AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalling in a private show.

Messages before hand (that were tipped to respond to) to agree content, then 5mins in, barely anything. I should probably have left there, but let it go on. Eventually, something starts happening, only for a minute or so though, before yet more stalling.

Feel as if I'm wasting my time, in not getting in a private what was agreed.

- When they have PM on their tip menu and you tip the amount then they send you a pm with "hey thanks" and then never respond to you again. Don't put PM on your tip list if you aren't going to use it.

- When models do group chat after a gigantic countdown

- Models that sit on their phone the entire time until they hear that tip noise

- Experienced this yesterday in a top models room, she had like a 5K countdown for a lotion/massage show with the girl she was with and she gets down to about 1.5K left and the tips slow down. Once that happens she puts a 5 min timer and says "we're going to start over (the 5k countdown) if you don't finish this in 5 min". The topic is finally cleared and it moves onto the next topic of lets say 10K. Same kind of thing happens, tokens slow down and eventually she leaves saying "There's 1500 guys in here and we can't even clear this, it's not even worth it" That kind of shit is why I will never tip said model, I have in the past but once I saw this side no way. This was also after receiving about 50K tokens so far too.

-Models that drink EVERY TIME they are on cam. There are some models that just get sloppy drunk and are just a giggly mess.

-Fake models as in, if a draft blows up their skirt they are moaning like crazy

Last edited:
When a random model with like 200 camscore PMs you asking for shit. Then when I decline, they don't give up, so they end up annoying me and I block them.

Begging for tokens isn't going to work. Ever.

- When they have PM on their tip menu and you tip the amount then they send you a pm with "hey thanks" and then never respond to you again. Don't put PM on your tip list if you aren't going to use it.

- Experienced this yesterday in a top models room, she had like a 5K countdown for a lotion/massage show with the girl she was with and she gets down to about 1.5K left and the tips slow down. Once that happens she puts a 5 min timer and says "we're going to start over (the 5k countdown) if you don't finish this in 5 min". The topic is finally cleared and it moves onto the next topic of lets say 10K. Same kind of thing happens, tokens slow down and eventually she leaves saying "There's 1500 guys in here and we can't even clear this, it's not even worth it" That kind of shit is why I will never tip said model, I have in the past but once I saw this side no way. This was also after receiving about 50K tokens so far too.

-Models that drink EVERY TIME they are on cam. There are some models that just get sloppy drunk and are just a giggly mess.

I feel like some of these girls have to be faking it slightly.
But I do wonder sometimes how many girls are secretly alcoholics.

Wil we ever know what is fake and what is real. I have to say though I truly dislike excessive moaning. Like she can touch rub herself the same way with clothes on but moment she becomes naked she starts moaning like its the most sensual thing to ever happen.

I know it's meant to be a show, but come on you don't have to moan with every caress you make

I would also like to add one. When models are butt naked on the bed spread eagle or doing whatever and their cat decides to hop up on the bed with them. Seriously, close the door or put them in another room!

I feel like some of these girls have to be faking it slightly.
But I do wonder sometimes how many girls are secretly alcoholics.
I've seen models have shotgun a beer on their topic haha. The one that made me think of this "annoying" thingin particular though I have never seen in probably a year+ her NOT drink something. I would say if she cams 5x a week, at least 3-4 of them she gets drunk and can't go 10 seconds without giggling and the ones she doesn't get wasted she is still having a drink.

Wil we ever know what is fake and what is real. I have to say though I truly dislike excessive moaning. Like she can touch rub herself the same way with clothes on but moment she becomes naked she starts moaning like its the most sensual thing to ever happen.

I know it's meant to be a show, but come on you don't have to moan with every caress you make

This x a million. It's pretty obvious when girls are being fake and that is a huge turn off.

Last edited:

I rarely cam on MFC now and this is partly why. Whenever I mention MFC guys think this is what I'm going to do.
The site is beginning to get a bad reputation.

When a random model with like 200 camscore PMs you asking for shit. Then when I decline, they don't give up, so they end up annoying me and I block them.

Begging for tokens isn't going to work. Ever.
Makes you wonder which came first: the desperation or the bad cam score. If the desperation came first, PMing and being blocked by potential tippers likely had something to do with the cam score dropping so low. But maybe she was doing OK before, fell upon hard times and the cam score dropped, then she became desperate enough for tokens to raise it and started PMing people. Either way, bad form.

IT'S THE PERPETUAL MYSTERY!

The site is beginning to get a bad reputation.
By the way I marked disagree for this statement. This has been something that has happened on MFC for years and years now, I don't think anything is changing about MFC's reputation because of it.

Makes you wonder which came first: the desperation or the bad cam score. If the desperation came first, PMing and being blocked by potential tippers likely had something to do with the cam score dropping so low. But maybe she was doing OK before, fell upon hard times and the cam score dropped, then she became desperate enough for tokens to raise it and started PMing people. Either way, bad form.

IT'S THE PERPETUAL MYSTERY!

By the way I marked disagree for this statement. This has been something that has happened on MFC for years and years now, I don't think anything is changing about MFC's reputation because of it.
Yes, you're right, it has always happened.

@RebeccaT @AmberCutie I agree with both actually. I think it's sad MFC can't just do something like a thing where everyone chips in to see a show where there aren't non-tippers...the way that every other site I've worked on has.

Pretty obvious though that there was desperation there. When I was on MFC and didn't make goal, I at least would roll over the topic onto another day. Yes, you can't stay on all day/night, but seems only fair to the people who actually tipped.

This usually means they will add you to their friends list, so you can PM them and nothing else. Models cannot spend all their time talking to one person, their room would die.

MFC's entire business model is based on letting "freeloaders" (tbh I think that term gets overused a lot) watch as many shows as they want. Changing the entire culture of the site to prevent members seeing things they didn't tip for that day would likely change the income potential and relative flexibility of the site (as in how you can potentially make money for doing tons of different things, from cumshows to singing to hanging out, etc). Seems there is little incentive for MFC to change it, and that many models who are successful under the current system wouldn't want them to (and fair enough!).

I miss the two-cents emoji, haha.

MFC's entire business model is based on letting "freeloaders" (tbh I think that term gets overused a lot) watch as many shows as they want. Changing the entire culture of the site to prevent members seeing things they didn't tip for that day would likely change the income potential and relative flexibility of the site (as in how you can potentially make money for doing tons of different things, from cumshows to singing to hanging out, etc). Seems there is little incentive for MFC to change it, and that many models who are successful under the current system wouldn't want them to (and fair enough!).

I miss the two-cents emoji, haha.
Agreed! While I think the idea of a "buy in" type show could be a great addition to MFC as an option, similar to groups/privates, I would absolutely hate to see public shows replaced with them. I would earn less... no doubt! The majority of my recent regulars and new tippers each night come from public shows.

The most annoying thing a model can do on cam is be on their phone. I put some pandora on through my phone, connect it to a speaker, put it on silent, and ONLY touch it in very important situations (if I receive an unexpected phone call from my girlfriend - might mean I have to come pick her up because her car is unreliable, etc.) when girls sit on their phone and wait for a little ding to happen or are only half-hearted in the conversation it drives me nuts. The things all camming sites have in common is the chatting, and it is so beyond important to make sure the people chatting are being paid attention to, sitting on a phone prevents that. Big pet peeve.

The most annoying thing a model can do on cam is be on their phone. I put some pandora on through my phone, connect it to a speaker, put it on silent, and ONLY touch it in very important situations (if I receive an unexpected phone call from my girlfriend - might mean I have to come pick her up because her car is unreliable, etc.) when girls sit on their phone and wait for a little ding to happen or are only half-hearted in the conversation it drives me nuts. The things all camming sites have in common is the chatting, and it is so beyond important to make sure the people chatting are being paid attention to, sitting on a phone prevents that. Big pet peeve.

I completely agree !! What I've seen a lot of lately is a girl constantly on the phone ignoring all the chat but the tip dings, glancing up for the half second to see the tip amount and her thank you reaction queued to the amount, then goes right back to the phone. One of the latest is posing and taking numerous selfies [like dozens] until she gets a couple suitable for sending out or tweeting. While tweets and snaps are needed for business, you would do better to interact and, dare i say, focus on the room full in front of you.

As for the top row girls and their huge countdowns and timers... when I see an active room and a timer appears, it usually destroys the flow. It seems some have really changed and turned the "Diva" sign on. Perhaps it would do some good to remember what got them to the top row and not assume another attitude that does little more than irritate folks.

[insert 'my 2 cents' emote here] ;~P

I completely agree !! What I've seen a lot of lately is a girl constantly on the phone ignoring all the chat but the tip dings, glancing up for the half second to see the tip amount and her thank you reaction queued to the amount, then goes right back to the phone. One of the latest is posing and taking numerous selfies [like dozens] until she gets a couple suitable for sending out or tweeting. While tweets and snaps are needed for business, you would do better to interact and, dare i say, focus on the room full in front of you.

As for the top row girls and their huge countdowns and timers... when I see an active room and a timer appears, it usually destroys the flow. It seems some have really changed and turned the "Diva" sign on. Perhaps it would do some good to remember what got them to the top row and not assume another attitude that does little more than irritate folks.

[insert 'my 2 cents' emote here] ;~P

I do Use the countdown timber but a bit differently. I'll offer the show at a discount price if they clear the new price in time. Otherwise the countdown goes to the original. What was described earlier just seems snobby and entitled to me (ymmv).

Granted this makes me laugh more than it annoys me. But, can some models explain why it is okay for the model to have a sporadic schedule or not be on regularly, but if we the members aren't in their room every time they log on or tweet that they are on cam. They then send out sad or guilt trip like tweets and snaps to try and get people on.

Granted this makes me laugh more than it annoys me. But, can some models explain why it is okay for the model to have a sporadic schedule or not be on regularly, but if we the members aren't in their room every time they log on or tweet that they are on cam. They then send out sad or guilt trip like tweets and snaps to try and get people on.

Flaky models make me laugh/annoyed LOL I am a regular in this one models chat and the only thing that is a turn off is how unpunctual(is that a word?) she is. She either says "be on at 7PM EST" or "be on in 15" and then ends up logging on anywhere from 1-3 hours late OR says "be on MFC for sure tonight" and then just doesn't log on at all. I've been going to her room for probably over a year now and I literally have never seen her online within 30 min of her specified time.

Flaky models make me laugh/annoyed LOL I am a regular in this one models chat and the only thing that is a turn off is how unpunctual(is that a word?) she is. She either says "be on at 7PM EST" or "be on in 15" and then ends up logging on anywhere from 1-3 hours late OR says "be on MFC for sure tonight" and then just doesn't log on at all. I've been going to her room for probably over a year now and I literally have never seen her online within 30 min of her specified time.
This sounds like me... and I agree, I'm even annoyed at myself for it. It's my biggest flaw as a streamer (and life in general).

I'm easily distracted and my life gets pretty chaotic. It sucks, but it's my own fault. I used to try and hold an exact schedule, but it never worked out. I've gotten to the point that I've just started saying "I'll get on whenever I get on, I'm giving up on a schedule." Because honestly, I've never been good at keeping a schedule (yay poor sleep habits). It's part of the reason I am a camgirl, it gives me the freedom to get on whenever I want.

That being said, I would NEVER expect my regs to be there every single time I get on. That's absolutely ridiculous. If my room count is low that day because I ended up taking my sweet ass time getting on then that's my fault, not theirs.

Sidenote: This is why this thread is my favorite on ACF. It's so very important that us camgirls see the flaws in ourselves and work to correct it or accept it and be honest about it.

Lol! This used to be me... my guys would always call it 'DevTime' cuz I was ALWAYS late. If I said "be online in 30" they knew it would be more like 45-60mins.... but that was my own fault because id try to cram in too many things into my days and would get overwhelmed... between school, homework, training, making food (I'm vegan so it takes significantly more time to prep fresh food) taking care of my dogs, showering, getting cam room ready...I just ran out of time most days and would always be like 20-30 mins late... BUT i always kept a pretty regular schedule, so that helped. :)

I stopped even giving ETA's because I can never make it on time, If I give an ETA I WILL fuck up my eyeliner a bunch and windows will insist on updates and then i'll start having an anxiety attack about being late causing me to be more late. I just make sure to keep twitter updated on my progress. "getting ready for cam" ... "dialing in my cam and pulling on my socks" ... ETC... this has reduced the number of people giving me shit for being late to an estimate time frame and thus reduced my eye twitches as well! :D

If I give an ETA I WILL fuck up my eyeliner a bunch

WHAT? But then you just make the other eye look like the one you messed up! Oh wait, no, now that one is bigger, so lets do the other one again. Okay well I went too far there but if I make the other one like it....aaaaaand I'm a raccoon. A 30min late raccoon.

I say I come on at 8 but honestly it's more like 8:30, so I just update my twitter the moment I sign on.

Most annoying thing...besides the camgirls that berate and threaten their room when tips are slow? I guess the zombies that stare blankly at their screen like they're watching a movie and not paying attention. It's actually unnerving. Because there isn't a movie. They are just staring. What are they staring at for 15min??! Are they even alive?

Also I know we aren't on the topic of anal hygiene anymore....but y'all don't know about those squirty bulbs? Squirts water in your butt, squirt it out, do it 2 times and tada? Because actually, um, yes. Yes I always clean my butt before anal. It's like a mini enema? It takes like 2min.

And I am a total anal slut, I fuck my ass every chance I get, I almost always do some kind of anal on cam, and can count on one hand the number of times I've dealt with poo after I bought Mr. Squirty. So...yep! I have proudly announced my enema affinity. Anyone else who cleans their butt before anal can stand with me if they're too shy to speak up.

FYI: yes it is not a full enema, it's just the rectum (a full enema that often is what doctors warn against), and I use a bit of lube so there is no issue with tearing the soft tissue around the anus (the 2nd thing your anal doctor warns you about after the too-many-enemas talk. Might also be on the brochure they give you). It takes about an hour for it not to be super slippery in there, which is fine because it takes an hour for me to get naked anyways. *shrug*

I had plans this weekend to do two 30min privates with two different models. Couldn't do it during the week, but put the ideas together for content, confirmed if we needed to prepare anything else, and asked them to set a rough time that would be convenient for them.

I appreciate circumstances change. But neither of them showed up, or dropped a message to say they couldn't make it. These are two models I'd known for a while, one of whom there is a huge time difference for (Joy of Australian ladies being my weakness). As such, I set an alarm to wake me up a lot earlier than I planned, in order to catch them in their evening at the time they only agreed the day before. No show, no contact, although KIK messages were delivered.

It would just be nice to drop a quick message. 2 hours past the agreed time now, and no comments. Didn't even hear at all from the one from last night, who is tweeting about ordering pizza.

I agree with most of this.

However...

1. PMing. I have a monthly PMing fee which is pretty low. It used to not be a monthly fee but some people would tip once and then try to chat for several hours a day and never tip again. I had to put a cap on it because it was taking away from my public chat room. That said, a model SHOULD PM a person more than just thanks. But, if a room is busy, a member should be aware that too.

2. Restarting countdowns. Models actually do have valid reasons for restarting them sometimes. If the goal involves clearing a countdown in a certain amount of time AND there's a lot of people in the room, I think that is totally fair. If there were really 1500 people in the room, 1500 tokens is really not that much left, and if no one helps out and restarting the countdown is something that either gets members to finish the countdown (seriously though, if someone does this, they should allow for more than five minutes IMHO). As someone who once had 200 people in a room with less than 200 tokens left for a countdown that didn't get cleared after an hour had passed, I completely understand where that model is coming from. I ended up giving something extra special to the tippers, but I wasn't going to do the show for the hundreds of freeloaders who wouldn't help out a very paltry amount.

That said I completely agree that MFC should have some sort of buy in option where a model can start that up for people who have tipped enough. I actually think A LOT more people would be inclined to tip towards countdowns in that case!

That said I completely agree that MFC should have some sort of buy in option where a model can start that up for people who have tipped enough. I actually think A LOT more people would be inclined to tip towards countdowns in that case!

There are apps on CB which allow this and when I use them they do make a big difference but as with all things technical, occasionally they stuff up and one dude who tipped can't see the show...sometimes the hissy fit isn't worth the app!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I logged in to MFC on my premium account to tip a couple of my favourite models. I'd not realised what date it is.

Why does the last day of the month turn some lovely people into rank hungry maniacs? It's midday here in the UK and I can only imagine as midnight USA approaches it will get worse.

When I first made a premium account, the last day and last couple of hours of each month were fun, frantic and mostly good natured but something has caused this change in attitude.

I'll be back with my tokens later in the week.

When a model offers videos for sale and when you buy one, and she sends you a link, you find that the video you just "bought" is "streaming only." Now if that's how they want to sell their content, I have no objection, but if you do, please warn the buyer...to me, you only buy something when you can "take it home." What would you think if a grocer told you he'd sell you the potatoes you asked for but that you have to consume them at the store? :)

SQUEAKY FUCKING FURNITURE.
I've come across 2 different models recently who were sitting on something that squeaked like no other everytime they so much as scratched their nose. And one of them thought it was the coolest thing ever to have a broken bed...

Status
Not open for further replies.