AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SQUEAKY FUCKING FURNITURE.
I've come across 2 different models recently who were sitting on something that squeaked like no other everytime they so much as scratched their nose. And one of them thought it was the coolest thing ever to have a broken bed...
RIP my chair

I haven't read all through this thread, but here are things that annoy me...

1. Having sound way up on music in the background, then trying to talk to peeps over the sound, which seems impossible. Then if she knows she's doing it, she keeps doing the same thing.
2. Punching keys on keyboard with excessive force while the mic is close by.
3. Threatening to shut off cam and leave when a countdown is almost over, when she has been making big tips all night, and had to go a minute or two without a tip.
4. Continually ditching her room after a big countdown is met. I understand, sometimes models have thing come up and have to leave, but it appears that some do this just because they have made their quota.
5. Say they're going to send something, and then never send it.
6. Dis someone's tipping because someone else just gave a nice tip. For example: "You guys don't care about me, blah blah blah, so and so is wonderful", when a few minutes later people were dropping nice tips.
7. Be unwelcoming to someone who has tipped generously throughout an extended period of time, but didn't buy tokens on a specific day for whatever reason.
8 Dis other models, especially if it isn't warranted for any reason.
9. Not interact with the room, except for selling stuff.
10. Try to tell me what I like or think, except when it's done in fun.
11. Lie to me for any other reason not mentioned above. I don't except models to tell me certain things, but I don't like to be lied to either. Best to just say nothing at all.
12. Continually ask personal questions that I am not yet comfortable sharing when I've already informed her multiple times that I didn't want to answer.
13. Have an assistant from a studio or wherever typing messages to people that appear to be from the model, but are actually from someone off cam.
14. Be on cam when in the background her room looks like a tornado ran through it. There are some exceptions to it, but I'm really not interested in seeing last night's Taco Bell wrapper on cam.
15. Advertise herself in another models room without the other model knowing or giving her permission.
16. Posting distasteful or disgusting topics.
17. Asking me for Western Union money.
18. Drunk on cam to the point she has lost track of reality.
19. Never showing face on cam. I don't mind if she's using a mask or something for a good reason. I'm also sure some people don't mind it, but I don't like it.
20. New models letting guests and basics take over the room, and even accommodating their requests for free.

All-in-all, I don't usually get annoyed by models, but these are just some of the things I found annoying over the years.

Can you give an example of this one? LOL I have yet to see a model post a gross topic.

KOTJ may be referring to "TMI" topics such as "What do you ladies do during your time of the month?"

here are things that annoy me...
8 Dis other models, especially if it isn't warranted for any reason. I've seen this. When you're that bored in your Streamate public chat, that you resort to browsing other rooms and badmouthing fellow models aloud (to your viewers), that's fucked up.
15. Advertise herself in another models room without the other model knowing or giving her permission. That's pathetic, and makes them just look bad and desperate. I hope none of those girls are actually successful in getting tips that way...
17. Asking me for Western Union money. Yikes! She must've been willing to give you her full name then, if she's expecting you to do a Western Union transaction...
20. New models letting guests and basics take over the room, and even accommodating their requests for free. They're probably losing a lot of viewers (premium members) by allowing that foolishness. Mute those mf'ers!

The pink text is me. Lol.

Can you give an example of this one? LOL I have yet to see a model post a gross topic.
I imagine he's referring to the girls who advertise pee/poo/vomit sort of shows in their topics on MFC.

Reactions: DuoShi
Yes, Songbird and Ambercutie are correct. They tend to be the TMI topics. The worst one I've ever seen was about two weeks ago. I was actually trying to find a log of it because I went into the room without knowing the topic first, and thought I might have had access the topic title still. Usually I check the topic first before I go into a room, but for some reason this time I didn't. Anyway, it had to do something with her monthly cycle going on and how she was going to incorporate it into her show for tokens. Obviously not my thing, but it appeared as if others were interested. No surprise.

Also, just FYI for any models I may visit who might be reading this. I do usually check topics first and read profiles. However, sometimes I may be trying to bounce out of a room quickly, so I'll go to another room and read the info afterwards. I know that some models like to know that people are actually taking time to read their info so they know a little about who they are and how their room works.

Hope everybody is having a Happy Sunday. :)

I'm gonna play a bit of devil's adv on menstruation... because some of the dudes who go wild over guys giving a woman facial cum or unload on her boobs are also grossed out by a woman's cycles. Same goes with women squirting as a turn on.

There are likely nuances to menstruation cycles that men don't know about in full - and i don't know everything either - so what does it hurt to listen to a woman talk about her period if there's something to be learned? Some talk of cycles isn't even that graphic in detail, yet some guys get grossed out at the mention of it like little boys getting grossed out over the thought of cooties.

Last edited:
I'm gonna play a bit of devil's adv on menstruation... because some of the dudes who go wild over guys giving a woman facial cum or unload on her boobs are also grossed out by a woman's cycles. Same goes with women squirting as a turn on.

There are likely nuances to menstruation cycles that men don't know about in full - and i don't know everything either - so what does it hurt to listen to a woman talk about her period if there's something to be learned? Some talk of cycles isn't even that graphic in detail, yet some guys get grossed out at the mention of it like little boys getting grossed out over the thought of cooties.

Hell, there are men who get grossed out by just seeing a clean pad or tampon still in the wrapper. It hasn't even touched blood yet, how is it gross?

Personally I'm not into it myself, but I've had many members describe to me why they are into menstruation. Here's a link which describes everything they told me if anyone's curious. I'll admit it's an interesting read, even if you aren't into it. For instance they rattle off things like how women are always horny around their period...100% true for me at least. Some men sadly believe women can't get pregnant on their period; which is part of the turn on. This is FALSE!

I've never been turned on by blood; not even with me being into wet n' messy fetish. If I see blood I think of pain, and that's a turn off for me. I wouldn't freak if I saw a model with a string hanging out, but I wouldn't stay for a period related show either. I guess as long as it isn't hurting anyone, to each their own. *shrug

Having no sound - complete silence. I get that some girls think that people don't like there broken english or accent, but how is silence better? Why not just have background music?

They probably had so many "no sound plz type bb" guys that they just gave up on sound all together.

SQUEAKY FUCKING FURNITURE.
I've come across 2 different models recently who were sitting on something that squeaked like no other everytime they so much as scratched their nose. And one of them thought it was the coolest thing ever to have a broken bed...

If it bothers you that much then tip them enough to buy new furniture that doesn't squeak :wasntme:

I hope I don't get anybody upset by posting this, and I took out the models name here, because I don't feel it is relevant, but this is this kind of thing I find a bit annoying. Also, I'm editing out the f-bombs just because I don't care for them in my posts.

12:32:17 AM (Model): i do all you want in show just say mee what do you like to see and i will do bb
12:32:40 AM (Model): i do all you want in show nolimit anal vag dep gag dp fist squirt spanked pee poo wax show lesbi vomit bondgae **** my boss suck cum **** i sel pic nak
12:35:13 AM (Model): whay you no talk with mee i am ugly?

Just for the record, there was first a greeting, and afterwards I did clarify to the model that I didn't think she was ugly, and that personally I wasn't interested. Actually she's a very beautiful model, IMO, but I just found this a bit distasteful. I also understand that there are some people who may like this, and I'm not knocking anybody that does.

This literally just happened and it really pissed me off and disappointed me at the same time.

A somewhat famous adult star was on MFC just before and I went into her room. I started chatting to her, which was fun since I had never spoken to her before and I was a big fan of hers. After about 10-15 minutes, she started to ask where all the tippers are, etc, and I tried to help out by trying to get the other members in the room to tip her since I couldn't. I literally have no money at the moment. She got annoyed at me for trying to get others to tip instead of me. I told her I didn't have money to tip, because it was nearing Christmas and I had used all the money on presents and such.

So what did she do, she told me to get out of her room if I couldn't tip her. I was stunned. I tried to say that I try to be social instead of a silent creeper and she didn't care. I think she would've banned me if she knew how. So yeah, I didn't have tokens, and she told me to go away. Hard to comprehend something like that happening when you're a fan of her and it is the first time in a LOOOONG time she had been on MFC.

BTW, I was the ONLY one talking to her. Everyone else (at the time, roughly 40 people) weren't saying a damn word.

Last edited:
This literally just happened and it really pissed me off and disappointed me at the same time.

A somewhat famous adult star was on MFC just before and I went into her room. I started chatting to her, which was fun since I had never spoken to her before and I was a big fan of hers. After about 10-15 minutes, she started to ask where all the tippers are, etc, and I tried to help out by trying to get the other members in the room to tip her since I couldn't. I literally have no money at the moment. She got annoyed at me for trying to get others to tip instead of me. I told her I didn't have money to tip, because it was nearing Christmas and I had used all the money on presents and such.

So what did she do, she told me to get out of her room if I couldn't tip her. I was stunned. I tried to say that I try to be social instead of a silent creeper and she didn't care. I think she wouldn't banned me if she knew how. So yeah, I didn't have tokens, and she told me to go away. Hard to comprehend something like that happening when you're a fan of her and it is the first time in a LOOOONG time she had been on MFC.

BTW, I was the ONLY one talking to her. Everyone else (at the time, roughly 40 people) weren't saying a damn word.
While I think banning was a bit extreme, I will let ya know that a great many models' pet peeve is when members do what you described above. In the case that you can't tip, it's best not to mention anything about your financial situation, and not encourage others to do what you're unable/willing to do at the moment. We love it when you add to the room with friendly chit chat, but don't take it upon yourself to rouse the room to tip, nor bring up why you cannot tip.

While I think banning was a bit extreme, I will let ya know that a great many models' pet peeve is when members do what you described above. In the case that you can't tip, it's best not to mention anything about your financial situation, and not encourage others to do what you're unable/willing to do at the moment. We love it when you add to the room with friendly chit chat, but don't take it upon yourself to rouse the room to tip, nor bring up why you cannot tip.
Yeah, I can understand where you're coming from. I only brought it up because she was getting annoyed and asking those questions, so I thought I would oblige.

From my experiences on MFC, most of the models I talk to like it when I try to get others to tip instead of just sitting silently. But I guess everyone's experiences are different and depends on the models themselves.

@YelloMit Yeah, I'm kinda hoping it was one of those situations where it was extra slow (say due to it being finals week) and the model just reached that breaking point of not understanding why folks still weren't tipping.

Thing is (especially with social sites like MFC) it pays to be social...if nothing else it at least should be used as a sort of distraction of the lack of tips. It's a shame she had to take it to the point. I think if people are chatting in chat...not pm, but actually in chat, and it's not simply mmmmmmmmm or random penis emotes then it's a good thing. I wasn't there and I obviously couldn't tell if there was anything from her point of view that would have simply put her in a bad enough mood to ban you, but it seems she over-reacted. Also like @AmberCutie said, it's generally best to not try to encourage others to tip when you aren't. Like maybe try to get them to chat instead, but obviously she wasn't looking for chat. *shrug

Reactions: YelloMit
Yeah, I can understand where you're coming from. I only brought it up because she was getting annoyed and asking those questions, so I thought I would oblige.

From my experiences on MFC, most of the models I talk to like it when I try to get others to tip instead of just sitting silently. But I guess everyone's experiences are different and depends on the models themselves.
They are most likely just afraid to tell you they don't like it. It's probably the number one pet peeve of members too, when a non topper tells them to tip. It's extremely off putting to actual tippers and is more likely to discourage tipping.
Mfc has token packages for as little as $1.49, that's less than a bottle of water and the BEST way to encourage others to tip while being strapped. Two 5 tok tips asking people nicely to join you maybe in a yellow wall, in a public tip note. Yup. That's how ya roll and don't annoy people

YellowMit, while I'm sure some models may appreciate that, I'll tell you that I as a fellow member, in most cases, don't. You have no idea whether that other member might have dropped a bomb the previous day, tipped offline, or perhaps is in the same situation as you. If you can't tip, don't transfer that responsibility to someone else, maybe you shouldn't participate til you're able to tip.

Last edited:
Okay, I can understand the whole trying to get others to tip when you can't. Don't do it. I will remember that.

But it isn't the first time a model has told me to leave when I haven't been able to tip, even when I don't mention my financial situation. I know not every model is like that, in fact most models don't do that. I just don't like it when the odd model DOES do it. Makes me feel like all they care about is money and not trying to interact with people.

Okay, I can understand the whole trying to get others to tip when you can't. Don't do it. I will remember that.

But it isn't the first time a model has told me to leave when I haven't been able to tip, even when I don't mention my financial situation. I know not every model is like that, in fact most models don't do that. I just don't like it when the odd model DOES do it. Makes me feel like all they care about is money and not trying to interact with people.
It's good to remind yourself that this is a job first and foremost for 99.9% of models. When someone is awesome and interactive, that's great! But in the end, not everyone will put up with freeloading and you will likely where out your welcome over time in just about any room if you continue not contributing ever.

Double post to emphasis that just because something is a job or career doesn't mean it's not enjoyable and super awesomely fun.

Too late to edit

It's good to remind yourself that this is a job first and foremost for 99.9% of models. When someone is awesome and interactive, that's great! But in the end, not everyone will put up with freeloading and you will likely where out your welcome over time in just about any room if you continue not contributing ever.
Yep! Camming is really fun and most of us are happy to be here! We're here to have fun but we're also here to be fun! If you're in our room for awhile we assume you're having fun. It's not exactly callous of us to remind users that we, like anyone else in the entertainment industry, need support to keep doing what we enjoy doing. I've had dudes binge-watch me for days on end like Netflix without ever tipping a dime and you can't tell me that isn't some level of rude!

We're also tuned in to the thoughts and feelings of the regs and fans who support us! We can't be here both having and being fun without their help. It can be very disheartening to them if those same guys are tipping and the same freeloaders aren't. Think of all those times you may have seen a countdown killed by 1-5 people in a room of 100+. Those are some screwed up numbers when it costs less than a dollar to tip the camgirl who's about to do a show!

YellowMit, while I'm sure some models may appreciate that, I'll tell you that I as a fellow member, in most cases, don't. You have no idea whether that other member might have dropped a bomb the previous day, tipped offline, or perhaps is in the same situation as you. If you can't tip, don't transfer that responsibility to someone else, maybe you shouldn't participate til you're able to tip.

This so much. I am less likely to tip if certain people are in a room who never tip but make a big deal about other people tipping.

When models are clearly very anti-men and make no effort to hide it. No, I'm not talking about lesbianism (that's awesome, but a different topic). I'm not even talking about feminists (which is awesome, but a different topic). I'm talking about the models who find a way to blame everything on men or male privilege in almost every scenario. People won't tip? Male privilege. Mechanic charging an arm and a leg? Male privilege. Netflix raising their price? Male privilege. You lost track of time and burnt your cookies? Male. Motherfucking. Privilege.

No, I'm not trying to start an argument about which gender has it worse off. Because we BOTH have perks and disadvantages. But when a camgirl makes 99% of her money from men, she might want to try to hide her hate towards their gender a bit. It turns me off, as a woman, so I can only imagine how badly she's hurting her business by showing her hatred towards her very own customers in public.

When models are clearly very anti-men and make no effort to hide it. No, I'm not talking about lesbianism (that's awesome, but a different topic). I'm not even talking about feminists (which is awesome, but a different topic). I'm talking about the models who find a way to blame everything on men or male privilege in almost every scenario. People won't tip? Male privilege. Mechanic charging an arm and a leg? Male privilege. Netflix raising their price? Male privilege. You lost track of time and burnt your cookies? Male. Motherfucking. Privilege.

No, I'm not trying to start an argument about which gender has it worse off. Because we BOTH have perks and disadvantages. But when a camgirl makes 99% of her money from men, she might want to try to hide her hate towards their gender a bit. It turns me off, as a woman, so I can only imagine how badly she's hurting her business by showing her hatred towards her very own customers in public.

There's a model that does the same thing but about white privilege (she is mexican herself) and rants on twitter about it. She's great on cam like she is a totally different person but on twitter she's crazy! The worst part is if you disagree you probably instantly get blocked. Around Halloween she posted something like dressing up as an Indian (native), egyptian, gypsy etc. is racist and someone told her she sounds ridiculous and her response "you sound white as fuck". I'm sure the majority of tippers are white males too.

I've seen a few Dommes do this, with good success. There's even a category on Clips4Sale for 'Female Supremacy'.

I've seen a few Dommes do this, with good success. There's even a category on Clips4Sale for 'Female Supremacy'.

Ah yes, this is true. I think it just depends on whether the model is trying come off as a femdom who's "better than the men who worship her" or as an over-the-top sexist who claims she has a right to be, cuz male privilege or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.