries to keep things friendly and informative.

Totally different scenario there versus the guy that has to jump in and prove how much he knows every chance he gets. Agree whole heartedly that if it was just a missed question that's different. And anyone that's playing 20 questions during a show, oil or otherwise, just deserves the same smack upside the head as much as the ego king lol.

I think people who are heavily turned off by this behavior may not be the best candidate for the room in the first place, as rooms that have a lot of that are heavily focused on the community aspect.

MFC I think in general is just very focused on the community aspect, and that's great for those that enjoy it. But there's plenty of those rooms that don't have "that guy". Just all about tolerance. It's the nice thing about MFC, you can find just about anything you're looking for there. Goddamit, now I'm complimenting MFC, I'll shut up now :)

Why member do that kind of things? I don't undertand what they win doing that shit?

In my experience, I get some members who get angry because I am non-nude. When they see someone else express interest in a show, that pisses them off because in their heads, models have to get nude and that other members shouldn't be paying for something non-nude, even though you know, they should just mind their own business about what others want or prefer in a show. So they'll go private and interrupt the set-up with the other member. Most don't stay long enough in private to get charged which is exactly what they're aiming for, but some will stay long enough just for the sake of leaving a bad rating (as though we can't get these easily removed). They see this as a way of one-upping a model they hate. It's really stupid.

I've had to set my private rates really high because of this. For regular private I love doing fetish shows with multiple members at once and as much as I would love to charge half or even a third of what I do for exclusive because of this, I can't because this becomes such a problem if I set my private rates lower.

In my experience, I get some members who get angry because I am non-nude. When they see someone else express interest in a show, that pisses them off because in their heads, models have to get nude and that other members shouldn't be paying for something non-nude, even though you know, they should just mind their own business about what others want or prefer in a show. So they'll go private and interrupt the set-up with the other member. Most don't stay long enough in private to get charged which is exactly what they're aiming for, but some will stay long enough just for the sake of leaving a bad rating (as though we can't get these easily removed). They see this as a way of one-upping a model they hate. It's really stupid.

I've had to set my private rates really high because of this. For regular private I love doing fetish shows with multiple members at once and as much as I would love to charge half or even a third of what I do for exclusive because of this, I can't because this becomes such a problem if I set my private rates lower.

Wow, that sucks. On MFC, there's two non-nude models I have, or had, interacted with on a regular basis. The first was non-nude, and did not do privates. Unfortunately, she finished college, and decided to retire from camming. :( The second, did do privates. But, was mostly seductive dancing. Sadly, she's commented that she moving to a new city and will most likely be done with camming as well. :(

It sucked hearing people bitch about them being non-nude, and even some of the other derogatory comments made. Wish some people would learn that if you don't like something about a model, just move along and see if you can find one you do.

So I was in a room the other day where a model and one of the users were having a conversation about my dick.... For me it was just a little awkward, but the majority of what was going through my mind at the time was how it can be a turn off for other users, and how annoying they must find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.