AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordling said:
I just find it very odd that you put so much energy into attacking people who defend themselves against an unwarranted attack but have nothing to say about the attacker. Everyone deals with attacks differently, and personally, I have nothing against the defenses used in this thread. I think comparing it to an Old Testament quote (eye for an eye) is itself over the top.

Better advice:

If you find yourself to harbor unconscious resentment for successful women, and get drunk... DO NOT log onto the internet until you sober up.

But I am not attacking people. It is an often, very often, a misrepresented thing by people - if they do not agree 100% with your opinion, they're obviously against you.
Merely pointing out, due to the lack of anyone pointing it out, that similar behaviour was exhibited and then supported by others.

In other words, hypocrisy. I find both sides to be at fault. Yes, he started it and was out of line for doing so as he was being nasty. But that doesn't excuse the response either. It makes it understandable, but when people are clicking "thanks" on comments indicating a desire for the person to... then that too deserves castigation.

I don't have "sides" with anyone or any group on this forum - my posting should definitely show that. I am just saying people should be more constrained in their response and be mindful of what they are saying - as otherwise, they exhibit the same behaviour they're fighting against and exhibit hypocrisy.

Zoomer said:
Nordling said:
I just find it very odd that you put so much energy into attacking people who defend themselves against an unwarranted attack but have nothing to say about the attacker. Everyone deals with attacks differently, and personally, I have nothing against the defenses used in this thread. I think comparing it to an Old Testament quote (eye for an eye) is itself over the top.

Better advice:

If you find yourself to harbor unconscious resentment for successful women, and get drunk... DO NOT log onto the internet until you sober up.

But I am not attacking people. It is an often, very often, a misrepresented thing by people - if they do not agree 100% with your opinion, they're obviously against you.
Merely pointing out, due to the lack of anyone pointing it out, that similar behaviour was exhibited and then supported by others.

In other words, hypocrisy. I find both sides to be at fault. Yes, he started it and was out of line for doing so as he was being nasty. But that doesn't excuse the response either. It makes it understandable, but when people are clicking "thanks" on comments indicating a desire for the person to... then that too deserves castigation.

I don't have "sides" with anyone or any group on this forum - my posting should definitely show that. I am just saying people should be more constrained in their response and be mindful of what they are saying - as otherwise, they exhibit the same behaviour they're fighting against and exhibit hypocrisy.
I think the word hypocrisy is overused. It's a powerful word, and generally an ad hominem in current overuse. When you call someone a hypocrite, you are attacking them in most folks' eyes, whether you think you are or not.

It's interesting, and I'm not talking about you here, that many people who preach about this sort of thing are the same people who preach about "I have a right to defend myself!" Well, yes, people do, and when they do they shouldn't have random fingers waved at them for doing so. You may have your own way of responding to attacks online, but that in no way makes you THE role model. You may be, I don't know, but it's not your place to take that honor.

Actually Zoomer, I've seen several posts from you obviously defending someone who shouldn't be defended, there was a girl a while ago slagging off several camgirls on different threads who I can remember you rising to defend. You're also clearly defending Boce on this, which I think yes, does take sides.

I would say, yes maybe Megan was no so mature on her response, but she replied in equal. Even the law allows people to defend themselves. Jeeze, even the bible says an eye for an eye! What would not have been ok is if Boce immediately apologised and Megan started verbally attacking him. Now if Boce does choose to apologise I think Megan has every right to not accept it, or even explain why she's upset. But, in this case Megan defended herself against a open blow that came out of nowhere. If this were a fist fight and Boce say randomly walked up and punched Megan for no reason, I would not blame Megan if she instantly kicked him in the balls, sure, kicking in the balls is a very low blow, but in this case it would be deserved! What would not be ok is if say several days later Boce apologised and Megan then went and kicked him in the balls. Maybe a slap would be ok, but kicking in the balls would be too far at that point.

Hi im new to mfc & i visited a models room for a week(who will remain nameless) I stopped going to her room because all she did was sit around and watch the same guys cam pm'd him and giggled thats all she did.Once in awhile she would look over & complain that no one was chatting and of course not alot of people were tipping either.But its cool i found a couple models who are awesome & interact with everyone.So i think what the first model was doing was highly annoying.

Kradek said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Isabella_deL said:
NoelleBright said:
For example, a lot of models don't subtract tips that were for material things (panties, gift packages), videos, website memberships, etc. Having it automatically be taken off when the model may not want it to be could really throw things off as well.

If someone tips for a skype show or a custom video I don't really see why the room should benefit from it. Videos are one thing as it's easy to send, but if someone took my private I wouldn't get naked and do the same show in public afterwards for free.

Yup. If I get a 1,000 token tip for a custom video, I DO NOT count that towards the naked countdown, since the tipper purchased a specific custom job that I have to do at a later time. If it's just a tip for an already-made video (which is quick and easy to send), then yes, I'll subtract that from the countdown.

Same thing with tokens earned from private/true private shows. I'm naked in private, but when I return to public chat, the clothes will be back on until the public chat tippers have completed the naked countdown.
Should MFC actually ever decide to implement auto countdowns, all these things are easily solved with something as simple as a checkbox on the tip page; for countdown, not for countdown, whatever. MFC could also implement video buying with tokens if they really wanted. It wouldn't be hard to let models set it up so that certain things are for countdown or not.

All those are irrelevant issues, however, until MFC changes it's policy on what "tips" are. Because they aren't really "tips" at that point, they are full or partial payments. They can skirt a lot of issues through the official policy that tips are always gifts.

CB has it set now where the buying of videos and pics do not go towards the countdown. I love that. I have Pics labeled for what specials i have such as "All Videos", "Custom Vid", etc. So it works out well and i dont have to redo any countdowns for such. But i do wish they had a "Towards Countdown" and "Not Towards Countdown" suggestion. Lots of guys tip just because. Or for special stuff. Its a nice feature MFC could impliment, but as stated probably won't. The least they could do though is allow pics and vids to be bought and sold there, instead of links needed to be given and passwords to pic sets uploaded. Hmm I can dream :)

coffeerush said:
Hi im new to mfc & i visited a models room for a week(who will remain nameless) I stopped going to her room because all she did was sit around and watch the same guys cam pm'd him and giggled thats all she did.Once in awhile she would look over & complain that no one was chatting and of course not alot of people were tipping either.But its cool i found a couple models who are awesome & interact with everyone.So i think what the first model was doing was highly annoying.
agreed, actually one of my peeves is when some version of this is happening AND you're tipping - like, spend your time however you like but don't expect me to be back if you're going to make me feel like my tips were so unappreciated that you just continue to have the camroom equivalent of a personal phone call in front of a line of customers.

Maybe that guy tips 90% of her income and we'll never know - and that's fine if so, but yeah, it's gonna drive anyone else away probly.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
Jupiter551 said:
coffeerush said:
agreed, actually one of my peeves is when some version of this is happening AND you're tipping - like, spend your time however you like but don't expect me to be back if you're going to make me feel like my tips were so unappreciated that you just continue to have the camroom equivalent of a personal phone call in front of a line of customers.

Maybe that guy tips 90% of her income and we'll never know - and that's fine if so, but yeah, it's gonna drive anyone else away probly.

Exactly. I swear some people wait till you've starting a public show to PM a model. I have to specifically say every time "Sorry guys no PMs till after the show is done." Ive had a few leave in a huff cause I didnt stop the show to respond to their "Pee for 50 tokens?" PM during. I was so upset :lol:

I have never ONCE had someone complain however who tipped for the show, PMed during it, and had to wait.. and that's all that matters to me. :) And any girl who does this may need to rethink her camming a bit. Cause unless there is some dire emergency going on there is no excuse, and secondly if there is a dire emergency GET THE FUCK OFF CAM!

Shit!!! And I TOTALLY posted my comment in the wrong thread!!!lol
:woops:

Ok.. complaining about MFC being slow is one of the most annoying things a model can do..

I dont do it when I'm on MFC tho.. only in the models section of ACF forum :shhh:
(when I don't post in the wrong thread, of course)

Zoomer said:
Nordling said:

Better advice:

This isn't exactly the MOST annoying thing a model can do, but it was a little deceptive in my opinion.

Was in a room tonight of a beautiful girl that I have never once seen nude in public chat.

Her topic said (paraphrasing): Countdown to clothes off!

I was very tempted to tip myself because the girl has an incredible body and is very cute and I would LOVE to see her naked, but I just had a bad feeling.

At first it was primarily one member tipping, and tipping huuuuuuuge amounts. She gets down to bra and panties and then more people join in the tipping.
At this point there is probably around 10 different tippers including the original big tipper. She changes her topic to "bath show sooooooon!"
More tippers join in as well.

Then
She says she needs to take her dog out, so she leaves camera for a bit to do that.
When she comes back, she says "ok let's start a group show!"

And off they go.
At no point during all the public tipping did she say anything about a group show.
A couple of the people who had been tipping were protesting the group show, and another person in the room said she did something similar last night.

Not wanting to be nude in public chat is absolutely acceptable, just make it clear to the tippers that they won't see nudity unless they go group after the countdown is done.
I was pretty relieved I didn't tip in public.

Kunra you can take heart in the fact little scams as such never last long if it is one. :) Good call on not tipping and watching first. She will lose tippers like yourself for doing as such. Ive seen countdowns to group before but they were always clearly stated. If this is her MO I hope she understands she will lose tippers who feel it may be a scam. I can see being new and not understanding such as a model though. If she is a non nude public girl she should state as such in her topic.
I would be nice and let her know in a Mail how it looks to outsiders and her topics should read a little more "Countdown for shower group show" instead. But i wouldnt blame you if you just never went back too. Even helpful suggestions to models can sometimes be met not so nicely.

She is still in the group show so obviously the people paying are enjoying.

I went back into the room and there was still an argument raging about what happened. There were also a couple guys jumping in/out of the group show giving a play by play. Apparently not only was she taking a bath but she was also giving her dog a bath. Which in my honest opinion is awesome, I would love to see that show. AS LONG AS IT WAS ADVERTISED AS SUCH! lol

I'm not a regular in her room, more of a lurker than anything else. So I'm sure if I emailed her I would simply get banned. But yeah I too am glad I followed my gut and didn't tip.

Kunra9 said:

I went back into the room and there was still an argument raging about what happened. There were also a couple guys jumping in/out of the group show giving a play by play. Apparently not only was she taking a bath but she was also giving her dog a bath. Which in my honest opinion is awesome, I would love to see that show. AS LONG AS IT WAS ADVERTISED AS SUCH! lol

I'm not a regular in her room, more of a lurker than anything else. So I'm sure if I emailed her I would simply get banned. But yeah I too am glad I followed my gut and didn't tip.

Yes advertising is key. Hopefully she will pick it up soon as she sounds like fun for sure.
Im afraid anyone watching me give one of the cats a bath here would be more of a Horror Voyeuristic show as I would have one billion claw marks from it. Not as cool lol.

Teagan_Chase said:
Kunra9 said:

Yes advertising is key. Hopefully she will pick it up soon as she sounds like fun for sure.
Im afraid anyone watching me give one of the cats a bath here would be more of a Horror Voyeuristic show as I would have one billion claw marks from it. Not as cool lol.

I don't know, that sounds pretty entertaining to me.

BellaBrookz said:
Shit!!! And I TOTALLY posted my comment in the wrong thread!!!lol
:woops:

Ok.. complaining about MFC being slow is one of the most annoying things a model can do..

I dont do it when I'm on MFC tho.. only in the models section of ACF forum :shhh:
(when I don't post in the wrong thread, of course)
:lol: Yea I was thinking it was a little off topic. But if you look at it as a collectively annoying thing all you Models do than.... Oh never mind, bad thought. :woops: :mrgreen:

Reactions: missmeowmixx
Kunra9 said:
Teagan_Chase said:
Kunra9 said:

Maybe to watch, not as much fun for me to do. Id need a lot of neosporin first :)

Teagan_Chase said:
Kunra9 said:
Teagan_Chase said:
Kunra9 said:

Maybe to watch, not as much fun for me to do. Id need a lot of neosporin first :)

err wow, just me or is a 'bath show' and 'giving dog a bath show' like opposite polarities. There are no sexy dog-bathing shows, only cute ones and potentially creepy ones.

Kunra9 said:
This isn't exactly the MOST annoying thing a model can do, but it was a little deceptive in my opinion.

Was in a room tonight of a beautiful girl that I have never once seen nude in public chat.

Her topic said (paraphrasing): Countdown to clothes off!

I was very tempted to tip myself because the girl has an incredible body and is very cute and I would LOVE to see her naked, but I just had a bad feeling.

At first it was primarily one member tipping, and tipping huuuuuuuge amounts. She gets down to bra and panties and then more people join in the tipping.
At this point there is probably around 10 different tippers including the original big tipper. She changes her topic to "bath show sooooooon!"
More tippers join in as well.

Then
She says she needs to take her dog out, so she leaves camera for a bit to do that.
When she comes back, she says "ok let's start a group show!"

And off they go.
At no point during all the public tipping did she say anything about a group show.
A couple of the people who had been tipping were protesting the group show, and another person in the room said she did something similar last night.

Not wanting to be nude in public chat is absolutely acceptable, just make it clear to the tippers that they won't see nudity unless they go group after the countdown is done.
I was pretty relieved I didn't tip in public.

Well, this is kind of her persona on MFC. It's what got her successful in the first place.
For lack of a better word, she's pretty much a camgirl "troll".
It's working for her, obviously, and it's reeeeaaally obvious if you read her profile/twitter/blog.

Oh ya, for sure she is a camgirl troll. But this was the first time I've ever seen her mislead like that.

Usually her topic is just weird stuff like "1000 tokens for turkey show!!" which is a show where she makes her dog do little tricks for turkey treats.
She also has an eggplant show. She will play chess with people. I have seen her attempt to troll the lounge.

First time I ever saw a topic where she said tokens would make her clothes come off. So I held out a little hope :)

Kunra9 said:
Oh ya, for sure she is a camgirl troll. But this was the first time I've ever seen her mislead like that.

Usually her topic is just weird stuff like "1000 tokens for turkey show!!" which is a show where she makes her dog do little tricks for turkey treats.
She also has an eggplant show. She will play chess with people. I have seen her attempt to troll the lounge.

First time I ever saw a topic where she said tokens would make her clothes come off. So I held out a little hope :)

I doubt it will ever happen.
People are dying to see her naked, she knows it and she's gonna dangle it like a carrot and trollololol all the way to the bank.
She's cute enough, smart enough, and witty enough to get away with it. She may piss some people off with it, but those aren't the people she's catering to anyway.

I don't think so, Romanian I believe. I honestly couldn't believe how openly she was doing it, why would that ever be ok? :angry4:

Yeah, I've seen some attention whoring models who simply do not give a fuck, because they THINK acting a fool in other models' rooms is gonna work to their advantage. One desperate model who I'd never heard of came into my room and told guys to visit her instead, because I'm too 'fugly' for them to stay in my room. Then she posted an emote of a smiley giving me the middle finger.

AlexisTwigs said:
Begging begging begging
I think a lot of members have a twisted notion of begging. As it's already been noted in this thread, begging is not telling your room "Okay guys, we've been working on a 400 token goal for two hours and are only 100 tokens in. If we don't reach the goal in another hour I should really leave" as was my case last night.

I didn't want to leave; I love socializing on MFC. But it's something that camscore essentially punishes you for.

Begging is also not reminding members about videos and photo sets you have for sale.

Begging is only asking for freebies because "I'm poor" or "my dog has cancer and I can't afford the bills".

Status
Not open for further replies.