AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole "shhh, xx person is in the room and doesn't know what im doing" schtick.

Lady, you're naked and covered in oil, if they're not a little suspicious, they're dumb as soup...

I can't watch those shows. Everyone on cam has to be verified so they are obviously faked. I get that it is kink for some people but the fantasy doesn't do anything for me.

Glad I am not the only one. I honestly thought I was. It seems these are the really popular ones on CB and even more so if the woman squirts too.
I do like if a model legitimately gets a phone call and she is using a lovense or ohmibod etc though because that can be funny (not sexually turned on by it myself, more of a little "haha torture"). But the obvious fake ones are absolutely stupid.

I dislike two things: when a model ignores everyone in her chat room because she's bored or she is such a diva. You are there to have fun and engage with everyone, convert them from guests into members. Second, I don't like to see models bitting their nails. Do your mani/pedi before u log in. Peace!

Unsolicited PMs immediately after you enter a model's room. "hi bb hru?"

Decapitated models. (where the camera is focused on the model's torso only)
After way too many models were sending PMs I them to friends only. I occasionally visit new models or ones who look interesting and or attractive. I was bombarded with the same type message. Now I have to add them as a friend if I want to open a chat. Bit of a pain but worth the trouble.

Bad mouthing, cell phone use, and an annoying voice

lol the latter is a bit unfair, if it's just someone's regular voice. However, I do agree IF they are that kind of model putting on a silly "little girl" or "baby" voice. My god, why do guys like that and enjoy it so much? You know what I mean, that sweet, innocent, butter wouldn't melt voice. When I hear that, it's an instant "nope, bye bye" haha.

when a model ignores everyone in her chat room because she's bored or she is such a diva.

I feel bad for the guys whose smaller tip gets ignored because it happened right after a 1,000 token tip. I'll see a model get excited about the larger tip, and be looking right at the screen as the 50 token tip happens, but not even acknowledge it at all. That kinda sucks. Sure, it's not as exciting as the bigger tip, but at least smile and say thank you.

Now I'm not talking about yellow wall tips (IMO, that's the only time when you should "space out" your thank you's, rather than say it after every tip).

Models who smoke. This is a personal thing - having lost loved-ones to smoking-caused cancer. If a model starts to smoke on cam, I go. And if I discover a favorite model smokes, I either drop her from my bookmarks or visit less. I can't stand to watch a young person destroy herself.

Also models who drop into private seconds after I tip for something. I can't really blame them for doing what earns the most money, but it's disappointing. I will say that many models apologize and promise to make good the tip-request later.

Models who sell a lifetime Snapchat, then down the line they opt to delete it, start a new one and ask for new payment to be added to the new one.
I can see how this can be very annoying to people. I've seen it happen and I wasn't a member but even I was like "Wait what?"

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I might have said this before but I'll say it again: models who take threads like this to heart. Everyone has an opinion and even if one person finds it annoying other people might love it and it could be a big money maker. Let the people who are actively paying you help shape your style, not complaints from random people who probably never have or never will be in your room. Use a tip activated toy, talk in a baby voice, answer your sexts on your phone to make more money while you're waiting for your next private, etc. Doing what you want to do or what makes you more money with confidence is attractive as fuck. Seeing girls who give in to every little complaint and give up what was making them money to please a few complainers is so frustrating and it makes them look like they don't have a backbone. If people aren't complaining in a tipnote then you can probably ignore them.

I might have said this before but I'll say it again: models who take threads like this to heart. Everyone has an opinion and even if one person finds it annoying other people might love it and it could be a big money maker. Let the people who are actively paying you help shape your style, not complaints from random people who probably never have or never will be in your room. Use a tip activated toy, talk in a baby voice, answer your sexts on your phone to make more money while you're waiting for your next private, etc. Doing what you want to do or what makes you more money with confidence is attractive as fuck. Seeing girls who give in to every little complaint and give up what was making them money to please a few complainers is so frustrating and it makes them look like they don't have a backbone. If people aren't complaining in a tipnote then you can probably ignore them.

Yes, everyone's business model is different. Listening to only what the people paying me want, is 75% of the reason I've transitioned out of explicit camming to Domme/fetish/tease camming (the rest is personal/health reasons). If I listened to everyone in this thread, I wouldn't be doing half of the fetishes that I make my money from - smoking, eating, and demanding money (findom yo) are some of my big hitters. Some people don't like when models are political on social media, but I've gained followers from it.

What irks me most is when a page is over the top loaded with gifs and button to the point you where upon entering a room you need to scroll chat because a bot went bonkers spam happy and possibly worse are profile added floaty buttons and ads which cover site navigation elements which still happens despite being a site tos no-no.

I know these models put up with a lot of stupidity everyday but what annoys me is if they are just generally rude. That's the worst thing. Second, and this is just my own thing, is if they call me BB....irratates the devil out of me.

What irks me most is when a page is over the top loaded with gifs and button to the point you where upon entering a room you need to scroll chat because a bot went bonkers spam happy and possibly worse are profile added floaty buttons and ads which cover site navigation elements which still happens despite being a site tos no-no.

The animated GIFs are definitely the worst, even if it's just one single one as a background or on their "tab name" (you know just above their video on the left side).
If there's just 1 or 2 GIFs in their BIO below then that is fine, but when it's next to or near the video itself, it distracts and takes my focus AWAY far too much. Luckily there are easy ways around it - I remove them using Chrome Dev Tools for the women I enjoy talking to/tipping and being with for a long period at a time.

I know these models put up with a lot of stupidity everyday but what annoys me is if they are just generally rude. That's the worst thing. Second, and this is just my own thing, is if they call me BB....irratates the devil out of me.

You see, whilst this annoys the hell out of me too, the members/fans/customers are WORSE. It seems like it's because of them that the models do it.
There is a few models I am specifically a huge fan of and will spend literally 24/7 in their room if I can (hah yeah, really) and I see constantly that it's 8/10 guys will say "Hi bb" and then of those the majority will say "bb" at the end of each or most sentences, no matter how short/long that sentence is "hi bb. You look sexy bb. Do you have heels bb" etc.

I have found once you have spoken with, chatted to etc the model for a short while and if you get a little closer via PM (i dont mean personally, I just mean friendly and have a laugh etc) that if you tell them/ask them, they will generally not care and will happily never call you it again. Or maybe I just luckier because I tend to stay with 35+ and it's usually the ones younger who will say "bb" back. I love a few rooms I go to that the model specifically says in her profile "don't call me mum/mom/mommy, bb/baby/bby - i never am and never will be any of these to you. You will be silenced instantly". And sure enough as soon as anyone say it, SILENCED. It's one of the only "innocent" insta-silences that I agree with lol :D

I don't like being called "BB" either. And I'm always careful to address the model by her model name. What really puts me off is when a model I've never visited before asks "what's your name?" first thing.

Models can call me anything they want after I get to know them. I really miss the Russian model who called me "Kotek" (cat). She was way the hell out in the middle of Asia, she never told me exactly where. Ice-blue eyes, baby-face, and biceps like a football player's. She'd do push-ups for tips. She was in a crazy studio with so many models it sounded like a busy office, and so crowded that one day the only room they had for her was the bathroom (she walked around the rim of the bathtub in high-heel shoes), and the cubicles so small that when she did pushups her feet stuck under the curtain into the next cubicle. We'd talk about exercises, yoga, America, her vodka-fueled ski trips, sun-bathing in 50 F "spring" temperatures and other features of life in Siberia. Then one day last July with no explanation or warning, she was gone!

Sorry, got off track. :facepalm:. The annoying things models do are far outweighed by the lovable things they do.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
The animated GIFs are definitely the worst, even if it's just one single one as a background or on their "tab name" (you know just above their video on the left side).
If there's just 1 or 2 GIFs in their BIO below then that is fine, but when it's next to or near the video itself, it distracts and takes my focus AWAY far too much. Luckily there are easy ways around it - I remove them using Chrome Dev Tools for the women I enjoy talking to/tipping and being with for a long period at a time.

You see, whilst this annoys the hell out of me too, the members/fans/customers are WORSE. It seems like it's because of them that the models do it.
There is a few models I am specifically a huge fan of and will spend literally 24/7 in their room if I can (hah yeah, really) and I see constantly that it's 8/10 guys will say "Hi bb" and then of those the majority will say "bb" at the end of each or most sentences, no matter how short/long that sentence is "hi bb. You look sexy bb. Do you have heels bb" etc.

I have found once you have spoken with, chatted to etc the model for a short while and if you get a little closer via PM (i dont mean personally, I just mean friendly and have a laugh etc) that if you tell them/ask them, they will generally not care and will happily never call you it again. Or maybe I just luckier because I tend to stay with 35+ and it's usually the ones younger who will say "bb" back. I love a few rooms I go to that the model specifically says in her profile "don't call me mum/mom/mommy, bb/baby/bby - i never am and never will be any of these to you. You will be silenced instantly". And sure enough as soon as anyone say it, SILENCED. It's one of the only "innocent" insta-silences that I agree with lol :D
Oh, I agree. If I put up with what they do every day I would get more than annoyed and everyone has a bad day of course so I don't blame them at all.

Yeah, it's mostly the younger visitors that use the term BB they and do it every other word which is just as annoying as fleas in the carpet. And i suspose after hearing it 20,000 times a day it gets stuck in your head like saying, "y'all". LoL.

I don't like being called "BB" either. And I'm always careful to address the model by her model name. What really puts me off is when a model I've never visited before asks "what's your name?" first thing.

Models can call me anything they want after I get to know them. I really miss the Russian model who called me "Kotek" (cat). She was way the hell out in the middle of Asia, she never told me exactly where. Ice-blue eyes, baby-face, and biceps like a football player's. She'd do push-ups for tips. She was in a crazy studio with so many models it sounded like a busy office, and so crowded that one day the only room they had for her was the bathroom (she walked around the rim of the bathtub in high-heel shoes), and the cubicles so small that when she did pushups her feet stuck under the curtain into the next cubicle. We'd talk about exercises, yoga, America, her vodka-fueled ski trips, sun-bathing in 50 F "spring" temperatures and other features of life in Siberia. Then one day last July with no explanation or warning, she was gone!

Sorry, got off track. :facepalm:. The annoying things models do are far outweighed by the lovable things they do.

Thank you for this reply I actually made a thread of my own on this topic the other day because I was very curious what the members felt comfortable with us asking about them to get to know them more. I specially asked about names too!!

Btw I would love to do push ups for tips. Lol. I actually have this on my tip menu but nobody has taken me up on it yet.

Oh, really the most annoying thing to me, like Starman mentioned, is if they just one day disappear with no word at all. Now, I know that sometimes they do this and show back up like a month later with a make over, In a new room, etc,. I've never had an explanation for this but I'm assuming they went to work for a different studio, etc,. And had to change personas. But when they are just "gone" and you have spent a lot of time with them..that's like wakeing up one morning to find that you have a leg missing. I know it was here yesturday, was it something I said? Espicaly if they have your contact info. I just hope something bad didn't happen to them, like wakeing up missing a leg..

I started ironically using BB and can't stop. I call other models BB, I call my cats BB, I call inanimate objects BB. It's either that or dude.

I don't call members BB, but mostly because that wouldn't fit my persona of being a Domme. I just use people's screen names, because that's probably what they want to be called, y'know?

When they are on their mobile phone chatting and laughing at that, be it they are talking to friends on chat, messaging people/fans on DM, and they are completely neglecting their room and not interacting at all. EVen when you have people message saying "Hello. How are you?" or other polite things. Then, every now and again the model types in her room or speaks of how much we the customers such because no one is tipping

With models like this I used to comment to them, in a genuinely nice way just saying you can't be ignoring people doing nothing and expect tokens. Sadly that seemed to get me banned from rooms so I stopped and they can try learn this stuff on their own.

But i think these women fail to see it's a job. I can't go turn up to work today/tomorrow and just sit there, expecting to get paid for doing nothing other than texting/messaging friends on my phone. If you guys know of a job like this, please let me know of it haha :D

• Wat?!
Reactions: LylacDoll
I like it when a model's mom calls, and the room is like "shhh, you guys, it's her MOM!" "Is your mom ok?"
And if mom called about something serious everyone's got to give advice for the next hour. If it is not serious the room goes right back to the sexy stuff.

Adding to this, let's bear in mind that a lot of the members on this forum are interested in more sociable cam models, so there is a slight bias.

I'll throw this one out there.

Models where their prevailing topic or tweets are, "I need x amount of tokens by this date or I'm going to be homeless" or something to that effect.

Maybe it's some sort of fetish I don't know about, but I would think if it's come down to this, perhaps other options need to be explored.

This is where honest tags or labels would come into play. Are you a findom model? I'd like to know that before I engage with you, or please let us know you are switching your entire persona to findom instead of letting us 'figure it out'.

I'll throw this one out there.

Models where their prevailing topic or tweets are, "I need x amount of tokens by this date or I'm going to be homeless" or something to that effect.

Maybe it's some sort of fetish I don't know about, but I would think if it's come down to this, perhaps other options need to be explored.
I agree that it's annoying and I don't personally like the look of this sort of thing. But it's been said in the past that it actually works for some of them to constantly whine like this. I mean, even in my own experience there is some truth to it. While I have never taken it to the extreme of your example, there have been times I was verbal about my disappointment in not making token goals and in some instances there was a response of people stepping up to fix my problem.

I'd certainly say if it isn't a tactic and really is a constant struggle to pay bills with camming alone that other options should probably be explored. Not everyone can be successful enough at this gig to make enough of a living.

I agree that it's annoying and I don't personally like the look of this sort of thing. But it's been said in the past that it actually works for some of them to constantly whine like this. I mean, even in my own experience there is some truth to it. While I have never taken it to the extreme of your example, there have been times I was verbal about my disappointment in not making token goals and in some instances there was a response of people stepping up to fix my problem.

I'd certainly say if it isn't a tactic and really is a constant struggle to pay bills with camming alone that other options should probably be explored. Not everyone can be successful enough at this gig to make enough of a living.

Did you say phrase it in being disappointed with not hitting goals, or in how it was "the guys/room's" fault for "us" not hitting our goals? I've seen a few rooms fall apart when the latter becomes the norm, but I've also seen the sudden wave of support with the former. I can speak from experience that it hurts like hell to be tipping as hard and as much as you can, but because the rest of the room doesn't "step up", the model gets upset and angry, even if they are quick to thank the real tippers. It sure doesn't feel like it, even if it's true.

Reactions: missholly
Status
Not open for further replies.