AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's such a high chance it was a lie fabricated by the member to incite drama. There are so many nutty dudes that really get off on watching that sorta stuff unfold.

AMEN! I'm not exaggerating when I say you should believe about 10% of what you hear from members. If you didn't witness it yourself, assume it didn't happen. It's not always just about watching it unfold, a lot of times they're doing it to gain the favor of the model.

I'm going to drop this gif in here.. I think the thing has a physically / psychologically addictive property to it. I can't believe the tipping still increases that much more because of the pink plastic tail. I think there is more to it. Am I a conspiracy theorist? Maybe. I just know I'd like to find the Lush creator and smash him in the head with one of his own devices.
But that's just my opinion..
FemaleAdeptKudu-size_restricted.gif

I'm going to drop this gif in here.. I think the thing has a physically / psychologically addictive property to it. I can't believe the tipping still increases that much more because of the pink plastic tail. I think there is more to it. Am I a conspiracy theorist? Maybe. I just know I'd like to find the Lush creator and smash him in the head with one of his own devices.

There is definitely more to it in a lot of cases. I think guys love to see women jumping around or rolling around uncontrollably from the toy (even when it's clearly fake) and of course when it's the whole "I'm on the phone to someone important (or my parents) - shhh don't make me scream" and of course the "at work ones". SO basically, anything they can get "caught" or look like they are having a seizure from the toy.

Yeah, models who have a very family like social room, it's natural to end up eating a meal with them once in a while especially when pulling longer hours for rank or goals.

But I also am one of those people who are kinda shy to eat in front of a crowd... and people like the guy I quoted certainly don't make it any less stressful lol. It's also sort of a self-consciousness as I am not a skinny girl and sometimes eating on cam brings out a reason for rude people to comment on how fat I am or other fun statements.

I wouldn't pay any attention to that guy. He also thinks Streamate is dying but the earnings of myself and my friends (some of which are new to the site) show otherwise.

I understand men not wanting to see models eat on a private based site like Streamate where members are trying to take models private immediately but on a social site where models work long shifts and things are more of a hangout it's ridiculous to complain about.

Ladies, eat your meals.

I find it charming when a camgirl eats a big plate of spaghetti.

AMEN! I'm not exaggerating when I say you should believe about 10% of what you hear from members. If you didn't witness it yourself, assume it didn't happen. It's not always just about watching it unfold, a lot of times they're doing it to gain the favor of the model.

Yeah I thought so too.. but...Visited the room and she was just a mess and being mean to everyone in general. Luckily there will be no more issues as she got banned (no idea why). It’s all good. Karma is real and I’ll just keep trying to make my show the best I can and ignore everyone trying to stop that.

As for the lush... the flopping is so fake lol. It feels good but definitely doesn’t get me off. That’s why I use the domi- that thing I love. If guys want to believe the lush makes them flop around, let ‘em. At the end of the day, everyone just wants to get off.

I don't mind when a model eats a meal, part of life. Now, spaghetti... Hmm, this intrigues me. Have yet to see a camgirl do that.
I cooked and ate it all on cam while listening to Bryan Adams one night. I’m not sure it was too exciting

Nothing will drive me out of a chatroom faster than poorly-chosen or obnoxious music. What is obnoxious? I guess that varies from person to person.

I too don't like it when people are playing music I do not enjoy. I cannot stand it when I'm trying to find a twitch stream and the streamer has awful and loud dubstep music playing.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I’ve eaten just about every type of meal you can think of on cam. Spaghetti, burgers, red beans and rice, salad, pho, obnoxious amounts of cookies... I even have a spaghetti eating video that I was encouraged to make by regs who enjoyed watching me eat on cam, hahaha. Different strokes for different folks.

Maybe I’m just gross.

I’ve eaten just about every type of meal you can think of on cam. Spaghetti, burgers, red beans and rice, salad, pho, obnoxious amounts of cookies... I even have a spaghetti eating video that I was encouraged to make by regs who enjoyed watching me eat on cam, hahaha. Different strokes for different folks.

Maybe I’m just gross.

Where do you find these members?! I must find people who wanna watch me eat my favorite food and pay me for it! That's awesome!

Honestly I don't like having people watch me while I eat but I'd totally make an exception for paid spaghetti eating sessions :rofl:

Are you girls trying to give me a spaghetti fetish?
I’ll send you the recording for 100 tokens. Don’t be ashamed, let the noodles take you.

Maybe I’m just gross.

Nope, you're not gross at all. I've seen other models eat/snack on something while camming, and their viewers didn't crucify them for it.

I've had DoorDash food delivery come during a cam time, and when that happens I figure well, I could either A) do the thing where I'm still on cam, but you see me lean my upper body over to "do something" (but y'all fucking know I'm eating...especially when you see my mouth moving...come on...lol) while keeping my burger out of cam's view, or B) I could exit chat very briefly to eat - even though I have limited cam availability as it is - and hope those guys will actually return to my room when I come right back. Most of the time I'm gonna go for option A. Unless the model is opening her mouth wide and showing you the chewed-up food in her mouth (Gross...lol), or eating during a private show where that wasn't requested, I don't see what the big deal is...especially if we're talking about a time when the room is quiet af and guys are just sitting there not even tipping for anything.

I would never eat, say, crabs while camming though. Lol. Waaay too messy, and too much work (getting the meat out) to be trying to do it in between catering to requests and all.

Where do you find these members?! I must find people who wanna watch me eat my favorite food and pay me for it! That's awesome!

Honestly I don't like having people watch me while I eat but I'd totally make an exception for paid spaghetti eating sessions :rofl:

Nope, you're not gross at all. I've seen other models eat/snack on something while camming, and their viewers didn't crucify them for it.

I've had DoorDash food delivery come during a cam time, and when that happens I figure well, I could either A) do the thing where I'm still on cam, but you see me lean my upper body over to "do something" (but y'all fucking know I'm eating...especially when you see my mouth moving...come on...lol) while keeping my burger out of cam's view, or B) I could exit chat very briefly to eat - even though I have limited cam availability as it is - and hope those guys will actually return to my room when I come right back. Most of the time I'm gonna go for option A. Unless the model is opening her mouth wide and showing you the chewed-up food in her mouth (Gross...lol), or eating during a private show where that wasn't requested, I don't see what the big deal is...especially if we're talking about a time when the room is quiet af and guys are just sitting there not even tipping for anything.

I would never eat, say, crabs while camming though. Lol. Waaay too messy, and too much work (getting the meat out) to be trying to do it in between catering to requests and all.

If you eat it, they will come... err, cum? Hahaha. Tbh, I think it had a lot to do with how obnoxious I would be about it. I’m pretty loud and boisterous as it is, so it was more of a joke thing than a sexy thing. I did once have a goal for eating spaghetti with my hands in the tub which got met and was fairly interesting and gross. I’ve also had polls for ridiculous food related stuff when I was bored, like what I should do with a cake (Option 1: Eat, Option 2: Use Strap-On on cake, Option 3: All of the above) and stuff like that.

I have some health issues to where I’m basically always hungry and get really jittery/nauseous if I don’t eat often. Especially when I’m exerting a good bit of energy. So long, uninterrupted cam sessions would be out of the question if I chose to not eat while on cam. Figured, gotta make the best out of the situation.

I cooked and ate it all on cam while listening to Bryan Adams one night. I’m not sure it was too exciting

Sounds like a great night to me, as I enjoy cooking shows and I haven't listened to Bryan Adams in ages.

Reminds me I need to make lasagna one of these days...

There's nothing wrong with a model eating on cam. Especially if it's a long time she's on. As mentioned above, I enjoy some of the cooking shows models have done in the past for various reasons. Everything from change of scenery, to seeing someone cook and have a bs session while doing it, sampling it, and eating. I enjoy cooking myself, and think that the kitchen is one of those places that can really have interesting things happen when with someone else.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Once I saw a model chomping loudly on a (loud) bag of chips, and I was grossed out. Imagine someone chowing on potato chips next to you and times the sound by 10.
I get it that we all eat, but maybe there are just certain things that she be eaten before/after the show.

Reactions: Sansa
FemaleAdeptKudu-size_restricted.gif
I do not like that tail that sticks out, I agree with you, and come to use transparent tape and keep it fixed up

When her "I hate men!" rants in public chat then steer in the direction of a "Black people are lazy!" rant. And then someone will tip her, and someone else will take her private/exclusive. Wow...

So.....scream about how much you hate men...talk like a racist cunt, and the GOLD will come....got it! Lol.

I find it charming when a camgirl eats a big plate of spaghetti.

You would not find it charming if I did. *Gets spaghetti everywhere*

When her "I hate men!" rants in public chat then steer in the direction of a "Black people are lazy!" rant. And then someone will tip her, and someone else will take her private/exclusive. Wow...

So.....scream about how much you hate men...talk like a racist cunt, and the GOLD will come....got it! Lol.

Wow. That's gross.

"I hate men!" rants in public chat
First of all, cam girls who do this are kinda stupid. 98% of your spending userbase are men. So, don't be dumb. You can be a feminazi all you want in your personal life, but if you're a cam girl, keep your patriarchy rants limited, if not null.
then steer in the direction of a "Black people are lazy!" rant
Also, hopefully 100% of your spending userbase find racism offensive, so don't be dumb. Again.

I'm glad it had that effect on someone because it made me want to dig my ovaries out with a spoon. Babies eating disturb me :haha:
Dude I'm fucking baby crazy. I see a baby, I can feel the urge to reproduce. If I wasn't so level headed I would of gotten "accidentally pregnant" years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.