AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pathos ftw :D

She deleted her tweet but this girl https://twitter.com/AriaNina_ said something along the lines of "not to sound like a cunt but what makes guys think they don't need to tip anymore if they are considered friends. its still my job guys lol"

Girls like this are the worst, nobody is required to tip you, friend, regular or whoever.
I'm no fan of aria nina's behaviour but this tweet alone - out of context - simply means that often times when people become your friend they start feeling like they are entitled to your time while you're on cam or working, and no longer should have to pay for it. I suspect that was what was meant, rather than having to pay. of course no one has to pay you. But we don't need to spend our work hours chatting to you.

She deleted her tweet but this girl https://twitter.com/AriaNina_ said something along the lines of "not to sound like a cunt but what makes guys think they don't need to tip anymore if they are considered friends. its still my job guys lol"

Girls like this are the worst, nobody is required to tip you, friend, regular or whoever.

Edit: @Miss_Lollipop beat me to it. :D

While I think the majority of folks on ACF don't love AriaNina_ (given her love of drama-for-cash and private-info-outing), this particular tweet of hers doesn't bug me at all.

It's genuinely upsetting when a model-member relationship becomes more of a friendship and then the member drastically reduces their tipping, or ceases tipping entirely. It means the model has put in more "emotional labor" than she typically would, and is rewarded with... less than if she hadn't given more of herself.

You're right, no one is required to tip me, friend, regular, or whoever. I'm also not required to put more effort into maintaining relationships when the other person clearly doesn't want to put in the effort either.

A personal anecdote—I used to occasionally give my work phone number to top tippers who I particularly liked. In literally every case, those guys would pull a 180º and go from averaging tipping $500+ a month to < $100 a month, all the while expecting me to text them throughout the day. One would even try calling me, repeatedly—in the middle of the night or when I was live on cam.

After these experiences, why on earth would I want to invite more of this into my life? Less money for giving away more of myself, in the name of "friendship"? That's not a real friendship. That's a toxic relationship with someone who feeds off of a power imbalance, and doesn't actually care for my financial OR emotional well-being.

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I don't really let the model member dynamic reach what I consider friendship. I look at it as I'm a fan of a performer and I have a little bit closer means of communication interaction with them. Than say my favorite band, author, actor etc.

I know that if I stop tipping them or scale back what I tip, then I expect them to scale back the interaction with me as well.

I do feel that the closeness of the model member interaction puts a paradox on friendship and it's meaning.

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I don't really let the model member dynamic reach what I consider friendship. I look at it as I'm a fan of a performer and I have a little bit closer means of communication interaction with them. Than say my favorite band, author, actor etc.

I know that if I stop tipping them or scale back what I tip, then I expect them to scale back the interaction with me as well.

I do feel that the closeness of the model member interaction puts a paradox on friendship and it's meaning.

I'm kinda 50/50ish with this one. It actually took a while for me to appreciate members who didn't want to hang out in chat, because I was on a chatty site (MFC) for years, but nowadays I know members who sign on tip and go generally aren't going to give me drama which is nice. If a member and I connect with joking around, or they need to vent or whatever I find that cool too. I do like getting to know members online. On Streamate, I'm not actually allowed to do much "sexy stuff" in free chat, so my room tends to have sort of a chill vibe to it anyhow with occasional tit flashes at most until I get whisked off to paid chat. However if a member decides that they "just know" that I'd be cool to just hang out with if we knew each other irl the first time I see them in my room...warning bells go off in my head that they will probably go crazy on me eventually, and I'll likely act quite a bit colder to them because of it.

Only reason I ever "scale back" when they do, is I feel it weird to message first in general (maybe some take this as I don't care, but in fact I'm cool with people messaging long as it isn't constant non-stop messaging or trying to get free stuff), and if something is going on I find it rude to ask. I mean for all I know he isn't visiting or tipping as much because he has a lot of bills. If he isn't visiting, I see no reason to hunt a member down and MAKE him tell me he's too broke or whatever to tip me.

I know members will take what I'm saying with a big ol' grain of salt (understandably), but if I haven't seen a name in a long time I honestly wonder about how they are (and not just high tippers). Yes, I tend to try to start small talk with guys in my room, but if they don't respond I'm cool with that too. I know lots of "deaf guys" don't even have their sound on to hear me. Maybe it's me being socially awkward, and maybe it's weird to some, but after you see a name for so long you tend to hope they're doing alright.

• Hugs
Reactions: swagger and MFCGod
I understood what she meant, and I didn't mean it in a "disrespectful manner" saying to not tip girls, maybe it's just my hatred towards her lol Just can't stand how she always tries to guilt trip everyone into tipping.

Oil shows. When a model misses a spot, and has a big nonreflective patch right in the middle of all the shiny, it just bugs me to death.

Not the worst thing in the world but one thing I'm beginning to notice more and more is models that are constantly soliciting feedback or creating Twitter polls to decide tiny details re: their shows/content. Now of course I appreciate the intentions here; we're the buyers after all, and so it's nice to have a say in what we're going to be paying for. But some models do this to such an extent that it just starts to feel like they have no drive or creativity of their own, or like they're stalling or something.

if I haven't seen a name in a long time I honestly wonder about how they are (and not just high tippers).

Incidentally - I was only in your room about twice so I'm not one of the ones you'll be thinking of, but I meant to mention this somewhere at some point. I tried to revisit some time later but had forgotten my password, and streamate claimed not to recognise my email address when I asked it to send a reminder. (I know I was using the right address as I still had the original confirmation email.)

It would probably have been much more useful for me to have taken that up with streamate at the time rather than mention it on here in passing some months afterwards, but I'm a bit useless that way and hadn't got around to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Thank you for letting me know. Hopefully they can get it fixed for you at some point, but glad you're doing ok otherwise. :h:

Reactions: subgavin
Sorry for the double post, but meant to @Gavin71 and I know it doesn't notify unless you do the mention the first time rather than the edit. My bad. ^.^;

Not the worst thing in the world but one thing I'm beginning to notice more and more is models that are constantly soliciting feedback or creating Twitter polls to decide tiny details re: their shows/content. Now of course I appreciate the intentions here; we're the buyers after all, and so it's nice to have a say in what we're going to be paying for. But some models do this to such an extent that it just starts to feel like they have no drive or creativity of their own, or like they're stalling or something.
I was thinking about this one in the shower today, and I think that maybe a big reason for it is we models sometimes have NO clue what you guys want. When we have day after day of shows we plan ourselves flop, we start to wonder what it takes to entice people. Sort of like an "I give up, wtf do ya wanna see?" moment. :D

Scheduling a private show in, then no showing at the agreed time.

3 times.

With no contact at all, yet has been online.

Reactions: SMuser69
Oil shows. When a model misses a spot, and has a big nonreflective patch right in the middle of all the shiny, it just bugs me to death.

I would like it if someone pointed out when I missed a spot. I guess it depends on the model, though.

I was thinking about this one in the shower today, and I think that maybe a big reason for it is we models sometimes have NO clue what you guys want. When we have day after day of shows we plan ourselves flop, we start to wonder what it takes to entice people. Sort of like an "I give up, wtf do ya wanna see?" moment. :D

I do polls cause I'm way too indecisive to make up my mind. It also serves as a teaser for my followers. I can see how it could be overused, though.

Also, when I do agree private content with you before going private, don't then ignore everything once we're in there, then moan when I get fed up and leave after 500 tokens.

I think the thing about Twitter polls and camgirls that annoy me is ppl take them waaaay too seriously since many members aren't even on twitter for starters or models make a troll/mean answer then get pissed if people choose it.

I.e "should I get on cam tonight ?"
-yes I'll tip
-yes I'll watch
-no fuck you ur ugly

When a really good song starts playing in her room, and as you're typing "you've got excellent taste in music," she says "gimme a second guys, I have to change this terrible music."
View attachment 69195

you may as well go gay if you're going to ditch women over bad taste or simply no taste in music. it's more common than a vagina.

I think the thing about Twitter polls and camgirls that annoy me is ppl take them waaaay too seriously since many members aren't even on twitter for starters

only poll I've seen so far was an in-chat app where you vote with tokens for your choice of how she next styles her pubes. seems like a reasonable idea. you can vote as many times as you want in case you really really care what she does, and you have no say at all if you're not a tipper.

Believe it or not, ive actually come across plenty of models with both a vagina, and a similar taste in music to my own...
SIR! You are not allowed to be interested in anything other than genitals when viewing cams! What do you think this is, some kind of social site chatroom talky feely shit? WANK AND GO TO BED!

(jk)

SIR! You are not allowed to be interested in anything other than genitals when viewing cams! What do you think this is, some kind of social site chatroom talky feely shit? WANK AND GO TO BED!
(jk)

this is why I hate 'flirt4free.com' as a name. was mindgames4nada.com already taken? I just wanna do sexyfuntimes stuff, it's not a dating site. grr

am I weird in that I find cams more _interesting_ than sexy? I've only ever jerked it _once_ looking at cams, because she was just like hitting all the right preferences and fetishes.

Believe it or not, ive actually come across plenty of models with both a vagina, and a similar taste in music to my own...

I've had someone ask me not to turn the music down when they take me private "because I like this song"... Bro, you can listen to music on your own time, I'm going to turn the music down so you can hear me over it because that's the polite thing to do. I can't remember what song it was, just that I had one of my classic rock Pandora stations on at the moment, so it was a song that the dude would have heard a couple hundred times already. It's not that special. This show you're paying me for, though, that's one of a kind.

Reactions: MFCGod
you may as well go gay if you're going to ditch women over bad taste or simply no taste in music. it's more common than a vagina.

this is why I hate 'flirt4free.com' as a name. was mindgames4nada.com already taken? I just wanna do sexyfuntimes stuff, it's not a dating site. grr

am I weird in that I find cams more _interesting_ than sexy? I've only ever jerked it _once_ looking at cams, because she was just like hitting all the right preferences and fetishes.
I've turned so goddamnmany blind eyes to your BSery in the last weeks because I thought you were actually stirring good conversation, but if you're going to be this obvious of a troll you're clearly trying to get me to ban you right?

ZoooooOOOOOOOooooooom whoosh

OK, not the worst thing, but occasionally, I'm the biggest tipper to finish a countdown and the model asks me what show I want. Sometimes, I'm not that familiar with the model and was tipping to see what the show would be. Now, I'm kinda on the spot with no idea of what the choices even are.

Status
Not open for further replies.