AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much nothing just sat there having a laugh and talking while she stripped to undies. Most dirty thing they did was have her jokingly spank a couple of them on the butt.
If she's having fun and they are too... 🤷‍♀️ She should just not advertise breaking sites TOS like that.

This is always annoying when a model does this.
I understand models are there to work and earn, there is never a doubt about it, but when you say "hi" to a model and the typical small chit chat when you first meet asking how she is, and she instantly responds with some kind of guilt trip or way to try "force" you to want to tip

"everything is fine but I am really sad no one is tipping me"

Or sometimes worse wording, you understand what I mean.
If I was there for a while or whatever then fine, but as soon as I enter and say hi and a small pleasantry, that is annoying. It may not seem like it is or should be, but you need to consider when multiple women do this, it just instantly makes me leave in most cases.

I understand models are there to work and earn, there is never a doubt about it, but when you say "hi" to a model and the typical small chit chat when you first meet asking how she is, and she instantly responds with some kind of guilt trip or way to try "force" you to want to tip

If I was there for a while or whatever then fine, but as soon as I enter and say hi and a small pleasantry, that is annoying. It may not seem like it is or should be, but you need to consider when multiple women do this, it just instantly makes me leave in most cases.
I hate that as well. It's an immediate reason to leave a room for me too. I mean, I appreciate that is the entire purpose of the site so there is no need to remind me so blatantly.

I hate that as well. It's an immediate reason to leave a room for me too. I mean, I appreciate that is the entire purpose of the site so there is no need to remind me so blatantly.
I love how in one thread you are saying you want the human connection, talking, doing sexy stuff, warts and all........ but here you are saying if a model whines about her personal issues like that she isn't getting tipped (financial problems) you hate it? Which one is it then?

I love how in one thread you are saying you want the human connection, talking, doing sexy stuff, warts and all........ but here you are saying if a model whines about her personal issues like that she isn't getting tipped (financial problems) you hate it? Which one is it then?
Well, hitting me up for tips as soon as I enter into a new room isn't sharing their life. I mean, you could argue that it's "whining about personal issues" but most members being hit with that as the opening line in a room they'd never visited before would view it as a shallow shakedown, not an insight into the models real life. Now, if a model I visited regularly said she'd had a quiet night, then that's different.

Well, hitting me up for tips as soon as I enter into the room isn't sharing your life. I mean, you could argue that it's "whining about personal issues" but most members being hit with that as the opening line in a room you'd never visited before would view it as a shallow shakedown, not an insight into their real life. Now, if a model I visited regularly said she'd had a quiet night, then that's different.

This isnt direct hitting for tips. She was just expressing how its going. Thats the real life, misterical. Warts and all :)

I obviously can't speak for @misterical or @NotYou.

But I think it is about nuance. If the first (or second thing) a "random" model says is "I'm having a shit night, give me money", it's not (for me and some users) conducive to the atmosphere we look for in a room. However, if I ask my friend how her day (show) is going and she says it's been very slow and she's a bit worried about how the week in general has been, then that is fine, (Just like I might tell her if I have had a particularly bad day at work when she asks how I am) that is just friends discussing each other's lives. :)

Reactions: NotYou

This isnt direct hitting for tips. She was just expressing how its going. Thats the real life, misterical. Warts and all :)
I'm not saying there is not room for nuance. I guess as a member you get to know the models who are saying that genuinely and the ones who are still saying it even when they've had a good night. Like everything in this game, not everything is entirely clear cut and black and white. It's a gut feel thing sometimes.

I obviously can't speak for @misterical or @NotYou.

But I think it is about nuance. If the first (or second thing) a "random" model says is "I'm having a shit night, give me money", it's not (for me and some users) conducive to the atmosphere we look for in a room. However, if I ask my friend how her day (show) is going and she says it's been very slow and she's a bit worried about how the week in general has been, then that is fine, (Just like I might tell her if I have had a particularly bad day at work when she asks how I am) that is just friends discussing each other's lives. :)
Wow. Snap. We both even managed to get the word "nuance" into our simultaneous posting. Bravo.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
I agree if it is worded directly and begging or demanding tips first thing, it's annoying and I would also leave the room. But if the model words it in the way NotYou gave the example, then she is just literally saying its fine but shes a bit sad that she isn't getting tips. This isn't direct demanding for tips or begging, just saying how it is. Why is it okay for a favorite model to do that but not for a random model you are visiting first time? If I was a new model I'd be extra confused in what you guys are saying:
You want it all to be real. But not too real. No no, too real is bad. But if you like me, then it should get too real and it's okay. But if we only met, I have to watch what I say, god forbid I say that my night isn't going well or something along those lines. Yet if you become a regular, I can whine and whinge about absolutely anything.

What???

I agree if it is worded directly and begging or demanding tips first thing, it's annoying and I would also leave the room. But if the model words it in the way NotYou gave the example, then she is just literally saying its fine but shes a bit sad that she isn't getting tips. This isn't direct demanding for tips or begging, just saying how it is. Why is it okay for a favorite model to do that but not for a random model you are visiting first time? If I was a new model I'd be extra confused in what you guys are saying:
You want it all to be real. But not too real. No no, too real is bad. But if you like me, then it should get too real and it's okay. But if we only met, I have to watch what I say, god forbid I say that my night isn't going well or something along those lines. Yet if you become a regular, I can whine and whinge about absolutely anything.

What???
I agree, it doesn't necessarily make a lot of sense when you analyse it deeply. It's just one of those "in the moment", off-putting things that isn't always rational but just knocks you off your stride enough to change your whole view of the interaction. I guess when you get to know someone better, and for longer, you become a lot more accepting of certain things and you have the other interactions with them to balance it out.

What???
Yeah, Lexi i guess I see your point, but, well, Just like real life, If the first or second thing someone I have just met tells me is that they are having a shit time at work, it does not bode well for a potential friendship.

Or in your soap analogies ;) if the first time I walk into ye olde soap shoppe the proprietor, in answer to my generic question of "how's it going?" tells me that they are having a bad week, have just received a tax bill and have an ache all down their left side, then I am maybe going to think twice about visiting their shop again unless their soap is *extra* good.

However, (I love howevers ;) ) If I have been patronising said soap shop for some time and have built a rapport with the proprietor then I would be quite sympathetic to their woes.

I guess, rather than nuance, perhaps it is more akin to oversharing too soon in a relationship.

Well, maybe stop asking how they are

Misterical, next time you enter someone's room just tip them 1 token 😘

If some asshole asks me how am I, and I have had a whole awful shift... I should be able to answer that. If you run... You aren't the kind of guys I like to talk to or even the type who could solve my issues. Not worthy my time.

If you tip them 1tk, they prolly won't answer that "nobody has been tipping them". Not to you at least.

I've run across it a couple of times. I usually tip a small amount like 100tk-200tk and see how it goes. Sometimes I end up tipping more and sometimes I don't, especially if they push again 5 seconds after the first one or say it's not enough.
It usually brightens them up and sometimes they really are down because of it if rent, food, utilities etc. are due and they're short. I tend to empathize unless I see a reason not to.

Yeah, Lexi i guess I see your point, but, well, Just like real life, If the first or second thing someone I have just met tells me is that they are having a shit time at work, it does not bode well for a potential friendship.

Or in your soap analogies ;) if the first time I walk into ye olde soap shoppe the proprietor, in answer to my generic question of "how's it going?" tells me that they are having a bad week, have just received a tax bill and have an ache all down their left side, then I am maybe going to think twice about visiting their shop again unless their soap is *extra* good.

However, (I love howevers ;) ) If I have been patronising said soap shop for some time and have built a rapport with the proprietor then I would be quite sympathetic to their woes.

I guess, rather than nuance, perhaps it is more akin to oversharing too soon in a relationship.
Why are you asking how it's going if you don't really want to know?

I think this is very important part of this issue!

There are cultures/languages in which "how are you" is used pretty much as hello. In some languages you are not even expected to answer, just repeat the question back, in others you are just expected to say "fine" even if you are most definitely not fine.

Then there are cultures in which it's assumed that if you're asking that means you want to hear the answer, whatever it is. In Poland it's perfectly normal (and almost expected) to immediately start complaining when asked how are you doing. Even, or maybe especially, if asked by someone you don't know well. If you answer with something too positive it might be considered bragging.

As @mika_kedi alluded to, it is a cultural thing I guess.

In Australia "How are you going" / "How's it going?" means "hello". Unless you are actually on fire with a garden fork in your eye, the *only* acceptable responses are "How are you (going)?" (yes, just say it back like you would with "hello"); or "Not bad".

Although if the people involved in the exchange are well known to each other, it *might* also be acceptable to actually answer the question accurately and truthfully ;)

If we are merely nodding acquaintances or in a retail situation for example, we really do not give a rat's rear end how you are and we do *not* want you to tell us.

I would never start a conversation with someone I never talked to before by saying something like this. In real life too, I never start a conversation with someone by whining even if my day might have been terrible. It gives the first impression that I'm negative and that all I can do is whine, which is not a good start to any kind of relationship.
If a regular will ask me that, then yes, I would tell him how it's going and how I feel on that day because he already knows me for who I am based on past interactions.
I understand both points that were explained above, and this is how I see the issue at hand. It mostly depends on who asks the question for me.

I think this is very important part of this issue!

There are cultures/languages in which "how are you" is used pretty much as hello. In some languages you are not even expected to answer, just repeat the question back, in others you are just expected to say "fine" even if you are most definitely not fine.

Then there are cultures in which it's assumed that if you're asking that means you want to hear the answer, whatever it is. In Poland it's perfectly normal (and almost expected) to immediately start complaining when asked how are you doing. Even, or maybe especially, if asked by someone you don't know well. If you answer with something too positive it might be considered bragging.

This is a great point. In the U.S., we actually don’t expect or want a detailed answer to “how are you,” “how’s it going” or “what’s up?” It’s not even really a question, the way we use it, but more of a courtesy. It’s basically a replacement for “hello.”

But to someone unfamiliar with our culture, I could totally see the confusion. We’re asking a question; why wouldn’t we expect a real answer? It’s a strange custom, now that I think about it.

I would never start a conversation with someone I never talked to before by saying something like this. In real life too, I never start a conversation with someone by whining even if my day might have been terrible. It gives the first impression that I'm negative and that all I can do is whine, which is not a good start to any kind of relationship.
If a regular will ask me that, then yes, I would tell him how it's going and how I feel on that day because he already knows me for who I am based on past interactions.
I understand both points that were explained above, and this is how I see the issue at hand. It mostly depends on who asks the question for me.

I agree and understand both too, and I for one certainly don't mind a proper/detailed answer (negative or good) by someone I am a regular for, you do get to know models a bit and do at least like and care about them to a certain extent, so it's good to listen - models also listen to me and my silly problems too, it is like any real conversation that goes both ways. But you never expect anyone you just met to say it, BUT I don't mind about it even when I first meet someone, it's when it's used in a way to try and guilt you into spending, that just sends the wrong message to me personally and I personally dislike it.

Reactions: Ozzie_
My 2 cents on the most annoying things models can do (apologies for some likely re-posts):

1. Not understand how MFC works when they 1st log onto their room - the "I'm new and overwhelmed" stuff is annoying and gets old, quickly.
2. Not silencing guests or basics in their room (this should be fundamental).
3. Get on cam when they're ill or really not feeling up to it, and they should really be resting, instead - cam when you're feeling closer to 100%.
4. Shamlessly hawk their SnapChat and or OnlyFans, instead of actually camming.
5. Cam from a cell phone instead of a laptop or a recently model iPad, at least. And then not realize their cam image is sideways or upsidedown.
6. Just sit there in the same pose, in the same room - even in group or private - endlessly.
7. Not having a whiteboard or tip menu of some kind, but sitting there asking for tips to "show or do something".
8. Bad lighting / too dark - members cannot see the model clearly - we won't take u private if we can't see you.
9. Being a non-nude model is OK - just be up front about it, advertise it on your profile, and in a menu tag - don't act like you're unaware.
10. Outrageously high pre-tips before going private (if you really don't want to do groups or privates, just disable the link from your end).
11. Trying to answer everyone's PMs and be "all things to all people". Charge us for the ability to PM, and make it a high enough amount.
12. Don't remember what's on their own MFC share and not refreshing the content there after a reasonable amount of time.
13. Broken web links to their twitter, IG, etc. posted on their menu and MFC profiles. It only takes minutes to perform some basic maintenance.
14. Forgetting whom their "regulars" and "good customers" are. When models remember that I've taken them private a few times, and they reach out for me - it scores points.
15. Over reliance on the Lush / lovesense (but I do know lots of dudes like it).

Now, having said all this, models whom have been successful on MFC for years and are "pros" at camming, can get away with whatever they want, and not care about any of the above.

Best of luck to all cam models and I wish you success in this medium.

My 2 cents on the most annoying things models can do (apologies for some likely re-posts):

1. Not understand how MFC works when they 1st log onto their room - the "I'm new and overwhelmed" stuff is annoying and gets old, quickly.
2. Not silencing guests or basics in their room (this should be fundamental).
3. Get on cam when they're ill or really not feeling up to it, and they should really be resting, instead - cam when you're feeling closer to 100%.
4. Shamlessly hawk their SnapChat and or OnlyFans, instead of actually camming.
5. Cam from a cell phone instead of a laptop or a recently model iPad, at least. And then not realize their cam image is sideways or upsidedown.
6. Just sit there in the same pose, in the same room - even in group or private - endlessly.
7. Not having a whiteboard or tip menu of some kind, but sitting there asking for tips to "show or do something".
8. Bad lighting / too dark - members cannot see the model clearly - we won't take u private if we can't see you.
9. Being a non-nude model is OK - just be up front about it, advertise it on your profile, and in a menu tag - don't act like you're unaware.
10. Outrageously high pre-tips before going private (if you really don't want to do groups or privates, just disable the link from your end).
11. Trying to answer everyone's PMs and be "all things to all people". Charge us for the ability to PM, and make it a high enough amount.
12. Don't remember what's on their own MFC share and not refreshing the content there after a reasonable amount of time.
13. Broken web links to their twitter, IG, etc. posted on their menu and MFC profiles. It only takes minutes to perform some basic maintenance.
14. Forgetting whom their "regulars" and "good customers" are. When models remember that I've taken them private a few times, and they reach out for me - it scores points.
15. Over reliance on the Lush / lovesense (but I do know lots of dudes like it).

Now, having said all this, models whom have been successful on MFC for years and are "pros" at camming, can get away with whatever they want, and not care about any of the above.

Best of luck to all cam models and I wish you success in this medium.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.