AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just noticing today that a few models are spamming the hell out of my twitter feed. If it was for advertising purposes, I'd understand, but when it's just random stuff, I get tired of you very fast.

But then again, this is not a problem that is confined to models, and it's one reason I only have one foot slightly in the twitter door.

Reactions: lilypad_
When a models negative tweets are in a higher percentage than her positive, especially when she is awesome and I know she is just slowly digging her grave unnecessarily. I bite my tongue a lot because I want so badly to shake them and scream "KNOCK IT OFF!" But it's not my place.

JoleneBrody said:
When a models negative tweets are in a higher percentage than her positive, especially when she is awesome and I know she is just slowly digging her grave unnecessarily. I bite my tongue a lot because I want so badly to shake them and scream "KNOCK IT OFF!" But it's not my place.
Agreed. And on a slightly off-topic but related note: when 80% or more of a girl's pictures are of her making silly/ugly faces. I know that my regulars enjoy a silly face pic sometimes and may encourage it for their own entertainment, but from a marketing standpoint, doing it too frequently gives newcomers a bad impression. It's one thing if that IS the girl's marketing strategy and she wants to present herself/always be seen that way, but she can't turn around and wonder why people can't take her sexier and prettier pictures seriously.

yossarian said:
I was just noticing today that a few models are spamming the hell out of my twitter feed. If it was for advertising purposes, I'd understand, but when it's just random stuff, I get tired of you very fast.

But then again, this is not a problem that is confined to models, and it's one reason I only have one foot slightly in the twitter door.
Hopefully this becomes a live feature soon....

According to reports, some Twitter for Android and iOS users have seen a mute button that lets you follow someone without seeing that person's posts in your feed. Unlike unfollowing an account, muting someone still lets you receive direct messages from that person and notifications.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Tweetcaster gives you the option to hide tweets by users or certain #trends if you choose, by 'zipping' them so they don't show.

Pepp said:
Tweetcaster gives you the option to hide tweets by users or certain #trends if you choose, by 'zipping' them so they don't show.

If I remember correctly they just show a really annoying zipper graphic instead of the tweet, which was just as irritating to me honestly.

I haaaate it when models retweet crap constantly, there are a few girls I had to turn retweets off for because my timeline would get clogged up by them retweeting every single compliment that got sent to them. I don't understand why this is a thing. Obviously if we're following you we are probably already aware that you're attractive, you don't need to retweet it every time someone tells you so.
Even worse when they just put a period at the beginning of the @ and make it a whole new tweet instead of just retweeting. Ugh. WHY?!

lilypad_ said:
Is it bad that I kinda get annoyed when models constantly retweet just random stuff, like pages and pages of retweets from people I've never heard of or follow or when a model keeps posting photos that aren't really relevant to anything.

Maybe I'm being fussy, but I'm talking about like, excessively. A little bit doesn't bother me but its just when I have to scroll and scroll and scroll and they're still retweeting etc. It bums me out cause it makes me want to unfollow them to unclutter my feed but I don't want to cause they're genuinely lovely girls.

Does anyone else get this?

These models get unfollowed pronto.

Reactions: Always_Tim
NoelleBright said:
Pepp said:

If I remember correctly they just show a really annoying zipper graphic instead of the tweet, which was just as irritating to me honestly.

Yeah, pretty much

crhhbYG.jpg

Pepp said:
NoelleBright said:
Pepp said:

Yeah, pretty much

crhhbYG.jpg
Hey!

Send bitchy snapchats/snapchats yelling at their members. Snapchat should be for fun, cute things. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth about the model. I've tweeted negativity a few times but to snapchat "thanks for disappointing me guys" or something similar seems tacky.

Attacking a member's looks or body because that member is being a jerk. I get that it comes from a place of frustration, but why not just call them out for being a jerk rather than make fun of their little dick or something. I mean, I do a lot of Domme shows and I have made fun of a lot of tiny dicks, but that is always during a consensual kink show. :think:

Constantly bitching about or talking shit on the models who are regularly in the top 20 on twitter.

Calling the most successful models on MFC names isn't going to get you up there... honestly it's probably quite the opposite.

JoleneBrody said:
Constantly bitching about or talking shit on the models who are regularly in the top 20 on twitter.

Calling the most successful models on MFC names isn't going to get you up there... honestly it's probably quite the opposite.

Woah models do that?

That's like... common sense not to do that! :shock: :?

Reactions: SaraXLive
PandaX said:
JoleneBrody said:

Woah models do that?

That's like... common sense not to do that! :shock: :?
I recently saw a thread between three long standing models, one of which has been in the top 20 and is widely adored by other models.
It was incredibly disappointing but I see it a lot.

Reactions: SaraXLive
NoelleBright said:
(...)
Even worse when they just put a period at the beginning of the @ and make it a whole new tweet instead of just retweeting. Ugh. WHY?!
My theory: Because they want to gain additional favorites and RTs for themselves, instead of letting the original tweet get them. It's ridiculous.

This is also the reason why those 'I tweet sexy pics' accounts really like to copy-tweet instead of retweeting correctly, like: 'RT @LilyMarieMFC: pic.twitter.com/blahblahmypic'. There is no reason not to just retweet, but to copy instead - unless you want to make that tweet your own and get all the faves for it.
Because, as everyone knows, nothing's more essential in life that getting a tweet faved - that you stole in the first place. :roll:

Another really annoying thing:
Faking the
q3J47Zz.png
badge, or making an avatar with a sign that looks just like the 'new model' one but says something different, like *HOT MODEL*, to make it seem like it's 'official' or something. Today I saw one that said *EXCLUSIVE*. :woops:

edit:
Models who have 10 different fonts, 7 different font sizes and 6 different graphic backgrounds on their profile. And about 10.000 words. And dark red font on a black background.
Stop. :crybaby:

LilyMarie said:
Faking the
q3J47Zz.png
badge, or making an avatar with a sign that looks just like the 'new model' one but says something different, like *HOT MODEL*, to make it seem like it's 'official' or something. Today I saw one that said *EXCLUSIVE*. :woops:

I think this is actually pretty clever, not very fair, and not very cool, but it's bound to trick a few!

Fay_Galore said:
LilyMarie said:
Faking the
q3J47Zz.png

I think this is actually pretty clever, not very fair, and not very cool, but it's bound to trick a few!

I think for the most part MFC deletes ones that are fake "new model" but I think some of them are just silly and fun! Iris has "Old Model" on hers. I don't think any guys are falling for anything, most that are looking for new models click on the new model option at the top of the homepage, so it's not really unfair either. :/

LilyMarie said:
NoelleBright said:
(...)
My theory: Because they want to gain additional favorites and RTs for themselves, instead of letting the original tweet get them. It's ridiculous.

This is also the reason why those 'I tweet sexy pics' accounts really like to copy-tweet instead of retweeting correctly, like: 'RT @LilyMarieMFC: pic.twitter.com/blahblahmypic'. There is no reason not to just retweet, but to copy instead - unless you want to make that tweet your own and get all the faves for it.
Because, as everyone knows, nothing's more essential in life that getting a tweet faved - that you stole in the first place. :roll:

I think those twitters just copy & paste instead of retweeting so they can get the pic added to their page for easy access. If you retweet it won't show up on their page under "Photos & Videos", but if you C&P it will. I guarantee these dudes use twitter as a spank bank and just go through their galleries all creepy-like at the end of the day.

I know this has been mentioned, but, when models constantly tweet about their daily goals. "$60 left til daily goal!" "20 til goal!" It's really offputting and makes it seem all about the money. I mean, I obviously have a goal as well, but I keep it personal and use it as motivation to entertain/do my job well enough to make it. I think it's really tacky to constantly remind members that you're looking at the dollars add up first and foremost. Not to mention, it just seems bad for business. If you are THAT concerned about your goal, it seems smart not to do things that will get in the way of achieving it?

motherbrain said:
LilyMarie said:
NoelleBright said:
(...)

I think those twitters just copy & paste instead of retweeting so they can get the pic added to their page for easy access. If you retweet it won't show up on their page under "Photos & Videos", but if you C&P it will. I guarantee these dudes use twitter as a spank bank and just go through their galleries all creepy-like at the end of the day.

I'm not much of a twitter-expert, but when you RT but edit the post (add a few words of your own) the picture will end up in your own twitpics too (I now have a Morella in between mine :/ )

Reactions: MayaEden
Fay_Galore said:
LilyMarie said:
Faking the
q3J47Zz.png

FYI

Avatars must be a real-life photo of the model. (No photos of other people or cartoon-style depictions.)
Avatars must not contain any Hardcore content or actions.

--->Avatars must not contain text or watermarks.
--->Avatars must not contain official-looking overlays (e.g. a yellow *NEW MODEL* stripe)

Avatars should not feature nudity.
Avatars should contain the face of the model.

nzhere said:
Fay_Galore said:
LilyMarie said:
Faking the
q3J47Zz.png

FYI

Avatars must be a real-life photo of the model. (No photos of other people or cartoon-style depictions.)
Avatars must not contain any Hardcore content or actions.

--->Avatars must not contain text or watermarks.
--->Avatars must not contain official-looking overlays (e.g. a yellow *NEW MODEL* stripe)

Avatars should not feature nudity.
Avatars should contain the face of the model.

MFC has so many "rules" that are never enforced. The stuff in bold is like 50% of the avatars you see at any given time. "No nudity" - I just saw 5 butts, 10 sets of boobies, a girl sucking on a dildo, and 6 pussies, all avatars on the first page.

Speaking of annoying things on Twitter, an ACF girl seems to either have been hacked or is a bit clueless about how automatic posts work on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/AddictKate

Holy spam, batman.

AmberCutie said:
Speaking of annoying things on Twitter, an ACF girl seems to either have been hacked or is a bit clueless about how automatic posts work on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/AddictKate

Holy spam, batman.
I've been temporarily barred from even checking for new tweets cause i checked too often on my tablet one time. How is twitter not blocking her from posting that many so fast?

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.